Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers

I have no idea how I kept from coming. Just the sight of her head and hips whipping from side to side in front of me, that taboo turn-on of seeing my cock buried in her ass, should have been enough to push me over the edge, but I managed to hold on. My cock only spurted a little bit of pre-cum up inside her. I held off because she had put a condom on me. I reasoned that she didn't want me to come in her.

Jeannie's legs gave out, and she slid to her knees on the floor. My cock slid out of her ass, and the cockhead popped out of her clutching sphincter with an audible slurping sound. It whipped in a half circle and thumped wetly onto my belly before standing straight up from my crotch. My swollen monolith, with its bulging veins and throbbing head, stood proudly. At the base of my shaft was a tight ring of latex, and more tattered latex bunched in wrinkly layers for a half-inch above that.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to Jeannie. She shushed me, reaching up and grabbing my thigh again as she pulled herself unsteadily to her feet. I had to grab the side rails to keep from being pulled off the end of the bed, which kind of spoiled the illusion of me being unconscious.

As the strength returned to her legs, Jeannie walked around my bedside, then leaned over and kissed me hotly on my mouth. She trailed kisses down my neck, kissed my collarbone softly, then continued down and began sucking wetly on my right nipple. Her hand slid down my stomach and reached out to grasp and squeeze my cock. When she slid her fingers down and felt the ragged edges of the condom, she released my nipple with a smack of her lips. "Oh, shit, you weren't kidding," she said as she surveyed the carnage. "I thought you were just saying that to turn me on—which it did, by the way."

"I'm not sure how, but I managed to hold back and not come inside you," I said, "I assumed you didn't actually want me to do that; fill your ass with my come, that is."

In the dim light, the conflict was clear in Jeannie's lovely face. "Yeah...thanks," she whispered. She didn't sound convinced, which I could totally understand.

I whispered back to her, "Next time I am balls-deep in that tight little ass of yours, I would love to fill you with my come." She growled in her throat at the thought. "Just make sure you tell me BEFORE we start fucking." I was surprised at my own temerity. I had been such a shy kid. Where did this confidence come from? Oh yeah, giant horse dick. That will happen.

The "next time" turned out to be just eight minutes later. Jeannie disposed of the broken condom, putting it in a plastic bag and stuffing it into the pocket of her discarded scrub pants. She then rolled a fresh condom onto my still-hard cock, poured a dollop of lube onto the tip, and mounted me cowgirl style. Her ass had adjusted a bit, but was still very snug as she took me in. Jeannie opened her scrub blouse and began squeezing and kneading her breasts as her hungry ass ate my cock. This condom lasted a good eighteen full-length strokes of my cock into that smoldering, cock-hungry ass before it gave way. This time, we both felt it as the latex snapped, and my bare cock invaded Jeannie's incredible backside. Jeannie groaned loudly when she felt it. I expected her to pull off and insist on another condom, but instead she held me down firmly and rode me even harder. When my balls were boiling with impending orgasm, I warned her, "I'm going to cum!" and tried vainly to lift her off of me. She just pushed my chest down hard and bit her lip to contain a scream as my jism erupted inside her.

Jeannie looked impossibly sexy and at the same time almost possessed as she shook all over with the strength of her orgasm. I was able to raise my head enough to capture one of her small, dark nipples with my mouth. I bit lightly and then sucked hard as she continued to buck and shimmy on top of me. Cowgirl position, indeed!

Apparently, Jeannie and Heather had decided before Jeannie came to my room that it would be safe for her to take me into the shower with her when she was done molesting me. We mutually supported each other as we made our way into the bathroom. I held onto handrails built into the shower to support myself while Jeannie turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. For the most part, I could stand now without support.

Instead of feeling pathetic, for once, I was able to enjoy a very intimate experience showering with this sexy woman. Despite the intensity of my earlier orgasm, I became completely hard again while I was standing behind Jeannie and shampooing her hair. Because she was so tall, she was able to just stand up slightly on tip-toe and ease the tip of it right back into her throbbing asshole. We both groaned as I continued working my fingers through her sudsy hair and she worked my cock up into her ass. Unlike earlier in my bed, the bathroom was well-lit and I had a marvelous view of every stroke of my thick shaft as it went in and out of her beautiful backside. At the last second, I grabbed the handrail in a death grip as I once again unloaded inside her sweet, clutching ass. Jeannie reached around and squeezed my butt cheeks in both hands.

