Splashdown Remastered and Housecat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers

He bucked, pressing his hard shaft further inside her, and she yielded. She tried to pull away from him, but her body would not obey her and she convulsed, pulling him deeper inside her with the rhythmic contractions of her fleshy passage.

Images of Raz's lewd face, her cheeks pink with excitement, describing to her the joys of her human mate flashed before Zhari's eyes. The guilty arousal that she had felt that day returned to flood her beleaguered mind.

***

McGregor squeezed her breasts, the soft fat giving way to firm tissue under his probing fingers. He sucked an erect nipple into his mouth and pinched it between his teeth, a little too cruel for regular coitus, but Zhari deserved none of his sympathy. She writhed on top of him, her muscular body dancing as if it was being held over an open flame. He tasted the salt on her smooth, wet skin and wanted more, biting her areola gently to make her gasp. He dragged his now free hands over her muscled back, tracing the indent of her spine with his fingernails. She squirmed at his touch, leaning into him as he thrust deeper into the warmth of her sopping loins.

She was incredibly tight, moreso than any woman he had been with in the past, which seemed contradictory due to her larger size. The answer surely lay in her impeccably toned body. Her muscles were like steel cables and her narrow passage milked him with powerful contractions, her strength and fervor reminiscent of a pneumatic pump. He felt the walls of muscle behind her silky, gooey flesh kneading him, straining to draw out his orgasm.

He was gaining the upper hand. Zhari was too turned on now, so enamored with living out her long-suppressed fantasy of tasting the forbidden human fruit that she was no longer in control of herself. It didn't seem like she was used to her lovers taking any initiative either, he could use that to his advantage.

He began to thrust faster and harder, trying to angle himself so that his stiff member scraped her g-spot, or at least where he assumed it to be. Her anatomy seemed pretty similar to that of a human.

It worked, and she gripped him tightly between her heavy thighs, moaning. He felt her close tightly around him, crushing him inside her in a convulsion of pleasure. The attack was a double edged sword, and he joined her in a pained vocalization, pressing his face between her large breasts. Her smooth, cool skin slid against his burning cheeks, as smooth as glass.

Zhari began to circle her hips, grinding into him and pushing him deep into her moist tunnel. She hooked a hand behind his head, delving her clawed fingers into his hair, and held him in her cleavage. She clamped down on him, and he could feel every wrinkle of her textured insides as they dragged over his sensitive glans.

She wasn't going to give in without a fight, that much was clear. He would have to weaken her resolve further. McGregor reached down, his probing fingers seeking out the firm bud amongst her hot, slippery folds. He found it, pinching the engorged protrusion between his thumb and forefinger.

Zhari yowled like an angry cat, rolling onto her side as she convulsed. She locked her powerful legs around his butt and pulled him with her, desperate to keep him inside her. McGregor used the ground for leverage and flipped her over so she was on her back, and he was on top. She peered at him through half closed eyes, her breath coming in irregular, hot bursts. Now was the time to deliver the killing blow.

He reached up and grabbed a fistful of orange hair, dragging her head down into range of his smaller stature. He craned his neck, and sank his teeth into her flesh where the shoulder met the neck, biting as hard as he could. It was strangely satisfying, primal. The sensation of his teeth sinking into her skin was gratifying, and his newfound aggression inflamed him, his member flexing inside her and pushing deeper. He broke the skin, barely, clearly human jaws were not strong enough and their teeth not sharp enough to seriously damage a Borealan. It had the desired effect all the same.

Zhari melted. She curled her limbs around him, shivering and trembling as he drew back, a strand of saliva linking his lips to the red mark he had left on her skin. Her amber eyes gazed up at him, adoring, imploring him to continue. He found her clitoris again with his fingers and rubbed, Zhari rolling her head back, her amber eyes bulging. He continued his movement, finding one of her nipples with his mouth and straining to support himself with his free hand as he nibbled and sucked.

Zhari was beside herself. Her insides quivered like jello as he pounded relentlessly, each thrust that drove into her soft, tender organ eliciting a soft cry or a muffled grunt as she struggled to maintain her rapidly slipping composure. She squeezed her thighs around him, pulling him into her harder and faster, trapping him in her crossed legs. He pinched her hard nipple between his teeth and mauled her clitoris with his fingers, moistened by her flowing juices, giving no quarter as he fucked her against the cold ground.

