Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josh, you'd better not start anything," Leanne growled at me, "Beth could walk in here at any—oh!—you can't—oh, fuck—Josh, you shouldn't fuck my ass!"

I didn't want to correct her. I had stopped moving when the head of my cock first pressed against her tight little hole. She had been pushing back into me, taking more and more of my soapy shaft into her. I had been squeezing and teasing her nipples from behind. Since she apparently couldn't control herself, I groaned and took charge. I grabbed her hips and thrust hard into her three times, then pulled out. Seriously, I was shaking I wanted back in there so badly.

I pulled the shower nozzle from its rest and started rinsing her back. I leaned in and whispered, "Just a little deep cleaning. Nothing wrong with that." I then directed the spray into her slightly-dilated butt hole and rinsed out the soap. Leanne's legs were shaking despite the warmth of the water. When she turned around, her eyes were dilated, her nostrils flared. I grabbed her wrists before she could attack me, and said, "Calm it down, Leanne."

She blew out a long breath over my shoulder, and then nodded her head. We both knew we needed to end this shower quickly. We were both fighting a losing battle for self-control. We stepped apart and washed ourselves quickly, then rinsed each other off just as quickly. I grabbed a towel and handed it to her. She dried off in the shower, with the curtain drawn, while I dried myself in front of the sink on that bath mat.

When she stepped out, we shared a quick, hot kiss. It was full of promise for later. Then she went into Beth's room to get dressed while I went into my room. Still wrapped in the bath towel, I sat at my desk and carefully controlled my breathing until I was calm. My erection was stubborn and refused to relax at all. Eventually I gave up on that and just got dressed in a pair of swim trunks and a tank top, figuring we would go swimming in a couple of hours.

I realized I had neglected to point out the security cameras in the back yard earlier. My dad was going to have one hell of a show when he got home. Unless I did what Mom had told me to do; I needed to point out those cameras, and let Mom deal with the girls' reaction. I blew out a breath and got up. No time like the present!

I walked through the living room and out the back door. Beth was still sunning in the lounge chair, but she was on her back now with her bikini top draped over her breasts. I made a show of looking around. The sun was low in the sky, shining right in my eyes, so I had to use a hand to shield my eyes from the glare. I turned my head to the right and did a double-take. Beth watched me walk down to the end of the house, and heard me mutter, "Holy shit."

"What is it?" Beth called to me.

"You had better come see this, Beth. I think it's a security camera," I said. I had said it just a little too loudly, apparently. Before Beth could secure her top, Leanne came storming out the back door.

"WHAT?" she said. It was a little louder than my voice, but now the back door was open. My mom poked her head out to see what the commotion was about.

Leanne turned to my mother, "You have a security camera out here? Beth and I were sunbathing topless!"

"Oh, that's right. We had those installed at the end of last summer. I guess we never mentioned it." Mom was calm about it. "It's alright, Leanne, it just goes to a disc here at the house. We can just destroy that so you don't have to worry about it. Next time you girls want to sunbathe topless, just turn off the cameras. I'll show you the control for it inside."

Once we were all back in the house, Mom showed us the security controls in her bedroom. She made a big show of pulling out the disc and running it through my dad's shredder. She put in a new disc, and said, "All better?"

The relief coming off of both girls was palpable.

After that little episode, I went back to studying. I read out loud from my World History book while Leanne took notes on my performance. This all had to be properly documented for her to get paid by the insurance company. Beth paid a little less attention to my oratory. She had her notepad out and was checking her social media. Mom was making a marvelous dinner in the kitchen. Every so often I had to pause in my reading because I was beginning to drool as the cooking aromas triggered my Pavlovian response.

Every time I did, Leanne would shake her head sadly and make a note of it. There was a twinkle in her eye, though. She was having fun with this.

Mom finished dinner just after I finished my reading in World History. I still had the worksheets to fill out, but we needed space at the dinner table. I cleared the books out of the dining room, taking all of them back to my room and piling them on my new desk. It did take a second trip to get the pile from the floor.

Mom had cooked a regular fiesta for dinner. There were enchiladas, Spanish rice, refried beans, all the fixings for fajitas, guacamole, queso and chips. We all ate way too much, and then we all pitched in to clean up afterwards. We lounged in the living room and watched some television while our food settled. I fetched my English book to knock out those chapters, but spared the ladies having to listen to me read out loud.

