Spoiled Sorority Girls Attack Ch. 05

Story Info
Chloe ruins her rival's birthday.
4.7k words
4.4
7.4k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a catfight / humiliation fetish story. There are lezdom themes in this series. If that is not your forte, you may want to skip over this one. All characters are above the age of eighteen. Special thanks to Chief Hal for proofreading.

Chapter 5

"Hot damn, I look so cute!" Abby said out loud, as she paraded herself around in her room. Wanting to give herself a fashion show for the pool party; she tried on different bathing suits in front of her mirror.

"My body is way too nice not to wear a two-piece, but one-pieces are really in now," she said, wearing a pink swimsuit. Then, shaking her ass in front of the mirror, she thought, "But I look so good in this one too. I guess there's really no wrong choice when you look as good as me."

The spoiled little blonde was in the best mood of her life. It was her favorite day; her birthday, and despite the other Kappa's not being her biggest fans, they were more than willing to set up a pool party for her.

Of course, Abby loved being the center of attention. In her mind, the world revolved around her, and everyone was just lucky to be in her presence.

What was most important to her now was wearing the perfect bikini when she made her grand entrance. She just knew everyone was dying to find out which bikini she should wear.

This gave her the perfect excuse to go to the mall and shop for a new bathing suit. Although she had plenty already, most of which she had never even worn before, she was willing to make the sacrifice of using her daddy's credit card to find the perfect one for this occasion.

Luckily for Abby, she found plenty of options at the mall, most of which were very expensive. Not knowing which one she would want to wear during the day of the party, she ended up getting several. It was something she did often when shopping, telling herself she would return the ones she didn't wear later, even though that never actually happened.

After trying on every single outfit; each with her hair up, down, parted in the middle, and parted on both sides, she finally came to a conclusion. "I'm going to wear this white one-piece with my hair parted to the left," she said, posing once again in the mirror. "And I'll even give myself a little wedgie to show off my ass."

Suddenly, there was a forceful knock on the door. Thinking it was just one of her sorority sisters, Abby walked to the door and opened it without even giving it a thought.

Much to her shock, it was none other than her biggest rival, Chloe, standing at the other side of the door with a smirk on her face. "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I saw on Instagram that today was your birthday," the thick blonde answered, letting herself into the smaller blonde's room. "I wish I could make it to your birthday pool party, but I have a hot date with one of the fraternity guys tonight, so I won't be able to make it. Sorry."

"Like I even care if you're going to be there! It's for my friends only. And by the way, who let you in here?"

"Your sorority sisters let me in. They're not the ones you thought were your friends, are they? Because I have bad news for you, birthday girl... You don't have any friends!"

"I could say the same about you!" Abby argued, placing her hands on her hips. Now face to face with her rival, she stuck her tongue out before explaining, "Your sorority sisters just put up with you. You're too spoiled and entitled to ever have actual friends amongst those common girls."

Brushing her hair out of her face, Chloe looked her smaller sorority rival up and down before asking, "Is this the swimsuit you plan on wearing tonight?" Placing her open palm right against Abby's crotch, she began rubbing firmly, saying, "Because it's just another outfit that would look way better on my curvy body."

"Hey, don't touch me there!" Abby squealed, going completely red in the face. After pushing Chloe away, she demanded, "Get the fuck out of my room right now!"

"It's not so fun having it done to you, is it?" the thick blonde teased, stepping forward so she could rub the petite blonde again. "But since you're prancing around in your little bikini, it almost feels like you're begging me to do it."

"This isn't fair!" Abby groaned, as she tried to do it back to her curvy rival. However, Chloe was wearing a white tank top with a thick pair of jean shorts-shorts. As hard as she rubbed, there was just no getting through the denim.

"Last time, you attacked me while I was in my little underwear. This time, I came prepared. And it's just a bonus that you happen to be wearing a bathing suit."

"Ugh! Stop! This isn't fair! And you probably knew I'd be wearing my swimsuit, since my pool party is in an hour!"

"I guess I did know," Chloe responded, shrugging her shoulders. "But I'll admit, I didn't show up to rub you. It's just your cunt was out there for me, begging for a little attention."

"My cunt isn't begging for attention!" Abby moaned, suddenly frozen from the pleasure.

