Spirits of the Shaft Pt. 01: Body

Story Info
Ana receives a magical buttplug from her lover, Rosa.
7k words
4.59
3.4k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Body

One thing that I know for sure: I am a pleaser. It's just a fact.

There is a significant percentage of people in society who are pleasers and I have often wondered why. There must be some sort of evolutionary reason to support this as a successful strategy for a member of the species to survive.

Has it been successful in my case? Well, I'll let you decide...

<>--+-

Rosa arrived home later than normal and when she walked in the door, I could tell that she was a little tipsy.

That's okay with me. I'm not her wife.

We had been living together for over a year and we dated on and off for most of the ten years we've known each other before that. So, I'm used to her habits. I wasn't sitting around worrying about her or anything.

"Babe!" she said, as she hugged me. "Great news at work today! Mariana is leaving the company."

"Oh!" I said, confused. "She's one of your best friends there. That sucks, doesn't it?"

"She's fucking brilliant!" Rosa said, as she let me go and started to take off her coat. "That's the thing. She's prepared to start her own company and she wants me to be the head of the marketing department."

"That's awesome!" I said. "Are you... are you going to work for her?"

At this moment, I was battling the age-old worry about how a job change might affect our finances. Rosa worked as a manager in marketing at a large software company. She's really good at her job and makes a great salary and, well... I often make less than minimum wage, so... yeah. I'm kind of dependent on her.

We are both carnies. Or... we were. Unfortunately, our traveling show, 'El Circo de las Mujeres Curiosas' went belly up last year. It was a catastrophic thing for me. I was raised by the Mujeres Curiosas. My mother and I began traveling with the show when I was ten. One night when I was twelve, Luna and I had one of our sleepovers in the cat car. The next morning when I returned to mom and my berth, all her stuff was gone. The only thing left in the drawers were my sparkly performance leotards and the two sets of clothes that I owned.

She left a note which I had to get Aunty Jones to read to me. My mom said she had to go and find herself and that she would come back for me when she did. I didn't understand what any of that meant and accused Aunty of being too drunk to read the note correctly.

So, I was raised by the carnies. Aunty tried to teach me -- home school-style. But, academics was not really a thing for me. At the time, I thought I was just too dumb. I mean, I couldn't even read. Now, I know that I suffer from severe dyslexia. Well... still, you won't see me reading anything out loud in front of a bunch of people.

Rosa was seventeen when she joined the carnival as a barker. Even then, she was mature and beautiful. She has always had a way with words and her sense of joy is infectious. She could tease ten dollars for a ticket from the stingiest of hands.

We girls of the Mujeres Curiosas were thick as thieves and loyal to a fault. I loved every one of them and I always will. But, when the carnival shut down, our friend group was shattered. Rosa and I decided we would work together and survive.

Well... one year on, and Rosa works in an office and I work in a pastry shop, heating croissants in a microwave and delivering them to tables. I mean, I just deliver. I don't even take orders, so... tips aren't really a thing.

All this is to make the point that our contributions to household income were quite disparate.

But, I can't drag her down. We're still young. She should take risks and excel!

Rosa knows me and obviously detected my concerns. "Don't worry, Ana! She'll have seed money in no time. She'll be able to pay me. And tonight is a celebration of hope and success." Rosa threw her arms up in the air, smiling and spinning around a little off-kilter. "We're going to be rich, rich, rich!"

Rosa is so beautiful -- her long, dark hair, the shape of her smiling face, her beautiful eyes. It's hard not to get swept up in her enthusiasm. "Rosa!" I exclaimed. "You are brilliant! I love you so much!"

"And I love you, Raggedy!" Rosa smushed a sloppy kiss on my lips, then she said in a sing-song voice, "I got you a little present!"

"For me?" I squealed, rising up onto my tiptoes.

"Yes! But first I want you, naked in bed, and bring your Little Butt-y," Rosa said. "I'll meet you there after I pee!"

"Mmm! Mariana should quit her job more often!" I said, as I spun out of Rosa's arms and jogged off to the bedroom. My prior concerns were completely forgotten.

Perhaps, I am a little strange. Hey! I'm a carny. I'm supposed to be strange, right? Bohemian, at the least! So here's the thing. I love sex, of course. But, I love sex even more when I have a buttplug shoved up my backside. There's something about a little discomfort back there -- pressure placed at the exactly correct location -- it intensifies my orgasms to mind-shattering heights.

