Splitsville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers

"Da..daddy.. that was goooood. I...I think I need a rest now."

She fell forward, sliding off me, then rolled to the side to rest her head on my upper arm. She looked at me and lifted her lips for a kiss.

"I Love you daddy. Now love Beth."

Beth was about to quickly follow her sisters lead except I caught her before she could move. I parted her legs and explored her aromatic pussy. I licked from clit to ass and Beth raised herself, moaning and whimpering. Only a few licks then I stiffened my tongue again to penetrate. The combination of tongue and fingers, on top of her already aroused state, caused her to peak quickly.

Gasping, she looked at me, then lifted herself around. Like her sister before her, Beth positioned herself, then smoothly slid down my shaft. Already slick with Donna and my juices, I slid easily into Beth.

She had obviously taken careful note of her sisters lessons and found the action that suited her quickly. Having already shot one load I knew this would take a while longer so settled back and allowed her to pleasure herself. And pleasure herself she did. She climaxed twice before exhaustion set in and she fell forward then turned to the side. I rolled her onto her back and continued inside her. Donna leaned over and took a nipple into her mouth, and sucked, sucked hard. Beth climaxed again and started a series of orgasms, one after the other, until she felt me thicken inside her and then shoot her full of sperm. I fell back to the middle and both girls cuddled into me.

"So second girl gets a longer ride because you've already shot once, is that the way it works?"

"That would usually be the case. Two shots from me would usually be the maximum, I'd need a couple of hours and a good feed to recover before you can have it again."

"So we take turns being first. No problem. I..No WE love you daddy."

We drifted off to sleep, basking in the warmth of the afterglow of our loving.

Morning saw me with the extra large woody, caused by two hands holding it in their sleep. I disengaged them again and slipped outside to water the trees again. Again a hand came from behind to aim for me.

"See if you can aim both of us at the same time this morning."

Well I tried, holding both sets of lips apart while they peed is not easy. I protested they'd started before I was ready but it was still my fault. Another cold shower, but warmed by two lovely girls.

The next two days were much the same then late morning we were surprised by my sister arriving. We were sun-bathing, naked as usual, when we heard her laughing.

"I caught you! My little brother isn't so little now. I wonder if that is something to do with the two beautiful girls beside him."

"Oh shit, sis, um...er..."

"No problem Jim. I'm just teasing. If anything, I'm kind of jealous. I didn't think it would take you long to realize that this place is totally private. You know, you all have a kind of glow...Oh my, I know what you've been doing."

"Oh no.." I was the only that could comment, the girls just sat there whimpering.

"No problem Jim. If it makes you feel better, if I wasn't VERY happily married I would be there with you. I won't tell Ron though, he might feel he has to do something about it. I just think it's beautiful and wonder... How long did it take the girls to catch you? I've felt they've been that way inclined for a while now."

Donna got her voice back. "Two...two days of being naked in front of him. We made it clear day one that we loved him and were here for him when he was ready. We'll get our bikinis on now though."

"Much as I'd like to join you, its probably better if I don't, it might go too far so I won't tempt fate."

The girls put their bikinis on and I pulled on my shorts to save my sister from embarrassment. She had bought up fresh milk, bread, meat etc so we were able to have a BBQ for lunch.

"Shirley has called me every day asking if I know where you are. Apparently Captain Mannering was not very pleased to be served for "alienation of affection" as well as being raked over the coals for conduct unbecoming an officer of the law. Ron won't let him resign and is keeping a close eye on him so he can't skip town. Shirley apparently tried using the joint account and found that it had been closed. Oh dear, how sad. She seems to think that I should help her."

"Mum is only interested in helping herself. She brought that sleaze into our family home so she has to live with the results. WE are making a new life for ourselves. When do you think we can come out and collect the lottery so we can pay you guys back and move on."

"You want to move on? Oh no, am I going to lose you all?"

"No no, Aunt Julie, that was something that came up day one. We are not going to change our names and move to Australia, we want to stay close to you and our friends. We have been brainstorming ideas on what we can do. Some of them are quite funny but others might work."

"Sis, We don't want to rush into anything. We actually like it here and wondered if we could stay longer. Even tossed the idea of building a bigger cabin further around the lake. What are Ron and your plans for this place?"

"Ron has been talking about selling it as we just don't get here often enough."

"We'll buy it. One million is my offer, If you want more, OK."

"Get real, we only paid $55,000 eight years ago."

"Like I said, one million is my offer, and you are always welcome anytime. You'll have to beep the horn though so we don't get caught naked again."

"I think Ron would probably go for a deal where he can still come up, as he likes fishing and the cabin is quite comfortable for a naughty weekend."

"EXCEPT morning showers are BLOODY COLD. I thought I froze my balls off until I remembered I'm a girl and don't have any!"

"Donna, Donna, You have to remember to shower in the evening."

"But when we have sex in the morning, if we can't shower, we smell all day."

"I know, it's a lovely aroma isn't it."

"Aunt Julie! You're disgraceful. But we love you."

Sis laughed and we planned that we would come out next Wednesday to travel up to the state capital to sort out the lottery. We decided that a disguise would cover any photos that Shirley might see and the Julie and Ron would meet us there.

Wednesday we drove the three hours up to Central City. We met Julie and Ron and between them they had quite a clever disguise for me. I guess the police are useful for something. One hundred and seventy two million, doesn't that just roll off your tongue. My new bank account looked very healthy. I made a point of giving Ron $6000 which had him puzzled. I reminded him about the thousand at 5000% interest. He laughed then remembered the other part of that conversation and looked hesitantly at Julie.

"He offered it, I didn't demand it."

Julie put her nose in the air while the girls looked very puzzled. I explained that Ron had joked about such a high interest rate and Julie was going to cut his sex life by the same percentage. They got the joke and started to tease him, asking how often he got it now and trying to work out how often he would get it at with the reduction. We went to a fancy restaurant for lunch and, although the food was tasty, it didn't have the atmosphere of a BBQ-ed bass by the lakeside with two beautiful naked girls beside me. Julie had told Ron about our offer and although he wasn't happy about the amount he accepted he might be able to afford early retirement and actually do some fishing.

Shirley missed seeing the photos in the paper so has never found out about the change in my financial status. Captain Mannering had to pay $500,000 and I generously offered it to Shirley. The court looked at the divorce petition and my counter petitions and granted the divorce with no alimony or child support.

The girls and I built a larger cabin further around the lake. We used a lot of ideas from Ron's cabin and have fun teasing the girls friends when they come to visit. We show them the outside hand-pumped shower and tell them to call me when they want a shower. It doesn't usually matter by day two of visits as they have all realized that clothes optional means 'get your gear off'.

Its been five years now and Ron surprised us last weekend. He announced that he was retiring as Chief of Police. He then looked me in the eye.

"As I am no longer in the force I won't have to do anything about you and the girls. Don't you think it's time they started a family."

JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers
12