Spinning and Swapping Ch. 07

Story Info
A rude awakening turns into a hot foursome.
3.7k words
4.65
17.9k
14
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

Julia and I were woken up by Stephanie and Derek jumping on us.

"Rise and shine you two!" Stephanie said cheerily as she landed.

"Uggghhhhhhhh," groaned Julia and I as we were abruptly awoken from our stupor.

"How long were we out for," Julia asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Well you guys have been in here for over three hours, but we don't know how much of that was fucking or napping," Derek responded with a grin.

"Did you two have fun?" I asked, looking at Derek and then Stephanie.

"Fuck yeah, we did!" Stephanie responded. "Someone likes my ass," she said with a wink at Derek.

"How can I not? It's incredible!" Derek responded, "I couldn't keep my hands off it," and he grabbed another handful of her ass as he finished his sentence.

"Looks like someone didn't get enough," Julia laughed as Derek continued to grab Stephanie's ass.

"Did you get a chance to do more than grab at it?" I asked Derek. "Or is it just me who loves ass play?

"Other than grabbing, and maybe a bit of biting," we all laughed. "I didn't; I was never really into it, but I might make an exception for Stephanie. I think I'm addicted."

Stephanie leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You can play with my ass whenever you want," and Stephanie gave him a playful smack on the ass as she said it.

"How about you guys," Stephanie asked. "Sex was so good it put you both to sleep, huh?"

"It was pretty fucking hot, yeah!" I said back to Stephanie as I grinned at Julia.

"Your fiance took excellent care of me! I think I came five times before we even had sex."

"Jesus, dude! You have a magic tongue?" Derek asked with an impressed expression.

"I wouldn't say magic tongue, I just spent a lot of time down there. I was telling Julia how satisfying it is for me to make a girl cum, and she was up for it, so I just kept going."

"And I told him," Julia jumped in, "that Stephanie is the luckiest girl in the world! Not many guys like it that much."

"Yeah, Julia's right. I like doing it, but five times is a marathon. That's impressive, my guy," Derek added.

"What about these?" Stephanie asked as she held up the pillow cases that still had the loose shape of the makeshift handcuffs/blindfold in them. "What fun did you guys have with these?"

"Your fiance blindfolded me and tied me to the headboard. Blindfold was my idea, but I loved his hand tying suggestion. It was so hot giving him all the control."

"Damn, that's fucking hot." Stephanie said as she smiled at us.

"Can you understand why we needed a nap afterwards?" Julia said back.

"Sounds like fun... Derek, why don't we test these out, I'd like to see how they work," Stephanie said to Derek, putting her arms behind her back and turning away from Derek.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he said and picked up the pillowcase quickly and tied her hands behind her.

Julia and I sat up, to let them have some room on the bed.

"Why don't you put the blindfold on me too, sexy. I'd like the full Julia experience on this one."

Derek happily obliged and secured the second pillowcase over her eyes and tied a knot snuggly behind her head.

I loved the site I was seeing as my beautiful fiance was being tied up by Derek and they were about to put on a show in front of me and the woman I had just fucked so hard we passed out.

We watched as Derek grabbed Stephanie's face and lifted it up so he had better access to her neck. He was biting and sucking at her neck, while his dick was growing and pressing into her ass.

He grabbed roughly at her tits, as he continued to lick Stephanie's neck. Pulling at her nipples hard and causing Stephanie to moan and push her body into him. She was grinding her ass against his dick, encouraging Derek to continue roughly playing with her tits.

Julia snuggled into me and I put my arm around her. It felt like we were on a date at the movies, but instead of theater seats we were naked in a bed, and instead of a romatic comedy, it was my fiance about to get fucked.

Derek bent Stephanie over as Julia and I got more comfortable and gave Stephanie a smack on the ass. He spanked her other ass cheek as well, causing a soft whimper from Stephanie. Julia and I watched intently as Derek licked his hand, lubed up his dick and entered Stephanie from behind.

"Oooooohhhhh fuuuuucccccckkkk," escaped Stephanie's lips as Derek slowly started to fuck her. His hands did not stop exploring Stephanie's ass as he slowly thrust in and out. I could see Stephanie's hands, still tied behind her back, gripping hard at her restraints. Derek's hips increased their tempo and the sounds of hips slapping into ass filled the room.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Stephanie said slightly louder than a whisper as Derek found his rhythm. Derek's hands were getting rougher with Stephanie's ass as he continued to slam into her. He was grabbing at her hips and ass hard, and would occasionally spank her. To my surprise, Stephanie would let out a moan of pleasure each time he did it. I couldn't recall doing more than playfully spanking her, but I made a mental note that I should start.

