Spoilt StepSister

Story Info
Spoilt sister will do anything for cash.
3.3k words
4.42
21.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To give some background

5 years ago my mother left me and my dad to go and 'explore and find herself'. So it's been basically just us two since. Then my dad created an app and it got bought by Google and my dad is now basically one of the richest people in England. Then he meets the devil. She is tall blonde, big fake tits and she worms her way into my dad's pocket and has been using him as her own personal ATM for the past 6 months. Now he tells me that they got married and her daughter will be moving in with us. She is just as bad. Spoiled little self obsessed bitch. Does what she wants and when she wants and expects my dad to pick up the bill and this has been pissing me off for the past 6 months. I work hard and don't ask my dad for any of his money. Whilst I live at home I pay him rent and am saving to buy a place of my own. I work 70 hours a week to ensure I have enough money to buy everything I want in life.

Anyway back to basics, my name is Alex, I'm 5'8 slender, very little muscle tone, 18 years old and still a virgin. My dad is a balding middle aged man with lots of money and is getting bled dry by two parasites. Which leads me to them. Chrystal my new step mum is in her thirties fake DD tits and apart from blowing him every couple of days generally treats him like shit or like an ATM. She walks all over him but he currently doesn't care because she spreads her legs. Now Becky. The daughter is the same but without the sex obviously. 18 like me but polar opposite in every way. She was the most popular person in the school, head cheerleader's biggest bitch. But all the girls want to be her and all the guys with her because I say this does not mean to exaggerate. She. Is. The most. Gorgeous. Sexy. Fireball ever. Petite frame, long brunette hair, amazing D cup tits and an arse that just bounces and jiggles behind her. Gravity defying bubble butt. She also loves parading around the house in the skimpiest outfits ever. Shorts and skirts that don't cover her arse low cut tops or jumpers that show the underboob. It's very very rare that there is a day where I'm not tormented by her exposure of her magnificent body on display. She has been the main feature of the majority of my fantasies since she moved in.

This is the story of how I turned some of these fantasies into realty.

........................................................................

I work as an IT consultant so I work remotely from home most of the time but do go out on calls every so often. Well one day I came home and overheard my dad completely losing his shit at the pair of them. And as someone who very rarely gets even slightly irritated it had to be big so I steered clear as I went to my room. Most of it was rather muffled (my room is fairly far from the kitchen where the screaming was coming from). But by the sounds of it they had spent too much money. And he was really really pissed.

About an hour goes by and screaming has stopped when my dad comes into my room.

"I'm so glad you don't give me the same shit those two little parasites do. I've told them that they are cut off and the only money they can now get from me is the rent and board that you give me per month so please don't give them any money if they come to you." He smiles and goes to leave before I stop him

" What happened?"

"Those two spent over £15000 in a month shopping. " He leaves as my jaw is firmly against the floor I soak in what he's just said. I give my dad a total of 400 a month for the board and he said he has a saving pot for me. They won't get very far on £200 each. And I'm still thinking about this for quite sometime before slowly drifting off to sleep.

......................

That was last month and this month my dad did exactly as he said. He gave £200 each to my bitchy little step mum and that little slut. Despite the protest and the arguing he stood strong. The first time he has never bowed to her wishes since they met and it was not sitting well with either of them.

She had threatened to leave him but my dad being about 1000 times smarter than her, told her she'd signed a prenup meaning if she ever leaves him for whatever reason she doesn't get shit. Turns out he hid it in a load of other legal stuff before they got married and knew she wouldn't bother reading it. So she had to accept it

Not long after their allowance was given to them I got a knock on my study door. "Yeah come in."

"Hey, how's work?" Becky asks very politely in the same butter wouldn't melt innocent way.

"What do you want, some of us have a job and are busy." I shoot at her as I haven't got the time for her shit today.

"Just wanted to see if you wanted anything, if I could help you in any way shape or form?" she smiles like this is a regular occurrence.

