Spirit of Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't blame her," Anna laughed, shocking Ryan by her lack of response or indignation by her husband's actions with the woman in his lap, "I can assure you that there's no party tonight in the entire state that will match ours. Leave the trick or treating to mothers and sons, this is where the adults play."

Ryan coughed awkwardly, eyeing his mother beside him. He observed how different she seemed in the proximity of the group, how much freer she appeared. The hectic morning routine was as far from her as it could be. But he also took notice of the look of appreciation she received from the men, especially Mr. Elkin, how their eyes wantonly ran over her toned legs and up to the plunge of her gown. Only then did it dawn on him just how beautiful she truly was, he managed to separate her away from just being a doting mother.

"Anyway," Mr Elkin announced, "I'm sure you two want to enjoy yourselves a bit, the dance floor is waiting."

Elizabeth smiled and turned to Ryan, reaching across to grasp his hand. "He's right. Come on, Ryan, I've got a lot of energy to work off and just one night to do it in."

Ryan waved to the group as he was dragged to the dance floor, just as a particularly fast paced song began to blare out, to the excited applause of the crowd. Elizabeth yanked him towards the very centre of the throng, the rush of the overall mood of the party gave her a high more powerful than any drug.

Elizabeth's body moved with a fluidity that Ryan couldn't tear his eyes from. Her hips swayed to and fro with the thrumming beat, her arms moved frantically as she moved closer to her son. There was an admirable grace in the way she moved her legs as the music picked up, her heels only served to enhance her legs as her skirt swished around.

Ryan did his best to keep up, moving around as best he could given how restrictive the armor was. His mother shimmied closer to him, turning until she faced away towards the Elkins as they finally returned to the main party, her rear brushed over the crotch plate he wore.

After almost an hour of keeping up with well over a dozen fast paced songs, Ryan was thankful when the DJ switched to a slower, much more intimate playlist, encouraging those still standing to find themselves a partner. As Ryan attempted to make his way over to his mother, he was unexpectedly accosted by Anna, who slid her hands over his waist. Ryan reluctantly copied her and watched as Mr Elkin partnered up with Elizabeth.

"I must say, I was glad that Elizabeth finally decided to embrace the full spirit of the party after all these years," Anna said, moving in sync with Ryan, making gentle steps, "ever since her husband refused to attend again she always seemed left out."

"Oh?"

"She's such an expressive person, there isn't a single person that has a bad word to say about her," Anna admitted, glancing over towards her husband and Elizabeth, "nor is there a man who will admit they haven't flirted with her on more than one occasion. My husband has been prolific for it. Every year men go home disappointed that they couldn't be the one to bring her upstairs."

In a way, Ryan was relieved to hear his mother's fidelity confirmed to him, that his parents marriage remained sacred. But he couldn't wash away the intrigue, to witness her motherly exterior replaced by the vixen that existed among so many of the women around him. He looked down and saw Anna giving him a pleasant smile.

"I think you're ready to take her up there, Ryan, I know that wistful look better than anyone," Anna said with total confidence.

Ryan came to an abrupt stop, feeling blood rushing around his ears. It should have been the most appalling thing he had ever heard, to so much as think of such a thing that should have sent him running out of the vast mansion. Yet, he imagined his mother standing before him, sliding her golden gown away from her body, the image wouldn't leave him no matter how hard he tried to expel it.

"Oh, I don't think so," Ryan said, once again starting to move to the music, "she's enjoying the party as it is. I think she's happy where she is."

Despite his firm reply, Anna outright ignored him and brought them closer to Elizabeth and Mr. Elkin. "Honey, I hope you don't mind my intrusion, but don't you think it's time for our Elizabeth here to grace the second floor?"

Mr. Elkin grinned at the gobsmacked Elizabeth and nodded to his wife. "I was thinking the same thing, Ryan here hasn't been able to draw his eyes from her the entire night."

Both mother and son were ignored as they protested, led away to the foyer. They were led up the curving stairs, passing by a couple making their way back down, and towards one of the open doors, both blushed intensely as the sounds of blissful moaning struck their ears.

Anna took Ryan's hand and placed it into Elizabeth's, then took her place beside her husband. "Elizabeth, you work so hard for us and you know we appreciate it incredibly. But you know you've always felt left out when you attend the Halloween Ball each year, I can always see it on your face."