"God, I love that," she said, "feeling your ass muscles pumping while you are shooting inside me. It's so fucking hot in my ass!" Then she was shivering through her own orgasm while the warm water washed over us. She turned around then and we kissed passionately under the flowing water. She washed my hair and scrubbed my back. I scrubbed her back, and then we finished rinsing off and gently toweled each other dry.

Later, as I lay in my bed and she stroked my hand gently, Jeannie said, "Thank you so much for that, Josh. I love my husband dearly, but he just doesn't want to do any of that for me. He thinks it's dirty to have oral or anal sex, and I just miss both so badly. He won't join me for a shower, and I think it's just so sexy and intimate. I really needed this, and you were fantastic."

I had nodded a few times as she spoke, then I grinned, leaned up to kiss her on the lips, and said, "That was just incredible. You were so damned sexy. I will never forget tonight. Thank YOU."

I was asleep again within minutes. I was vaguely aware of movement later, of feeling Heather's naked body slide into bed and snuggle up against me. When I awoke, panicked as usual in the morning, she wasn't there. I mean, she wasn't there at all. Sarah and Jeannie were at the nurses' station. I had been allowed to sleep in. I was brought a late breakfast, which I ate quickly with my supplements, and then I was hitting the mat for morning exercise. The day was a blur of physical therapy, exercise, visiting with my folks, reading to my fellow patients, and talking to doctors.

After visiting hours, Jeannie and Sarah both came into my room, pulling the curtain closed behind them. Jeannie undressed me and moved me to the floor, once again putting me on a towel on my exercise mat. She knelt between my spread legs and deep-throated my cock noisily while I watched Sarah disrobing. Sarah came over, straddled me, and fed me one of her fantastic breasts while Jeannie fed my wet, hard cock into her hungry pussy. Jeannie gave our joined genitals a long, wet lick before getting to her feet and leaving us alone in the hospital room. Sarah was moaning softly as she slowly forced my thick cock deeper into her.

"It's ironic, you know," she whispered to me, "I won when we drew straws, but I'll be the last one to get to feel you coming inside of me."

In fact, I hadn't yet come inside of Charlene either, but this didn't feel like the time to bring it up. I recalled the story Heather had told me about these girls using cucumbers to masturbate and prepare their pussies to take my massive cock. (Was that two nights ago? Three?) It felt like Sarah had been using the smallest cucumbers of the three, I thought. Her tight little pussy took a good fifteen minutes to accommodate my full length. It was almost painfully slow. At the same time, that tight little pussy squeezed delightfully all over my cock at once—at least the part of my cock that was inside her. I continued sucking her breasts and reached down to fondle her ass while she rode me. Sarah came hard four times on my cock, coating me with her copious juices each time. When she regained her composure from the fourth orgasm, she pulled my face up to hers and kissed me hard.

"I want you to fuck me hard and come inside me!" she hissed. Much to her surprise, I rolled the two of us onto our sides, then rose to my knees. I straddled her lower leg, spreading her open, and then slid my cock up inside her to the hilt in one long, slow stroke. Gradually increasing the pace of my strokes, I leaned into her. I ran my fingers up into her short blonde hair and lifted it away from her neck. My mouth latched onto the tender skin at the back of her neck and I bit down and sucked hard, leaving a dark hickey on her pale skin. "I've marked you now," I hissed into her ear. I was now pounding her tight pussy relentlessly, and could feel my balls clenching up. "You're mine," I hissed into her ear again as my cock spasmed and exploded inside her.

She grabbed my head with an audible "oh, fuck!" and pulled me into her for a deep kiss. My cock continued to throb and spew inside her for several minutes as our tongues entangled and we struggled for breath. We lay on the mat for a while after that intense coupling. We gently fondled each other, kissed, and stroked and explored each others' bodies. She made sure to keep my spent cock inside her pussy the whole time.

"I'm going to enjoy feeling your cum inside me all night," Sarah whispered to me. She chuckled when she felt my cock lurch inside her in response.

