Spinning and Swapping Ch. 06

Story Info
The group pairs off for some one-on-one fun.
6k words
4.72
11.8k
10
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I said back to Julia as the rest of the room cheered their approval. "But I need to go grab some drinks, I'm going to need a few minutes."

I came into the kitchen to grab some water and booze. I saw Amanda and Kristen cuddled up with Derek as they enjoyed a post-coital snuggle on the floor.

"You guys have fun in here?" I asked as I grabbed a handful of water bottles, vodka, and a jug of orange juice.

"You know we did," Derek said back, not bothering to lift his head off the floor.

"Looks like you guys could use some drinks too," I said, and rolled them over a few water bottles, which were happily guzzled down by all three.

I grabbed eight glasses, filled them with ice, generous pours of vodka and topped them all off with orange juice.

"Give me a hand with all these drinks, let's go hang out in the living room."

The three of them slowly made their way to their feet, also a sweaty and exhausted mess. We grabbed the drinks and rejoined the others in the living room.

"Naked bartenders at your service," Amanda said cheerily as she came into the room. We passed out the drinks and everyone sucked their waters down quickly before taking some sips of their stronger beverages.

"Nice of you to join us, kids," Stephanie said to Derek, Amanda and Kristen.

"Hey, I'm not going to break any rules," Kristen responded. Alanna's very official card said I needed to take care of this dick." Grabbing at Derek's groin as she said it.

The group laughed as we all settled down on the two couches.

Stephanie, myself, Amanda, Justin and Alanna on one couch and Derek, Julia and Kristen on the other. Neither of these couches were large enough to fit this many people, but we didn't have that issue; sitting our naked bodies all over each other.

It was quiet while we settled onto the couches, figuring out whose naked legs or bodies we wanted to rest our hands on. Then Alanna spoke up, "Julia, had the wonderful idea that we should fuck eachother all day, and I'm totally down!"

Some "Hell yeahs!" and similar phrases came jumbled from the group as it was clear, no one had interest in stopping the fun.

"In shocking news, I have another idea," Amanda said as the group laughed, but listened intently.

"There are plenty of rooms in this house. How about we put our names in two hats, guys in one, girls in the other. I'll put my name in the boys hat to make it even. Then I'll draw one name from each, you'll take your partner, and go have fun for as long as you'd like. As long as the girls are down with the possibility of playing with me, are we all in?"

We all looked around the room and mostly to the girls to see if they were up for fooling around with Amanda, and only Amanda. After a few moments of head nods, and a smattering of "I'm in" did Amanda clap her hands and say "Great!" as she ran to the next room to find a sheet of paper.

I used the lull in action to give Stephanie a big kiss on the cheek and whisper in her ear, "I love you." To which she smiled and snuggled into me tighter.

Amanda returned, boobs bouncing, as she ran back into the room. Alright, boys names in this hat as she wrote down the names, ripped the paper, and placed them in the hat to her left, and did the same for the girls on the right.

Amanda dipped her hand into the girl's hat and pulled out Kristen. "Alright, Kristen, why don't you grab from the boys hat to see who you'll be going with."

Kristen reached in and pulled out Justin's name. The room whooped as Kristen grabbed Justin's hand and escorted him upstairs.

Amanda then grabbed another name out of the hat and it was Stephanie's. Stephanie reached into the hat and pulled out Derek's name.

"Go get 'em tiger," I said, then gave her a kiss and a slap on the ass on her way over to Derek.

Amanda reached into the girl's side and pulled out Alanna's name and Alanna matched with Amanda.

"You alright with this, sexy?" Amanda asked Alanna. "Sure am, you might have to take it easy on me, but I'm down to fool around."

"That just leaves Ryan and Julia, you two have fun!" Amanda said as she took Alanna's hand and took her to the last bedroom upstairs.

"Looks like we have the downstairs bedroom," I said to Julia "you ready?"

I pulled her up from the couch and we didn't wait for the bedroom before bringing each other in for a kiss. I pulled her into me so her breasts were pressed to my chest, and I brought my hands to the small of her back, then to her ass and kneaded her cheeks.

Julia moaned into my mouth as our hands explored each other's bodies. We broke away after a few seconds and ran hand-in-hand to the last bedroom. We ran inside and shut the door behind us. Wasting no time and returning to each other's mouths and kissing passionately.

