Spinning and Swapping Ch. 11

Story Info
Kristen's Fantasy leads to more Group Fun.
5.3k words
4.53
9.4k
10

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alanna and I made our way down the stairs to a familiar scene of exhausted bodies lying on one another. It took the group a moment to realize our presence, and when they did Stephanie called out, "you guys took your time!"

"Rushing anal always ends well, don't you know," I responded back cheekily, receiving some laughs from the rest of the room.

"Looks like you guys didn't miss us too much," Alanna responded while looking around the room. Kristen's head was in Derek's lap on the couch, and Amanda had her head on Kristen's outstretched leg. Julia, Justin and Stephanie laid across each other on the floor not too far from the base of the couch.

"We couldn't let you two have all the fun," Kristen responded. "We thought we would end the weekend with, well, "a bang!""

The group booed and laughed at Kristen's pun and got to chit chatting about the weekend. We recapped the highlights, and laughed about how ridiculous of a friend group we were all fortunate to be a part of.

I caught Stephanie's eye and knew it was time for bed. I stood up and helped Stephanie to her feet. The group followed suit, making our way to our bedrooms, sweaty and exhausted. You could tell how tired everyone was since this was the first night everyone slept in their appropriate rooms.

I closed the door behind Stephanie and myself, and when the door clicked closed we embraced each other. We kissed passionately, pressing so close together it felt like we were becoming one person.

I broke the kiss and breathed "I love you."

"I love you too," Stephanie responded. "I cannot believe this weekend. Are you sure you're okay with everything that happened?"

"I was just about to ask you the same question," I said quickly. Both of us broke out laughing with huge smiles on our faces.

I resumed "I mean, I think we both knew this was a possibility with how flirty our friend group is, but I still can't believe it actually happened!"

"I know! I feel the same way! We always made sex jokes and flirt with each other, but I never thought we would actually go through with something like this!" Stephanie responded.

"So let's talk about what this means. I guess a good place to start is, are you okay if this happens again?"

"Yeah, I would love it if this happens again. That was one of the most incredible weekends of my life!" she responded.

"Amazing! I completely agree, I had so much fun and I'm thrilled we're on the same page. Now, anything we shouldn't be doing? I mean, what would ruin this for you?"

There was a pause as Stephanie pondered her response.

"I guess the only thing that could ruin it is if we don't tell each other when we're fooling around with a friend. Any time we're going to be messing around the other person has to be completely on board with it."

"Agreed," I responded. "We're going to have to communicate really well, and if something ever comes up we don't like, we have to tell each other immediately. This has potential for disaster, but I think it's remarkably worth it to have this much fun!"

Stephanie and I continued the conversation, and the more we talked, the more we realized how much we agreed with one another. Neither of us had signs of jealousy about watching our partner be with another person, and as long as our partner was enjoying themselves, we were too.

We continued the conversation longer than necessary, covering and recovering bases, almost in disbelief we were both so comfortable with the situation.

Stephanie and I climbed under the covers and embraced again. Squeezing each other tightly as we drifted off to sleep, overwhelmed with happiness with the relationship and friends we have.

...

We woke up the next day, throwing on underwear before heading downstairs. Derek, Kristen and Alanna were already awake and hanging out at the kitchen table, coffee in hand, and only bottoms on.

We all smiled at each other and said "good morning" in an unusually chipper tone for the hour of day.

Stephanie and I poured ourselves a cup and joined them at the table. Stephanie grabbed a chair next to Derek, and I next to Alanna, giving her toned thigh a loving squeeze as I settled in, receiving a sexy smirk in return.

"How'd you guys sleep," Kristen asked Stephanie and me as we found our seats.

"Like a rock," I responded quickly. "This weekend's festivities took every ounce of energy I had"

"Same," Stephanie said with a smile. "You guys fucked the life out of us!"

The room erupted with laughter as we began openly discussing the weekend of sex.

"How was your night?" Derek asked Alanna and myself.

"Oh that's right, we never got the chance to discuss it," Alanna realized.

Alanna and I took turns telling the group about our night. Alanna was kind enough to emphasize how focused I was on her enjoying herself, making me blush at certain times. We discussed which positions we tried, and what ended up making us cum. Ending our retelling with the recap of round two, which started in the shower and ended on the bed.