Later, I was awakened when Jeannie, lying naked in my bed, milked a load out of my cock with her tight asshole. We fell asleep together like that, with my cum and semi-hard cock up inside her ass. I woke up again when she got out of the bed, my cock sliding out of her asshole with a wet plop. I awoke yet again when Sarah snuggled up naked behind me and wrapped her arm around me. In the morning, I awoke alone.

Well, I was almost alone. Morning wood was again my companion as I listened to my heart monitor slowing to a steady beat and replayed last night's erotic adventures in my mind. I lifted the sheet and looked down at my pulsing erection, shaking my head in disbelief at the sheer size of the thing. I noticed it was clean; I had half expected to see dried cum coating the shaft. I pushed my cock down and covered myself back up when I heard my mom's voice drifting in from the lobby.

Charlene came in response to the buzzer, bringing a tray of breakfast with her. I had her select a pair of shorts and boxer briefs from the bag my mother had brought, and put them on after breakfast. The shorts were very colorful. They looked like something you would bring back from a Hawaiian vacation. I pulled off my hospital gown and pulled on a black t-shirt. Charlene and my mother followed me into the bathroom where I was able to shave and brush my teeth for myself. My mother sat on the toilet with the lid down and talked with Charlene, who was standing right behind me with a hand on my back. I watched my mother in the mirror while I was brushing my teeth. Her eyes narrowed a bit when she noticed Charlene's hand sliding down my back toward my ass. I don't think Charlene was aware she was doing it. I faked an unsteady lurch, gripping the sink with both hands. Charlene whirled and wrapped her arms around my chest, and I saw my mother leap to her feet behind her.

"Sorry about that," I mumbled around the toothbrush. I finished brushing and rinsing quickly, and walked steadily back to my exercise mat to begin my routine of pushups, crunchers, and leg lifts. I sat on the bed and did curls with the ten-pound dumbbells for a good fifteen minutes until Dennis showed up for my physical therapy. My mother tagged along this time (my father had meetings that day that he needed to attend) and I was able to put in a quarter mile walk on the treadmill. The entire time, I was supporting some of my weight on the handrails, but it was still a significant milestone in my rehab. After that, though, my legs were burning and useless for the afternoon.

There was excited laughter when we got back to the coma ward. Tom and his wife were there, and their son had come out of his coma! He was being moved to his own recovery room on the opposite side of the main ward from my room. His skin was pallid, but his eyes were active as he took in everything. His attending physician was Dr. Hinton, and I could hear the doctor's familiar speech as I was rolled back to my room. I made sure to stop and congratulate Tom and his wife on the way. A few hours later, attendants came and took Roger (pretty sure that was the guy's name) off to another ward of the hospital. When I asked Sarah about it, she said that he still had a lot of broken bones that hadn't completely healed, and that he was going to be in the care of an osteo-something—a bone specialist—for the duration of his stay.

My mom left to show some houses at lunchtime, and I fell asleep after lunch. The day's exercise had left me exhausted. In the evening, I woke up to again find my mother in my room. I had bolted upright again, but mom was sound asleep on my couch. Sarah and Charlene were busy caring for the remaining coma patients. Once I had calmed down, I realized I really had to pee. I briefly thought about just walking into the bathroom unescorted, then snorted at my foolishness and pressed the buzzer. Sarah arrived, and I silently pointed to the bathroom. Sarah escorted me quietly into the bathroom, where I sat on the toilet to relieve myself. While peeing, I shielded my crotch from Sarah's view with one hand. She was amused, but understood. After I was done, I pulled my cock upright, and grabbed a sheet of toilet paper to wipe the end clean. Sarah sighed, then slid to her knees and took me into her mouth. She slurped quietly on my cock until she was swallowing my load. It only took five minutes, but I was paranoid as I washed my hands and opened the bathroom door.

