Spiraled Into Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there, brainlessly continuing her licking and sucking, dutifully cleaning Mistress's cock off, until she felt Celeste's fingers under her chin and found herself being guided off.

The slut pulled off the cock, still drooling with desire. Her head swam with pleasure. Her eyes were glazed with spirals. Her lips remained parted, already begging for some new treat to fill them, and as the tail pulled out of her ass as well, she felt so very empty.

But luckily the spirals were still there to keep her nice and dumb and filled.

"Didn't I tell you," Celeste purred, "what a cute little ssslut you were?"

"yes, Mistress," Vivi sighed, licking her lips.

"And aren't you sssso grateful," the demoness went on with a wicked grin, "to me for helping you realize it was true?"

"oh, yes, Mistress," Vivi bubbled, her head bobbing brainlessly. She giggled. "i'm, like, such a dumb bimbo! i totes never would've, like, realized without you!" She nuzzled Celeste's hand adoringly.

Celeste idly petted Vivi, who cooed softly with pleasure. "And you know your place now... don't you, my sssweet little pet?"

"ohhh..." Vivi nodded dreamily, gazing up in pure love up into Celeste's pretty eyes. "oh, yes, Mistress! i'm just, like... just your hot dumb little cocksucking bimbo buttslut!" She wiggled happily in the coils, redfaced and humiliated and loving every second of it.

And Celeste smirked.

"I thought ssso," she said smugly.

Vivi smiled back, so happy, so content. She just wanted more. More, more, more.

Then her eyes widened, and cheeks plumped out, as the coils tightened around her once more.

"Don't worry, my sssweet," Celeste murmured. "We'll find you sssome pretty new petsss sssoon to help get all three of your bimbo holesss nice and filled."

"filled," Vivi whimpered, as the cock slid down into her pussy and the tail slipped right back into her asshole and began to pound into her once more.

"But," Celeste said sweetly, "for now... we don't want any of those sssilly brains of yoursss making trouble, do we, now?"

Vivi gasped and squirmed helplessly as the two appendages fucked her with a merciless, intoxicating, addictive rhythm. "nnnnuh-uuh..."

Celeste smiled. "Well, then... let'sss make sure not to leave any room~"

And she reached down and slid two fingers into Vivi's mouth. Vivi's whole mind went molten-pink, and instinctively, she began to suck. Her spiraling eyes shone with bliss. Maybe, if she was very good, Mistress would even let her suckle one of those pretty bouncy boobies!

But she was content either way.

Indeed, as the tail and cock began to fuck her brains out once more, Vivi was sure had never felt so wonderfully, perfectly fulfilled.

THE END.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading! This is one of the longest commissions I've completed yet, and I really hope you enjoyed it! Remember to wear a mask in public, even if you're vaccinated—it's for others' sakes, not just yours. <3

12