Spoiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before I knew it, I had rolled off him and we were catching our breath, lying separately on the grass.

Wynn lay on his stomach to hide his hard on, and after a few moments, he told me he was going to shower. "Why don't you take a nap in the tent? I'll be back soon, and this time really don't go anywhere."

That's when I realized I would need to be much more obvious about the changes I felt, otherwise our sexual relationship would never proceed to where I needed it. I almost wished my hair had stayed in knots so Wynn could take me in the shower with him to fix it. I imagined him holding me against the tile wall with his bodyweight, filling me up. I crawled into the tent but instead of napping, I plotted how I would get my loving boyfriend to understand that I was ready.

We spent the afternoon cuddling, talking, and playing cards. Wynn babied me more than usual by reading to me and feeding me a slice of birthday cake. Was it possible for him to take care of me, but also recognize that what I needed now was for him to stop being so careful?

That night at the campfire, I took pride in toasting marshmallows for s'mores, and feeding them to Wynn. I kissed him and he tasted like chocolate.

I disappeared for a moment to change into my new pajama set, and sitting on his lap, I clinged to him. "Wynn? Can I open another present?" I knew there was one more, the smallest one. I'd seen him pack it.

"Uhh, nope not yet." He smiled to himself and looked away.

"Why? It's my birthdayyy!" I pouted.

Wynn pinched my sides. "So spoiled."

I squirmed and tried to keep pouting. "N-no I'm not."

Wynn answered by picking me up and playfully tossing me onto our air mattress. He followed a moment later to sit on my legs and he held my wrists together. "Wow, you look so cute in your new pajamas, Rhi."

I stopped struggling for a moment and blushed with pleasure. Using the element of surprise and his strength, he flipped me over and his fingertips roamed my neck and sides. I writhed with no effect, and begged for mercy, but he was already tickling under my arms.

"Wait," I gasped. "I want to tell you something."

Wynn turned me over easily, still holding my wrists in case this was a ruse. "What could possibly be more interesting than tickling Princess Rhiannon?"

"It's just that I, uh..." I gulped air. "There's somewhere else..."

We slipped under the covers of our sleeping bag and I led his hand to the warmth between my thighs.

My giggles turned to moans. Wynn watched my face as I opened my legs a little more and he stroked with a beckoning motion through the thin, and now slightly sticky cotton material.

To his surprise, I started whispering, "I really loved it when...ohh ohhhh... you bent me over and flipped up my skirt. Getting spanked hurt but also...Hmmmm mmm uhhhhh....turned me on."

He maneuvered my body so it was facing away but pulled me close to him, and continued slowly rubbing my swollen clit. Meanwhile, he felt up my leg to my butt where there was a cutout of pajama material that he unclasped.

"Do you know what this trap door is for, Rhi?"

I shook my head.

He slipped his hand inside and rubbed my bare ass. "Easy access...in case I need to punish you, or just want to..." He pulled me closer and I felt his cock sliding between my inner thighs.

"Fuck...I wanna fuck." I moaned. My pussy had never been this wet.

"Language!" Wynn held my hips and started to push into my impossibly tight pussy for the first time. He started slow and gentle, and it took a few minutes for our bodies to find our rhythm. When I got used to having something there, and it felt right, I couldn't get enough. I needed him to push deeper inside me.

I rolled onto my stomach and Wynn thrust into me from behind, holding my shoulder and hip to guide our bodies together. I moaned loudly with each push, and thought I could see familiar flickering lights surrounding our tent. Before I could say anything, there was a loud pop underneath us and air gushed out of the air mattress. It had had enough of us.

We laughed hysterically.

We crawled out of the tent. Outside, the moon was low and bright. To tell the truth, Wynn and I went at it for hours, as if making up for all the time we'd lost. First he had me up against a tree at the edge of the forest, pulling at my nipples and panting in my ear. Then my cute pajamas became impractical, so I stripped. I sat on his face, riding his tongue until I came for a third time, and then I sucked and bounced on his cock until he did for a second time.

I imagined how hot I looked, howling at the moon while Wynn's cock pumped into me from underneath, my bare breasts heaving, and my hair free and wild. I wondered if the fairies were watching us.

We discovered a new position: he was on his back and I lay on top of him while his cock found its way inside me. This left my body fully open to be stroked and played with, like the fairies had. Wynn loved to swipe his thumb over my clit while we fucked like this. It made me helpless. I whimpered loudly but couldn't scream because his other hand was over my mouth.

