Spirited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay then."

---

Heather was cleaning the windows that afternoon when she saw movement out in the garden. She paused to look. A shadowed, man-shaped figure seemed to be wandering around as if lost.

"Dad?" Heather ran out the manor's side door and rushed to his side.

It wasn't her father. The creature, while shaped like a man, seemed to be made of shadows. His face was nearly featureless in the inky blackness of his skin.

"Oh! Are you..." Heather looked between the creature's legs and found a human-looking penis there, Caucasian flesh colored, which seemed out of place. "...I guess you're not."

The creature raised an arm toward her face in a non-threatening fashion. She let him caress her cheek with his fingers. She got a little thrill at the gentle touch. When she looked between his legs again she saw his cock had gotten hard. It was a nicely shaped one, not too large or small...it seemed...just right...

"Oh...um...are you here for a massage? Why don't you come in?" She took his hand and brought him into the manor.

Heather wasn't sure if the clientele needed to pay or something, but she knew she was approaching her time to obtain more spirit essence, and this being was obviously some type of spirit.

Heather heard someone coming and turned to hide the shadowy creature, but he had disappeared. One of the humanoid armadillo staff passed her by with an odd look, which she had sort of gotten used to by now. She stared back until the staff member went out of sight around a corner.

She turned back to where the creature had been to find he was still there! He could turn invisible! "What a neat trick!" she commented.

The creature's cock was still hard. "Uh? Uh?" he insisted in a sing-songy voice as he thrust his member at her.

"Yeah, come on." Heather ushered him into a private massage room and locked the door.

The shadow creature lay back on the table, his cock pointing at a 45 degree angle. Heather went to try to massage him but found his shadowy form didn't seem to have muscles. Then he reached for her skirt and released the snaps. It dropped to the floor, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Heather stepped out of her fallen skirt as the shadow creature pointed to his turgid member. "Right to it, huh? Okay..." She climbed up and straddled the creature's hips. She really wanted that cock inside her!

She rubbed her pussy lips along the shaft, feeling the heat of it. After a few seconds she rose up and angled the head of it between her labia. She was very wet, so a couple of inches went inside her easily.

"Uh? Uh?" The creature thrust his hips up. It felt good as another couple of inches slipped inside her.

Heather was quite surprised at how easily she was taking his cock, which was a little larger than the Lady's, both in girth and length. She pulled up a little and then pushed back down, and she managed to take the rest of it. "Oh shittt..." she moaned. It felt incredible.

The creature continued to thrust from below, and Heather pushed down and started to grind. The combination worked very well...

Heather felt something building from where she could feel that cock inside her. "Oh...ohh...OOOHHHHH!" The feeling intensified, and then an explosion of pleasure radiated out from there, filling her entire body, making her clit and nipples tingle as she orgasmed.

"Uhh! Uhh!" she gasped and shook, another orgasm cresting up from the wave of the previous. This was way beyond any pleasure she had given herself masturbating. She continued to grind.

"UH! UH!" the creature grunted. Heather felt a warm, throbbing wetness inside her, which set her off again.

"Oh fucckkkk..." After she stopped shaking she collapsed forward onto the shadowy figure's chest. She could feel his hands stroking her hair.

She tried to talk to the shadow creature but he could only make "Uh? Uh?" noises. After she put her skirt back on she checked the hallway and let him out. He immediately faded from view.

"Neat..." she commented to herself with a smile.

---

Heather found Avanyu in another massage room and managed to sneak in unseen. Her new friend was bent over the massage table, being fucked hard by what seemed to be a werewolf.

Heather's hands snaked under her skirt as she heard them grunt and groan. She managed to make herself cum just as Avanyu turned her head to see her there and smiled. As the werewolf howled and filled up the dark-haired beauty with cum, Heather slipped from the room.

---

The next day something big came in and the staff went into a tizzie. Heather heard the receptionist direct the client to the largest room and both she and Avanyu were ordered to attend.

The creature was massive and shapeless, filling up most of the thirty foot square room with its grey gelatinous bulk. Heather called out to Avanyu, "You start massaging that side and I'll begin here." Then she pressed her hands into the creature's flesh, kneading. She wasn't sure if she was doing it right, but as she moved her hands along its body she realized that she was, in fact, making the flesh relax.