I could see Stephanie's back muscles tightening, signalling her orgasm was not far away. She was pleading to Derek a bit louder, "Oh please don't stop, you're going to make me cum. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!"

Derek slammed into Stephanie harder and faster, and his hands were white knuckle gripped on her hips.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY," Stephanie screamed into the mattress as she was cumming. Derek continued pounding away as Stephanie screamed out in pleasure, and then Stephanie relaxed and she melted into the mattress.

I looked over to Julia who was transfixed on the scene before us. She had her hand between her legs, softly playing with herself, and her nipples were rock hard. I put my hand on her thigh and moved it down to meet the hand playing with her pussy.

Damn was she wet from watching the fuck show in front of us. I moved her hand out of the way and took its place, alternating between rubbing her clit and sticking a finger inside.

While I was playing with Julia, Derek moved from behind Stephanie to in front of her and lifted her mouth to his dick. Stephanie leaned back to sit on her own feet so she could balance better, as her hands were still tied behind her back. Derek held Stephanie by the hair and began thrusting his dick into her mouth. It was hot seeing how rough Derek was being with Stephanie. He was taking what he wanted and she was eagerly accepting.

I moved Julia from beside me, to in between my legs, so I could still play with her, but watch the show. I moved my arms around the side of her and took both her breasts in my hands. They filled my hands perfectly as I squeezed and massaged them in my palms. Julia leaned back into me and I moved my mouth to her neck and kissed it lightly. I was kissing up her neck and intending to go to her ear when she turned her head and kissed me. I held her breasts tight as our mouths became one, tongues rolling over each other as we shared a sloppy kiss.

I moved one of my hands from her breast to her pussy. Deciding to skip the teasing this time, I plunged two fingers into her causing Julia to moan into my mouth. I slid my fingers in and out at a slow pace and turned my attention back to Derek and Stephanie. Derek had his hands in Stephanie's hair and was steadily thrusting into her mouth, causing Stephanie to gag just slightly when he would make it to the back of her throat. We could see saliva and sex juices coating Stephanie's chin as her mouth stayed open continuing to please Derek.

I was surprised to be enjoying watching my friend fuck my fiance's face. I doubt I would be enjoying it as much if I didn't have Julia in my lap, but I was happy we could both enjoy the other having a good time.

I moved my lips to Julia's ears and whispered, "are you thinking about when I had you tied up and was fucking your face, like Derek is fucking Stephanie's face?"

Julia sighed and pressed back into me encouraging me to keep talking.

I groped at Julia's breast with my left hand and with my right hand used her wetness to rub my fingers on her clit. I could see Julia's mouth hanging open in pleasure as she enjoyed my hands roaming her body.

"I am going to make you cum on my fingers and then I'm going to fuck you." Julia was hanging on my every word. Moaning softly and breathing increasing as my fingers continued to massage her clit.

"Remember Derek fucking Kristen, while Justin fucked her face? Derek and I are going to fuck you just like they fucked Kristen. I'm going to fill your pussy and Derek is going to stuff his cock in your mouth. I bet you'll even get to taste Stephanie's pussy on his dick."

"Fuck," escaped Julia's lips as she clearly enjoyed the thought.

"Why don't you tell Derek what you want him to do to you."

"I can't," Julia struggled to respond as her orgasm was coming closer.

"Tell Derek you want him and I to fuck you, or I'm not going to let you cum." As I said this I slowed my tempo on her pussy just slightly.

"Derek," Julia let out softly. Derek looked over at us, dick still in Stephanie's mouth.

"Go on," I said to Julia.

"I want... I want you.. I want you both to fuck me."

Derek smiled and pulled out of Stephanie's mouth.

"Hey babe, would it be alright if we borrowed Derek for a bit," I said as I picked back up the speed on Julia's clit causing her head to snap back into my chest.

With her newly freed mouth, she said "I'll allow it, but someone has to untie me so I can watch and play."

While Derek untied Stephanie, I made good on my promise and was flying my fingers over Julia's clit. She was yelping with pleasure and pleading for me to continue,

"Fuck baby, please, please, please, that feels so fucking good!"