It was all smiles around the table, and Stephanie asked "So, safe to say your fantasy was fulfilled?"

"Beyond my wildest imagination," I said back with a smile, giving Alanna another squeeze on the thigh and a kiss on the cheek. It was her turn to blush now as the group gave a small cheer of celebration.

The rest of our group shortly joined us in the dining room as we continued to discuss the weekend and laugh loudly. We reminisced about Stephanie's massage fantasy, and when the group paired up in couples. Justin thanked Alanna for blowing Derek on the first night and kicking off this whole weekend to roars of approval from the group.

Coffee cups quickly emptied and sadly it was time to pack up and go. The group packed and tidied up the house before we all found ourselves in the driveway having to say goodbye to each other.

Each of us lived, at most, 30 minutes from each other, but after the weekend we just had, it was near impossible to say goodbye since it meant the weekend was over. Everyone took their turns to embrace in the driveway, before piling into their respective cars and heading back home.

Stephanie and I were quiet for the first few minutes of our drive home. I broke the silence by asking,

"Soooo, how are we going to make this happen again?"

We both started laughing, and when we were done, Stephanie had a smile on her face.

"Well," she started "when you and Alanna went upstairs, the group started sharing their fantasies. Since only the two of us got to act ours out, I was curious what everyone else's were."

"Do tell," I encouraged.

"Well I think you can help out with Kristen's," she said with a devilish grin.

"I'm listening," I said back, my interest beyond piqued.

"Well Kristen's fantasy is for guys to break into her apartment and have their way with her," Stephanie started.

"Holy fuck," I whispered, my mouth dry and my dick starting to twitch.

"She went into detail about how she fantasized about them finding her while she was sleeping and one of them put their hand over her mouth so she couldn't yell out. To be held down while her clothes were ripped off, and her body ravaged by the intruders.

She wants them to choke, slap, spank, and have their way with her. She wants to be at their mercy and let them take what they want from her..."

"Think that might be something you're interested in?" Stephanie finished.

"Wow," I was able to get out. "Yeah, I might be interested in that," I finished in disbelief.

Stephanie laughed at the bewildered expression on my face.

"Kristen was thinking two guys would be good. She thought three might overwhelm her a bit, but maybe if two went well, three could be fun for the future. So she was thinking you should get a shot, since Justin and Derek already double teamed her."

I smiled and asked "So how do we make this happen?" I asked, trying (and failing) not to seem too eager.

"I think we should get dinner with her and either Justin and Derek to discuss more details of how she wants this to go down."

"Sounds incredible!"

The rest of the car ride we spent our time talking about nonsense, which always found its way back to sex with our friends. After a weekend like that, all other topics seemed mundane.

Stephanie and I made it home after a couple hours and had a relaxing Sunday before getting some sleep and starting the week.

Stephanie reached out to Kristen and let her know I was (obviously) down for her fantasy and made plans to get dinner on Thursday. Stephanie mentioned it would be the two of us, Kristen and Derek.

"Sounds like Justin lost the coin toss," I said to Stephanie.

"Kristen said she'd make it up to him, I wouldn't feel too bad for him," she responded.

...

Our week progressed as slowly as any week in recent memory, every moment of my day was spent thinking about Thursday and the subsequent conversation with Kristen.

Stephanie and I did find ways to speed up the week, by sex at least daily. We were typically a 1-2 times per week couple, but a whole weekend orgy managed to put our sexual appetite into overdrive.

Monday, Stephanie got home from work and mounted me on my desk chair. We made out aggressively, and clothes flew off quickly. When my underwear came off Stephanie quickly brought my dick into her mouth and bobbed her head with impressive speed. I let this go on for a few moments before lifting her up and bending her over my desk.

I pulled her hair so her head lifted up and we could watch ourselves fuck in the mirror across from my desk. I fucked her to an orgasm and shortly after unleashed my load deep into her pussy.

Tuesday morning she went into work a little later and blew me at my desk while I was at my 9:00 AM virtual meeting. Fortunately, everyone had their cameras off so it wasn't suspicious I was on mute with no video as I exploded down Stephanie's throat.