After a while her arms started getting tired. Then Avanyu squeaked.

"What is it?" Heather called to her.

"I think it's a penis!"

Heather ran around the side to find a tentacle had separated from the creature's bulk and was pointing at the pretty brunette girl's face.

"Oh!" Something poked Heather's behind. Another tentacle had "sprouted" and was nosing about. "I guess we just..." she reached for it.

Then four more split off from the creature. Now there were three pointing at each girl! Heather took a hold of the one that had been poking her and examined it. Not that she had much experience with real penises, but the end did seem to be more phallic than, say, an octopus' tentacle, and there was a slit in the end where she figured cum would come out. She decided to name it a "dongacle".

She put the dongacle into her mouth and started to suck. As she did so the other five went crazy, thrashing about. Avanyu was knocked to the floor.

"Avanyu!" Heather dropped the dongacle and ran to her friend.

"I'm okay," the girl informed her. "Hey!"

Two of the dongacles were snaking under Avanyu's skirt and a third was heading for her mouth. Heather looked, and sure enough, the other three were also making similar movements toward her.

Avanyu grabbed one and started to jack it. Again, the other donagacles went crazy so she had to let go. Also again, once they calmed down they moved toward the girls, one above and two below.

Heather had an idea. "I don't think we can do them one at a time, Avanyu. I think we have to do them all at the same time!"

Avanyu looked confused. "But how..." And then understanding dawned on her face. "Oh! Oh wow!"

Both girls unsnapped their skirts and reached for the dongacles. The creature already knew what it wanted, so one dongacle waited near each of their mouths while they angled the other ones between their legs.

Neither girl had done anal before, so they started with those ones. The tips of the dongacles started to secrete a clear liquid, which helped. As the heads started to push into their butts they each assisted another to penetrate their pussy lips. Then they opened their mouths.

All six dongacles rushed into their bodies. They weren't large, but Heather's ass rebelled against the unfamiliar intrusion. The one in her pussy felt good, though, so that helped. She sucked on the one in her mouth, making sure to breathe through her nose.

Suddenly both girls were raised in the air, impaled. "Mmmff!" they both exclaimed. Then the creature's penises started to thrust in and out.

"Nn! Nnhh!" Heather gasped, her mouth still full of dongacle. The feeling of one in her anus and the other in her vagina, with only flesh separating them, felt strange, but also good.

She looked over at Avanyu. The girl was sucking as well as she could but her eyes were rolling up into her head. Heather was afraid that she was going to suffocate, but then her friend started to grunt, shaking in pleasure. She was cumming!

Then Heather felt all three of the dongacles expand within her. She was ready, and swallowed as best she could as the creature blew its load into her mouth, pussy, and ass at the same time. What an incredible feeling! She had a little orgasm as she was filled up with the spirit's essence.

Both girls were lowered reverently to the floor. The dongacles disengaged from them gently. Both young women gasped at the sudden sensation of loss.

"For you," Heather heard an older man's soft voice in her head, and she felt something being pressed into her hand.

There was a flash of light and the room was empty, save for Avanyu and Heather.

Avanyu cried out, "Oh, thank you! Thank you!" And then she started to glow.

"What's happening?" Heather asked, moving to her friend.

Avanyu's face was serene. "I'm moving on, finally. Don't worry, Heather...your time will come." Then the glow increased and Heather had to shield her eyes as another explosion of light filled the room. When her eyes adjusted, Avanyu was gone.

Heather looked in her hand. Inside was a golden cherry. She tucked it into her corset and cried for her friend.

---

The next day started quiet. The shadow creature, who she decided to call Inky, had hung around the manor unseen, and Heather and he snuck away so she could obtain another pleasurable injection of essence from his wonderful cock. While her partner was inhuman, she found that she orgasmed quite readily with him inside her. It had only been a few days since she had lost her virginity, so she figured it was because she was getting more comfortable with sex. She couldn't wait for Johano to come back.

---

Later in the day she was walking back from the general store with some equipment in a large metal bucket when she heard a horse galloping, coming closer. She waited, and then saw that magnificent white stallion hurtle around the corner, barely slowing for the turn. It raced toward the manor, but she was right in his way!