I pulled at her nipple hard as her body started to shake. Her pussy was soaked and my hand was flying across her clitoris with no resistance.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK" escaped her mouth in a high pitched wail as her orgasm began.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she continued as her pussy was bucking into my hand.

"Cum for me, cum for me, Julia," I whispered into her ear. She responded by letting out another high pitched shriek and her legs were kicking out as reached her climax.

A few moments later she lurched away from me and lay down in the middle of the bed between the three of us, breathing heavily.

I let Julia have a short breather, made my way to Stephanie and gave her a passionate kiss. When we broke the kiss I asked, "having fun?"

"Fuck yeah!" She responded and gave me another kiss, this time biting my lower lip.

"Derek's pretty rough with me and I've been enjoying it," she said with a seductive smile.

"Well, I'll keep that in mind," I said back to her, returning the smile.

"Would you mind helping Derek and I make sure Julia's having a good time," I said as we both turned to look at Julia, still laying in the middle of the bed.

"I would love to help you and Derek fuck Julia," Stephanie said with a wicked grin down at Julia.

Julia looked around the bed at the three of us who surrounded her as if she was our prey.

Derek made the first move and lifted her from under her arms, and positioned her so her head fell over the side of the bed. Julia opened her mouth, and Derek slid his dick inside. He grabbed her tits as he thrust in and out of her mouth, and I grabbed Julia's legs and spread them.

I took a moment to look at her drenched pussy waiting for me to take her, before I lined myself up and pushed my dick inside.

"MMMMMMMMM," vibrated from Julia's throat as I entered, Derek's dick still filling her mouth.

"Aren't you a lucky slut?" Stephanie said to Julia as she began playing with Julia's nipples. Julia gave her an inaudible grunt in return as Derek continued thrusting into her mouth.

"Derek, Julia was able to take me into her throat earlier. I bet she'd be able to do it again," I said to him.

Derek smiled and this time when he reached her throat, he held his dick there for a moment, and then his hips jolted forward slightly as Julia's throat allowed his dick to enter.

You could see the bulge of his dick in her throat, and Stephanie reached her hand up to feel it.

"Holy fuck, that's hot Julia!" Stephanie said as she massaged Derek's dick while still inside Julia's throat.

Derek pulled out and Julia gasped for air. "You okay?" Derek asked.

"I am great! Please keep fucking me, this is so hot!" Julia said and took Derek back into her mouth.

Derek and I, happy to honor Julia's request, plunged back into our respective holes, and began thrusting again rougher than before. I had a tight hold on Julia's hips and my thrusts were causing her tits to bounce in fantastic fashion. Derek was not letting up on his end either, roughly thrusting into Julia's mouth and occasionally into her throat. I could feel her pussy tighten on my dick each time his dick entered her throat.

Stephanie took this as her chance to climb on top of Julia, in the 69 position. She brought her mouth to Julia's clit and hiked her ass up high in the air, as to not interrupt mine or Derek's thrusting. Derek kept one hand on Julia's head, but couldn't resist using his other hand to slap down hard on Stephanie's ass and grab hold.

I mentally froze time again to appreciate my view. I was balls deep in Julia, Stephanie on top of her with her tongue on her clit, ass up high for Derek to spank and grab, all while he's giving Julia a generous face fucking. I was on top of the world.

I could see the signs of another orgasm coming on for Julia. Her legs were starting to squirm in my hands and the moans from her throat were becoming more audible.

"Come on baby, stay focused on her clit she's almost there," I said to Stephanie as I continued to thrust hard into Julia. Stephanie gave the faintest of nods and increased the rhythm of her tongue on Julia's clit.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," came muffled from Julia as she appreciated Stephanie's elevated efforts.

Julia wrapped her legs around my lower back trying to get me to thrust into her even harder. I managed to ramp up my thrusts as she began to cum.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" now in a much higher pitch wail as she was cumming on my dick, and could only imagine the vibration Derek was feeling on his dick.

Stephanie stayed the course on her clit, and I gave Julia's pussy everything she had. I felt a familiar sensation that I was going to break Julia below me as I slammed my 200 pound frame into her petite figure.

Julia finally tapped Derek on the leg to signal that she was done, he pulled out of her, Julia gasping for air desperately as he pulled out. Stephanie rolled off her and I pulled out to see a sweaty and extremely satisfied Julia below.

Julia lay spread eagle on the bed, unable to do anything but catch her breath. After a while she breathed out, "that was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me," and we all laughed and agreed that it was up there for us too.

