Spinning and Swapping Ch. 05

Story Info
Another game starts off the fun for the friends.
4.9k words
4.73
17.3k
17
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

"Hey sluts!" Amanda, Stephanie, Kristen and I heard from the bottom of the stairs.

"Quit fucking and come down for breakfast!"

We all laughed as we recognized Julia's voice yelling from downstairs. "I guess we need to get out of bed eventually," I said to the other three girls, who responded with a combination of pouty lips and boos.

"I know, I know," I said as I put on a pair of underwear and shorts, deciding to skip the shirt. Stephanie put on some leggings, while Amanda and Khira put on some short lounge shorts. All three girls went with a baggy shirt and no bra as we made our way to the door and down the stairs.

We entered the kitchen to mocking applause from the rest of our friends. "Damn, you guys make noise when you fuck," Alanna said with a smile as we entered the kitchen.

"Is someone a little jealous," Amanda shot back with a wink and a grin.

"Fuck yeah, I am!" Alanna laughed back with a roll of her eyes.

We all continued similar sexual banter as me and the girls filled our plates with bacon and eggs that Derek and Justin were finishing up at the stove.

"Thanks for breakfast, studs!" Stephanie said to Derek and Justin, while grabbing a handful of both their asses.

We all took a seat at the kitchen table and dug in. It was a bit quiet during breakfast since everyone had built up quite the appetite from the night before (and in our case, this morning too). As we were finishing up, I took it upon myself to address the elephant in the room.

"Guys, I want to talk a bit about what happened last night. First... It might have been the best night of my life!"

A collection of whooping and cheers came in response.

I smiled as I continued, "but I think we need to talk a bit more about this so we don't let things get out of control and hurt our friendships. Like I said last night, you are all some of the most important people in my life and I'm not losing that. We need to continue to talk to one another if we are feeling any issues with the group dynamic."

"With that in mind, you better believe I want the activities of last night to continue! I just want to make sure we're not taking this situation lightly, and we talk about anything that is bothering us, as soon as it starts bothering us."

"Agreed!" Derek responded happily. The rest of the group nodded their agreement as well.

"Awesome! Anyone else have anything to add?"

I looked around the room and saw everyone shaking their heads and looking at each other seeing if anyone was going to speak up. After a few seconds I said, "great! Who needs a mimosa?"

Everyone's hand shot up and I laughed as I got up from the table to start making drinks; Stephanie giving me a slap on the ass as I went.

Mimosas were flowing now and the group was starting to recap the events of last night.

Julia was poking fun at Alanna by saying, "Alanna, couldn't wait for that dick, Derek barely turned around before she gobbled him up." The group all laughed as Alanna blushed, accepting there was quite a bit of truth to Julia's statement.

"How about Amanda and Stephanie getting hot and heavy most of the night?" Alanna let out as the laughter subsided a bit. "Steph, I didn't know you liked girls."

"I used to make out with my girl friends in college, but who hasn't? I guess I just didn't have the opportunity to do more before last night. I have to say it was a lot of fun."

"Dammit Ryan, you lucky bitch," Justin let out in mock frustration as the group laughed and I smiled. "How about this morning?" Justin continued "you guys didn't get enough of each other last night."

"Well, I had a bit of morning wood, and I shot my shot to see if anyone wanted to help out," I started. "You might have guessed, the rest of the girls liked the idea. So Kristen and I picked up where we left off last night and so did Stephanie and Amanda."

It appeared I had the group's full attention now as I started to recap this morning's sexcapades. I could see Alanna's nipples hardening under her tight tank top as I described making Kristen cum with a bit of butt play, and Julia actually sat forward in her chair as I described me fucking Kristen's face upside down.

I finishd my retelling by describing the scene of me fucking Kristen, and everyone either gasped or widened their eyes when I told them I came in Amanda's mouth and she swallowed it.

"Ryan, I straight up hate you," Justin said to another roar of laughter.

"So Stephanie likes girls and Amanda likes guys. What is this house doing to us?" Julia asked in the direction of Stephanie and Amanda, who were holding onto each other, laughing and blushing.

"I think we're just enjoying ourselves," Amanda said. We're enjoying the moment, and if there happens to be a dick in my mouth during that moment, so be it."

The group was laughing again, but Amanda continued to speak.

"So the real question is, how are we going to get this party started again?... I might have an idea."