It was a different mood from the rest of the weekend. The group play had an aspect of performance for the audience, but one-on-one felt more relaxed and intimate. I took my time running my hands up and down Julia's back, bringing them to her face as I kissed her, and continuing to explore the rest of her stunning body.

I begrudgingly broke our kiss to ask, "What do you like, Julia?"

"What?" she responded.

"In bed, what do you like done to you? What do you like to do to your partner? Don't be shy, we're in uncharted territory here, anything goes."

"Well..." She started with a pause. I didn't say anything while waiting for her to continue. "I really like getting blindfolded. There's something about giving up control that turns me on. It's hot for me to not know what's coming next and let my imagination run wild."

"Can I make a suggestion that goes along with the blindfold?" I said back to Julia. Not taking my eyes off hers.

"Please!"

"Can I tie your hands up too? If you like to give up control, I think having your hands tied above your head will heighten the experience."

Julia's mouth broke out into a huge smile and said, "I'd love that."

"How about you? What do you like in bed," Julia said back to me.

"I like giving more than receiving." Julia raised her eyebrows as I spoke. "I know it's a bit strange, but making a girl cum is so hot to me. I love going down on a girl and making her cum as many times as she can handle before having sex."

"Does Stephanie have any idea how lucky she is?" Julia said back with a slightly open mouth. "The guys I've been with either skip going down on me, or do so just to fulfill the obligation."

I responded, "I don't understand how someone doesn't enjoy making their partner feel great. They are screaming and cumming because of you. You are responsible for giving one of the greatest pleasures possible. I don't understand how that's not more appealing."

"This is really fucking hot listening to you rant about this," Julia said back to me with lust in her eyes.

"Then I guess we should stop talking about it and start doing it," I responded and pulled her back into me.

Julia jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist. My hands cupped her ass, and I held her close as our tongues danced around each other.

I carried her over to the bed and laid her down. I broke our kiss and went to her neck, licking and lightly sucking. Julia started to moan as I continued down to her chest and pulled one of her nipples into my mouth. I licked, sucked and occasionally bit her nipple as it rolled around my mouth. Julia's body was squirming now as she continued to moan, and I moved my mouth over to her other nipple and repeated my technique. Only when her nipples were wet and hard did I stop and put my hand between her legs.

I put two fingers just outside her pussy lips and teased her. "I think it's time for the blindfold," I said to her, and received a devilish smile in return.

There wasn't much in the room to use, so I took off both pillow cases. I turned it horizontal and folded it multiple times until it could be used for our blindfold. I gave her a kiss, placed the blindfold over her eyes and tied it snuggly behind her head.

"Can you see anything? No cheating." I said to Julia.

"Nope, pitch black," she said back with a smile.

I took the other pillowcase and did the same folding pattern. Then I moved Julia's hands to the headboard. There were several vertical wooden posts that made up this bedframe, and I put her hands around one of them, then tied her hands above the headboard. Now if she tried to pull her hands down, the pillowcase would get caught on the post.

I gave a tug at my makeshift handcuffs, and whispered into Julia's ear "Looks like we're ready to go." Julia softly moaned in response.

I kneeled to the side of her and started running my fingers down her body, appreciating how sexy it was. She had beautiful bronze skin, with the smallest of tan lines around her bikini areas. My finger ran down to her beautiful breasts, about a C-cup in size, maybe a touch more than a handful. Then down her stomach; flat and she had the perfect hourglass figure. My fingers continued to her slightly curvy hips and with an ass that fit her body well. My fingers finished their journey on her long shapely legs.

Julia was squirming a bit in anticipation as I silently ran my fingers the length of her body. I stayed in the kneeling position and used my thumb and index finger to pull at her nipple. Julia let out a sigh as I finally made it to an erogenous zone.

I tugged at her dark nipple, and then moved my hand to the other and tugged again. It was so sexy how impossibly hard they were. I brought my hand down her stomach and hovered it just over her pussy, not yet applying pressure.

Her hips moved towards my hands in response, but I didn't let her receive any more pressure from my hands. She let out a whimper.

I brought my lips to her ear and whispered, "I can feel how wet you are already." Julia let out a "hnngggghhhh" in response.