"But my husb- "

"Isn't here," Mr. Elkin answered, "he never is. The man balked at the idea of making love to his stunning wife because he was worried in case anyone would have listened in. We both know you've wanted to take part for years, so it isn't fair that he kept you from that. Now, you have this handsome young man with you, this is your night. Your husband never has to know, we'll swear the secret dies with us if you wish."

"Come on, Elizabeth?" Anna pleaded. "Once you've done it you'll never look back, you'll discover a whole new side to yourself that has been desperately trying to show itself."

Elizabeth knew she should have declined and taken Ryan back downstairs, that it wasn't fair to put her son in such a position. But she couldn't bring herself to say it, especially when Anna was so confident she was providing her friend with a release she believed Elizabeth truly desired but never possessed the nerve to make a reality. She slid her fingers around Ryan's hand and winked at him, hoping she could convince him to play along.

"Maybe you're right, Anna," Elizabeth admitted falsely, "maybe it is time for something more. What do you say, Ryan? Ready for whatever may happens?"

Ryan looked back and forth between the Elkin's and his mother, feeling as though he had slipped into a dream of some kind, because the reality was simply too unbelievable for him. However, he saw the sly look in his mother's eyes, he recognised the mischief she had prepared in her mind. He chose to trust her completely.

"What the hell, Halloween only comes once a year," Ryan said, going along with his mother's idea.

"Come on then, tiger," Elizabeth purred, "let's get the show on the road."

Elizabeth rushed inside with Ryan behind her and shut the door. The pair almost toppled over in laughter, holding on to one another as they tightly cupped their mouths to prevent any sound escaping. They gazed into each other's eyes for a while as the laughter ebbed away.

"Well, what now?" Elizabeth whispered.

"I don't know," Ryan said, eyeing the closed door, "do you think they might be listening in? Y'know, if they're into that sort of thing I mean?"

Ryan watched his mother gently creep over to the door and press her ear against it. "No idea, like I said in the car, I've never had the opportunity to come up here before."

"Until now," Ryan replied, taking the time to examine the room. It was far bigger than an ordinary guest room had any right to be, decorated in a manner that spared no expense. Against the wall opposite sat the bed, covered in satin magenta sheets, clearly having been used by a number of couples over the course of the night. A small, chrome covered bedside table was positioned next to it, Ryan noticed a transparent bowl placed on top filled with packets of condoms ranging in different sizes and thickness.

Ryan felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around, spotting his mother with a finger against her smiling lips. She crouched down and undid the bindings of her heels, sliding them off of her feet. His eyes were glued to her as she padded over to the bed and climbed on top of it, waving her hand towards Ryan to invite him over.

"Ew, mom," Ryan wrinkled his nose in disgust as he reached the bed. "Why would you get on that? It reeks of sex, you don't know who's been in doing god knows what."

Elizabeth didn't look in the least bit concerned as she lunged over and grabbed his arm, pulling him up to join her. "Lighten up a little, I'm having a little fun, just follow my lead."

Slowly, she bounced herself on the mattress, gradually increasing her speed just enough to create a squeaking sound from the bed. She tapped a confused Ryan on the thigh, encouraging him with her expressive green eyes to help her with her little performance.

"Oh, Ryan," she let out a fake moan, edging closer to her son to help get him in sync with her movements, "you know my body so well, give it to me!"

Ryan moved his own hips, grasping his mother's forearms as he went, just inches from her exuberant face. "I'll give it to you, Elizabeth! Can't believe I had to wait so long for this, I'm not stopping!" Ryan's voice cracked with a giggle, though he kept his composure.

"We should've done this long ago, it just feels so right," the exaggeration in Elizabeth's voice dropped slightly as she edged closer, her lips just barely separate from her son's.

The act disappeared completely in an instant. Ryan brought his mother against him as he pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. They wantonly exchanged the kiss, sinking their tongues into each other 's mouths without restraint. Their hands ran across their bodies, Ryan slipped his around his mother's until they came to a stop against her back, allowing him to slowly drop her onto her back, until her head rested against the satin pillows.

