Sploshing Time!

Story Info
Mike and Adele get obscenely messy!
2.8k words
4.5
8.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd Edition

Adele, a young and very charming woman, sat patiently on the sofa. She looked around at the living room curiously. They covered everything in plastic sheets to stop everything from getting ruined when they started.

Mike was putting the finishing touches on everything they would need for their first sploshing session together. Nervous about getting so intimate with someone but curious to explore her sexuality, wondering what really got her going.

She sat there in a blue T-shirt, light blue denim jacket and two pairs of thick black leggings, with a pair of shoes she didn't mind getting ruined. She wore her soft brown hair down and flowing free, her locks thick and lush.

She worried for a moment, wondering what people might think if anyone found out about the activities she was soon to take part in. But she soon shrugged it off as she reassured herself, it was all in good fun, exploring herself and discovering what she liked.

Mike opened the door to the living room and walked in with four enormous plastic bags filled with cans of whipped cream. He placed the bags down by the end of the sofa.

Adele sat up, smiling at Mike as he put the bags down. Before Adele could speak, he dashed off again and returned with more bags, this time filled with cartons of custard and tins of rice pudding.

Mike sported a plain T-shirt with tight lycra cycling shorts hidden beneath a pair of slightly loose skinny jeans. He had a horny and eager look in his eyes as he gazed to and from Adele and supplies.

"Wow, got enough cream and custard there!?" Adele laughed, watching Mike unpack all of them and open loads of them up, ready to be poured.

"About 30 cans and cartons in each bag, maybe more... Plus a load of rice pudding!" said Mike eagerly, stepping back from the array of messy goods and shuddering with excitement as she smiled at her.

"Nice! So, I'm guessing we're all sorted for supplies?" giggled Adele; her laugh was a mix of happiness and nervousness. She stood up and removed her denim jacket, throwing it on the back of the sofa.

"Yeah, this is it. All set." Said Mike cheerfully. There came a moment of tense silence before Adele bent down and picked up two large cans of whipped cream.

"So, do you want to start, or shall I?" asked Adele, shaking the first two cans of cream vigorously.

"Fancy having your knickers filled with cold whipped cream?" said Mike eagerly. Adele grinned as she passed him the first two cans. He gestured to her backside, so she turned around, soon feeling him poke the nozzles of both cans down the back of her leggings.

Mike squeezed hard on the triggers of both cans, unleashing a massive jet of thick, creamy froth from both of them down the back of Adele's knickers. Adele let out a gentle gasp as the cream filled her knickers, percolating around her hips and out into her unspoiled leggings. The sound of the cream oozing into her trousers was already making him hard, let alone seeing her body grow.

The material of her leggings stretched as her butt grew rapidly, adding a considerable layer of thick cream that crept between her little legs, starting to make her thighs slippery as it spread. The cans of cream roared loudly as they ejected all their contents into Adele's knickers.

"Oh, my God!" she giggled as thick cream crept down her legs gradually. Soon, both the cans sounded empty, spitting and chuffing as they ran dry.

"The front looks empty, don't you think?" Mike said happily, shaking up the next two cans of whipped cream.

"So, what's the most you've ever filled yourself up with?" Asked Adele, slipping the nozzle of the can down the front of her knickers. Mike positioned his cans down the back and fired more thick jets of cream into her gradually thickening trousers.

Adele squeezed the trigger on her can and watched curiously as the front of her leggings bulged, which quickly spread down and out, filling out her small frame.

"Probably about 6, I'd say, gets a little difficult keeping it all in when you haven't got another pair of hands. But I can definitely try going further tonight! But first... I do wanna find out how big you'd get with around 20 cans along with a few kilos of custard, just for padding." said Mike, transfixed on her gradually expanding legs. His cock became so hard it hurt slightly as it strained against his trousers.

"Jesus Christ, what've I gotten myself into?" She laughed, gesturing for another can as her one ran dry. Mike handed her another, and she immediately fired it into her leggings, wasting no time in bulking up with cream.

Adele shook her arse gently, so the cream settled neatly inside her tight leggings. She pulled them up slightly and walked around; the cream was nice and cold and soft against her skin; she bit her lips as she savoured the moment; it was a strange yet oddly pleasant feeling.

"Gimme a belt; I can see this falling down when we pack the custard in." She giggled, emptying the can she was holding and throwing it aside. Mike handed her a belt and a few other laces, ones she could use to seal up the bottom of her legs with.

"So, does this suit me?" she giggled sweetly, giving him a seductive stare once she'd equipped herself with the belt and laces.

