Spinning and Swapping Ch. 10

Story Info
Cannot get enough of Alanna.
3.7k words
4.66
8.3k
7

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

Alanna and I were showering after the most mind boggling sex I've ever had. I would have thought it was a dream if I wasn't actively washing her back. I rubbed her shoulders and let my hands wander to her hips, around to her stomach, and up to her breasts.

"You cannot possibly be wanting more after all we just did," she said with a hint of exasperation in her voice.

"I told you I was worried I'd never get enough," I said back, giving her boobs a soft squeeze as I said it.

"You certainly know how to make a girl feel good about herself," she responded.

"Can you blame me? You're stunning, Alanna," I said.

Alanna turned around to face me and said "you mean that, don't you?"

"You know the answer," I said back frankly.

"What is happening this weekend?" Alanna asked.

"I'm not exactly sure." I answered. "I know I had my biggest fantasy fulfilled by one of the sexiest girls I've ever laid eyes on.

She blushed, and I continued.

"In all seriousness. You are an incredible friend, and I care about you. I'm also attracted to you, and am lucky we've been able to do what we've done this weekend. Stephanie and I need to talk about what this weekend means, and how we're going to handle this going forward. But for now, I'm going to enjoy my shower with the bombshell I have in front of me." I finished.

Alanna smiled and brought me in for a kiss. She broke it to say, "you're pretty incredible, you know that? I agree, you're an amazing friend and we're lucky we've had the chance to play this weekend. I hope this group can continue doing this, but if not, we'll never forget this trip."

I put a hand on Alanna's face and one on her hip as I brought her back in for a kiss. We kissed passionately as the water cascaded over our faces, and our wet bodies pressed against one another. Light monas emanated from Alanna's lips as our mouths opened and tongues intertwined. I moved my hand from her hip to her ass and grabbed, hard. Alanna gasped as her pussy and asshole became more exposed to the air, and my dick started to grow between her legs.

An "mmmmm" came from Alanna as we continued making out, and her hips moved against my revitalized dick. I brought my other hand from her face to her ass and pulled at both cheeks, further exposing her holes.

Alanna broke our kiss and made eye contact, "you do want more, don't you?" she asked.

I spun her around and embraced her from behind, one hand on her hip, the other with slight pressure on her neck.

"As much as I can get," I whispered into her ear, causing her ass to push back into my dick.

Alanna tilted her head back so it rested on my shoulder, allowing her to whisper into my ear, "you can have whatever you want."

I cupped her throat a bit tighter with my palm and brought my mouth to her neck. I kissed and sucked her neck causing Alanna to moan towards the ceiling. I let my free hand travel her wet body. It moved from her hip across her toned abs, up to her breasts and paused to play with her nipples. I could feel them hardening under my fingertips and after one was sufficiently hard, I moved to the other and repeated.

I moved my hands back across her stomach, slowly. I could feel her abdominals instinctively flex under my fingertips, and I appreciated each muscle as my fingers slid over them. Eventually, my fingers made their way to her pussy, and softly circled her clit.

Alanna moaned hungrilly and pushed her ass back into me as my fingers continued to work between her legs, and my tongue on her neck. I tapped my hand on her inner thighs; she understood my intention and she widened her stance, giving me more access to her pussy.

With room to maneuver I began lightly slapping her clit, and she gasped with surprise and pleasure. The water from the shower amplified the sound of my playful slaps of her pussy. Alanna's plump ass was pushing back hard against my dick with each slap of her clit. My dick was pressed between her cheeks, the water letting it slide smoothly back and forth.

I transitioned from slapping to rubbing her pussy. I used two fingers to massage her clit and every few seconds slide them inside her. Alanna put her hand on the back of my neck for support as my hand continued to please her.

"Oh baby, please keep going, your fingers feel so good," Alanna said softly as her head lay back on my shoulder.

I kept my pace steady, I wanted her orgasm to build. I moved my fingers across her clit, inside of her, vertically, and horizontally with no predictable sequence. Small yelps and gasps would escape Alanna as I hit a particularly nice spot on her clit, or surprise her when my fingers slipped inside.