She brought her hands up to her burning face, trying to cover it, either ashamed or simply bashful. McGregor wasn't quite sure.

"W-Why can't I b-break you...?" She mumbled through her hands, her voice wavering as he drove his hard, vascular member to the hilt. It dragging against her textured walls, lubricated by her dripping excitement, almost frictionless as their hips slammed together with an audible slap.

Her whole demeanor was starting to change now. Her taut body, slick with their shared sweat, was starting to slacken and yield with every thrust. With every bite and pinch she was losing strength, her will draining from her like dark blood from a mortal wound.

"Because I'm stronger than you," he grunted.

"N-no. I'm bigger, heavier, I-I could kill you with- ah!"

He drove his erection into her weak point and she bucked, lifting him almost off the ground as her back arched and her butt left the floor. She fell back, dazed, and he continued. He was unrelenting, fierce, he had her on the ropes and he wasn't about to let up now.

"My body might be weaker, but my will is stronger than yours."

"N-no, I am a commando, I..."

He sank his teeth into the flesh around her nipple and she shuddered, a lurid moan interrupting her complaint as she squirmed beneath him. He was getting close too. He felt as if he might collapse, her exquisite walls pressed around him so tightly that he felt as if his member was melting, but it was crucial that he hold on just a little longer. If he came before she did, he would remain her helpless plaything.

***

The human slammed into her, strong, vigorous. His agile little fingers sought out her tender flesh and pinched, twisting and teasing. He had bitten her as an Alpha would bite a subordinate. Her brain roiled with confused emotions as her body betrayed her, pushing up to meet his powerful thrusts and driving them ever deeper inside her, his crude organ's pulsating heat spreading through her lower body like a wildfire. Now he was truly challenging her right to lead, attacking her most sensitive areas and exploiting her weaknesses ruthlessly and relentlessly, as only a warrior would.

More than simple lust now, her loins responded to him, drawing him in. Her velvet walls massaged him, eager to receive the seed of the stronger party as such encounters dictated, for the betterment of the pack. She could almost feel her ovaries squirm as primal instinct overrode logic and her aching body accepted him. She knew that she could not bear an alien's children, it was biologically impossible, yet the dumb beast that was her body yearned for it.

Had she lost? Was McGregor her Alpha now? Her dazed mind was flooded with so many conflicting emotions. Guilt and shame, arousal and excitement, lust. She hid her red face behind her hands in an attempt to block out the maddening emotions, but it was to no avail.

Was he right? Was his will stronger than hers? Could this inferior, this alien, really overpower her and sully her most intimate places with his impure seed? The thought of it made her drool, it was downright licentious, depraved. She loved it, she needed it.

"Surrender."

***

"Surrender to me," McGregor commanded.

Zhari's eyelids fluttered as she stared up at him, and he felt her shiver as her breath caught in her throat.

"N-no, I can't..."

McGregor leaned down and planted another bite on her sinewy neck. She groaned, pushing her mound up against him and biting her lip. Damn, Borealans really responded to that kind of thing, it was like scruffing a cat. They just shut down and froze. Her reaction emboldened him.

"Turn over, on your face."

"W-what? What are you-"

He pinched her clitoris in his fingers and her insides clamped down on him, a low whine escaped her wet lips.

"On your face, do it," he panted.

She opened her mouth to complain but he ran his fingers through her frizzy hair, grabbing a handful and pulling her head forward. He pushed his tongue between her lips and she gasped, meeting it with her own. They embraced for a moment, entwined together in a slippery, hot kiss. Then he broke away, catching her lower lip in his teeth and pulling it.

A tremor passed through her body, she brought her hand up to her mouth and bit her finger, as if she was thinking hard.

"Ok..." She mumbled after a moment, almost inaudibly.

She released her leg lock on McGregor and began to twist around to lay on her belly, keeping him inside her. He winced at the new stimulation, her taut insides spinning around his member as they clung to him like a latex glove.