"1) you've never been here before

2) you've never asked me how my work is before

3) you've never been nice to me

4) you never offered to do anything for me.

Now you expect me to believe all of those things have happened and you don't want anything."

I list without taking my eyes off the computer hoping that she gets the message.

"Well actually I was hoping you could help me out."

"No shit " I roll my eyes and turn my chair to look at her.

Stood in my doorway wearing nothing but a cropped jumper and tiny little booty shorts. She has her arms pushed together and bouncing on the spot as I see the underside of her perky tits bouncing under her top. Instantly causing a huge throb through my dick.

"I'm not giving you money, just because my dad got wise to the act and cut you off you believe you'll get it from me. Nice try." I go to rotate my chair back round in a dismissive way but she grabs the arms and spins me back round to face her.

"Please it's Shannon's bday coming up and she's having a party and I need this dress and shoes and a present and it comes to just a bit more than £200 so please help me out and I'll give it to you back."

"How will you pay me back, you don't have any job so you can't afford it" I explain simply hoping she gets the message and she leaves clearly not used to NO. I quickly stroke one out to the thought of ripping those booty shorts in half and eating her until she glazes my face.

I thought I'd heard the last of it as she didn't disturb me again whilst I was working. She clearly didn't give up as easily as I thought.

The next morning was a Saturday and as it is my only day off I was having a lie in until I got woken up in bed. "What if I work for you?" she throws at me as she bounces in the end of my bed.

"What?" I open my eyes to see her still in her booty shorts but just a small tank top

"You know for the money I need?"

"Okay well £2 to go and get me a coffee from the kitchen"

"Come on I'm serious."

"Okay seriously." I sit up in bed being careful to hide my throbbing erection. Which is not easy. I'm a virgin who has never even kissed a girl and now I've got the hottest girl I've ever seen on my bed in basically no clothes jiggling. I'm so hard I could break a 2X4.

"Start with how much you need from me."

"£750 should cover it "

"Hahahaha, and what do you think you can do for me that is worth £750?"

"Clean your room?"

"Not that dirty."

"Clean your car?"

"Not dirty."

"Do all your chores for a month?"

"I'm not a lazy little bitch so I don't mind doing mine, I'll tell you what I will give you £2 to go and get me a coffee."

Surprisingly she gets up and goes downstairs.

She comes back 5 minutes later with 2 half decent looking cups of coffee a banana and a note. She hands me one cup, the banana and note and says "they've gone to a couples therapy retreat in South France for the weekend."

I eat the banana drink my coffee and read the note. "Looks like they'll be back Monday."

"So what are you going to do for me that is worth £750?"

"Please I'll do anything just ask"

I begin to smirk as an extremely devious plan forms in my head.

"When is her birthday"

"Tonight"

"So what have you got that I need, cus at the minute your not getting a fucking penny."

"I don't know, just please can't you just give it to me." She says as she pushes her tits together and I feel like my balls are going to explode.

" Fuck no this is what dad is trying to teach you. Money isn't just given out you have to work for it. Selling goods or services for the money you want. So how about this you get out of my room and think of some stuff that's genuinely worth £750 and come back to me." I explain in the most stern and yet incredibly patronising way I can manage then go to get up, again being careful not to show her the 7 inches of throbbing wood in my boxers.

She walks out and I have a shower. I knock one out within about three strokes. Fantasizing about plunging my mushroom head down her throat.

As I'm walking out the shower in just my towel she bounds back into my room.

"I've got it," she leaps onto my bed as she begins to bounce like a child. I can fully see under a little of her shorts so I can see she isn't wearing underwear and I can see her lip. Instant boner again.

"I'll set you up with Cass, I know what she likes and hates in guys and how to give her a perfect date and I can set you up with her and I know you've always had a thing for that little science geek."

She was right, Cass occupied the other half of my fantasies. She was very petite, only about 5'1. Very petite all over, very beautiful.