Alanna's knees were starting to weaken, so I slowly brought her to the floor of the shower, doing my best to continue rubbing her pussy as we descended. I had Alanna sitting in between my legs with her back leaning against my chest, head returning to my shoulder. Her knees were resting against the edge of either side of the tub as she had her legs spread wide for me. My fingers were moving a bit faster and harder over her clit as her moans became more frequent.

"Oh baby, this feels so good, please don't stop, I want to cum for you," Alanna said with her eyes closed and head pressed back into me.

I made the circle my fingers were making smaller and more focused on her clit. Alanna reponded immediatley, "OH FUCK! Yes, baby, right there, please right there!"

I used my free arm to hold Alanna's body against my chest while I increased the pressure and speed of my fingers on her clit. Alanna's right arm was grabbing the side of the tub for support as her body tensed and she started to cum. The combination of her juices and the water from the shower allowed my fingers to fly across her pussy. Her body melted into mine and her hips bucked up to meet my fingers.

Her body was shaking now and her mouth hung open in a silent scream. Alanna finally managed a "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!" as she reached her climax. My fingers stayed the course ensuring she received every ounce of pleasure from her orgasm before she slid down, moving her pussy away from my fingers.

Now a panting Alanna was laying in my lap with my erect cock to the side of her face. While Alanna was catching her breath I took the time to appreciate her naked body again; those sexy abs coming more into view with each exhale.

I moved my left hand down her body to lightly play with her left breast and nipple. She smiled up at me and said "I think it's my turn to play."

With that she turned the water off and helped me off the floor. We stepped out, toweled off and Alanna sat me down at the edge of the tub. She dropped to her knees and grabbed my head for a kiss. Our faces smashed into one another as we kissed each other hungrily. I put a hand in her hair and grabbed a handful as we sloppily kissed.

After a few moments we broke the kiss, but kept our faces intimately close together; wordlessly staring into each other's eyes. Eventually she gave me a devilish smirk and began kissing down my body. Starting at my neck, then to my chest, my stomach, and finally teasing kisses around my dick.

I leaned back, putting my hands on the other side of the tub, and while holding myself up I watched Alanna's tongue lightly circle my balls. She was making eye contact with me as she licked and sucked my balls; swirling her tongue around them and occasionally popping one into her mouth. The eye contact was turning me on as much as her tongue, and I let out, "fuck, Alanna, this is hot."

She smiled at me and licked the underside of my dick. She made it to the head, swirled her tongue a few times around the tip, and lowered her head to take me into her mouth. My dick went slowly in and out of her mouth a few times before she picked up the pace and my dick was quickly bouncing off the back of her throat. It appeared the teasing time was over and Alanna was in her element now, trying to fit as much of me into her mouth as possible.

My dick was growing slicker each time Alanna lowered her head onto my dick. Her tongue was moving in tandem with the bobs of her head as it slid across my shaft. Her hands were gripping my thighs as she impaled her mouth on my cock.

I was not in the most comfortable of positions, holding myself up over the tub, so I looked around the room for some ideas. My eyes rested on the low sink and the mirror above it.

I pushed myself up and put my hand back in Alanna's hair, giving it a playful tug signaling her to let my dick out of her mouth. She looked up at me expectantly and I said, "I have an idea, stand up for me."

Alanna and I made it to our feet and I positioned her so I was facing the mirror and she was facing away from it.

"I want to watch you suck my dick while I watch in the mirror," I said to her with a grin. Alanna smiled back, liking the idea, and I continued to position her. I backed her up so her ass rested on the sink and had her bend forward at the hips.

Realizing this position wouldn't allow Alanna much mobility, I asked "Do you mind if I fuck your face?"

"I'm all yours, stud," she responded, bent over and took my dick back in her mouth. I put a hand in her hair, lightly grabbed hold, and began thrusting into her mouth. I only took a few slow thrusts before hungrily increasing my pace. Her mouth felt so good on my dick. I held her hair a bit tighter and looked in the mirror to see Alanna's beautiful ass and sculpted back bent over in front of me.

Quiet gagging noises were coming from Alanna each time my dick hit her throat, but it did not have any effect on her enthusiasm. She was clearly enjoying me using her mouth and was doing her best to push her face forward and meet my thrusts.

After a minute or so of fucking Alanna's face I thought it was time to test her limits, and on the next thrust I held her hair tight, and held my cock in the back of her throat. She didn't recoil, so I continued pushing my hips forward and after a couple seconds my dick popped into her throat.