"I'm going to play with your pussy for so long you'll be begging me to stop." As I was saying this I put just my middle finger inside, only about an inch. Julia let out a pleading moan.

"The best part is, you're not going to be able to do anything to stop it." I started to circle my middle finger inside her pussy, and went a little deeper, sliding my finger in and out while circling. "Your hands are tied up, and I'll decide exactly when I'm done making you cum."

Julia's head was tilted back into her pillow and said, "Oh my God, please, please."

I took this as my opportunity to plunge my finger all the way inside Julia.

Her lower back jumped off the bed in pleasure and surprise as if she'd been poked with a needle.

"Oh fuck!!" Julia yelped.

"I'm going to make you cum with just one finger," I said to her as I continued to slowly move my finger in and out of her."

"Holy shit! Ughhhhh"

With all the teasing and dirty talk she was already on the brink of orgasm. I kept my pace steady as her orgasm continued to build.

"Oh my God!! This feels so fucking gooooood!"

Julia's hips started to buck, not allowing me to finger her as deeply, so I brought my other hand to the bottom of her stomach, pushed her back into the bed and held her there.

Now unable to squirm away from me, I started to fuck her harder with my finger.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk!! I'm cumming!!!"

I continued to press her body into the bed so my finger could continue to fuck her properly. I felt her pussy convulsing on my finger as she was cumming.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!! SHIIIIITTTTTT THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!"

I continued to hold her into the bed and fly my finger in and out of her, doing my best to keep attention on her G-Spot.

Julia's body tensed, and she went silent, maybe not even breathing for a few moments before letting out a high pitched wail and her body shaking in orgasm. I continued my pace until she was on the come down and then slowed so she could catch her breath.

I brought my mouth back to her ear and said, "we're only just getting started." Julia smiled and said "I'm all yours, do what you want with me."

I was already pretty hard from making her cum, but hearing those words made me fully erect.

I grabbed the pillow that Julia wasn't resting her head on and positioned it under her lower back. I grabbed her thighs roughly and moved them apart. Julia's pussy was soaked from her last orgasm, and I took a moment to admire the view of her legs spread wide for me, her hands tied up, and blindfolded.

Julia sharply took in a breath in response to the roughness of the grip on her thighs. I held them tight and licked her pussy deeply, enjoying the taste of her declicous sex juices.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," Julia moaned as I moved the flat part of my tongue up and down her pussy.

I stuck my tongue in her and flicked at her insides. I was getting lost in her pussy, sticking my tongue in and out of her, licking at her clit, sucking her whole pussy into my mouth and releasing. I loved tasting her in every way I could think of.

Julia was sighing softly as she was enjoying my mouth on her pussy.

I brought my left hand from Julia's thigh to the top of her pussy. I pulled up just slightly, fully exposing her clitoris.

Julia gasped as the cool air hit her exposed clit, and gasped again when my tongue found it.

I was using the flat middle of my tongue to pleasure her clit, I wanted her orgasm to build slowly this round. I continued to circle Julia's clit and then brought my right hand from her other thigh to play with her slit. Running my finger up and down her pussy while my tongue circled her clit.

Julia's moans were getting a bit stronger now as my tongue continued to massage her clit.

"Yes, please keep going, your tongue feels so good!"

I continued to lick her clit and slid two fingers into her, and Julia gasped again.

I started to fuck her with my two finges while my tongue continued to please her clit. My fingers slid easily in and out of her, stretching out the walls of her vagina with each thrust.

Julia's breathing and moans were quickening now as my fingers were steadily picking up their pace and my tongues rhythm consistent on her clit.

"Ohhhhh Fuck right there, you're gonna make me cum again."

I shoved my fingers inside her, and began making the "come here" motion against her G-Spot.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK," Julia said as her abs tighted and her whole upper body briefly lifted off the bed.

My fingers were in her all the way up to my knuckles now and roughly squeezing at her G-Spot. I sucked her clit into my mouth and continued to flick away at it with my tongue.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING PLEASE PLEASE RIGHT THERE, AHHHHHHHH"

Julia was able to muster as her second orgasm started. Her head was pressed back hard into the pillow and mouth hung open in silent pleasure.

