Spirits in the Material World Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Davey, I've got this big paper to write for Brit Lit, and it's due on Monday. Can we just text each other for the rest of the week? I don't think I could stand another "treasure box key" story with you and still get it done. When I pass all my classes this semester, I'll never have to take another high school class. I promise I'll tell you everything next week once finals are done for us both. Do you trust me?"

"Of course, Magpie. Wow! So, your Winter Solstice Dance will be your farewell to all of high school? What about prom or graduation?"

"I'll have more details to share next week, sweetie. Go clean up, now. I'm sure you made a big sticky mess. I know I'm sticky, and I have to get working on this paper."

"Yes, I did make a mess. Good thing Robert was out of the room, eh? I love you, Mags. Thank you for planning ahead and having something familiar of mine when I come to stay the night after the dance." It did not sound like David believed a single word she had made up, not that she really expected him to.

"I love you, David Michael Harrison. Bye!"

"And I love you, Margaret Kathleen Lawson! Goodbye!"

* * * * *

Tuesday evening Rose called Alan and it was soon clear to him that Rose wanted to play. When he asked about why, all she would say was that she was "inspired". Alan shrugged mentally and stripped down and got the lubricant ready at an arm's reach. Rose had slipped the Lollicock which Alan had procured into her purse on Sunday afternoon, and she soon had it and her other toy ready for playtime. Rose and Alan had yet to work out a video chat solution between their phones, so they were forced to resort to graphic spoken descriptions to excite the other.

Alan began by audibly applying the lubricant to his quickly stiffening cock and keeping his phone on speaker and physically close to the action. Being alone in the house he was not concerned about the volume of his exclamations.

Rose slicked up the Lollicock, first with her mouth eventually followed up by the application of desensitizing lubricant to her back door. She took the slender dildo all the way down with practiced ease until the wide base was stopped by her lips. "Ulkk, glukk, glukk," went her mouth and throat, and Alan could easily hear that over the phone.

"Don't you wish that was my hot and hard cock making those sounds in your mouth and throat, Rose?" Alan tormented her. "Remember how the spongy head slips past your lips and feels on your tongue as it heads to the back of your mouth. Filling the space so nicely, quite at home."

Rose pulled it from her throat and proceeded to lube the skinny, long toy and then press it into her sphincter, describing to Alan how much she missed his cock filling and pleasing her, making her so happy. After a couple of iterations, she got the Lollicock completely inside her ass and positioned to remain there. Then she started with the thicker one which was almost identical to Alan's tool, applying it to her sopping wet pussy. This one went in very easily and Rose was happily describing for Alan how much she loved a thick cock, his especially, in her pussy while having the other toy in her ass. For his part, Alan's hand was making nice, "squick, squick, squick" sounds as he stroked up and down and around his lubricated cock for Rose to hear.

In less than a dozen minutes both Alan and Rose had roaring orgasms and it took them a little time to catch their collective breaths. When he was able to speak coherently, Alan shared that he had the green light from David to usurp the art studio space in the basement for the bedroom and bathroom expansion for their eldest children. Rose and Maggie were one step closer to moving in with Alan.

Alan offered to drive to Centreville to spend the weekend with Rose and Maggie, but Rose asked him not to miss his church time on Sunday. She could see the benefits of that community within the larger community and did not wish to take Alan away from it. Besides, he needed to do preparatory work in the basement, and the weekend was the best time for that.

* * * * *

Wednesday

Alan woke to the Rolling Stones' "Get Off of My Cloud" on the radio and he could not help but smile. He thought back to watching some of the extra scenes on the "Pirate Radio" DVD, and that song featured heavily in one of the extra scenes. Alan would now forever link that song with that scene and the joy the actors showed while filming it. All in all, it was a nice start to the workweek hump day.

He was at his desk early and addressing some emails which had arrived late on Tuesday. Primarily busy work, it seemed that some people had to justify their ongoing presence within the company. Then he saw an email from corporate Human Resources about scheduling an exit interview. Opening the message, it started with standard boilerplate wording about valuing employee feedback, making the company a better place, blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda. Then he saw the bottom half was a personal note from the VP of Human Resources, Elliott Reynolds, asking Alan please to call him directly. In over twelve years, Alan had never been requested to contact anyone at the corporate HQ directly, so this was puzzling. Alan's eyebrows raised at this request. As it was only 7:45 and Alan had nothing on his calendar until the 9:00 daily team stand-up meeting, Alan wrote down the telephone number on a sticky note and stepped outside to make the call. It was too cold to stand outside for long in shirtsleeves, so Alan went to his car to make the call.

"Elliott Reynolds' office. Whom may I say is calling?" the female voice came over his phone's speaker.

"Uh, this is Alan Harrison. I'm responding ..."

"Just a moment please, Mr. Harrison. Mr. Reynolds has been waiting for your call. Please hold on, sir." Less than fifteen seconds later, a gruff-sounding male voice asked, "Alan Harrison? Elliott Reynolds here. Thank you for calling me back."

"Yes, sir. Umm, what is this all about, sir?"

"It's about a long-time employee suddenly leaving with no prior indication of dissatisfaction. It's about an Eagle Scout and his sacred honor. It's about my daughter, Rosalie Lawson and her daughters, Julia Ann and Margaret Kathleen Lawson, and their associations with your Eagle Scout sons Thomas and David."

"Oh, shit!" Alan thought.