Spinning and Swapping Ch. 08

Story Info
Drinking games lead to fantasies come true.
5.5k words
4.6
15.5k
13
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I've had this much sex in a month let alone a weekend," I said to the other three on the bed.

"My dick may never be the same," Derek responded, laying beside Stephanie.

"Uh oh, sounds like our guys are asking for a break," Julia teased.

"Please," Derek said back. "At least so I can get water before I pass out."

"Agreed," I said to Derek, and raised myself from the bed. It was difficult to pull myself away from the beautiful site of Julia and Stephanie's naked bodies looking up at us from the bed. However, if Derek and I didn't get water soon I think our legs would give out.

"Come on," I said, waving for them to come with us. "Let's go down and see what the rest of the group is doing.

"Ugh, fine!" Stephanie said in mock exasperation as she and Julia hopped up.

The four of us headed down to the kitchen and came to find the other four sitting at the kitchen table, still discussing the festivities of this afternoon.

"Hi friends," I said as we entered the kitchen.

"Did we hear you four going at it again up there," Amanda said with a smile.

"Derek and Stephanie came to our room to wake us up, but apparently weren't done playing with each other. It would have been rude to just watch," Julia said to Amanda.

"How about you two," Derek asked Amanda. "Did you and Alanna have fun?"

"Fuck yeah, we did!" Amanda said. "Alanna was hesitant at first, but the walls came down after I made her cum once. Then we both turned into fiends."

Alanna blushed a bit, but smiled confirming Amanda's comments were true.

"It looks like Amanda has the magic tongue we were talking about," Derek said in my direction. "First Stephanie, now Alanna; Kristen and Julia better watch out!"

"Don't threaten me with a good time!" Kristen responded while blowing a kiss to Amanda.

"Justin, how about you and Kristen? Did you guys enjoy your one-on-one time," Julia asked.

"Fuck yeah we did!" Justin said and continued, "Kristen likes to get thrown around in the bedroom. Rough sex is her thing, and fuck it was fun!"

"There's something about a guy being rough with me that drives me crazy," Kristen said. "I mean, you guys saw Derek and Justin fucking me in the living room last night. Just thinking about it gets me riled up."

Then it was my turn to explain to the group our escapades. The group loved hearing about the blindfold and the pillowcase handcuffs. Julia jumped in to compliment me on how many orgasms I gave her before we had sex. To which Alanna smacked Stephanie on the shoulder saying, "you lucky, bitch," causing the group to break out laughing.

I continued to tell them about Julia taking control for a short time, and me not being able to touch her (some "you go, girl" comments were shot around the room). Finally, me taking back control, tying her arms back up, and fucking the life out of her from behind before falling asleep.

"Then Derek and I needed to go wake their asses up," Stephanie interjected. We couldn't let them nap the day away, there's still too much fun to have. So we woke them up and found out what they had just done, and I needed to try it, so I had Derek blindfold me and tie me up while these two watched."

I jumped in to say, "after watching them for a while, Julia and I were horny again and wanted to join. So, I thought Julia might enjoy the Kristen treatment, and have me and Derek fuck her at the same time."

"Let's go!" Kristen said, "tell me you loved it!

"I think it's the hottest thing that's ever happened to me," Julia said blushing dramatically.

The group cheered at Julia's admission.

"We finished up by Derek fucking Stephanie, who was bent over Julia, and me fucking Julia below Stephanie," I concluded.

"Damn, we have a hot fucking group!" Amanda said happily.

"Hell yeah!" the group responded.

"What do you guys think about playing some drinking games for a bit," I suggested. "I don't know if I'm speaking for all the guys, but my dick needs an intermission, and who knows what we'll do to each other with alcohol in our system."

The group seemed to like this idea and Justin and I grabbed some red cups and started to set up a game of flip cup.

"Guys on girls, we get Amanda?" I said keeping with the theme of our names in hats selection earlier in the day.

A chorus of agreement responded.

It was a wonderful site looking around the table at our group. We have played flip cup hundreds of times with each other over the years, but completely naked was a wonderful new variation. Boobs were bouncing, dicks swinging, cups flying as our group played round after round of flip cup steadily increasing the empty cans in the middle of the table.

We switched up the game to "civil war" where all four teammates stood on one side of the table with their own three cups aligned in front of them. There were four ping pong balls in total and the object of the game was to get your opponents' cups out as fast as possible. There were no turns like beer pong, it was a free-for-all after we said go.