Amanda got up from the table and got a deck of cards.

"If you get a red card, you strip. A black card, choose a player to strip. If you pull a face card, you can assign a rule to any two cards two through ten. Simple enough?"

The group nodded, and the guys eagerly cleared the table as Amanda drew the first card.

The 8 of hearts.

"Welp, that didn't last long," Amanda said as she lifted her shirt above her head, and her breasts came bouncing into view. Her pink nipples hardened as they hit the open air and everyone cheered as the first card already made someone topless.

Julia drew next and it was a Jack of Clubs.

"Yay, a rule and some clothing," Julia said. "Justin, lose a piece."

Justin had also taken my approach to dressing this morning and lost his shorts. Leaving him just in his underwear.

"Now my rule. If anyone draws a 2 or a 3 they have to lick the neck of the person to their right.

We all looked around the room to the person we would be licking. Amanda sat across from me with Julia on her left (my right). Then it was Justin, then Alanna, me, Kristen, Derek, Stephanie and back to Amanda.

Justin drew the next card and it was the 5 of spades. "Oh thank god, he let out," again, only in his underwear. "Julia, right back at you!"

Julia stuck her tongue out at him, and removed her top. I was happy to see she had decided to forgo a bra this morning, as Julia's breasts toppled into view. Her nipples also hardened in the excitement and cold air.

Her sexy tan lines and full handful breasts were swaying just slightly, and I had to peel my eyes away from them as Alanna grabbed a card, revealing a King of Spades.

"Yay! Derek, lose something," she said quickly as she began to ponder her rule. Derek took off his tank top showing off his impressive upper body.

"Alright, on 4's and 5's, if you're a girl, you have to put your hand in the boy's pants to your left until your next turn. If you're a guy, hands on the breasts of the girl to your left, until your next turn. Amanda, you can follow the guy's rule if you'd like."

The group gave the rule an approval yell, and I reached out to grab my card.

Now Julia's rule came into play as I drew the 2 of hearts. I moved to Alanna and licked her from the collarbone to ear, much slower than necessary.

She shuddered with excitement as the group cat called us.

"Alright, now lose the pants mister" Alanna responded as I finished licking her neck.

"I'm getting there," I teased back and took off my shorts, exposing the outline of my semi-hard dick.

Kristen went next and drew a 5 of clubs.

"Ryan, you have too many clothes on," she laughed as sat there in only my underwear.

I stood up to give everyone a show as I took my underwear off exposing my dick, resulting in a cheer from the women at the table.

"Very funny, Kristen. I think Derek is missing a hand on his dick," I said to her as I returned to my chair naked.

Derek lifted the waistband of his shorts far too high as he welcomed Kristen's hand inside. She smiled as her left hand went in his shorts.

While this was happening, I was pleasantly surprised by Alanna's hand moving to my naked thigh and then to my dick. I held in my moan of pleasure, to not alert the group as Alanna started to stroke my hardening cock.

Derek was next to grab a card and drew the Ace of Diamonds. He took off his shorts and said "If you draw a 6 or a 7, take a partner of your choice into the other room. Your game is over, go have some fun!"

Another roar of approval came from the group as Amanda took another card, the 4 of Diamonds.

Amanda stood up, turned around and dropped her bottoms, giving the group a great view.. We all gave her cheers as her athletic ass came into view.

She sat back down and said "I think I'll do both rules," with a grin as Amanda joined Kristen's hand in Derek's pants and her other in Stephanie's shirt and onto her breast.

"Oh, Kristen, seems like you're doing a bit more than just resting your hand on Derek's dick," and the rest of the group laughed, knowing exactly what was happening to his dick.

My dick was now rock hard as Alanna continued to jerk me off. My hand was on the inside of her thigh and inching towards her pussy.

Stephanie was next, and drew the 6 of Spades. The room roared as this meant Stephanie got to choose a partner and head out. She looked around the room and said "Well Derek is busy, and it also looks like Alanna and Ryan are not waiting for any rules before they start playing, so you're the big winner Justin."

I grinned as the rest of the group realized that Alanna was jerking me off under the table.

Stephanie grabbed Justin and they went to the living room, and on the way out she looked back, "Oh and Alanna, why don't you lose those bottoms to help Ryan out a little."