Elizabeth shredded the plastic armor away from Ryan's body, not caring whether it was damaged in the process. Once the chest piece came away, her hands caressed his chest, fingernails tracing across the defined muscles. She spread her legs out wide enough to allow Ryan to engulf her entirely, moaning as she felt the cod piece rub against her panty-clad womanhood.

Ryan wasted no time in pawing at the thin gold fabric covering Elizabeth's chest, pulling down until her full breasts spilled free completely, surprising Ryan momentarily as he realised she hadn't worn a bra underneath. His lips parted from her's and travelled downwards, brushing over her collar bone and down to her breast, he gently licked her nipple, earning a delighted shiver in the process.

After an extended period of caressing each other in ways neither ever believed would be possible, they came to an abrupt halt and just stared in silence, both catching their breath. A few moments passed until Ryan broke the silence.

"Mom, what are we doing here?" he asked, the emotional turmoil finally crashing against him. "This is so wrong, isn't it?"

Elizabeth brushed his cheek with her palm and gave him the same comforting smile she gave all three of her children whenever she felt they were in distress. "I don't know what this is, Ryan. But for a reason I can't understand, I just want it. I need it!"

"I feel the same way," Ryan said, "but if we keep going, mom, there's nothing coming back from this. There are some lines that -- when crossed -- are crossed permanently. It'll never go back to the way it was."

Elizabeth nodded serenely and lifted her legs away from Ryan's sides, and pressed them together in the air. With her face obscured from view, Ryan could only watch in frozen amazement as he watched her panties travel up her legs until they reached her feet, allowing her to promptly kick them away. She then brought her legs back to rest against Ryan's shoulders, giving him a tantalising view of her dripping sex.

"Ryan, listen to me. I know this is as frightening as it is erotic, but we both want it and we're both grown adults," Elizabeth stated with passion, "if you want to stop we'll stop. I will never pressure you, nor will I ever hold it against you, I simply love you. And please, sweetheart, call me Elizabeth."

Ryan stared at the door intently, the rational part of him relentlessly fought for control, to force him to leave while the window was still open. Eventually, his need won the battle. His fingers reached down to the velcro straps of his crotch armor, pulling each one away with harsh tugs. Once the cheap plastic dropped away, his stone hard member spilled out into the open, already leaking small droplets of pre-cum.

He grabbed the shaft and motioned his hips forwards, drawing nearer with every shift of his knees. With no space separating them any longer, Ryan lowered his cock down until the head made contact with Elizabeth's tight slit, coating the outer lips with his pre-cum. Hissing with unbridled need, he started to sink inside, only to be prevented by a pair of hands frantically pressing against his chest.

"Wait!" Elizabeth cried, frightening Ryan into believing he may very well have entirely tarnished his reputation with his mother. His fears were dashed away however, Elizabeth strained as she stretched out her arm to the bowl, grabbing the first foil her fingers landed on. "Please, put this on, sweetheart. I might be a tad old in the eyes of teenagers, but I can promise you that thirty-eight year-olds are still very much fertile."

Ryan nodded dumbly, accepting the condom packet and making quick work of tearing it open. He hastily placed the ring over his girth and rolled the thin rubber down, making sure it was as tight as it could possibly be. With nothing left to stop either of them, he gazed into her loving eyes as he placed the tip against her opening, watching her nod her consent.

His pelvis pushed forth, guiding deep inside the tight canal. Ryan watched his mother's back arch as he pushed deeper and deeper, surrendering to the electric charge of the taboo act. A strange euphoria rushed through him as he reached as deep as he could, pressing himself against Elizabeth until her breasts touched his chest. As he shifted his hips, he lowered his lips to her's once more, a magnetism drew the illicit couple together.

Their lips crashed together as unleashed desire seized control, Ryan lifted his hips away and slammed them back down with unbridled need. He grabbed Elizabeth's thighs and brought her legs down to his waist, groaning as they wound their way around and hooked at the ankles, locking him in place. But he didn't need the reminder, he was far too gone to turn back.

"Ohh, please, Ryan," Elizabeth moaned genuinely, far removed from her eearlier performance, "I need you, sweetheart."

"Fuck, mom!" Ryan hissed as he felt her silky walls clamp down around his cock. "You're so tight!"

"Ryan, you promised," his mother cupped his cheek with her hand, "tonight I'm just Elizabeth. Mmm, please don't stop."