The group seemed to like civil war a bit more than flip cup because you could chase after any ball your opponent did not immediately catch. There were plenty of instances where the guys and the girls would go for a ball at the same time, and a wrestling match would ensue. The pairs would wrestle far longer than necessary and the ball would lay by the side of them forgotten.

After a few more rounds of civil war the wrestling side matches were starting to take priority over the game; a telling sign the booze was taking effect.

"New game!" our master schemer Amanda yelled out as the girls made their final cup on the boys/Amanda's team, and celebrated loudly.

"You know it has to have a twist though!"

"Everyone thinks of a fantasy they'd like to act out. It can be with one or multiple members of the group. Feel free to name names, or leave it up to whoever wants to do it.

"We're going to do this elimination style. The first four eliminations are going to be through flip cup. All eight of us will stand around the table, we'll chug our drink and then flip our cup three times, the last one each round to flip their drink three times, is out.

When we're down to four, we're going to play beer pong. We'll have the four eliminated players determine who they think flipped the fastest in flip cup, and he or she will be able to pick their partner, and go against the remaining two. The two winners get to act out their fantasy!

"Amanda, you're a straight up genius, that sounds awesome!" Derek said standing next to her. The group roared with excitement; booze flowing and the idea of sex in the air.

We all took a moment to think about our fantasies. Some thought carefully for a while, others were quick to say they had theirs. I was among the quicker to say "got mine" and the rest of the group shortly followed suit.

We all lined up around the table with a feeling of tension in the air. There was real competition now, and everyone had their game faces on with their fantasy on the line.

We all filled our drinks and Amanda looked at me, "count us down, stud!"

"3,2,1, Drink!" I yelled, grabbed my cup, and downed my drink.

I flipped successfully on my first two flips, missed once on my third cup before landing it successfully on my next attempt. Done!

I finished around the same time as a couple others, and it quickly came down to Julia and Amanda still trying to finish their last cup. Julia ended up landing her cup about a second before Amanda, ending the fun for our game master.

"Damn!" Amanda yelled out, as she moved away from the table and pouted.

I counted us down for the next round and this time I hit all three of my cups on the first flip, managing to be the first to finish. This round it was Kristen, Julia, and Justin struggling to finish out their cups, and Kristen ended up being the last to finish. I wanted to win, but I also desperately wanted to know what Kristen had on her card. She's been the most adventurous so far, and I can only imagine what a fantasy of hers would be.

Everyone had a great round and despite me only missing once on my second cup it was already down to Justin and I as the last to flip our cups. Fortunately, I had a lead on him and hit my third cup just as he finished flipping his second.

Justin went to join Amanda and Kristen away from the table.

"Alright, last round before beer pong, no pressure," Amanda said from the kitchen counter.

I was far too close to being eliminated last round, and I was so focused on my cup I forgot to start the countdown.

"Hey babe, whenever you're ready," Stephanie said from across the table.

"Oh shit, yeah. 3, 2, 1, GO!"

Everyone slammed their drink down and started flipping. I was in the zone, as was Derek, and we both flipped our cups 1, 2, 3. We were done and moving on to the next round. Stephanie, Julia, and Alanna were still flipping. Stephanie finished next and it was down to Alanna and Julia.

They were both on their third cup, and Julia landed her last cup as Alanna's went up to the lip and fell back towards her. Julia jumped in the air in triumph as Alanna snapped her head back in frustration.

Julia, Stephanie, Derek, and I joined together in a circle and did an obnoxious celebration about moving on.

"Alright, Alright! We get it," Amanda yelled, breaking up our fun at their expense.

"Who do you guys think flipped the fastest?" I asked.

"Well you barely missed a cup, so I think you have it," Justin said from behind Amanda. The rest of the group concurred, which meant I had my pick of partner.

"Have to take Stephanie," I said quickly. "Wouldn't that be a nice addition to this weekend if we both get to live out a fantasy," she said back to me, and we gave each other a kiss.

"That's adorable, but you guys are going to get demolished," Derek said from the other side of the table, already setting up ten cups in front of him and Julia.

I laughed and let him know, "you've got jokes," as Stephanie and I were setting up our own cups.