I've got a lovely little friend that Rosa and I named Little Butt-y. There's no better jumpstart to foreplay than when Rosa lubes up Little Butt-y and commands me to get on all fours with my derriere properly presented. The entire tone of our romp may be set by the care Rosa takes in installing Little Butt-y. Tonight, I'm hoping for hard and fast. I'm feeling really horny. My nipples are rock hard and aching. Maybe I should try for a spanking...

After getting Little Butt-y from her hiding place and arranging her opened display box enticingly on the pillow, I randomly 'threw' the clothes I had been wearing around the room. My panties somehow ended up hanging from the overhead light fixture. When Rosa arrived, I was sitting on the bed, naked, with my legs crossed and my hands folded daintily on my knee. I was grinning as though I were a perfectly proper, innocent girl.

"Something here seems amiss," Rosa said, in one of her terrible character voices. She walked up to the head of the bed. "Ah! Here is the guilty party!" She picked up Little Butt-y's box and quickly walked to the clothes hamper (I suppose, due to the lack of garbage can in the room), opened the lid and forcefully threw Little Butt-y in.

I gasped, speechless at first. "Wha... Noooo!!"

"Don't fret yourself, Puss. There's a new sheriff in town." Rosa produced a rectangular present wrapped in fancy silver lined paper.

"Huh? What is it? What is it?" I asked, shaking the package.

"Open it," Rosa said, smiling, as she pushed a lock of hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear.

"Is it a pony?" I asked, as I started to unwrap the paper in the most delicate way.

"Maaayybe," Rosa said.

"Ooo!" I violently ripped the rest of the paper off the underlying box. I opened the lid. "Diosa!! Rosa! It's beautiful!" Of course it was a new buttplug. But not only was this one sleek in design, but also particularly decorative. It was shiny and gold and beautifully tapered. A dark-emerald jewel made up the base.

It was much heavier than Little Butt-y. I felt a surge of arousal at the thought of this thing being installed in my ass. "How did you pay..." I started to ask, but Rosa pressed her forefingers to my lips.

"Shhh," she said. "It was far less than you'd expect." Rosa stroked my shoulder and upper arm with her hand in a calming fashion.

"So, after Mariana and I left the bar, we both saw a sex shop that neither of us had ever seen before. I just had to go in. After looking around for a few minutes at the, um, wares, this older woman approached us -- skinny face, pointed nose, long white hair. She asked what we were looking for. I thought of you, of course--"

"Of course, you better have..."

"Of course! And the first word out of my mouth was 'buttplug'," Rosa giggled. "There was no 'Hmm... I'm looking for a...' Nope."

"Just 'buttplug'," I laughed.

"Yeah! Anyway she pulls this out and says, 'This is the best buttplug you will ever see. Your girlfriend will love it.'" Rosa paused, smiling. "Mariana was standing right there and she held up her hands and she's turning red and saying, 'I am not her girlfriend!' Then the woman said calmly, 'I was not talking about you.'"

"Oh. Kind of creepy... But, I'm not jealous at all," I said.

"I think that that buttplug was born for one single task. And that task is to be shoved up your little Raggedy Ana ass," Rosa said.

"Mariana knows that I like buttplugs?" I asked.

"Everybody in the world knows you like buttplugs, Ana," Rosa said. "In fact, when I meet people at work or on the street or wherever, I say, 'Hello, my name is Rosa and my girlfriend likes buttplugs. Nice to meet you.'"

"Great!" I smiled at Rosa and said quietly, "Love you."

"I know," Rosa said. Then her face suddenly turned very stern. "Now, get on all fours, bitch!"

"Oh!" I said, with a bit of nervous glee. "Yes, ma'am!" I handed the buttplug to Rosa and quickly presented my back end.

I heard the bedside drawer open and the sound of a tube of lubrication being opened. There was a burbling sound as Rosa squeezed the tube. I kept my eyes on the bed spread before me, shivering slightly in anticipation. I'd never had anyone other than Little Butt'y...

"Oh!" I squeaked when Rosa touched the tip to my anus. It was chilly, but invitingly smooth. I relaxed as best as I could. Rosa slowly pushed the buttplug into me. "Oh... Oh! Oh! Oh oh oh... Ow! Owww! No! Ow! Ohhhh! Mmmm!"

"Are you okay, babe?" Rosa asked. "It's all the way in."

"Hell, yes," I whispered, breathing heavily, bending my elbows to press my face to the bed. The feeling of fullness was... divine. Sorry, Little Butt'y.

"One more thing," Rosa said. I felt her hand slide between my butt cheeks. There was a little pressure. She pushed the buttplug a bit further in. Then suddenly...