The horse adjusted its trajectory slightly to avoid her and something small and white whizzed past her face. The horse screamed as the flying object stabbed into its flank. He continued to try to run but the damage slowed the beast down tremendously. She could see blood fountaining from the wound.

Another small white object raced up the street toward the horse. Heather didn't hesitate, dumping everything out of the metal bucket and moving it into the thing's path.

CLANK! The force of the impact threw Heather off her feet. She managed to twist the bucket so that it fell on top of whatever it had stopped. She then threw her body on top of the bucket to keep it there.

WHANG! WHANG! Whatever was under there was determined to escape, but without the tremendous amount of inertia it had when it had first hit the bucket, it was trapped. Heather could see the dent created from its initial impact.

The horse fell and continued to scream. The noise soon brought out a crowd and then the lady of the manor came out to investigate.

"Johano!" she cried, and rushed to the horse.

Heather was confused. "What!?"

The lady took a hold of something in the horse's flank and pulled it out, crushing it. She then managed to calm the beast and it shimmered, shrinking into the prone form of the boy Johano. "Take him to the doctor," she commanded her entourage.

She then approached Heather. "Move," she said. Heather clambered off of the bucket. The lady lifted it slightly and then grabbed the white thing as it tried to escape. She held it out for Heather to see. It was...

"A dick?" Heather said incredulously.

"Hmp," the lady said, and crushed it. "A message."

As the crushed object floated to the ground Heather realized that it had been paper in the shape of a penis, though with a nasty pointed end. Some sort of origami?

Johano! She ran to the manor.

---

The doctor was actually a witch doctor, which made sense; no need for a medical doctor when it came to spirits. After dancing about Johano's unconscious body he declared that the boy was going to die.

Heather stifled her scream. No! It couldn't be!

She saw movement in the shadows. Inky was there, motioning downward along its chest and then pointing toward her. What was he--? Then she remembered the golden cherry she had been keeping hidden in her cleavage. She brought it out and stepped toward Johano.

"Where did you get that!?" the lady demanded.

"I'm sorry," Heather replied. "From the huge blob spirit yesterday. Will it help Johano?"

The witch doctor took the cherry and placed it into the boy's mouth, forcing him to chew. After a moment there was a bright flash of light where he had been pierced. The witch doctor examined there.

"Hurt healed...poison damage...won't wake up," he rasped.

"My brother has a lot to answer for," the lady said.

---

The lady brought Heather to her office. "I need you to go to my brother and ask him for a way to heal Johano. I know you care for the boy, as do I."

Heather was hopeful. "Will you free me and my parents if I do this?"

"You push your luck, girl! I..." she softened, "...will give you a chance to free them."

---

Heather changed back into her t-shirt and shorts and was put into the lady's horseless and driverless stage coach with specific instructions, "Tell my brother that if he will forgive me my trespasses I will welcome him back with open arms." The lady looked embarrassed so Heather had not asked for details.

As the coach rumbled off, away from the town and her parents, Inky appeared in the seat across from her. "Uh? Uh?" he groaned, his hard cock pointing at her.

Well, at least I won't be bored, Heather thought, pulling down her shorts and undies.

---

It took the better part of a day to reach their destination. Inky had supplied her with two hot loads of spirit essence during the trip, and she was feeling quite relaxed.

As the coach stopped, Inky faded from view again. Heather got out to find herself in front of a small cottage, the complete opposite of what she had expected for the lady's brother. She went up to knock on the door.

The door opened just before she connected with it. Before her was the spitting image of the lady, except with male features. Were they fraternal twins?

"Come in, dearie," the man said. "You can call me Uncle. Your friend can come in too."

Inky reappeared and followed Heather inside.

---

Uncle sat them down on comfortable chairs. "Lady and I started the massage parlor together. She ran the business and I was the idea man. She eventually pushed me out of the company, but I continued to innovate. I came up with a line of massage oils that would double the clientele's pleasure and I offered them in exchange for taking me back. She told me to go away, but soon sent her horse spirit to try to steal my oils."

"His name is Johano," Heather said tersely.

"Johano," Uncle repeated to himself.