Alanna stopped jerking me off and made her way to her feet. She slid her shorts down and made sure to have her butt right next to my face. God damn, what an ass.

I leaned forward and gave it a playful bite. She mockingly gasped and gave me a playful slap on the cheek.

Alanna got back to her seat and with Justin taking care of Stephanie in the next room, it was Alanna's turn to draw a card.

Alanna picked up a card and said "That's funny, this card says "take care of the dick you already have your hands on," moving her hand to my dick as she spoke.

We all burst out laughing, but no one objected, especially myself as Alanna moved between my legs.

I moved myself back from the table to allow Alanna space to drop to her knees. Once she was on her knees, her hands went to the bottom of her tank top and lifted it over her head. I didn't wait for her shirt to get over her head before reaching out and grabbing at her breasts. They were on the smaller side, probably a B cup, but fit her toned body well. Alanna had shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights. I admired her shoulders, arms, and abs that were well toned from her consistent lifting routine.

I let my hands drop from fondling her breasts as she began to lower her head to my dick. She licked at the base of my shaft up to the head and then swirled her tongue in circles around it. She moved her head back down and started sucking my balls and grabbing my dick with her hand. I watched her as she took my balls into her mouth and continued to jerk me off.

Alanna's instructions had left Julia out of the fun. I saw her watching Alanna and I and I called out, "I seem to remember the three of us enjoying ourselves last night, care to try it out again?"

Julia stood and pulled off her bottoms in response, making her way over to me and Alanna.

I looked over to Derek, Kristen and Amanda who now had Derek naked. Kristen between Derek's knees with him in her mouth and Amanda was kissing Kristen's neck, while reaching behind her and massaging her pussy. Amanda would occasionally steal a lick of Derek's dick or balls, when Kristen's mouth gave her the opportunity. It looked like Amanda was weaning herself back into the idea of dicks, even if it was just when we were all playing.

My attention was brought back to Alanna as her mouth came off my balls and wrapped around my dick. I put my head back in pleasure as she began to take me all the way into her mouth. Bobbing slowly but deeply, only pulling back after my dick met the wall of her throat.

Julia dropped down next to Alanna, but just watched us intently. I gripped Alanna's hair lightly, but still allowed her to control the pace. My dick was now generously coated with saliva as Alanna continued to take the full length of my dick into her mouth. I started to thrust just a bit, and felt my dick hit into the back of her throat a bit harder. This seemed to encourage Alanna to go faster and she started making the same gagging noises from last night with Derek.

I stood up from the chair so I could start thrusting a bit harder into Alanna's mouth as she continued to increase the speed of her head bobbing on my dick. I pushed into the back of her mouth with each thrust, but could tell she wasn't ready to have her face fucked like Kristen, so made sure not to push her beyond her limits. After a couple more thrusts, I was ready to get Julia involved.

I pulled out of Alanna's mouth and positioned myself between these two stunning women. I looked down and watched them put their mouths on either side of my dick, running their tongues into one another's, and making their way from the base to tip and back again. Their tongues felt amazing, and I focused on the sensation of two tongues running the length of my dick.

Julia dropped lower and put my balls in her mouth while Alanna went high and took my dick in her mouth. She looked up with those sexy blue eyes, dick in mouth, and Julia on my balls (another mental snapshot for the weekend).

Alanna worked me deeper into her mouth and Julia was running her tongue over my balls and occasionally teasing my taint. The girls continued their pace, but an idea came to mind and I pulled myself back from them.

Do you want to move to the living room, I have an idea. They both shrugged, hopped to their feet and we moved to the living room.

We took a last glance back at the other three in the room. Kristen was riding Derek on the kitchen chair and his hands were gripping hard at her ass, giving us a good view of him sliding in and out of her. Amanda was standing behind Derek kissing Kristen's neck and chest as she rode.

When we got closer to the living room we heard slapping sounds. We entered to the site of Justin having Stephanie bent over the far couch, with a handful of hair and pounding my fiance from behind.

Her head was pulled back from the hair and her eyes closed as Justin thrusted into her; hips colliding with her thick ass each time. The three of us watched as Stephanie's large breasts were flying roughly back and forth, and her ass rippled from the continued pounding.

"PLEASE FUCK ME JUSTIN, KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING, PLEASE FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT!