"OHH!" I shouted. "What the hell was that? Oh! Oh!"

"Are you okay?" Rosa said. "I just locked the buttplug inside you."

"What?"

Rosa held up her hands for me to see. Her right hand was fisted and her left hand was wrapped around her right wrist. "I pressed a button and--" She opened her right fist like she was holding an invisible baseball... no... grapefruit.

"See? When it's locked you can't pull it out." I felt her finger slip between my skin and the base and she started to pull the plug.

"Wrong!! Wrong!!" I did not think before using that word, but it perfectly describes what my body told me when Rosa pulled at the plug.

"Hee hee. See? It's locked," Rosa said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah! Just don't pull, but yeah... Yeah!"

"Good. Because it's not coming out until I decide," Rosa said with her stern voice again. Then she slapped my right butt cheek hard enough to make me scream. But, I didn't. I was so breathless, I couldn't. And I prayed that she would do it again.

I continued to lie face down on the bed with my knees tucked up and my butt sticking up in the air, while Rosa prepared herself for the night's entree. I was trying to think of good names for this wonderful new buttplug... Miner 49er? Jewely Shaftner? Definitely needs work.

Rosa owned a double-headed, vibrating dildo. It's the pinnacle of humankind technology. The dildo was made for two women to use simultaneously. The shafts were slightly compressible. If one woman used her kegels to squeeze hard enough, the other could feel an expansion in her branch of the device. With a bit of practice and good synchronicity, a beautiful duet could be composed by two lovers -- squeeze, then receive.

Rosa threw off all her clothes and lay down on her back on the bed. She slowly worked her end of the dildo up into her vagina. "Get on!" she growled.

I straddled her body with a knee on the side of each hip. Except, contrary to what you might think, I faced away from her, looking down towards her legs. The tops of my pointed feet were resting in her armpits. With a bit of lube, I lowered myself onto the second shaft which was set at about a right angle to Rosa's end. The interaction between the dildo and the buttplug was... well... unmatched hitherto.

"That jewel..." Rosa said, breathlessly. "God, your butt is beautiful."

I couldn't respond. Already we were squeezing and relaxing, fine tuning our movements. My body movements were almost involuntary. I could do nothing else without the greatest of will.

After a bit of huffing and grinding, Rosa whispered, "Kiss me!"

<>--+-

I have tried to paint a detailed picture in your mind as to how our bodies were configured. If I have been successful, about right now, you should be thinking, "What the fuck?" I mean, it would be easy for me to lean down and kiss a knee or a toe, I guess. But, no.

I have, thus far, withheld what my role was in the Circos. I was one of the contortionists. The best in our troupe, certainly. Some have told me that I may be one of the best in the world. They called me Raggedy Ana, (real fucking original, I know.) or sometimes The Boneless Woman. I can do things with my body that would make you scream in horror.

A contortionist is made of two parts: first, there must be a physiological component -- a talent for flexibility that you are born with, dangerously loose tendons and ligaments, a small, light, willowy build. Check, check, check. So, I sprang forth from my mother's womb with subpar brain skills, but, holy shit, I can bend. Second, it takes a shitload of hard work. So, while all you were doing algebra, geography and awkwardly kissing under the bleachers at the homecoming game, I was stretching and flexing. Even to this day, I spend a healthy part of my day training.

When the carnival went belly up, people kept pressuring me to go apply at Cirque du Soleil or some other large group. Well... the truth is... I was afraid. And I wanted to stay with my carny family. I wanted to stay with Rosa.

Some contortionists make it big like that girl who shoots the bow and arrow with her feet. Okay. I tried to learn how to do that for a while for the show and, frankly, we are lucky that we all lived to tell about it. I've been thrown, squashed, bent, twisted, knotted, squeezed, boxed, and flapped. Just keep your weapons away from me, thank you.

Anyways, this tangent is simply the background you need to envision what I did when Rosa asked me to kiss her.

<>--+-

First, I pushed my pelvis a bit forward -- more towards Rosa's feet. Next, I stretched my arms up over my head and rolled over backwards, like I was doing a backbend. I made such a tight bend that my hair pools on Rosa's abdomen. I could plant the top of my head between Rosa's breasts. I arched my neck even further so I could plant a kiss on her lips -- our faces in opposite directions, like that classic upside-down Spiderman kiss.

Perhaps, you'd think this position would be too uncomfortable to be arousing. In my case, however, you would be so, very wrong. With the curvature of my body and the angles of the dildo and buttplug... pressures and frictions set up in some sort of magical alignment that propelled me deep into the jungles of orgasmland. Especially, when Rosa reached to my flattened chest and pulled on my hard nipples. Mmm!