"He's hurt." Heather recited the lady's offer to Uncle. "Will you also help Johano?"

Uncle's eyes widened. "He still exists? If he was injured by my poison pricks then he should have been finished off by now."

Heather explained about the blob spirit and the golden cherry. Uncle listened very intently. Finally he got up.

"All right, I will go to the manor, heal the...Johano...and patch things up with my sister-brother. But first, you will do something for me."

He unbuttoned his shirt and lay on his front on the couch. Heather sighed...men...and started to work on his shoulders.

After she finished with his back he turned over. She massaged his well defined, manly chest, and then started to pull his pants down.

She found a vagina.

"What...what?" She thought about it a moment, and then realized it made sense. The lady had a female body but male genitals, and her brother had the opposite. But she had never done anything with a vagina before!

"Uh? Uh?" Inky came forward, his hard cock at the ready.

"Is this okay?" Heather asked, making way for Inky.

"Hmm...why not?" Uncle said, parting his legs to allow the shadow creature access to his pussy.

Inky pushed his cock inside Uncle's vagina and started to thrust. It was odd to hear a man's voice responding to being penetrated vaginally, but Heather was already turned on from massaging Uncle's manly chest. She felt left out and reached into her shorts to play with her clit.

"Unh...climb on my face...oh..." Uncle said.

Heather pulled her shorts and underwear down and did just that. Uncle was distracted by Inky fucking him, but he managed to bring Heather to an orgasm with his tongue before he himself came around Inky's dick. She then heard Inky grunt, filling Uncle up with his cum.

As the visitors got off of him, Uncle looked down at the semen dripping from his vagina. "Interesting...this creature is named Inky?"

"Well, that's what I call him," she replied as she pulled her shorts back on. "He can't speak, so I don't know what his real name is."

Uncle pulled his own pants back up. "And you, a living girl, have been having sex with him?"

Heather sat back down on a chair. "Yes...I need spirit essence or I'll fade away. Why do you ask?"

Uncle looked thoughtful. "Never mind...'any port in a storm', as they say."

---

They stayed the night. Despite the seemingly small cottage, there was a guest room. Inky was up for another round of sex before he and Heather fell asleep in each other's arms.

---

The return trip took a while but Uncle regaled them with tales of the manor in its heyday. They laughed at some of the antics the staff had to deal with way back when, such as when a strange spirit had had a bad reaction to a new massage oil Uncle was testing and vomited over half the staff. Heather had grown to like the strange man, and was willing to forgive him if only he would heal Johano.

---

They arrived at the manor to find the entire staff outside to receive them.

Uncle disembarked and approached his sibling. "Sister-Brother," he addressed her.

"Brother-Sister," she responded.

They looked at each other for a moment, and then stepped forward to embrace each other. Both started to cry.

Heather waited as long as she could stand. "Please help Johano!" she pleaded.

Uncle winked at her and then dashed inside with the leather bound kit he had brought.

The lady looked at Heather appraisingly. "Well, dearie, I promised you a chance to free yourself and your family. Come with me to the menagerie."

They entered the manor and went down the steps into the dungeon level.

"If you can find both of your parents then I will free all of you. If you cannot, then you will stay with us forever." The lady stood aside, looking smug.

Heather was able to find her mother in the same cell as before, but again she could not find her father. She continued to look, but the other male fuckbeasts just didn't look like him at all.

Just then Uncle came down the stairs. "What's going on here?"

Heather rushed to him. "Johano...?"

He held her reassuringly. "He's fine...should be with us shortly." He addressed his sister-brother, "I asked what's happening."

The lady repeated her conditions. Uncle looked dour. He looked around and spied Inky in the shadows. "Come here, Inky."

The lady then saw Inky and was indignant. "What's Cockless doing here? I gave strict instructions that he not be allowed in!"

Heather was surprised. "That's Cockless? But he has a cock!" Sure enough, the referenced appendage swayed between the creature's legs as he tentatively came forward.

Uncle locked Cockless with his gaze. "It's time."

Cockless looked sheepish, but then he extended his arms and legs and stretched himself as wide as he could. He bulged outward from his chest. Right as he seemed he would rip in half, a man-shaped form burst out of him, cock first, and fell to the floor.