Spinner

Story Info
Getting wasted and finding myself.
1k words
4.08
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you feel it?

The cool water lapping over your body."

My eyes circle in the darkness, no light permeates tightly closed lids. Exhaustion nails my stricken body to the damp bedding, aching limbs, immobilised through over exertion. The cold sweat of coming down leaks from every pore of my broken body. Stale putrid air fills the room as my breath rasps in the back of my throat. Running my tongue over my teeth I can taste her!

"yo."

Clouds of doubt crush my brain as fear and self loathing bear down upon my soul. Flashing images begin to fill my head; am I dreaming, am I high, am I reliving last night? Inhaling sharply through my nose, my panic subsides as I exhale slowly from my mouth.

Where am I, where have I been?

"And you sang

Sail to me."

Pushing my arms outward I begin to search in my darkness for clues of my whereabouts. Fingers crawl crab like across cotton, nothing to my right. Sweeping to my left my wrist bumps something, I grasp it I'm my hand. A leather belt, cold steel buckle and rubber cock!

"Sail to me

Let me enfold you."

Clutching the cock tightly my mind drifts to blurred images of last night. Upstairs at mums, eyeliner, lippy and a touch of concealer. Wiggling my way into my T and mini, material gripping me tighter than a python. Three inch wedges, buckles tied at the bottom of the stairs.

"Here I am

Here I am

Waiting to hold you."

Holding my train of thought, trying to make sense, I daren't open my eyes. How I wish I was at home, picking notes from my Fender Stratocaster, amidst dreams of rock and roll stardom. The rubbery cock bangs my brain back to present. I'd went to the Polo lounge for the first time.

"Did I dream you dreamed about me?

Were you here when I was forced out."

Rolling onto my stomach I can see myself, on the dance floor alone. Katy Perry's telling me how she kissed a girl! I've been dreaming of that for years Katy. Two years ago when I sucked Martin for the first time, I went home and masturbated over mental images of Mia from college. Months later when I finally slept with Martin, afterwards I brought myself off in the bathroom thinking about Jules, from the student union.

"Now my foolish boat is leaning

Broken lovelorn on your rocks."

Running my fingers over my bottom; searching, for scars, bruises, cuts. Nothing, just aches. Who is she? Anna! That's her name. At the bar I'd took a shot of whisky to chill and she'd introduced herself. Bought me another, spoke to me as an equal, a grownup.

"For you sing, "Touch me not, touch me not, come back tomorrow."

Dressed in McCartney or maybe McQueen, she's stunning and interested in me! Her glossy dark hair sits perfectly framing her delightful face, her lips shine and beckon me to come closer as her hand caresses my arm.

"Oh my heart, Oh my heart shies from the sorrow."

All I feel amidst the disbelief of her company is excitement. We huddle in the dark recesses of the bar, making small talk, my eyes focus on her moving lips, not hearing her words, just wanting to kiss her, taste her breath. Anna brings out a baggie of flake and a Caffeina spoon, snorting a line directly before dipping the spoon back in.

"Well I'm as puzzled as the newborn c***d."

This time, she drops the candy on her extended tongue. Leaning into me our lips meet, soft, sensual kisses, her tongue smears the snow across my gums and an instant euphoria of shameless lust grips me. My pouting pokies ache with a need to be pulled, tweaked and sucked roughly. My panties feel as if they are contracting around my vagina, gripping and cupping it, making me hot, very wet.

"I'm as riddled as the tide."

Anna catches my hands in hers, tugging me towards the door. Out we go to her car and speed off into the night. Her hand reaches between my legs at every gear change, butterfly fingers pirouette across my sodden crotch as I lay back in the luxurious leather, opening my knees till I think my hips will break. My spinning mind can only plead with me stay calm for a little longer as my need to orgasm overtakes everything else.

"Should I stand amid the breakers?"

Realisation comforts me as i shiver on damp sheets, coming down from a charlie high is bad enough, but add an exhausting sexual high, it's doubly bad. At least I know why I'm aching, my memory of last night floods my head like the water from the shower head that I can hear Anna under in the ensuite.

"Or should I lie with death, my bride?"

Recalling a few hours ago, Anna's snorting again, kissing me, running her tongue over my neck. Finger me, fuck me, push your tongue up me, please Anna. As she lifts my tee shirt I can hear her excitement on seeing my puffy nipples, she suckles, pulls and flicks them. Then her tongue is before my eyes, the Caffeina tips it's load into the crevice of her tongue. Her sparkling eyes shoot me a dare, don't dare move!

"Hear me sing,"

My finger pushes over my again enlarged clitoris and into my soppy pussy as I listen to Anna shower. Images of her lowering herself in front of me last night fill my mind as I begin to fuck myself. Tender hands pop the fastener, light fingertips retract the zip and my mini flutters to the floor. Heat fills my face as I realise she is staring at my sodden gusset, my scent is all we are as Anna eases it clear.

"Swim to me, swim to me, let me enfold you."

Expertly her tongue delivers base directly onto my pumping clitty before slipping its remnants up into my hungry slippery hole. With each hand pushing my knees outward

I'm amazed at how I keep standing as Anna tongue fucks me till I squirt pleadingly into her laughing excited mouth.

"Here I am, here I am, waiting to hold you."

I can't take it anymore, I get up from the damp bed. Standing at the ensuite door I open my legs, check my red, swollen, sore little pussy and head into the shower to show Anna some gratitude!