"Fuuuccckkk!!" I let out as her throat gripped my dick. I held it there for a moment, but quickly removed it to see how she responded.

When my dick left her throat, she sharply inhaled, but kept my dick in her mouth and continued sucking. That was all the confirmation I needed that she was okay with how rough I was being with her, and resumed thrusting.

I gripped her hair a bit tighter, and Cirstina gave an encouraging moan. As the pace of my thrusting increased, the *gluck* noises from Alanna's throat were filling the small bathroom. My dick found the back of her throat again and I pushed past her tonsils with less resistance this time. Her throat squeezing my dick was euphoric and I held it there an extra moment appreciating the sensation before continuing thrusting in and out of her mouth.

I continued for a few more moments before pulling my dick out of her mouth and bringing her back up to a standing position. Her eyes were a bit watery, but had a beaming smile as her eyes made contact with mine.

"You are so fucking hot," I told her, before bringing her in for another intense kiss.

After breaking the kiss, Alanna said, "don't worry about being a little rough with me," I'll let you know if I don't like anything."

"Happy to," I responded, with an excited smile.

Following her advice to not worry about being rough, I turned her back around so we were both facing the bathroom mirror, her back to my front.

I pulled her arms behind her back and held them there with one hand while my other hand grabbed her neck lightly. Alanna let out a gasp as I took hold of her.

I held her tightly and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to bend you over this sink, and you're going to watch me fuck you from behind."

A quiet "fuck," escaped Alanna's lips as I bent her over and kept her arms behind her back. I laid her forearms over one another and grabbed both her wrists with one hand.

I took a moment to appreciate Alanna's ass and back as I used my free hand to align my dick with her pussy. I took the extra moment to tease her, by running my dick vertically at her entrance.

Alanna moaned as the head of my dick entered her, and moaned a bit louder as I easily slid the length of my dick inside her, bottoming out as my hips made contact with her sculpted ass. I let my dick rest for a moment, appreciating the feel of Alanna's pussy tightly gripping my dick.

I brought my free hand to her hair and grabbed a handful, a bit rougher than normal, wanting to test how rough she wanted it.

Alanna let out a surprised yelp as I pulled her hair and her face came into view with the mirror. She made eye contact with me through the mirror and bit her lip, I could barely believe how hard I was inside her.

I was overwhelmed by all the pleasure my body was experiencing. The feeling of Alanna's soaked pussy squeezing my dick, my hips pressed against her perfect ass, the sight of me holding her arms behind her back, hand in her hair, and her face looking back at me in the mirror as I bottomed out in her.

As my thrusts picked up speed, my hand tightened its grip on her hair. Alanna seemed to be loving my control over her as she was yelping and moaning more frequently, and her mouth hung open in ecstasy. It was my turn to enter my element as my thrusts reached furious levels and my grip on her hair tightened even more.

"Fuck, please keeping fucking me!" Alanna pleaded as my dick continued its assault on her pussy. The sound of our sex filled the small bathroom; my grunts, her moans, the slaps of our bodies slamming into each other. Alanna's back muscles were tensing and her hands were balled into fists as her orgasm was beginning. I looked up to her face and wasn't met with eye contact as her eyes were closed and she was biting down on her lower lip hard.

After a few more strokes, Alanna let out a high pitched squeal as she was cumming hard on my dick. I made sure to continue fucking her as hard as my legs would allow until her body finally relaxed, and I slowed my speed to an eventually stop and let my dick rest inside her.

I released Alanna's arms and hair, and she took a moment to rest her body weight on the sink before standing and turning to me. Without words she brought me in for a kiss and we made out passionately.

When we finally broke our kiss, Alanna said "let's get you on your back." She then resumed kissing me but started back pedaling me out of the bathroom and eventually my legs hit the bed and I fell backward onto it. Alanna quickly mounted me, grinding on my dick which was pressed flat against my stomach. She grinded her pussy back and forth on the underside of my dick, while watching my face for a reaction. I moaned up at her, and after a few more passes over my dick, I begged, "please."

"Please, what?" she responded with a knowing grin.

"Please put me inside you," I pleaded.