The rest of the week stayed consistent with us fucking the second she got home and sometimes again before bed. We were turning into sexual fiends, and getting more and more excited about our Thursday night dinner.

Thursday morning arrived and Stephanie woke me up with her mouth on my dick. When she had me fully aroused she climbed on top of me and lowered herself down.

She groaned and grinded her hips on me, pushing my dick fully inside her.

"Are you excited to fuck Kristen again?" she growled down at me.

"I can't wait to fuck her again," I said back confidently.

"What are you going to do to her?" Stephanie said as she was riding my dick.

"I'm going to grab her by the hair and shove my dick down her throat."

"Fuuuccckkkkk!" Stephanie responded as she was getting a good rhythm going.

"I'm going to be fucking her face while I watch Derek take her from behind,"

Stephanie was whimpering as she continued to impale herself on my dick, I could tell she was already getting close.

"Are you turned on by the thought of me fucking Kristen?" I asked devilishly.

She nodded her head as she was close to cumming.

I put my hands on her hips and began thrusting up to meet her. She yelped out in response, but continued riding me as her orgasm started.

"That's right baby, cum for me! I want you thinking about how hard I'm going to fuck Kristen while you cum. How I'll be fucking her from behind while spanking her ass."

Stephanie's eyes were closed and mouth hung open in silent scream as she was cumming on my dick.

She let out a "fuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk" as her orgasm was crashing over her. I kept thrusting into her until I could feel her stop riding me as her orgasm completed.

I slid out from underneath her and brought myself to my feet at the side of our bed.

"Come here," I said as I stroked my dick in my hand.

Stephanie hopped off the bed and got on her knees in front of me. She brought her mouth to my dick expecting to blow me, but I held her just shy of my dick.

"Open your mouth for me baby," I asked.

She did so and I continued to jerk off in front of her, and after a few moments I released rope after rope of cum directly into her mouth. When I was done, Stephanie looked up at me and swallowed, a smile quickly coming to her face.

"That was new," she said, wiping around her mouth making sure there was no trace amounts of cum left behind.

"There's a lot of new things in our sex lives, I figured we should act on anything that comes to mind." I responded.

"I love that idea!" Stephanie said back. Then jumped to her feet and gave me a kiss before heading to the bathroom to clean up and get ready for work.

Work passed painfully slow that day, but Stephanie and I finally found ourselves getting ready and heading over to Kristen's apartment.

Kristen met Stephanie and me at the door and we saw that Derek was already there as well.

Kristen was dressed casually, but none-the-less looked incredible. She was wearing comfortable booty shorts which showed off her great runner's legs and bubble butt. As well as a small crop top that showed off her tight stomach. She wore her beautiful brown hair down tonight. I love long hair, and love when girls wear it down.

We all embraced excitedly and Stephanie complimented Kristen on how good the apartment smelled, as the aroma of homemade tacos hit our nostrils. I hugged Kristen and squeezed her tightly, my hand intentionally creeping down her back to the top of her ass.

Kristen poured us some margaritas from a pitcher (such a phenomenal hostess) and we all took our seats. We all caught up about work and how everyone's week was for a bit, but about halfway through our drinks and meal, Derek finally addressed the elephant in the room and asked, "Alright Kristen, so are we going to talk about this fantasy of yours?"

We all laughed and smiled at someone finally bringing it up, and Kristen responded,

"I'd love to!" and with one more sip of her drink she started to explain, "One of my favorite things to watch when I look at porn is intruder sex. A couple guys break into the woman's house, they are wearing a black ski mask and all black clothes. They scope the place out and come across a woman sleeping in her bed.

They look at each other and both nod, then jump her. The girl tries to cry out, but one of the intruders covers her mouth while the other one rips her clothes off. Once she's naked the guys are grabbing her tits and rubbing her pussy. She's still trying to break free, but guys are much stronger than her, they're barely phased by her struggles.

They pull her off the bed to her knees, and after some resistance from the girl, one of them pushes their dick into her mouth. One of them fucks her face while the other brings the girls hand up to his dick and has her jerk him off. The girl then goes back and forth sucking and jerking their dicks until they start fucking her.