Leanne and Beth finally rose from the couch to go change into their swimsuits. Jokingly, I said, "Should I turn off the camera, in case anybody wants to skinny-dip?"

"There had better not be any skinny-dipping," my mom snorted, "I'm going swimming with you guys."

I went out to the pool and started slowly swimming laps. I had put on an old pair of swim goggles to keep the chlorine from burning my eyes. I did not know if there was any specific regimen that I would need to follow to fulfill Leanne's therapy requirements.

The water did feel soothing on my aching back and biceps muscles. After three laps, it did occur to me that I hadn't taken my supplements right after my workout. I climbed out of the pool and made a trail of water all the way to the back door. I opened it and hollered in, "Hey, anybody dressed yet?"

Beth popped her head around the corner, "I'm dressed. What do you need?"

"Sorry to bother you, but I just realized I didn't take my supplements. Could you please bring me those with some water? I would really appreciate it."

Beth appraised my soaking body. She looked at my crotch, then up to my eyes and said, "Okay, but you owe me one."

"Yes. Most definitely," I answered. I watched her bikini-clad, sexy little bottom peeking out from beneath a long t-shirt as she went out to the kitchen and doled out my supplements. She brought them to me with a glass of water. I gave her a quick smooch as I took them. "Thank you, Beth."

I walked over to the picnic table and sat down to scarf down the tablets, the little mug of weight gain powder, and wash it all down. Some of those pills are just huge, and take a little work to wash down. Once I was done, I took the glass back to the house and set it on top of the little cabinet just inside the back door.

Then I just stood there like a slack-jawed idiot when these visions of hotness began to appear. Beth walked out in the smaller bikini that she had loaned Leanne two days earlier. She had taken off the t-shirt now, and her sexy body in that tiny swimsuit had me tenting out my trunks.

Not far behind her was Leanne. She wore a one-piece that looked like a long slingshot. I have no idea how that tiny strip of fabric managed to hold onto her nipples. It looked like they would be completely exposed the first time she leaned over. As they walked out the door and past me, Leanne playfully lifted my jaw, closing my wide-open mouth.

I watched those gorgeous backsides walking into the water, concerned that I should have turned off the cameras. I really didn't want my dad to see me walking around with such an obvious boner in the presence of my mom and sister. I heard my mom whisper softly behind me, "Joshua. I turned off the camera feed. Just in case."

I turned to look at her, and my jaw dropped again. The tiniest of bikinis showed off just how fit my mother was. Two tiny triangles of cloth barely covered her aureoles, and they seemed to be connected with dental floss. Her bottoms were more conservative, with a frilly little skirt that hung to the middle of her thighs. When she walked up the three stairs to the pool, though, the slight evening breeze revealed that beneath that skirt there was only another tiny strand of floss splitting her butt cheeks.

I wondered if I looked as shaky as I felt, walking up those three stairs and getting into the pool. Once I was in the water, I swam three more laps. The goggles allowed me to see all three women's bodies in glorious detail under the water. Even though the frilly skirt of my mother's swimsuit bottom looked the most conservative before, under the water it just floated up, revealing her pussy and ass completely. I had to stop swimming. My throbbing erection was not hydrodynamic at all.

I waded over to Leanne, then. "So, what kinds of exercises do I need to do in the pool for you to get credit for therapy?" I asked.

"Well, Josh," she said, "to be honest, hydrotherapy is mostly about getting a recovering patient into the water so that it supports most of their weight. It allows them to get exercise by just moving around in the water. As long as you are in the water and moving around at all, it's pretty much covered under your insurance. I just have to be here to watch you and make sure you don't get hurt."

I thought, "My throbbing hard-on is starting to hurt," but didn't say that out loud. Instead, I swam around with my head above the surface for a while. Eventually, I swam up to Beth.

She was in the deep end, holding onto the side of the pool. I swam up and held onto the wall next to her. I whispered to her, "Can you believe that swimsuit Mom is wearing? Where do you think she got that?"

Beth looked back at me. "Actually, Josh, I bought her that swimsuit early last summer, right after we got the pool. We went shopping for swimsuits together, and I talked her into trying it on. She bought herself another one-piece like the ones she always wore, but I bought that one and made her model it for Dad. She's been wearing it ever since, unless we have company over."

That made sense. Of course, Leanne didn't count as 'company;' she was really family. I realized that Beth was looking at me, and that I hadn't said anything back to her. I flashed a grin, and pulled off my swim goggles.

"Put these on, and look over at Mom," I instructed. Beth gave me an odd look, but did as I asked. As soon as her head was under the water, she released a loud stream of bubbles. She popped her head back out of the water with a soft "Jesus. I had no idea."

I held onto the side of the pool with one hand and wrapped my arm around Beth's sexy body. I pulled her close so I could whisper in her ear.

"You look amazing and so damned sexy." My hard cock pressed into her leg, letting her know I meant it. "But that view under the water of Mom...that is just too much."

The goggles made it hard to read Beth's expression. "So, seeing your mother's pussy got you all worked up?" she whispered to me.

I wasn't falling into that trap. I smiled at her and shook my head before pushing off of the side of the pool and swimming underwater to the other side. Even though the chlorine would eventually burn my eyes, the blurry view underwater wasn't nearly as graphic. I swam around for a while after that. At some point, Beth took off the goggles and tossed them onto the round picnic table. She had never liked wearing them because the rubber strap on the back would tangle in her hair.

We swam and played in the pool as the sun set. Beth and Leanne were less rambunctious than the last time we swam together, with my mom in the pool. I was restrained as well. It would be far too easy for some of those barely-restrained breasts to pop right out, and that felt like it would be awkward. As it was, I had a raging boner the entire time from all the sexy flesh that was exposed by the skimpy swimwear.

Once the sun set, it was Leanne who got out of the pool first. "This was great," she said, "but I really need to get going. Do you want me to turn on the lights out here?"

Beth was also getting out of the pool. Mom spoke up, "That's alright, we won't be swimming much longer. Just turn on some inside lights, please."

While Leanne and Beth were drying off, my mother kept backing up toward where I was standing in the middle of the pool. She waved to Leanne and my sister with her right hand as they headed into the house. Her left hand fished my hard cock out of the leg of my shorts and pressed the tip into her tight little asshole. When the sliding glass door closed behind them, she thrust back into me, forcing more of my cock into her incredibly tight, hot little backdoor.

For the record, pool water is not an acceptable lubricant for anal sex. After six or seven thrusts, Mom groaned with some frustration and slid forward off of me. She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her ankles locked behind my back as her exposed pussy began devouring my cock again. She bit my earlobe before whispering hotly,

"In the morning, you and I are going to go for a swim. I am going to make sure my asshole is well lubricated. You are going to fuck my tight little mommy ass right here in this pool. Got it?"

I moaned out "yes" but it was unnecessary. My pulsing cock inside her made it clear that it was ready, willing and downright eager for that 'tight little mommy ass.' It was also very happy with that tight, wet little mommy pussy. I grabbed her ass and began fucking up into her with quick, firm strokes. After all the visual stimulation I had during the entire swim, I was on the verge immediately.

"Oh, mommy," I breathed into her ear, "that tight little pussy of yours is just too much. I'm going to fill your hungry little mommy pussy with a hot load of your son's cum."

It sounded a little silly to me as I said it. I don't remember ever calling her 'mommy' when I was growing up. I said it because I was playing along with her. It definitely had the desired effect, though. She was bucking on my cock, pulling me into her with her heels.

She hissed back, "Don't you dare! Unh! If you fill my—oh, yes—tight little fucking—oh—pussy with cum...uh! Uh! You would be such a bad boy!" She shook and bit my earlobe hard as she felt my orgasm pulsing into her. She bucked so hard that one of her breasts escaped her tiny bikini top entirely. Fortunately, I was right there to cover it with my mouth.

I was still shooting cum into her when Leanne knocked on the sliding glass door and waved goodnight. I knew she couldn't see anything, but I still took one hand off my mom's ass to wave back. I came a lot inside my mother's clutching little pussy.