"Mhmm, then why is it getting so wet?" Chloe asked with a giggle. "You must be so fucking jealous that I'm going to have a hot guy fucking me tonight."

"That's not true!" the smaller blonde yelled before shoving Chloe away from her. "I can't believe you showed up on my birthday, just to torment me!"

"Oh, I didn't come just to torment you. I actually came by to give you a birthday present."

"A birthday present," Abby asked, as her face lit up. Even though she knew better than to trust her biggest rival, she couldn't help but feel a little excited at the idea of a gift.

"Yeah, I actually got you a really nice birthday present."

"Well... what is it?"

"Why don't you take a guess?" Chloe asked with an evil smirk on her face. "I'll even give you a hint; it's something all girls deserve on their birthday, especially bad girls."

The hopeful look on Abby's face quickly vanished, as her eyes got big and her body began to shake. Backing away slowly, she begged, "Please don't!"

"That's right, Bitch. I'm here to give you your birthday spankings. And a bad girl like you deserves a really hard spanking, in my opinion."

"Chloe, no! Please, not on my birthday!"

"Especially on your birthday!" the curvy Zeta said as she grabbed a handful of Abby's long blonde hair. "I'm going to give you a nice spanking to celebrate your birthday."

"Ahhh!!! No!" the little blonde screamed, flailing her arms quickly, while her thicker rival kept a strong grasp of her hair.

Dragging the little blonde all the way to the bed, Chloe took a seat before laying the struggling girl over her lap. Then, without warning, she gave Abby a hard smack right on the ass, causing her entire body to jolt forward.

"Ow!!! That hurt!!!"

"Of course, it hurt!" Chloe said in a mocking tone. Giving Abby an even harder spank right on the ass, she teased, "Did you think it was supposed to feel good?"

"No, no, I didn't!" Abby cried out, as she was getting her tender little cheeks smacked, one at a time. Kicking her legs and flailing her arms, she whined, "It's my birthday! I'm supposed to be treated like a princess!"

"You are being treated like a princess!" Chloe teased, now rubbing her poor little victim's red heinie. "You're being treated like a bad little princess who needs to be taught a lesson by the queen!"

Chloe continued to spank Abby harder and harder, smacking her ass until she was on the verge of tears. Then, after pushing the little blonde off her lap, she stood over her and stared with an even bigger smirk on her face.

"Are you done humiliating me?!" the birthday girl whimpered, rubbing her sore tushy. With tears in her eyes, she stared up at the thicker blonde, begging for mercy without even saying a word.

"I thought I was done, but now I think I want my own present."

"But it's not your birthday! Why would you get a present?!"

"I think I've already explained my reason," the entitled blonde said as she began stripping poor little Abby of her one-piece. "This would look so much better on me, so I'm taking it!"

With her breasts already exposed, Abby fought as hard as she could to keep the rest of the outfit from being pulled from her body. However, as she held on tightly, she realized that she would inevitably be stripped completely naked, causing her to whimper and whine like a spoiled little girl.

As Abby held on as tightly as possible, now only wearing the one-piece around her hips, like underwear, Chloe gave her one final tug before pulling it clean from her body. "I said give it to me!" the curvy blonde shouted, laughing, once she finally had the swimsuit all to herself. She then spun it over her head, brandishing it like a prize.

"Give it back!" Abby begged, running up to her blonde rival.

"I guess you haven't had enough," Chloe said with a grin, grabbing Abby by the waist before bending her over one knee. As the little blonde began screaming, the thicker blonde gave her a humiliating over-the-knee spanking in nothing but her birthday suit.

"This is so embarrassing!" Abby cried, squirming over the knee of the bigger and stronger blonde. "Please, let me go! It's my birthday!"

"I think I still owe you more spankings," Chloe said, brushing her hair out of her face so she could spank her little bitch even harder. "How old did you turn today, twenty?"

"Yes, but you spanked me like a hundred times already! That's like three or four times as many as my age!"

"You're so bad at math, you stupid blonde bitch," Chloe said, still pounding away at her little rival's bare bottom. "That's at least five or six times as much. But who's counting, anyway?"

Chloe spanked the naked Abby over and over, until she had the birthday girl sobbing relentlessly. Only then did she feel she had satisfied her duty as the sorority girl's proper rival.