The girl gets less and less resistant to the fucking over time because the guys are making her cum, but I still love watching how rough they are with her. They never care about what she wants, she is their fuck puppet, and she is cumming over and over again from how rough they are with her."

A stunned silence filled the room as Kristen finished explaining her fantasy.

"That's fucking hot," Stephanie said breaking the silence. Derek and I quickly agreed and we all smiled.

"So..." I started "how rough would you like us to be? Slapping? Spanking? Choking? What're you thinking?"

Kristen pondered for a moment and said "I don't want to be slapped in the face, but everything else sounds great!"

"The main idea I want you guys to keep in mind is that I have no control during this process. I want you guys to use my body for your pleasure. I am the helpless girl getting roughly fucked. It would be hot for you to talk dirty to me while doing it too. Call me a slut and a whore for enjoying how rough you are with me. There's something about losing all control and being used that is so hot for me."

It was Derek's turn to jump in, "how are you imagining we do this? Should you leave your door unlocked one night, and then we sneak in?"

"Hmm" Kristen responded. "I was hoping to not know exactly when you guys were coming, if I'm expecting you two, then it takes away some of the thrill."

There were a few moments of silence before Stephanie spoke, "what if you gave them your spare key and let us know the next few nights you know you'll be sleeping at home. This way they can pick one of those nights and sneak in late at night. Then you won't know for sure when they are coming, and it should keep the thrill alive."

"I love it!" Kristen said. "I have plans this weekend, but it's all during the day, so I'll be back home on Friday, Saturday or Sunday night."

"Sounds like you guys have yourself a plan," Stephanie said with a smile.

"I'm so damn excited," I said. "Kristen, any more do's and don'ts we need to know before the big day?"

"Like we said already, I want you to be rough with me. So push and pull me around, pull my hair, spank me, choke me, pin my arms down, or behind my back, and most of all; fuck me hard. Fuck my face and my pussy HARD!"

Derek, Stephanie and I roared our approval with how excited Kristen was finishing her statement.

"Got it, got it," I resumed "how about the don'ts"

"So I said don't slap my face, and I'm not ready for anal with you guys... Sorry" she said, looking at me.

"After hearing how much fun you and Alanna had though, I bought a butt plug to get used to something in there. So maybe soon!"

I told her not to worry in the slightest, and that it was amazing she was open to the idea and even preparing herself for it.

"Otherwise, have your way with me!" she concluded.

By the time we finished discussing Kristen's fantasy we had all finished our second drink and halfway through our third heavy handed margarita. Our faces were a bit flushed and I was plenty hard after discussing all the things Kristen wanted us to do to her.

I took another sip and put my hand on the inside of Stephanie's thigh. She was wearing a tight crop top which made her tits look great. She was also wearing a short skirt, so I slowly slid my hand up her thigh to her pussy. Stephanie blushed, but opened her legs so I could feel how wet she was. She clearly loved the fantasy talk too.

Kristen and Derek were talking about how long she's had this fantasy as I moved Stephanie's panties to the side and ran my middle finger vertically on her pussy. She let out a sigh, but quickly took a drink to cover it up.

Kristen was explaining how she found a particular intruder porn video when she was a sophomore in college and masturbated to it basically every night for a week, and ever since then she was hooked.

The conversation was juicy enough that neither Kristen nor Derek noticed Stephanie's pleasure sigh, and I took the opportunity to plunge my finger into her. Stephanie was able to contain herself this time and bit her lip hard. She opened her legs a bit wider and I was able to put the full length of my finger inside her.

She was absolutely soaked from the conversation and the sneakiness of our actions. I hooked my finger inside her and started playing with her G-Spot, causing her to grip the table hard and take another sip of her drink.

Conversation continued about the various videos Kristen watched as I moved my hand from inside Stephanie to rubbing her clit. I could see she was really close now, and had no intentions of stopping. I circled her clit quickly and applied more pressure; I could feel her pussy convulsing under my finger.

I knew she loved what I was doing and didn't change a thing. I continued to circle and apply a good amount of pressure to her clit and it didn't take long for her to start to cum.

She held out as long as she could, but she bit her knuckles and let out a small yelp as she hit her climax, bringing Derek and Kristen's attention to her.

12