Alanna responded by putting my hands above my head and interlocking her fingers with mine. She reached a hand back and positioned the head of my dick at her entrance and then brought both her hands back up to mine. We were nose to nose, looking into each other's eyes as she descended on my dick. We moaned into each other's mouths as we both enjoyed the sensation of me filling her up.

This sex was polar opposite from our bathroom sex. Alanna kept her hands intertwined with mine as she kissed me and rhythmically rode me. She would take my full length inside her and grind her hips into me, then change to raising and lowering herself onto my shaft. She eventually broke our kiss and sat straight up, allowing herself more leverage to grind into me and take as much of me into her as possible.

I left my hands above my head and simply watched her. She continued to alternate between grinding and bouncing, her hands playing with her nipples while she was grinding, or placing them on my chest for balance while she was bouncing.

"It's so damn hot watching you," I said to Alanna as she continued to get herself off on my dick.

She looked down at me and grinned, but didn't respond. She then sat up straight on my dick and started grinding on me in a circular motion. After a few rotations of her hips, she moved her hand to her clit and began rubbing it.

"How good does that feel?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmmm," she responded

"Are you enjoying my dick filling you up while you play with your clit?"

Alanna nodded in response, but had her eyes closed and her lower lip wedge between her teeth. I could tell she was close to cumming, so I moved my hips in rhythm with hers, trying to plunge even further inside her.

Alanna groaned in response to my hips moving in tandem with her, and increased the pace of her hips and fingers.

"That's it, Alanna. I want you to grind on me till you cum. I want you to cum all over my dick," I encouraged.

Alanna's head was tilting back and her fingers were flying over her clit.

"Fuck, yes, I'm cumminnnnggggggggggg!" she squealed as her hips bucked back and forth on my dick.

I finally brought my hands from over my head and grabbed her hips firmly to help her grind on me.

"Oh shitttttttttt, ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as she was cumming.

Alanna moaned and yelped as her fingers and my dick brought her through another incredible orgasm. I watched her muscles tense as she continued to grind on me, fuck her abs were sexy.

When her orgasm subsided, she fell forward and laid her head next to mine on the bed, her face pressed closely to my neck, my dick still inside her.

"That was so fucking hot," I whispered in her ear.

She moaned and moved her hips on me, teasing my dick a bit.

"I'm really close, where do you want me to finish?" I asked.

Alanna lifted her head off the mattress and brought her face to mine for a kiss, lightly grinding on my dick while we embraced. When she broke the kiss, she said "I want you to fill me up, I want to feel you explode inside me."

Before she could say another word, I rolled her over onto her back and pulled her towards the end of the bed. She gave a yelp of surprise, but had a smile on her face as I stood by the side of the bed and lined up my dick with her pussy.

I pushed all the way inside her in one fluid motion and started a steady rhythm of thrusting.

"Fuck, you feel good inside me!" Alanna let out.

I had my hands under her knees holding her legs apart, and was building my orgasm with steady thrusts. I loved watching her pussy swallow my dick, loved seeing how wet it was from her juices.

I was right on the edge of cumming when I grabbed her legs and brought them together. I hugged her thighs, and lifted her just slightly off the bed. With my arms wrapped around her thighs I began thrusting into her again, hard!

"Oh fuck, baby! Yes! Alanna yelled as I was pounding into her with everything I had left.

The slapping of my thighs into her thighs and ass rivaled the sounds of her moans and my grunts.

I was cumming, and shooting rope after rope deep into her pussy.

When my dick was finally empty, I slowed my pace and lowered Alanna's body back to the bed. I slowly thrust in and out of her a few more times to appreciate the amazing sex we just had and all our sex juices combining together as a result.

After cleaning ourselves up, we laid in bed together. We laid on our backs, looking up at the ceiling, or hands drifting into one another's.

"Wow, what a weekend," I said simply to the ceiling.

"Unbelievable weekend," Alanna confirmed.

We sat in silence for a while, and eventually Alanna asked, "do you think we'll ever be able to do this again?"

I paused for a few seconds before responding, "I think so. This weekend was perfect, I imagine we'll find a way to experience it again."

"That's good," Alanna said flatly, and after a few seconds she pulled me in for a kiss. It was a soft, caring kiss, much different than our sex hungry kisses we were accustomed to.

12