I was relieved to see mom was still asleep and snoring quietly on the couch. I thanked Sarah quietly, and sat in the wheelchair so I could roll over next to my mother. Sarah went back to whatever she had been doing, but a crash from that room caught my attention. I rolled myself quickly to the doorway of the ward, and Charlene looked a bit sheepish as she picked up the IV-bag holder that had been knocked to the floor. Once I was sure everything was alright, I wheeled my way back over to my room. I pulled the privacy curtain out from the wall, darkening the room a bit so my mother could keep sleeping as I rolled my wheelchair over next to her sleeping form. I rubbed her back gently as she slept. There was something soothing about just being close to my mom and feeling her steady breathing through her skin as she slept there. That lasted for about ten minutes, then she started to roll toward me and off of the couch. I caught her in my arms, keeping her from falling onto the floor, and eased her onto the couch on her back. I realized that she wasn't even wearing a bra beneath the thin white blouse. Her large breasts were clearly visible as they wobbled enticingly on her chest. Her nipples were swollen and poking right up out of the fabric. I was only spared having an instant hard-on because Sarah had drained me so recently. Glancing down, I saw the strap of her bra in my mom's purse. I quickly rolled around to the far side of my bed and grabbed a blanket from next to the towels, rolled back to my mom and covered her with the blanket. I stroked her hair and watched her sleep for another half hour until she woke up.

When she cleared the sleep from her eyes and stretched, my mother just looked so beautiful. I smiled down at her and she smiled back.

"How long have I been asleep?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied, I woke up about an hour ago, and you were sleeping here when I woke up."

When she sat up and the blanket fell away, I got an eyeful of her big tits swaying in her shirt. Mom saw where my eyes were, and she glanced down. She brought her arms up to shield her thick nipples from my view and apologized to me.

"I just couldn't get comfortable and fall asleep in that thing," she said, nodding toward the bra in her purse.

"It's fine, mom. Sorry I was staring," I replied.

She shrugged, then lowered her arms to grab her purse. She giggled as my eyes involuntarily dropped to feast on her breasts again. I closed my eyes and turned away.

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be silly," she replied as she headed into my bathroom. "I take it as a compliment."

I wheeled over and opened the privacy curtain and turned on the overhead lights in my room while my mom was putting her bra back on in the bathroom. When she exited the bathroom, the thick "mom bra" was clearly visible through her blouse. My mom had again caught me looking at her chest, and we smiled wryly at each other. I rolled back over to the couch, got out of the wheel chair and sat on the couch. I patted the cushion next to me, and my mom sat next to me and leaned to rest her head on my shoulder. I realized I was a good half a foot taller than my mom at that moment. I put my arm around mom's shoulders and held her. At some point she started telling me about the houses she had shown that afternoon—more precisely, the people she had been showing houses that afternoon.

This wouldn't have been an interesting conversation, but at some point she said, "...and they really wanted their house to have a pool. They wanted a really big pool, much bigger than ours. So I took them down to the—"

"Wait, we have a pool?" We hadn't had a pool that I could remember. Unless you counted the little plastic one that we had when I was eight years old.

"Oh, yes. I forgot; that was about a year ago. We have a nice pool at the house now. In fact, your father just had it cleaned out and ready for us to use the week before last. It was still too cold to go swimming, but we should be able to use it as soon as you get home..." She choked up at the thought. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked up at me. God, I love my mother so much. Without thinking, I leaned down and kissed her mouth, hard. She melted into my arms. There were no tongues, but that was a far more passionate kiss than I had ever given to my mom. After the kiss, my mom smiled up at me. She reached up and ran her fingers through my hair. Her voice was so quiet I almost couldn't hear her.

"I had given up, Joshua. I never thought I would bring my baby boy home from this hospital." She looked a little guilty at the admission, and yet there was some wonder in her face as well as she looked up at me and held me in her arms. She leaned up and kissed me on the lips then—a much more appropriate kiss than the one I had given her, but still loving.

She gently disengaged from our embrace and stood up, smoothing her skirt as she did so. She looked me over and asked, "So, do you actually like those shorts, or are you just humoring your mother?"

I had to look down at them to see that I was still wearing the garish Hawaiian shorts. They were comfortable, and the pattern wasn't embarrassing...but then I also noticed that the thin material of the shorts betrayed a substantial tenting. Was she asking if I wore the shorts to humor her? Or, was she asking if I was turned on by...

"The shorts are fine, mom. It's so much more comfortable talking to my mom without worrying about flashing you every time I move. Those hospital gowns..."

I could see her face flush a little bit at the memory. "Your mom saw your dick!' once again popped into my head.

Mom gave out an exaggerated "Anyway..." which was her way of changing the subject. She bent toward me, but I was starting to stand up. She held my hands as I stood, and then continued holding my left hand with her right as I walked her out. Visiting hours were over.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers