Spinez

Story Info
Young Garnet Rose goes to the end of the world for justice.
10k words
3.19
7.3k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patman30
Patman30
133 Followers

There was a low groan of breaking wood as the sounds of the unwell sea hit the sides of the boat. Garnet Rose winced he was not yet used to leaving his home. He had been raised on the minute island of Patch and after many years of training had finally been allowed to slip out of his overbearing family and live on his own. The ship did another duck and dip into the water making the ship teeter as it dipped into the sullen swell of the waterway. The boat creaked and moaned as the smell of harsh salty seawater filled the young man's nose. The brutal scent of the harsh sea filled his nostrils making him stir and wake up as-

"It will be done. I am sorry it took so long to contact you, ma'am. I will not fail again." Silver eyes opened to see his roommate a strange young man named Kage bowed before his small alter his roommate had several candles lit and spread out through the area, an odd almost eldritch looking green light emanated from the small corner of the room filling it with a gloomy and damp aura that made his skin crawl as he swore he was being sucked underwater as Garnet narrowed his silver eyes yawning loudly briefly making sure that his weapons were still at his side before he opened his mouth.

"Kage? What are you doing?" Garnet asked as the boy froze his roommate hurriedly put out his candles and stopped the strange seance as the man turned to face him.

"AH! Garnet! You are awake! I didn't hear you stir! How long have you been watching me?" The strange man asked as Garnet sighed and began to wake. Kage was an odd man, to say the least. He was about Garnet's height of five foot three maybe an inch or two taller. His skin was almond brown, unlike Garnet's pure snow white. His eyes were an easy brown an odd counter to his pure silver and his hair well... that was the only thing they had in common as both spotted a messy brown mop of hair on top of their head as-

"I just woke up, Kage what the hell were you doing there?"

"AHA! I thought you would ask me that question! And Garnet my good friend let me tell you a story about how the world came to be!" The man said as Garnet felt himself forced to smile, there was something about Kage that he just liked about him. He had this sense of this pure force of charisma that could just make you want to like him as he walked over to Garnet and put a supporting arm around him as he sat on his bed.

"I was just doing some inner counseling and guess what just happened!"

"Did you find the fountain of youth like you always wanted?"

"What? No unfortunately not dammit! If I had found that, the rewards she would have given me..." Kage shuddered as Garnet smiled it seemed like Kage had a lover somewhere something making his heart skip a beat.

I wonder if I can find love here? Sure love in the middle of a battlefield at the top of the world is never a good idea but hey who knows? I left home to be a hero like mom and I won't stop until I do!

"SO what is it?"

"AH! My young pale thicc friend! I have decided after careful deliberation to make you my apprentice!" Kage said waving his small arms as Garnet gasped.

"Really!? You want me to be your apprentice?"

"You are the only one that I have met in my far and vast travels along the world that I have declared fit for it!" Kage said as Garnet gasped he was quite the timid boy and he was worried that he would have trouble making friends on his journey to the northern town of Targos. But now?

Not only did he have a well-traveled and inspiring roommate he was going to be his apprentice?

"Really!? You want me to?" Garnet asked the robbed figure unlike himself Kage only wore a simple but hearty cloak of robes that fully enveloped his body hiding all of his figures but his arms as he smiled.

"Oh, Garnet there is no one better to do it! And I think that if you play your cards right I just might show you a magic trick or two. If you know what I mean." Kage said winking as-

"You know magic?" Garnet asked in awe he always wanted to learn magic but that had been something that really only his mother could do right. Garnet wanted to be able to cast spells like his mom and sisters but so far he only knew how to cast simple cantrips that while still functional had not served him well in any of the spars that he had done with his sisters.

Although they did not really fight more like they just tried to push my head to their crotches.

"Do I know magic? Garnet I do not like to brag but I am what you may call a self-taught expert in the field of magic!"

Blurp! There was a sudden gargle from the odd necklace on Kage's neck. The massive golden eyes that was clearly some kind of illusion seemed to look up in irritation or as annoyance, as any yellow eye could muster.

"Can you teach me magic? You know when I fought my sisters Ruby and Yang in training I always got my face forced into their crotches. I don't know why they kept doing it but I think that it was comfortable for them you know?"

"No. No, I do not but! I can tell you this! If you stick with me kid I can guarantee you that you are gonna go far! After we finish this little shindig in Targos? After we save these towns we are gonna be a pair of bonafide heroes!"

* * * * *

There was a massive crack! As wood broke apart as the ship hit the docks hard!

"Get moving!"

"Off the boat!"

"We are here!"

"Ok you mercenary bastards! Time to earn your pay! Stop lollygagging and get in there!" Many voices shouted as Garnet jumped off the ship! He landed hard rolling onto one of the many minor docks shivering as the icy sleet on the docks made him roll hard as he found himself tumbling for the freezing frigid waters of the north.

"Oh crap!" The young feminine boy shouted his soft bubbly but doing nothing to stop his impending slide to his icy grave as-

"Watch out!" A voice shouted as a hand gripped him! Kage gripped his back pulling his jeans hard with a tug barley stopping his protegee from hurtling into the depths as-

"Kage! You saved me!"

"Oh now don't get all sappy about it now!" Kage smiled as he picked up the boy whipping some of the freezing ice particles off of him before-

"GAH! Pink skins!"

"I want the small one!"

"I want the pale one!"

"I want them all!" Kage and Garnet looked forward as five goblins stood before them. The small thick feminine goblins hissed at them. All of them had massive overbearing D cup green breasts and massive barley hidden swinging bulges swinging between their legs as the two traps looked at the salivating futa short stacks as-

"Goblins? Can we talk to them?" Garnet asked Kage hopefully knowing that there was always a peaceful solution to any problem-

"What? A peaceful solution with goblins? Sorry, Garnet but this is not going to be a situation that we can talk our way out of." Kage said narrowing his brown eyes as Garnet saw flashes of red lighting come from his hands as it began to sparkle and pulse menacingly in his hands.

Garnet took a deep breath and drew his twin scythes Sun and Rose as he narrowed his eyes at the goblin futa.

"I don't want to kill them."

"You don't have to but that would be quicker."

"I can do it peacefully!" Garnet shouted sprinting forward using his family's trademark speed to rush the goblin futa! His scythes getting ready to start swinging right where he knew that the enemy would be weakest! Garnet did try his best to go in and knock out the goblins but that was not to be.

I can do this! I can just knock them out and be done with it! No one has to die today! The small femboy thought before he tripped... in all his speed the Rose semblance forced him to step on the wrong part of the half-frozen docks and he fell face first.

"AHH!" Garnet gasped as he fell face-first into one of the goblins' crotches who winked at him with her bright purple eyes as she licked her lips.

"Well, then smooth skin if you want a taste of Gobbo dong! All you had to do was ask!" The goblin futa said, spreading her legs as Garnet made a motion to scream! An unfortunate decision as soon as he opened his mouth he found it forcibly stuffed with a foot of wrist-thick goblin schlong!

It tastes like bad milk! The poor femboy thought before he lost balance! Garnet lost his footing as he lost his oral virginity to one bad step! He gagged on that thick goblin dick as he fell back onto his fat femboy ass!

"Oh, you want a good face pounding don't you pink skin!? I can do that for you!" The goblin futa said, taking the chance to pound some pale skin throat pussy! She pushed him down to the cold dock floor, the cold icy air of the frozen north feeling a bit warmer as Garnet got his face plundered by the thick green warty futa knob!

"Oh, he is so tight! His pink skin mouth just keeps sucking me in deeper and deeper!" The futa said now plowing into Garnet's hot tight once virgin throat like a piston! Her wide fat futa ass almost a match for his own thick femboy rear rose and fell like lighting balls! her thick fat gobbling nut sack slapped his chin massing her dick through his throat as she fucked the poor human trap like he was nothing but a cheap cock sleeve for her dick!

The Goblin futa was beside herself slamming in and out of the young trap making him her new bitch as-

"Fuck it! Here I cum! I hope you like my spunk because it's going right into your guts!" The futa shouted as she slammed her mighty thick hips down on his face one last time! The trap screaming in a mix of pain and pleasure before the futa busted an unholy amount of cement-like goblin spunk right into his guts!

It is too thick! I can't take this! Garnet thought his cute four inches of thin trap clit already, rock hard and leaking it's juice before he felt hands all over him! His jeans began to falter as the other goblin futa crowder around him! Each one of them salivating licking their lips as they took out their cocks eager to fuck the small trap and turn him itno their every own prized goblin cum dump! Luckily for Garnet though, that did not happen as there was a brief smell of ozone before a bolt of pure angry red lightning struck the one face fucking him! The Goblin screamed in pain her cock messily ripped from his mouth as half of her face was suddenly blown off!

"Hey! What's the big idea-" The next bolt of eldritch energy tore her upper body in half as-

"Are you just going to stay down and take it!?" Kage shouted his right hand a flux with eldritch hell fire as Garnet coughed picking up his weapons and dicing into the fight!

Luckily for Garnet, he was able to slice and dice into the Goblins that surprisingly had shockingly little resistance to his blades! The green monsters where sliced and diced into twitching barely breathing bits of blood guts and other bodily fluids as the small trap shivered at getting his first bit of futa spunk the haze already setting in on him as-

"Kage! You saved me again!"

"Yeah! Yeah, I did hell. I'm good." The other trap said as Garnet turned to face him-

"KAGE?!" The boy shouted as the trap coughed half of his stomach slashed open as he coughed into his arm.

"You are hurt!"

"What? Hurt me? Nah! I'm just fine, tis but a flesh wound!" Kage said proudly before coughing up even more blood as his usually brown skin became a ghostly pale color.

"Wait! Please wait. I'll find a health potion for you! You won't die here!"

"I! I'm a goner kid. Tell my wife. I love her!" Kage coughed dramatically as the eye in his glass bottle rolled itself. Garnet felt tears well up as his master was dying before him and there was nothing he could do about it!

How is this happening!? How is my first friend dying before me!? And why can't I do anything about it!? Garnet thought before a tentacle? Garnet froze as twin long thick green tentacles grew out of the water there was a massive shuddering of the pier as-

"Die pink skins!" A goblin had been playing dead! Garnet yelped in fear as the dead male goblin lunged at him with a rusty shive and-

WHAM! A massive green tentacle hit the goblin crushing him flat on the pear! Garnet froze as water pushed up front he sea flowing upward into Kage. The trap gaped as the water flowed into him, his gut closed up his life fluid returned as the small trap was fully healed before his eyes!

"Kage? You... you are ok?" Garnet asked his mouth agape as-

"What? Of course, I am ok? Did you think I was gonna die?" Kage said grinning cracking his fingers as-

"I thought you were dead!"

"Who me? Hell no! Did you see that? I just saved myself without any help from someone else! Of course, I'd be ok!" The boy said as Garnet saw the eye in his glass narrow as the water began to bubble. The fluids pouring into him began to suddenly reverse as his stomach began to open back up-

"I mean! What I meant to say that everything we do is a team effort! And I am eternally grateful to any and everyone that is helping me so much! Yeah, that's it! That's what I meant to say!" Kage said as the fluid began to slow not fully going back to the water but not going quite back into him as the eye in his socket the small but somehow great yellow thing gave him a look that seemed to say go on.

"And! And I am just a humble human! Who without the help from those infinitely more powerful than him and smarter and above all immaculate gorgeous would have died long ago?" Kage asked as the eye paused and considered his words before nodding once more. The eye nodded as the life-giving fluids returned to him fixing him up resulting his robes as-

"Kage? What was that?" Garnet asked eyes agape as Kage laughed into his hands.

"My young protegee! You must remember the first rule of life if you are to stay with me!"

"And that is?"

"Don't ask questions."

* * * * *

Blood. Garnet was still not used to seeing blood especially when he just saw a goblin get cleaned in fucking two by a giant war ax.

"AIEEEE! MY PRECIOUS! Save my kitties!" The elderly human lady said as-

"We will ma'am! Just as soon as we get rid of these nuisances!" Kage said, taking a deep breath before shooting out his hand and blasting one of the goblins scampering around the old ladies' house. The things head dissolved into a bright red mist painting the armor of the Dragonborn futa paladin in a bright red color as she reversed her swing cutting down two of them in half as the fight ended.

"Oh thank goodness! I thought that those things would endanger my precious babies!" The kind wrinkled lady said, stepping off of her table as the dozen or so small cats meowed safely now that they were safely rescued from any danger.

"Not to worry ma'am! We came just when the captain told us his mother was in danger!" Lala the massive Dragonborn easily seven feet tall said smiling sweetly at her as-

"That Mathew! Such a good boy! Thank you, dear! All of you!"

"No problem madam! This was nothing for us! Especially for yours truly! Me and my apprentice can kill anything ain't that right Garnet?" Kage asked putting an arm around his neck smiling before-

Smack! Garnet blinked as he swore he saw a massive green tentacle!? Emerge from the ladies trashed sink spanking Kage on the ass sending him to fall face-first into the crotch of Lala getting a full nose full of those thick futa balls that swung like wrecking balls under her chainmail as the paladin gasped!

"Oh, mister Kage! I knew that you were forward but not in front of the civilian!" The paladin blushed as Kage righted himself the trap slapping his cheeks to get the futa musk, that was going to plague his mind and soul as he glared daggers at his vile.

"What was that for!?" Kage shouted as Garnet noticed another tentacle slithered up from the floors-

"Sir Kage! Behind you!" Garnet shouted just as the think flipped the robe of the trap showing off a massive brown rear that made Garnet blush-

"Oh my! Sir Kage, please control yourself! We can have fun later." The futa said as Kage quickly pulled down his robes blushing-

"Ah to be young...."

* * * * *

Garnet sighed as he looked at the stars in the sky. He really was missing his home right now.

"Ruby. Yang... I wonder what you guys are doing right now? I just killed some goblins and saved an old lady's life. I hope you are doing ok." Garnet tried to speak quietly but the crowd at his hotel was a bit much.... for some reason Lala was face fucking Kage on the roof and her knot was passed his teeth making a massive show for the people.

"Oh, sir Kage! You are so naughty! Bad boy!" Lala said happily sadistic glee in her eyes as-

"I wonder if Ruby and Yang ever found a guy?" Garnet asked, leaving his master to his own devices. Afterall if Kage was getting face fucked then he had to have a good reason for it and didn't need his help anyhow.

Garnet smiled to himself walking away from the rough and wet sounds of his new master and best friend getting his throat fucked out of his soul! Garnet left the jeering crowd clapping and howling singing praises for the show as he walked away from them and into the initial town of Targos.

Garnet had never really been in a town before, at least he had not been in a town alone. It was not proper for a young male to be left alone in public. He had always been escorted in the small town of Patch with either Ruby, Yang, or his mother if not some combination of them if not all three.

"Or that's what my mom said. She said that a young male walking alone in town was like a sheep walking before the pack of wolves with no shepherd there to help them out."

"You should listen to your mother boy." Garnet froze as his thick leather boots stepped in something slimy. There was a squelching sound as he looked down. His left foot was seemingly stuck in some kind of light translucent substance gripped his boots as he swiveled his head.

"Why hello there little one. Didn't anyone tell you that you should be listening to your mother?" Garnet froze as a woman? Stood before him. Before the darkness of an alleyway, there was a woman or something that looked like a woman to him.

She was taller, not as towering as Lala only around six feet tall but she was not made of flesh and bone like the others. Her entire body was composed of some kind of odd kind of translucent slime? That was the only word that Garnet could think of to describe her. She was made of some kind of light see-through slimy material that glowed slightly with all kinds of colors of the rainbow as she licked her lips.

"W-what are you?" Garnet asked doing his best to not stare at the massive breasts of the woman before him that were still forming as he saw them. The woman gave another light chuckler as her long hair? If that was what you called the flowing translucent anomalies that flowed down her head as her bright green eyes as she licked her lips.

"My what am I? Didn't your mother tell you it was only polite to ask for a lady's name before you start asking rather rude questions like what you are?" The lady asked her strange slime glowing a bit as Garnet paused his cheeks flushing as her nipples grew out of her chest poking out to him as he let out a soft gulp and whimper.

"I! No! I'm sorry! So sorry what is your name miss?" Garnet asked trying not to notice the massive by now E cup breasts that were pushing out of her chest and the growing swirling bulge that was coming out of her crotch as-

"My name is Isa. But you can call me Is if you'd like." The woman said as Garnet could not take his eyes off the massive translucent cock growing out of the woman's crotch. Garnet felt his mother start to water the lingering effects of the futa cum that had infiltrated his body before making his legs and body twitch as he saw the thick swinging piece of see-through cock hanging before him.

Patman30
Patman30
133 Followers