Finally, allowing the smaller blonde up, Chloe stood there with a big smirk on her face. While checking out the damage, she rubbed Abby's bottom, making sure to run her finger up and down the Kappa's wet pussy.

"You spanked me so hard!" Abby whined, now checking herself out in the mirror. With the unbearable pain she felt in her bottom, she could hardly stop Chloe from rubbing her as she checked the severity of the damage. "Look how red my ass is!"

"You should be thanking me for giving you the birthday spanking you deserve," Chloe suggested, admiring the damage. She then stared at herself in the mirror while rubbing Abby's red tushy. "I got your booty nice and plump for the pool party."

"My butt is so red! Oh, my God! Everybody's going to see this!"

"It's too bad I won't get to be there. I'll be too busy getting fucked by some hot guy you wish you could get. Aren't you jealous?"

"I'm just lucky you're not going to be there! But everyone's going to see how red my ass is! They'll know it was you!"

"Oh, how will they know that?" Chloe teased, giving her rival's red bottom a little pat.

Clutching her fist, Abby whined, "Because you're the only one who spanks me like this!"

Chloe let out a little giggle before giving the Kappa a small kiss on her red ass. Then, after giving her one more playful swat, she announced, "I guess I'll see you later. Have fun at your birthday party! Even though I won't be there, I know you'll be thinking about me."

As Chloe began leaving, with the white swimsuit in hand, Abby kept switching her eyes back and forth between her rival and her own red bottom. Rubbing herself, she admitted, "Of course I'll be thinking about you! You spanked me so hard!"

***

Unfortunately, Abby was unable to wear the white one-piece bikini for the pool party since Chloe stole it from her. After being left completely naked with a red bottom, she was forced to choose one from the other several options she left on her bed, after the fashion show she gave herself earlier.

The most embarrassing part for her was how red her ass was after the humiliating spanking. The little blonde tried to ice her sore cheeks, but it only seemed to make the discoloration worse. Out of desperation, she decided on a red and black two-piece string bikini, hoping the swimsuit would blend in with the color of her poor tushy.

This isn't like me to not show off my ass, she thought, still noticing how obvious it was that she had just received a harsh SPANKING. However, with no other option, she decided to also wear a pair of little booty shorts to cover all the damage that had been dealt to her heinie.

***

Things started to look much better for Abby once she got to the pool party. Most of her sorority sisters were there, and she was doing what she loved most; sipping on a mixed drink, while dipping her feet into the water.

Although the blonde enjoyed going to the pool, she almost never got into the water. She was afraid it would ruin her makeup, and it would also cover the tan body that she loved showing off.

The only issue for Abby was that she had to move around gingerly whenever adjusting her position. Her bottom was still extremely sore from the humiliating spanking she received at the hands of her rival. So sore, in fact, that she had to hide her grimaces whenever her butt would touch the ground or a seat.

"Why are you wearing shorts?" one of the girls asked, startling the entitled blonde. "I'm so used to you wearing the most revealing outfits."

"Oh, uh... it's just sort of a fashion statement," Abby replied, stumbling over her own words. "Wearing shorts over your bikini is totally in right now... I saw it in... like a hip-hop video!"

The Kappas looked at her a bit confused, but that was something they were used to, by this point. However, one girl noticed something from the corner of her eye, which caused her to turn her head and say, "There's Chloe."

Still sitting on her ass, Abby's head popped up. She couldn't believe Chloe would dare show up at her birthday party after the damage she already caused. "She's not coming here, is she?"

"Yep, she's coming in," another girl answered, watching as Abby's rival entered the pool area. "And she's wearing a really cute one-piece! Oh, and she's doing that thing you were talking about. She has shorts on."

Letting out a deep groan, the small blonde jumped to her feet and screamed at her rival. "Why the fuck are you here?!"

"Oh, am I not allowed to come to your birthday party?" Chloe asked, looking innocent as she stood there in the tight one-piece and her unbuttoned jean short-shorts.

"Of course, you're not fucking allowed to my birthday party! I would have invited your bitch ass if I wanted you to come! Besides, I thought you said you had a date!"

"I do have a date, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to show off my new bikini! I pushed the date back. He's so desperate for me, like every other guy, he has no choice but to wait till I'm done."

"What do you mean show off your new bikini?! Abby" yelled, clenching her fists. "You know damn well that's mine! You stole it and now you're wearing it to my party, that you're not even invited to!"