Mike grinned joyfully. "Oh fuck yes... God, you're so hot in all that mess!" said Mike excitedly. He reached forward to squeeze her arse; as he did, Adele let out a slight moan of pleasure as the cream oozed around. She smiled as she grabbed Mike's hands and encouraged him to squeeze harder.

Adele turned round to face him. She grabbed the back of his head gently as they kissed passionately but slowly. She let him grope her thickened creamy thighs as they made out, still only being slow and gentle with each other.

Mike was eager to see Adele get bigger, so he grabbed two more cans and shook them vigorously. He then poked them down the back of her leggings again. He squeezed the triggers, sending another two jets of thick, fresh cream down into her knickers.

Her arse expanded once more, getting bigger and bigger as the creamy layer thickened considerably, giving her arse, hips and thighs plenty of padding.

As soon as those cans were empty, he poked two more down her knickers and continued filling. After emptying another two, he quickly grabbed two open cartons of custard and pried open her knickers. He poured them both straight in. Adele gasped, wriggling as the custard filled her knickers.

"You bastard! Oh, wow. I can feel everything moving inside!" she said, biting her lips as she held her arse, feeling the cream and custard inside as it slid across her arse, clinging to her skin in a thick mixture.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it! It suits you pretty well," said Mike. He turned to bend down and grab more custard to add to her knickers.

But Adele had other ideas; she thought it was time he got messy. She quickly grabbed a can of whipped cream and shoved the nozzle down the back of Mike's trousers; before he could react, she squeezed the nozzle and unleashed a colossal stream of fresh cream down into his boxers.

Catching Mike off guard, he gasped and moaned as his arse expanded slowly, filling with soft creamy goodness. He grabbed Adele's hands, encouraging her not to stop. Once the can was empty, she removed it and stood there grinning at him. Mike turned around and pulled her closer, squeezing her arse as she then squeezed his. Adele knew she could easily control him now; being so horny, he would be easily bent to her will.

They kissed again, feeling each other's bodies slowly, gradually kissing more passionately. It didn't take long before Adele shook up two more cans of whipped cream and shoved them down his pants. She squeezed the triggers, filling up his boxers with cream once more.

She watched in delight as he devolved into a drooling wreck, practically begging to be filled with more mess as he moaned blissfully. The sticky sloshing sounds from all the mess they were filled with turned them both on more. The feeling of custard oozing down her legs made Adele's cunt weep as it tensed slightly.

Adele grabbed a few cartons of custard, pouring them one by one down the back and front of his lycra shorts, his cock and balls now total smothered in thick cold custard. His skinny jeans were looking tighter on him, now that he too had some padding.

Adele slipped her hand down into his boxers to grab his slippery sweet cock. She squeezed and stroked it gently. Mike moaned, gradually getting louder as she sped up, backing him over to the sofa so she could finish him nicely.

Mike landed on the sofa, whipped cream burst out of the top of his pants, and all over the sofa, Adele pulled down his trousers just enough so she could carry on rubbing his messy shaft. She was utterly fascinated watching him squirm and wriggle; she had never had so much power over a man like this before; he was at her mercy as long as she held his shaft in her hands and threatened to fill him with more cream and custard.

"You wanna smack my creamy arse, huh? Squeeze all that cold custard and cream round my pussy!" She teased, rubbing away at his slippery cock.

Adele could see that he was quickly nearing climax, so she sped up her pace, causing him to moan louder and wriggle more. Soon he tensed, arching his back as he came, exploding everywhere as he let out a gasp of relief. Now that he was done, she stood up and calmly wandered over to the remaining sticky goods.

She bent down and picked up a few tins of rice pudding, prying open her leggings and knickers to empty several cans into them. She looked at him lying there on the sofa, covered in custard, watching her intently.

Adele began pouring each carton of thick yellow custard into her knickers; she moaned as it pooled in her knickers, her front and arse bulging heavily with the amount of gunge lining them, gradually spilling down her thick messy thighs, appearing as if her lower body was growing in thickness.

With nearly seven cartons of cold custard and almost every tin of rice pudding trapped inside her leggings, she gathered as many cans of whipped cream as possible, using her feet to push them towards the sofa, as bending over at this point would be disastrous, wasting so much mess too soon.

Adele stood before Mike and began emptying each can of cream into her knickers. She put six down the back and four down the front, whilst Mike started getting hard again as he watched eagerly, seeing that Adele was enjoying herself.