"I can't believe we're doing this," Ryan ran a series of wet kisses along her neck, adoring every inch of her athletic body, "it feels so right, Elizabeth."

He swirled his hips clockwise, thrusting far more and with more intensity. The feeling was indescribable for the soon-to-be college student, the cocktail of an attraction and the inescapable wrongness, to claim the woman that had once nurtured him. Nothing else mattered as he fucked her furiously, grasping her breast with his hand. It didn't take long for the build up to reach its crescendo.

"So good! Mmmmhh," Elizabeth squealed, her legs shook uncontrollably as she orgasmed, leaking her womanly fluids onto the the sheets. "My god, sweetheart!"

"Can't hold! Need to-"

"Cum, Ryan," his mother urged, tenderly holding his face, her vibrant green eyes meeting his, "you can do it."

Ryan groaned loudly enough to fill the room. Jets of frothy cum shot from his cock into his mother, quickly inflating the condom. He twitched in place, succumbing to the primal sensation as his seed spilled from him. He collapsed on top of Elizabeth, holding himself inside her as his member gradually softened, until he was able to pull himself out completely.

After a few minutes, he rolled off, landing on his back. The two sweat-covered lovers took heaving breaths as they came down from their sexual high. Ryan gazed down at the rubber covering him and his eyes bulged as he at last saw the seed that had accumulated at the tip. There was no denying what had taken place, how far they had gone. It was only then that he realised how close his potent sperm had been to his mom's breeding canal, with only a thin piece of protection stopping the two from meeting.

"Ryan?" he heard his mother speak in a soft voice.

Ryan turned to look at her, worried by the distraught expression she gave him. "What is it?"

"You don't regret it, do you? I couldn't cope if I've damaged our relationship because I couldn't control myself. "

He only laughed and gave her a kiss on her smeared lips. "No regrets whatsoever. I think we should get going. If you like being fashionably late, this is leaving early with style, call it the spirit of Halloween. Cleopatra would be proud."

~~~~~

They got dressed as quickly as they could, though from the look on both of the hosts' faces when they left the guest room they didn't do a good job. Anna gave Elizabeth a proud wink as she led them both back downstairs to the front door.

Ryan could sense himself preening as he saw the look of envy on the faces of his mom's male co-workers, holding her by the waist as they left as she stumbled along in her heels.

"Sweetheart, I'm still a little tender," Elizabeth announced, deliberately adding to his ego, "could you drive us back? My legs are a touch weak."

"Sure thing," Ryan replied as he snatched the keys his mom threw towards him.

They drove back in near silence, both still absorbing the events of the night. Neither needed to say how things wouldn't be the same again. Ryan glanced over at his mom as her fingers drummed against her thighs, her black wig having become loose enough to reveal her copper tresses beneath. He knew she was no longer wearing her panties, they'd spent a good ten minutes searching the room without luck.

"You okay?" Ryan asked as he switched lanes. Her silence only added to his concern. "I know things went a little far, Elizabeth, but we just have to see this as a change in our relationship, I still love you as much as I ever have. Please speak to me."

As an impatient Audi attempted to cut in front of him, Ryan heard the sound of a seat belt being unbuckled. Suddenly, he felt a familiar pair of fingers at his crotch, shifting the plate aside. "Mom, what are y-"

His fingers gripped the steering wheel hard enough to convince him that his fingerprints would be preserved in the leather forever. His mom bent over and engulfed his hard member in her deliciously warm mouth, her tongue lovingly ran over the head and traced down along the pulsating cock.

"Shit, Elizabeth!" Ryan's head hit the headrest as she worked her mouth downwards, emitting wet slurping sounds as she fully took her son into her mouth. He almost struggled to pay attention to the road, just narrowly making the turn to the road leading to their home. His hips bucked off the seat as his mom caressed his testicles delicately, stimulating every part of him as though she knew every trick to his pleasure.

When their home came into view, Ryan came, groaning as he felt himself release deep in his mom's throat. Not a drop escaped her lips, she swallowed his load entirely.

Elizabeth righted herself and flipped down the passenger mirror and reapplied her glossy red lipstick, getting herself back into a reasonable state. "Enjoy yourself, Ryan?"

"Absolutely," Ryan replied weakly as he slid the crotch plate back across, "I'm starting to rethink college very much right now."