"I think Stephanie needs a turn on that ride," Julia said seductively as she pulled Stephanie down for a kiss. "Ohhh, you read my mind," Stephanie responded as she returned Julia's kiss.

Julia and Stephanie were kissing in the middle of the bed now. Julia flat on her back and Stephanie on all fours with her ass facing the bottom of the bed. I moved around so that I was near Stephanie and Julia's heads, while Derek moved behind Stephanie.

Derek's dick was still drenched from Julia's mouth, so he climbed up on the bed and immediately put his dick into Stephanie's unexpecting pussy.

"FUCK! That's good!" Stephanie yelled out as Derek entered her. I didn't let her mouth close before my dick was in it. Her mouth gave a comical, "MUMPF" as my dick entered, and Derek and I were thrusting away at each end.

Julia was still underneath us and decided to give my balls some attention. She would take one into her mouth, then the other, and then lick and tease my taint. I moved my legs wider to make sure she had room to maneuver.

I grabbed Stephanie's hair and brought it behind her head like a pony tail, but it was more like a handle for my purposes. I was hitting the back of Stephanie's throat with each thrust, but wanted more. On my next thrust, I held Stephanie's head in place, and pushed the back of her head. My dick popped into her throat and I held there for a moment as I watched her ass ripple from Derek's thrusting.

I pulled out of her throat rather quickly, as we do not deep throat often and wanted to make sure she was handling it okay. "You alright, babe?"

"Abosolutely, this is so fucking hot!" Stephanie responded and opened her mouth back up and practically lunged at my dick.

Julia had my balls in her mouth, so I kept my hips still to let her work. Instead of thrusting, I let Derek's thrusting move Stephanie's mouth on and off my dick, with some help from my hands pushing her head too. Her mouth felt so good on my balls, the light suction and movement of her tongue was an incredible compliment to Stephanie's mouth impaling itself on my dick.

As much as I loved the combination of mouths on me, I needed that sensation of being back in Stephanie's throat. I slowly resumed thrusting into Stephanie's mouth, and after a few thrusts, I pushed deep into her throat and held tight. I could feel her throat taking more of my dick with each thrust from Derek forcing more of it down her throat.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," came from Stephanie with my dick in her throat. I could tell she was also getting close to cumming.

I was getting close myself and had an idea for how I wanted this delightful foursome to finish.

I tapped Julia below me and signaled to her to flip around with my hands. Now instead of her head being between my legs, it was between Derek's legs and that left her pussy just below me.

I pulled out of Stephanie's mouth, and with my hands still in her hair, I pulled her face up to mine.

"I want you to cum while I fuck Julia below us. Are you going to cum for Derek?"

"MMMMMMMM, yes, yes, I'm going to cum for Derek," she said back her voice, almost cracking with pleasure.

"That's my girl," I said back and let go of her head as I entered Julia.

Stephanie's upper body dropped to the side of Julia to let Derek continue hammering into her from behind. I started thrusting into Julia and could see she had brought her hand up to Stephanie's pussy and was rubbing her clit as Derek was still fucking her.

Stephanie reached out and grabbed my ankle with one hand and the bed sheet with the other. Her back muscles were contracting as her orgasm was beginning and she was screaming into the sheets,

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT FUCK ME Derek, FUCK ME!!"

This was so hot seeing Stephanie cumming so hard from the rough fucking. I could feel my orgasm coming on and was pumping into Julia with a purpose.

Slapping sounds now filled the room as I pounded into Julia, and Derek into Stephanie. Stephanie added to the chorus of sounds by yelling into the mattress.

"FUCK I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

My orgasm was here too and I began unloading into Julia's pussy.

"Yes, baby! Fill me up!" Julia said as she was approaching orgasm too.

I was spraying rope after rope inside her, but had no intention of slowing my pace. Julia was too close to cumming for me to tap out. Even with my dick depleted, I kept slamming into her and it didn't take long for her orgasm to begin.

She fell back on the bed and between Derek's legs. She grabbed his thighs for support as I continued thrusting into her,

"OH FUCK! I'm gonna CUM AGAIN!"

I pulled one of her legs up for leverage and gave her everything I had left.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YES PLEASE BABY FUCK ME!!!!!"

Her body shook and her fingers were digging into Derek's thighs hard, but he was in his own zone and didn't seem to notice. Julia was screaming out in pleasure as she hit her climax and her body shook,

12