Finally, in the very early hours of the morning, Wynn dragged the sleeping bag off our ruined air mattress, and we fell asleep under the stars with our bodies entwined.

Saturday

The next morning, I woke to the sound of fairy wings fluttering. They were whispering about me.

I unraveled myself from Wynn's arms and crawled out of the sleeping bag without waking him. I stood naked before the fairies, letting them stare at me as much as they wished.

Calida levitated off to the side with her arms crossed, Gailyn and Sierra played on tiny harps, and Cordelia unveiled a scroll. She read with great authority:

"Take the Fair Face of Woman, and Gently Suspending,

With Butterflies, Flowers, and Jewels Attending,

Thus Your Fairy is Made of Most Beautiful Things."

"What does it mean?" I asked. I looked down and saw that once again I was wearing the magical clothing they had created for me. I wouldn't get used to it this time.

"It's part of our scripture," Sierra explained.

"They want you to join us and one day be Fairy Queen, because you bear some vague resemblance to the prophecy. I mean, it's absurd," Calida spat.

Gailyn turned the scripture around and sure enough, there was a painting of a young woman who looked exactly like me, wearing leaves, flowers, and jewels, with fairies and butterflies hovering around her. The ink was old and faded, not to mention tiny, but the resemblance was unmistakable.

"But then we found out you were a virgin and actively denying yourself pleasure," Calida continued, "thus unfit to rule based on our simple definition of womanhood. But after last night...things have changed."

Sierra and Gailyn giggled.

"Silence!" Calida boomed. "Do you accept your destiny?" she asked me.

I considered this and looked wistfully at my sleeping boyfriend. "Would Wynn be welcome to join?" I asked politely. "Or, like, could I visit him on my free days?"

Cordelia shook her head. "That's not how it works. Technically, yes you could. However, if you truly became one of us...you would have everything you ever wanted. Endless pleasure, luxurious gifts, the most delicious food you can imagine...You simply wouldn't desire him anymore."

"You'd be spoiled for the human world," Gailyn added helpfully. "Fairy Land is a place where even the most insatiable can find peace."

"Forever," Sierra agreed.

"Then no thanks..." I turned away but the fairies swarmed around me angrily.

"Destiny! Destiny! It's your destiny!" They shrieked. I swatted them away and ran to wake up Wynn so they'd disappear like last time.

"Wynn...let's go home."

On the gravel path in the SUV later that morning, I was finally able to read the signs more carefully.

"Beware of fairies." Then in smaller print, "Enter the Fairy Kingdom at your own risk. Fairies have a penchant for trickery and rule the four elements to practice advanced sorcery. They are attracted to food and beautiful things." And lastly, "Do not pick the flowers."

I grabbed the pile of photos stashed in the polaroid's case and flipped through them. In several scenic memories and cute selfies, there were flashes of iridescent light that could easily be mistaken for lens flare. But when I looked closely I thought I could make out the mischievous faces of my four fairy friends. Lastly, there was a portrait of me, lounging naked by the waterfall. My body looked voluptuous and sensual. I barely recognized myself.

"Wow." Wynn glanced at the photo, then returned his eyes to the road. "I love that one, Rhi. How did you take it?"

I was so lost in thought I barely heard him.

"What's wrong," Wynn asked, once we turned onto the highway. "You've been quiet."

I started to tell him about my time with the fairies, realizing how ridiculous it sounded but I continued anyway. I could tell he didn't really believe any of it, but I noticed a bulge growing in his pants when I spoke at length about the time the fairies undressed and pleasured me.

"It sounds interesting, maybe you should write it up in a story and post it online. Let's take a rest stop." We took the next exit and found an idyllic park next to the lake. We ate our picnic in the shade, and Wynn handed me my final present, the small black box.

"Wait, no," he snatched it back and slid from the picnic bench to kneel on the ground and snapped the box open to reveal a dainty diamond ring. "Princess Rhiannon, will you marry me?"

I grinned delightedly as he slipped the ring onto my finger.

We didn't make much progress on our trip home that morning because we spent another hour... getting to know each other... in the dense forest behind the park. When we emerged later, I had twigs and red leaves in my hair again, and my knees and elbows were dirty.

Back in the car I finally answered, "Of course I'll marry you, Wynn."

Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night

And wouldn't you love to love her?

Once in a million years a lady like her rises...

-Fleetwood Mac, "Rhiannon"

[The end]


12