By this point, her leggings were literally at bursting point. She stood there moaning as she squeezed the triggers on the cans of cream, causing everything inside to move around as more cream oozed its way down.

Adele used the last few cans to spray cream all over her chest and down her bra, puffing her tits up with cream beneath her now ruined T-shirt. She sprayed some in her mouth and slowly licked it away before dipping her hand in her leggings to scoop some custard out and eat it.

Mike shot up and ran over to her, grabbing her butt and squeezing it firmly. They began kissing passionately again, and custard began spilling from her leggings as Mike squeezed her arse, ruining her leggings and coating his hands in a thick layer of cream and custard.

They stood there moaning as they kissed, lost in horny heaven, both of them covered in a sticky mess. Mike moved back to the sofa slowly, taking Adele with him. Soon they lay there on the sofa together, making out passionately. They spent the rest of the evening covering each other in the mess from their trousers.

Adele's lush brown hair became laced with thick custard, pinning it to her body as Mike licked and sucked the sweet cream off her skin, groping her body and teasing her slit gently as they lay on the sofa drenched in mess.

After licking a lot of the mess off each other, they cuddled on the sofa, their trousers still dribbling with sweet gunge as they fell asleep. Exhausted from being so horny and energetic, they curled up together.

Some hours later, they woke up, still feeling the euphoria from their cheeky session. Adele stretched out, groaning slightly as Mike clung to her. They glanced at each other for a moment, realising what one another thought "Shower?" He said.

"Yeah, sounds good! I can feel a lot of this getting dry and sticky...." Adele giggled, jumping off the sofa and starting to peel off their ruined layers of clothes.

"Pop your clothes over there in that bucket. I'll make sure it's all thoroughly washed. And the shower is just through there." He said, gesturing at the door at the other end of the living room. Adele dropped her clothes in the bucket and headed for the bathroom, grabbing a towel Mike had left by the door.

She looked around as Mike got undressed, smirking for a second as she stood there naked "Aren't you coming with me?" She said sweetly, with a suggestive smile, hanging the towel over her shoulder.

"Huh, oh, I thought you'd want to shower alone." Mike chuckled, throwing his clothes in the bucket with Adele's.

"Nah, I think I've still got some energy to burn off..." she said, winking at him as she entered the bathroom. Mike followed behind her, leaving his towel outside.

Adele switched on the walk-in shower, throwing her towel on the heater as she got the water temperature just right. Stepping into the soothing stream of warm water, Mike soon joined her as they began cleaning each other down. But soon stopped and held one another, gazing at each other before kissing deeply, getting rougher as Mike backed Adele against the wall, leaning down slightly to reach her height better.

He grabbed her arse and massaged it gently. They tongued each other passionately as they moaned softly. Adele grabbed his balls as she attempted to assert herself, trying to get him horny enough again that he'd do anything she asked.

As expected, he quickly melted into a horny wreck, getting hard and pressing his cock against her. She gripped it as she began stroking it. Once they stopped kissing, Mike ran his hands through her hair, cleaning all the sticky residue leftover from their session as she spun him around, backing him against the wall as she knelt down.

Adele slid his cock into her mouth, sucking on it hard as she worked her head back and forth, sliding up and down its length with her hands near the base, rubbing away.

Mike cried out blissfully as he felt her sucking. She slurped away, feeling him squirm and strain, sucking his soul through his dick.

Occasionally she gaged as she took his shaft in further, getting every bit before she started focusing on the tip of his cock, worming her tongue between his foreskin and sucking harshly on its squishy tip.

With his dick still so sensitive, he was only moments away from bursting; Adele could feel him tensing up, his dick throbbing as he exploded in her mouth. Caught slightly by surprise, Adele gagged a little before swallowing most of it, continuing to suck as he moaned loudly, making him cum longer than before.

He rested on her shoulders as he gasped and groaned. Breathing heavily, Adele slurped away still, squeezing every second out of his orgasm. Almost about to keel over when she popped his fully erect and dripping cock from her mouth, catching her breath as she stood back up and smiled. "That should do it... Empty yet?" She giggled.

Washing her mouth out with the shower water before she continued washing herself, leaving Mike against the wall to recover. After a while, he stood up and held Adele close as he pulled her in for another kiss. "You're fucking incredible!" He sighed softly, kissing her gently.

They groped each other for a while as they showered. Mike refused to let his mind wander from the blissful moment they were sharing, as eventually, he'd have to start the enormous clean-up job. But first, he'd make sure he thoroughly cleaned Adele's gorgeous body.