I did want Stephanie as a partner so we could both act out our fantasies together, but it was an added bonus because Stephanie was pretty good at beer pong, and Julia was below average.

Stephanie and I took the first shot and we both made our cups, bringing both balls back to us to shoot again. I missed my second shot and Stephanie made hers, saying "heating up!" as the second ball landed in the drink.

Derek made his cup, and Julia missed the cups entirely on their first round.

The game went back and forth for a while until we had three cups left. We were in a good spot so Julia and Derek got a little desperate since we had six cups remaining.

"Wouldn't want anything to distract you on your next shot, big guy," Julia said while squeezing her tits together and putting them over the remaining cups.

Damn what a rack. Medium size dark nipples on her perfect handful breasts. Her tactics worked as my eyes paid her tits too much attention and my shot went wide. Stephanie was less distracted and made her cup leaving the score 6-2 in our favor.

Now it was Derek and Julia's turn and Julia shot first making her cup and narrowing the score to 5-2 with a chance to get the balls back. However, Stephanie was happy to play dirty as well, turning around and putting her fingers under both her ass cheeks; bouncing them just slightly.

"Oh Derek, it would be a shame if there was something distracting on this side of the table too!"

Derek and I showed our lack of self control as he missed his shot wide, while Stephanie was shaking her ass at him.

"Yes!" she yelled out in triumph as we had a chance to win the game on our turn.

Stephanie shot first and made her cup, and now it was my shot with a chance to end it without rebuttals.

Julia was desperate now and amped up her distraction efforts. Putting her tits together, bouncing them, and pulling at her nipples. Despite my love for her boobs, I stayed focused and sunk the last shot.

"LET'S GOOOOOOO!" Stephanie and I yelled together as we embraced, sealing a victory and our fantasies about to become a reality.

The group let us celebrate for a few moments before cutting in, "So what's it going to be, love birds? What fantasies do you guys want to play out?" Amanda asked.

"Ladies first," I said to Stephanie, genuinely curious about what she was about to say.

'I've always had the masseuse fantasy," Stephanie began. "The masseuse begins the massage professionally, then goes below the towel, eventually removing the towel."

Stephanie was a bit nervous announcing her fantasy to her group, but I rubbed her back and she continued.

"Then he would massage my ass, and get closer and closer to my vagina. He would tease the outside of it before eventually sticking a finger in and then having his way with me."

"However, in this case, I'm not choosing between Derek and Justin, so I would love it if I had two masseuses.. If you guys are up for it.."

Derek and Justin laughed and agreed immediately. "Of course we're down for that!" Justin burst out. "Yeah Stephanie, this is a no brainer, of course we're in."

"Amazing! Please just make sure to focus on the role play and the teasing before we really start playing. I want to convince myself it's a real massage before you guys start getting unprofessional... Plus, after all my body has been through this weekend, I could use a good massage." The group laughed and rolled their eyes in response.

"Alright babe, what do you want?" Stephanie said and turned to me.

"Mine is simple. It's not a secret that I like butt play. So my fantasy is to do anal with whichever girl would be up for it."

"I had a feeling yours would be anal," Julia said to me with a smile. "Do you have anyone specific in mind?" she asked.

"I do, but I don't want to put anyone on the spot. The last thing I want is someone who's not going to enjoy it. I'm not going to enjoy myself unless the girl is having fun."

"Aren't you adorable," Kristen said in response and the girls giggled.

"Alright, you girls want to discuss?" Amanda asked the girls. "I love him, but I would prefer to bow out of this one," Amanda said and blew me a kiss.

"Yeah, let's go to the hallway," Alanna said, and the girls headed out.

"Who would've thought being good at flip cup and beer pong would be so rewarding," I said to Stephanie, and the rest of the group laughed, breaking the slight lull in conversation.

"Yeah, yeah, rub it in," Derek said, but was still smiling.

"I bet the girls would be down to take care of your fantasy at some point tonight. Now that we all have them in mind, I'm guessing we're all at least going to want to hear them," Stephanie said.

"Here's hoping," Justin chimed in.

At this point the girls had come back into the room.

"So.. I said. Are any of you up for it?" I asked, a hint of hope and nervousness in my voice.

The girls looked at each other one more time, and I was excited to see they were smiling. Then Alanna spoke up, "I'd love to!" with a beaming smile.