All the Kappas started looking back and forth at each other, confused at what they had just heard. "She stole Abby's swimsuit?" one of them asked the other.

"Yes, she stole my bikini!" the little blonde fussed, getting into Chloe's face. "I was wearing it earlier, but she came into my room and stripped me naked!"

"She stripped you naked?!"

As Chloe stood there looking completely satisfied with herself, Abby begrudgingly finished the story. "Yeah, she stripped me completely naked and then gave me the most humiliating, over-the-knee, bare-bottomed spanking of my life! She called it my birthday spanking, but she gave me like a hundred of them!"

Some of the Kappas snickered and laughed, while the others put their heads down in shame. "This again?" one of them asked, shaking her head. "I guess they'll just never learn to leave each other alone," another one pointed out.

Now giggling, Chloe reached around and patted Abby on the butt before pointing out, "I see you're wearing shorts now. It wouldn't be to cover that punished bottom of yours, is it?"

"You're wearing shorts too!"

"Okay, well I'll take mine off if you take yours off. How does that sound?"

Abby cringed and even took a step backwards as she felt her rival's evil plan being sprung on her. "No, that's okay," she whimpered, hoping not to show her red bottom to all the other girls.

Without acknowledging the birthday girl's wishes, Chloe bent over in front of everyone, pulling her little jean shorts down to her ankles before wiggling her ass. Then, spanking herself playfully, she stepped out of her shorts before saying, "Now it's your turn."

Looking around nervously, Abby took another step backwards, subconsciously trying to run away from the situation. Unfortunately, it wasn't something that Chloe, her biggest rival, was going to allow.

Grabbing the smaller blonde by her hair once again, the Zeta pushed her head down with one hand and pulled her little athletic shorts down with the other. Giggling, Chloe teased, "Oh, my God! This ass is even more red than I remember!"

Desperate to escape, Abby flailed her arms before trying to pull her shorts back up. Unfortunately, Chloe was not pleased with her attempt to try to cover her red ass, so she gave her another spanking, right there in front of all the other women.

"Not again!" Abby cried out, feeling the extreme stinging sensation on her already punished bottom. "Not in front of all my friends!"

"I already told you these aren't your friends," Chloe shot back, spanking the squirming woman in front of everyone. Then, giving Abby a massive wedgie, she asked, "Did you seriously try to wear red, thinking it would blend with the markings on your ass?"

"I tried to ice my ass but it didn't work! That's why I put on shorts!"

"Well, you're not wearing shorts anymore," the thicker blonde pointed out, tossing the shorts to the side. "And everyone's going to watch, while I spank this ass some more."

While Chloe went to town, smacking Abby's cheeks in front of the crowd, all the girls Ooh'd and Ahh'd after every single loud pop. Despite not being the biggest fans of Abby, they almost felt bad for the birthday girl, as they watched her getting dominated on her special day.

Giving the little blonde an evil glare, Chloe ran her hand up and down the trembling woman's legs, eventually reaching her crotch. "Are you still just as wet as you were earlier?"

"I told you not to touch me there!" Abby cried out, completely helpless. "I'm begging you!"

"Oh! Looks like we have a wet spot," the thicker blonde teased, rubbing even harder. "If you hate it so much, why do you get so wet whenever I spank you?"

"I'm not wet from that! I was just in the pool earlier."

Despite feeling sorry for the defeated blonde, the other Kappas would not let her get away with the lie. "She hasn't gotten into the pool," one of them explained. Then several others pointed out, "We've never actually seen her get into the water."

"That's exactly what I thought," Chloe said, before dragging her little rival to a deck chair. She then sat down and reclined back a little before forcing Abby to straddle her on all fours. She held Abby around the waist with one arm, and with her free hand, she rubbed between her legs, pressing right through the little blonde's tiny bottoms.

The little Kappa was stuck, being forced on all fours, while her biggest rival rubbed her out in front of everyone. As her moans started to build up, she suddenly couldn't stop herself from enjoying the stimulation. It had become too powerful and the pleasure was undeniable.

The sorority sisters were as confused as ever, watching Chloe sexually humiliate their housemate. Although they had watched them fight each other, spank each other, and suck each other's tits, they hadn't quite seen them go this far before, sexually.

12