She lay with her face on the ground, her large breasts squashing against the soil and deforming as she pressed her butt up against him, lowering her thighs to keep it at groin level. The firm globes were huge, and he sank his fingers into them as she squirmed, soft fat giving way to steely muscle. Forget a coin, you could have bounced a goddamned bowling ball off her ass. Her tail protruded oddly, about where the coccyx would have been on a human. A small trail of soft fur extended a short distance up her spine, then disappeared into smooth, pale skin. He gripped the base and tugged it experimentally.

"Ah, fuck! Don't..." Zhari exclaimed, but she sounded more excited than hurt.

Her reaction was immediate and entertaining, her opening closing around him like a vice made of slimy flesh. She arched her back into the air as her flowing juices leaked down her quivering thighs, falling to the ground in slimy strands.

He began to move again, finding that he was able to reach even deeper inside her in this position, the head of his member rubbing against some obstruction in her depths. She flinched, letting out a low, primal groan that reverberated through the enclosed space. He gripped the base of her tail again and tugged hard, making her shudder, her inflamed loins milking his cock with her rhythmic contractions. He felt an orgasm welling, the intense, relentless stimulation was too much for him. He had to hold out just a little longer.

They moved more quickly together, her taut cheeks slapping against his belly, the unbecoming sound making her blush as she glanced back at him over her shoulder. Her ruby red face was a mixture of intense, wanton arousal and guilty conflict. Her furry tail coiled around his body and gripped him like a tentacle, using him as extra leverage for their rough, vigorous dance.

"Surrender!" McGregor demanded once again. "I'm your Alpha now."

He slapped her rubbery ass and she jumped in surprise, yelping. She writhed and seethed, a strand of saliva leaking from the corner of her mouth to fall to the dirt. She grunted as he hammered her, a carnal, bestial noise that forsook her proud Borealan demeanor.

"Fuck, McGregor..."

He pulled her tail again and reached his hand below her soft pubic fur, stroking her protruding nub of firm flesh.

It pushed her over the edge, and she climaxed violently, her impressive body wracked with waves of shuddering pleasure as she moaned into the soil. Her excitement flooded out of her in globs, sliding down the burnished skin of her inner thighs as her insides wrung McGregor's organ like the neck of a hated enemy. Her feet left the ground as she balanced on her knees, her clawed toes curling and her tail tightening around him almost painfully. Wave after wave of crushing contractions flowed through her muscles like surf on a stormy beach, dragging McGregor's orgasm out of him. He felt her come again as thick ropes of his warm emission poured into her, flooding her insides, flowing into every wrinkle and crevice like molten metal into a mold. She reached back and pushed his hand away from her loins, rubbing enthusiastically as she seized and shivered.

McGregor leaned over her, groaning as the climax blurred his vision and clenched his aching muscles. He felt like he was pumping his very life force into her eager tunnel, her grip on him hard enough that it almost hurt.

She came again, and again, and again. Through the haze of his lingering afterglow, McGregor was mildly worried that she would become dehydrated. Her athletic body tensed and clenched, her firm muscles protruding through her glossy skin, wet with sweat. Wherever his eyes wandered they were met by bulging muscle, her body like that of a Greek statue, chiseled from a hunk of marble.

She fell forward and he slipped out of her, along with a flood of their combined secretions that slid obscenely down her thighs, and she rolled over onto her back. She was exhausted, her fingers still rubbing herself raw. Aftershocks tormented her beleaguered body, her twin rows of bunched abdominal muscles flexing and straining beneath her lustrous skin as she huffed and gasped.

She glowered at him, one side of her face wet with dirt, and for a moment he feared that some manner of retribution was imminent. But her gaze softened, and she averted her eyes as if afraid of him.

"L-lead me my Alpha," she breathed, her voice husky and her tone sordid.

CHAPTER 4: RESCUE

McGregor leaned against the cool cave wall, Zhari's face buried in his lap as she knelt in front of him, his hand resting in her orange hair as she bobbed up and down. She sucked obediently, massaging his member with her tight throat, and coiling her slippery tongue around the shaft.

"Yeah, that's the spot...faster."

Zhari increased her pace, lewd, wet sounds emanating from her lips. McGregor winced and forced her head down as she nursed obediently, her efforts pushing him over the edge. She gagged a little, but held his pulsing member deep in her gullet, swallowing devotedly as her silken muscles drew out his emission. Thick wads of his ejaculate hit the back of the her throat, her lips clamped around the base of his cock as she lapped at it with her long tongue.