When I finally stopped, I released my mother's nipple from my mouth and gently tucked it back under the tiny triangle of material. She unhooked her heels from behind my back with a moan, kissing me passionately as she floated up off of my still-erect dick. I helped, lifting her by her hips and setting her on her feet. I held her around the waist as we walked to the pool stairs.

We saw Beth come to the back door as we got to the edge of the pool. She was showered and dressed, and had her phone to her ear. She opened the door and said, "Hey, I'm going to head over to Leanne's apartment for a bit. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Oh, Josh, Leanne says to remind you to do those World History worksheets tonight."

"Right. Tell her I said thanks," I said. I had indeed forgotten about those worksheets.

To be honest, I wasn't thinking about those worksheets a few minutes after Beth had gone. I was thinking about how hot my mother's lubed asshole looked when it opened like a hungry mouth to take in my fat cock head. I was filling her ass and fulfilling her fantasy simultaneously in our living room. I looked from that amazing sight into her eyes as she looked over her shoulder at me.

Once again she hissed, "You are such a bad boy. My poor, defenseless little ass is just your little plaything now, isn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said huskily. "In fact, it is my favorite plaything." She came really hard bent over the armrest of the couch. I had the foresight to put a towel under her feet to catch all of our combined juices as they ran down the insides of her thighs. When her legs stopped shaking, I pushed her forward and picked up the towel, wiping my way up the inside of both her legs at once.

I helped her walk into her bathroom after that. She stripped off the skimpy bathing suit and set it on the counter before stepping into her shower. Unlike the bathroom I shared with my sister, this one had a small shower stall with that wavy glass door you can't quite see through. She closed the door behind her. I stepped up and knocked softly on the door.

"Who is it?" she asked.

I got it. We were playing a game. "It's me, Joshua," I said.

"What do you want, son?"

"I thought I could scrub your back for you."

"I guess that would be okay. No peeking at your mother's naked body, though!"

"I promise, Mom. No peeking at all."

"Alright, then."

I opened the door and stepped in. She hadn't turned on the water. She was standing facing the wall with her legs spread and her ass pointed right at me. I reentered her tight little hole in one long, smooth stroke. I leaned against her back and softly spoke into her ear as I took hold of her hips and started stroking into her.

"I want to do a good job, Mom. I'm not scrubbing your back too hard, am I?"

"Oh! No, that's perfect, son." She grunted and moaned through several more deep strokes, and then she turned her head to me and purred, "You are such a good boy, Joshua."

I managed to hold back, barely, as she came again. After that orgasm, I did turn on the water and scrubbed her back. I also scrubbed her front, making a show of 'not peeking' as I did so. I washed her legs and feet gently, washed out her pussy thoroughly, and gently dried her entire body afterward. I wrapped the towel around her body, picked her up, and carried her to her bed. I laid her on her back with her legs hanging off the end of the bed. I then knelt between her thighs and opened her up.

"Quality control, ma'am, I need to inspect to make sure this region was properly cleaned." She nodded, and then I began to ravish her freshly-cleaned pussy with my mouth. I could tell from the slightly bitter aftertaste that I hadn't quite washed all of my cum out of her in the shower. By the time I had finished licking her clean, though, I sat back and wiped my face with a grin. "Ma'am, that is one squeaky-clean, grade A pussy you have there."

She had a dreamy expression on her face as she said, "Thank you, sir. That was one thorough inspection."

"Any time, ma'am."

I got up and walked back into the bathroom as she crawled up the bed and put her head on the pillow. I looked at my evil grin in the bathroom mirror as I lubed up my cock for my next idea. I turned off the bathroom light, and then the bedroom light. I waited a minute for my eyes to adjust to the dark, and then quietly approached the bed. Mom looked up at me and I said, "Shh. You need to roll over and be very quiet."

She did as I said, and I straddled her thighs. I used a rasping whisper as I talked to her. "I've been watching you for weeks, Mrs. Thompson." I gave her upturned bottom a light smack, "watching this hot little ass of yours. I know your husband is out of town." I began teasing her asshole with the tip of my lubed cock.

"Now, you can keep quiet, and just let me enjoy this tight little ass of yours, or you can make noise and risk waking up your daughter. If you let me have your ass, I will leave her alone."