I continued sucking hard at my clit and rubbing her G-Spot. I loved feeling how wet she was, letting my fingers fly around inside her with ease.

"AGGGGHHHHHHHH," escaped Julia's lips and she was shaking as the orgasm took over her.

I stayed the course as Julia continued to yelp and gasp through her orgasm. However, when I could tell she was starting to come down from her orgasm and wiggle away from me, I held tight.

I removed my mouth from her pussy, spread her legs wide and added a third finger to her drenched pussy. Julia's mouth opened in shock as I started to fuck her with three fingers, feeling the walls of her vagina stretch each time I penetrated her.

Her breathing started to pick up speed and she let out "Oh fuck me, again!" as another orgasm was pigging backing the last. This time I brought my hand to her clit instead of my mouth and roughly massaged it.

"FUCKING, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Escaped Julia's lips as I was being rough with her. She was writhing in pleasure as her third orgasm was taking over her. She was bucking and pleading for me to keep going as my three fingers dove into her, stretched her pussy and came back out, only to go diving back in again.

As she was cumming again I held my fingers inside of her so the walls of her vagina stayed stretched, and began slapping her clit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Julia yelled loud enough for the whole house to hear her, and she started to squirt all over my hands.

I continued to finger fuck her and slap hard at her clit while she was having one of her most powerful orgasms yet; her body was convulsing as she shrieked in pleasure. I continued my technique until she let out one final scream and went limp.

If I thought her body could have handled another one, I might have kept going, but my intuition felt this was a good place for a rest.

I watched as Julia's body heaved, trying to regain her composure and breath.

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK! Are you kidding me?" Julia breathed out to me as she laid on the bed, still tied up and blindfolded.

"I'm not done with you yet," I said, giving her pussy another playful slap. Julia jumped as if it was an electric shock. "But, I think you've earned a break," I said as I brought myself up to her head.

I straddled Julia, placing my knees to the side of her shoulders and dick just in front of her mouth. I reached down to grab her head and guide it to my dick. She smiled as she realized what I was doing and greedily took my dick into her mouth. She sucked my dick like she was trying to repay all three orgasms at once, trying to get my dick as far back in her mouth as possible while still having her hands tied.

She pulled back letting my dick fall out of her mouth.

"Please use my mouth, baby. It's your turn to enjoy yourself. I'm yours, do what you want to me."

Holy shit, my dick was so hard it hurt. Hearing those words come out of her mouth was one of the bigger turn ons of the weekend.

I moved my hips up even closer to Julia's face, and put my dick on her bottom lip. She opened up with a hint of a smile as my dick disappeared inside her mouth.

I slid my fingers through her long black hair and came to a rest behind her head. I began to thrust my dick into her mouth and held her head in place with my hands. I hit the back of her throat, but Julia made no attempts to move her head away.

I made a few more easy thrusts into her mouth, and around the fifth time I hit her tonsils. I held her head and pushed forward, my dick popping into her throat. I felt a groan vibrate on my dick, not a groan of discomfort, but as if to say "finally."

I pulled out of her throat and then thrust all the back back in, this time in a more fluid thrust. I held her head there again looking down to see her nose pressed against my body and balls against her chin.

The test runs were over and I started to thrust consistently. I would fuck her face, not entering her throat for about eight to ten thrusts at a time, and then without warning would plunge into her throat; getting a surprised grunt from Julia each time.

I switched things up and decided to stop thrusting, but still have my dick inside her mouth. Now I pulled her head onto my dick, having my arms and her head do the work instead of my hips. The sensation of pulling this beautiful girl's mouth further onto my dick was unimaginable. Her sexy lips were wrapped tight around my cock and (from what I could see of) her face had a look of determination to continue pleasing my dick.

I pulled her head and thrust my dick into her throat one last time, savoring the sensation, before pulling out.

Julia took in a sharp intake of air, and smiled up at me.

"That was so hot, baby! I loved you taking control of my mouth and using it as you pleased."

I reached down and kissed her deeply. Biting at her lower lip and sneaking my tongue past her lips. Her back arched, and met my kiss with hunger. She kissed back into me hard, pushing my tongue back into my own mouth.

"Fuck, you're sexy I said, as I broke away from our kiss."

"Right back at you, babe. Now what are you going to do to me," she said with an expectant grin.

12