I thought my head exploded. I was so excited, but had to keep it under control. I didn't want to insult any of the other girls, but there was no question Alanna was the one I had in mind when I made mention of having a preference.

"That's amazing! You're certain you're up for it?" I asked, truly wanting to make sure she didn't feel forced into this.

"Yeah, I think it'll be fun. I don't have much experience with butt play or anal, but would be up for exploring."

"Amazing!" I responded. "Now sorry to disappoint the group, but I would prefer to run away to a bedroom with Alanna, if she's alright with that." I looked at Alanna who smiled and nodded.

"How about you, Stephanie? Are you okay with an audience or would you prefer a bedroom?" I asked.

"Well since you're a party pooper, I'm happy to give the rest of the group a show," she responded, getting some approving cheers from the crowd. "Now we just need to find something we can make into a massage table."

Derek and Justin volunteered to check the basement to see if they could find anything. After a few minutes they came back with one of those metal legged, wooden top folding tables; more durable than the traditional plastic folding table.

"I think this should work," Derek said. We can put a punch of blankets down, and then cover the blankets with towels so we don't make a mess with the oil.

"Great! I think it will work well." Stephanie said in excitement.

"Now, are you two going to be joining us, or do you have an ass to play with," Stephanie asked, smiling at me.

"I'd be down to watch for a bit, no telling how long I'll be able to wait before dragging Alanna up to a bedroom though." I looked at Alanna who seemed to be in agreement with the plan.

"Alright, let's get you set up in the living room, Miss." Justin said to Stephanie, already beginning the ruse of a professional masseuse.

"Why thank you, sir. Please lead the way." Stephanie said as she played along.

We all moved to the living room and watched as Justin and Derek set up the "massage table" and covered it with blankets. Derek went to the bathroom to grab an armful of towels and Justin ran to the kitchen and returned with a massive bottle of olive oil.

"You can use olive oil for massages, right?" Justin asked the room.

"Yeah, it's actually great for muscle relaxation," Kristen said confidently.

"Perfect," Justin said as grabbed a pillow from the couch and helped Derek layer the table with towels until there was only one left.

"Alright Miss," Derek said while unfolding the towel in front of him creating a vision barrier for him and Justin. "You can get situated on the table, and let us know when you're ready."

Stephanie had a beaming smile on her face, clearly loving how into the fantasy Derek and Justin were getting.

Stephanie walked to the table and climbed on, face to the side as her head rested on a pillow.

"Alright gentlemen, I'm ready for you."

Derek laid the towel down and folded it neatly over Stephanie's glorious ass.

"Now, Miss Stephanie, do you have any areas in particular we should focus on today?" Derek asked.

"Oh, my shoulders and lower back have been so sore lately, could you please pay extra attention to those areas," Stephanie said back, with a huge smile.

"We would love to," Justin responded.

They both took a generous pour of olive oil in their hands, rubbed it together and went to work. Justin massaging Stephanie's neck and shoulders and Derek massaging her lower back. Stephanie was moaning in genuine ecstasy as Derek and Justin were giving her quite a good massage. Stephanie was clearly enjoying the added bonus to her fantasy.

After a couple minutes of massage, Derek started to sneak his hands under the towel and appeared to be massaging just above her ass. I thought he was going to keep going, but he controlled himself and shortly switched to massaging her legs, as Justin moved to her upper back.

Derek spent time on Stephanie's feet, and her calves before making his way to her thighs.

"Is this pressure alright for you, Miss?" Derek asked as he was working on her inner thigh.

"Oh, yes sir, it's wonderful. I don't mind if you go a little harder either," Stephanie said, returning the teasing.

"Happy to, Miss" he said and you could see his muscles flex as his hands applied more pressure to her thighs.

"Miss, do you mind if we remove your towel. I'm feeling quite a bit of tension in your lower back and would like to work it out," Justin said.

"Oh my, but I'm not wearing anything under the towel," Stephanie responded.

"Oh no need to worry, my colleague and I are professionals." Justin said doing a great job playing his role.

"Well, you guys are the pros, I trust you."

Justin took her towel off and tossed it to us on the couch. Derek and Justin both took the opportunity to oil up their hands again. Derek then returned to Stephanie's upper thighs, and Justin to her lower back. They were both creeping towards Stephanie's ass, but slowly, making sure to honor Stephanie's wishes and focus on the tease.

12