All my writhing and squeezing benefitted Rosa, too. I think that she really gets off on having me wrapped up in a tight little package. She liked pushing my chest to make the bend even tighter -- knowing I was stuck like that until she released me. I know that I loved that. She always came quickly.

I love it when Rosa cums. For me, it is almost as great as me cumming. Or, it is even greater in other ways. I don't know why. I guess it feeds my ego, perhaps? Maybe I feel like I am useful to her? Maybe I get points for my self worth? Maybe I say to myself, "I'm not just a super bendy, sex toy. I am an AWESOME super bendy, sex toy. I am Rosa's awesome, super bendy, sex toy."

Especially that night. She was screaming, "Oh god! I fucking love you, Ana. Fuck me, you bitch! I love you!" So, yeah. Maybe you can see what I mean.

Soon, our bodies were floating, abuzz in the post orgasmic haze. Rosa's grip weakened and fell away. I unraveled. The dildo slipped from our pussies. Rosa, the tipsy bitch, seemed to be drifting off to dreamland. I twisted around in bed and pressed my back up to Rosa. She sleepily wrapped her arm around me, Rosa's little spoon. We fell asleep wet. The buttplug was still locked inside my ass, and I kind of liked it.

<>--+-

The next morning, I slipped out of bed and started to pad off towards the bathroom. With every step, I felt an intriguing twist and thump deep inside my back end. It was traversing my nervous system and ringing my arousal bell. When I got to the bathroom, I reached around and pressed my finger on the jewel. Nothing happened. Of course! Rosa had said that she had to unlock the plug.

I slipped back into the bedroom and gently roused Rosa from her sleep. "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Okay," she said, and closed her eyes.

"No. I need your help," I whispered, stroking my fingers across her cheek. "You locked the buttplug inside me." I turned with my legs bent, hands on knees, butt sticking out and wiggling back and forth in her face.

Rosa grasped at me, pinching my butt accidentally (on purpose) several times, before she pressed her finger to the jewel at the base of the buttplug. I could feel a whirring deep inside...

"Wooo!" I giggled, as I felt the petals of the plug retract. "Thank you!" And I pranced off back to the bathroom.

In its unlocked position, I noticed that the plug did not move as much around inside me. I guess that made sense.

Pulling the plug out was just a little bit stressful. The wide part of the plug definitely provided a moment of discomfort, but I knew that it was only temporary, and with a smooth yank, I had the plug out of me and into the sink.

When I sat down to do my thing, I was surprised that what came out from behind was pure liquid. My stomach didn't feel upset or anything, so I was curious as to why I seemed to have diarrhea. Was I bleeding inside? Did the plug upset the functioning of my colon?

I turned on the shower to warm up the water, and then turned to the sink to clean the plug thoroughly. I had just finished laying the plug on a towel to dry when suddenly, it felt like the world shifted.

I mean, for real, it felt like the world tipped to one side. Maybe this was vertigo? My knees felt weak and I grabbed onto the counter to steady myself. This may sound odd, but first, I had a disconcerting sense of emptiness. I guess it was like the sense of severe hunger, but not in my stomach, instead, in my butt. Then the itch started.

If you've ever had a bad case of poison ivy, then you may start to know how I felt. No mental willpower can convince your hands from not giving the hives a good scratch. And when you do, even if for the briefest moment, the relief would be ecstatic. Unfortunately, this itch, while even worse than poison ivy, originated deep inside my ass. Diosa! If I'd had a back scratcher at that moment, I would have shoved that little metal hand inside without thinking twice.

As it was, the forefinger on my right hand was already trying to willow its way in. "Rrrrroo!" I screamed. "Arrrghhh!" After a millisecond, realizing that wasn't helping at all. My left hand was trying to gain access from the front side. My legs collapsed and I crashed to the floor of the bathroom. "Hhheell--!"

I was randomly flopping around in extreme, mindless discomfort by the time Rosa burst into the bathroom. I tried to tell her what was going on, but I was incapable of working my mouth properly.

"What's wrong?!" Rosa screamed. "Tell me what you need!" She was trying to help me to my knees, but every time another wave of craziness surged through me and my back would arch. My vision began to go black around the sides. It was like I was looking out from a dark tunnel. For a second, I thought that I was dying. Then, my eyes caught sight of the buttplug. My hand shot out and grabbed it from the countertop and I shoved that thing right back inside of me.

12