After a moment she rose, running her tongue across her soft lips to clean away a strand of his pearly ejaculate that was clinging to them. She pulled his face into her naked bosom, wrapping her arms around his head as he nuzzled her soft skin.

"Was it good?"

"Yeah, you did a good job."

She released him and planted a kiss on his cheek. Her long, furry tail waved back and forth, almost like the wagging of an excited dog.

"Anything for you, my Alpha."

She rested her head on his lap, and shuddered contentedly as he stroked her hair.

Suddenly an explosion echoed through the cave, the two scrambling to their feet, retrieving what was left of their clothing and heading to the vine curtain to take a look outside.

McGregor motioned for Zhari to stay back, and she obeyed, her round ears tracking him. He pushed his head past the vines and looked around cautiously. There were no Bugs, not close, anyway. He noticed black smoke rising above the jungle canopy in the direction of the control center. Zhari abruptly rushed forward, picking up her XMR and poking it through the vines to aim at the trees. A few seconds later McGregor heard the rustling too, her feline ears more sensitive than his own.

Something was coming closer, breaking through the undergrowth, snapping twigs and branches.

Through the treeline emerged a squad of UNN Marines, their signature black armor coming into full view as they stepped into the light. Zhari breathed a sigh of relief, lowering her weapon and walking out of the cave mouth. She waved at them, and they waved back, McGregor hearing radio chatter as they approached.

"Yeah control, we have them, two survivors from shuttle eight. Seems they lost most of their gear though, they're a mess. Affirmative, we'll bring them in."

The leader of the squad, his face obscured by an opaque visor, walked up and shook McGregor's hand heartily.

"We had one hell of a time finding you, son. That squad of roaches back there, was that your handiwork?"

McGregor nodded.

"Damn!" The marine slapped his plated knee with a metallic clang. "You did a number on those Bugs, I knew you had a Mad Cat with you when I saw those exit wounds, size of my damned fist. I bet having that Borealan with you made things more interesting."

"Yeah, you could say that. She's a handful," McGregor replied.

The Marine glanced over at her, noticing the makeshift splint on her leg.

"That's some fine field medicine, she need medical attention?"

"Nah she's fine." McGregor replied. "She broke her leg in the crash, but it's pretty much healed now."

The other Marines stood around, admiring Zhari. She was a good two feet taller than most of them, and her ragged clothing barely covered her athletic figure. She hefted her bayoneted XMR menacingly. McGregor realized with embarrassment that his shredded flight suit left his torso exposed, and barely covered his lower body. He looked like he had been through a paper shredder, which wasn't too far from the truth.

Engines blared overhead, rustling the treetops as a landing craft circled over the canopy, searching for a clearing where it could set down no doubt.

"So what the hell happened?" McGregor asked. The squad leader shrugged.

"The roaches had AA hidden under the canopy, satellites couldn't fucking see 'em. We lost four landing craft before they had even touched down. So far you guys are the only survivors that we've found. We followed your trail through the jungle from the crash site, the canopy is so thick that the rain doesn't wash the footprints away. When we came across the roach motel over there, we knew we were tracking survivors. The other landers accomplished their missions, opened up enough of a hole in the Bug orbital defenses that we could punch through. The fleet scrapped them and the Bugs retreated off-world."

"So...the mission was a success?"

"It's looking that way. The Bugs are all gone, they scarpered as soon as the orbital defenses started dropping."

The sound of the engine died down, and the Marine put his finger to the side of his helmet, receiving a transmission.

"Yeah, roger that. I see your beacon on my HUD, we're en route." He gestured to McGregor. "Better pack up whatever you got left, we're rolling out."

"Zhari, get our gear," McGregor called. She nodded, and jogged back to the cave, emerging after a few moments with their packs and supplies. The Marines exchanged surprised looks.

"You guys must have really been through a lot together," the squad leader said. "Last time I saw a Borealan move like that she was being tazed by a drill instructor."

"Yeah," McGregor replied. The Marine waited a moment for him to elaborate, then beckoned to them.

"Alright follow me, let's get you back to the UNN Stiletto and see if we can't find you a hot meal and a bed, though I can't promise you won't have to share a bunk. She's loaded with Marines, we expected to fight a ground invasion."

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers
1...45678...19