Stephanie's body was tensing and her orgasm was taking over as she let out a long moan and began to cum on Justin's dick. Justin did as he was told and continued to fuck Stephanie and she continued to scream out in pleasure.

As her orgasm subsided, Justin announced he was going to cum and Stephanie turned around and got to her knees.

"Push your tits together," Justin said as Stephanie looked up at him, and did so. She pushed those beautiful cantaloupe sized tits together and smiled as rope after rope covered her breasts and nipples.

"Now that was a good show to walk in on," I said, as they finished. Both their heads snapped to their new audience and they blushed.

"How much did you catch of that," Stephanie asked, as she massaged Justin's cum into her tits.

"We came in around the hair pulling, bent over fucking," Julia said, "It looks like Justin did a great job taking care of you."

"He certainly did. He gave me such a good pounding. I think he was eager to catch up, after Ryan and I had an early jump on the fun this morning."

Justin was blushing as we were talking about this, and not making eye contact with me.

"Hey dude, this is totally cool. Please don't feel weird about this," I said to him.

This seemed to relax him significantly. He said, "thanks for saying that man, I guess I'm still getting used to all this."

"Of course, we all have a bunch of learning to do. But for now, Julia, Alanna and I have a show to follow up if you guys want to be our audience."

"Would love to!" Stephanie said as her and Justin cuddled up on the far couch.

I brought Julia and Alanna to the other couch and explained my idea.

"I'd love it if Alanna bent over the couch. Knees on the floor and chest on the couch cushions. Julia, you would then stand over her, bend, and use the back of the couch to hold yourself up."

They looked at each other and agreed without hesitation. I watched them as they got into the position I described and was faced with yet another miraculous view. They both had incredible asses. Alanna's big and firm, Julia's smaller and shapely.

I kneeled behind them and brought my tongue to Julia's pussy and began to lick. While licking Julia, I brought my hand down to Alanna and rubbed her pussy. The girls let out soft moans and were already a bit wet. I'm sure the foreplay from earlier and the show we just watched helped get them going.

While continuing to lick Julia's pussy, I grabbed Alanna's hands and placed them on her ass. I put my hands over hers and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Since my tongue was occupied, this was my way of telling Alanna, I wanted her to spread her ass for me.

Alanna got my message and was holding her cheeks apart for me as I slid two fingers into her pussy. She moaned into the couch in pleasure, and I was now licking Julia's clit and fingering Alanna below her.

Now that Alanna and Julia were both significantly wet, I pulled my fingers out of Alanna and replaced them with my dick as I easily slid inside her.

"OOHH FUCK!" Alanna gasped as my dick entered her.

I slowly thrust into her enjoying the familiar snugness of her pussy hugging my dick. I would also grind my hips into her when I bottomed out to feel that amazing ass against my hips.

I put both my hands on Julia's ass and spread her cheeks, while continuing to focus my tongue on her clit. I couldn't help notice Julia's asshole staring right back at me, and knew I had to test the waters.

I moved my tongue from her clitorus and stuck my tongue into her pussy, moving it around for a bit, Julia released a light moan at the change of sensation. Then I move my tongue to the bottom of her pussy all while continuing to keep a steady pace pounding into Alanna below us.

I licked lightly in between her ass and her pussy, and was met with an;

"Ohh, is someone being naughty back there."

This wasn't a no, so I decided to stay the course and started to lick the outer rim of her ass.

"Oh you dirty boy, I cannot believe I let you do these things to me," and Julia moved her hips back towards me, stretching her asshole just slightly under my tongue.

I happily took her invitation and licked the rim of her asshole with more confidence, as Julia breathed out sighs of enjoyment. I started to stick the tip of my tongue just inside her ass and flick it out over and over. I was now pulling hard on her ass cheeks to open her ass up more and my tongue dove in, getting an "OH FUCK" from Julia.

I was going all out now with my hands spreading her ass and my tongue diving deep into her asshole. It was as if I was trying to get my entire tongue in her ass as I was eating it. I was so turned on, I barely noticed how hard I was slamming into Alanna, as she was yelping with pleasure below me.

"OH FUCK ME, OH FUCK ME RIGHT INTO THE COUCH, JESUS FUCK!!"

I was loving my extra stamina this morning from the combination of mimosas and earlier morning sex. I fucked into Alanna hard and fast, making sure she had a powerful orgasm.

12