Not an overconfident little slut like the other cheerleaders in fact she wasn't a cheerleader until the last year in school before that she was in all the geeky clubs with me. Chess, UN, advanced maths science and IT.

"Okay very good now you are thinking along the right lines because I would pay to get set up with Cass and get the inside track on what she likes, but one problem for you." I say to steal her thunder.

"Shit what" she looks so beaten as she stops bouncing. "Well I'm assuming she's busy today and I'm not giving you the money till after the date. So that sets you up for another time but tonight you are still stuck." Sliding my boxers under my towel so she doesn't see I'm rock hard again.

"Bollocks, anything. I'll do anything you want. I need to go shopping and get ready and it starts at 8 so anything you want from me over the next 6 hours you can have it. I'm yours".

"Haha you don't want that so be careful when you say that."

"I do want it, absolutely anything."

"Okay take your top and shorts off."

" What the fuck you little perv I'm not stripping!"

"Okay well I can't think of anything you are actually good for other than the fact you are annoyingly sexy so you can get naked and let me do what I want and I'll give you the £750 or fuck off. "

"Come on, please." she begs fruitlessly

"Your choice."

" How much to just take off my top" she bargains

" I wanna fuck you, you want money this is logical plus I've never had sex so it'll probs be only about 2 mins anyway" I reason with her and she starts to nod

"I strip and give you a handy"

"I can watch porn and wank off myself. Either I get to do anything I want to you right here and now or no deal."

" No arse stuff, and when you cum it's on my stomach or back not in me or on my face"

I didn't think she'd actually go for it "deal."

"And please no kissing, that feels weird."

we shake hands and She stands and removes her top revealing a sight that almost made me cum already. Her tits were perfect. White mounds are just bigger than a handful with small pink nipples standing to attention. I cup her tits taking one nipple between finger and thumb and gently playing with it whilst taking her other in my mouth and a combination of sucking and nibbling elicits a gentle almost imperceptible moan. I may be a virgin but I've read enough to know what I'm doing. I continue for roughly ten minutes switching nipples and the gentle moan gets louder.

" Oh God that's good, you didn't tell me you knew what you were doing."

I kiss down her body until I reach the elastic around her shorts. I slide my finger inside and gently pull them down as I continue to kiss down the centre of her body. Her clean shaven pussy is dripping wet as she pants and begs for me to continue. Just before I reach her clit I stop.

"On your knees"

"Please continue that felt so amazing." she begs but I have other plans

"Later I will I promise but get on your knees."

She drops down and I drop the towel and my boxers release my trouser monster from its fabric prison. I may be small in every other way but I'm quite large when it comes to my third leg.

Without hesitation she opens wide and takes my mushroom head into her mouth. The moist warmth is Intoxicating as she slowly bobs back and forth. With each forward thrust more and more is slid into her mouth as she rolls her tongue around the tip slowly massaging my bellend. Before long my entire dick is in her mouth and slowly fucking her throat. She begins to moan and the vibrations send shivers down my spine and I can feel my balls begin to boil. I notice that whilst one hand massages my balls the other hand has slipped between her legs and is strumming away at her clit.

"Bend over."

She complies straight away

"Remember no anal stuff" she reminds me but it's not her arse I'm thinking about. As she bends her pussy is on display. I hadn't imagined she'd get so wet just from sucking me off.

"Did you enjoy having your brother's dick in your mouth?"

"You do have a very nice dick actually, please fuck me."

As tempting as it was I needed to slow myself down or I'd be cumming in seconds.

Instead of just ramming my dick in her I decided to test what I'd researched. I slide my head between her legs and begin to kiss the inside of her leg.

"Oh Jesus, please don't tease me. " She begins to beg I kiss up her thighs and stop on her groin. Moving my kissing to her perfectly bald mound then down to her other groin and back down her other thigh.

She gyrating her hips and I can see her moist lips dripping juices.

"Please please eat me" She begs as I continue to kiss every inch other than her pussy. "Beg harder" I ask wanting to hear her beg for her orgasm

"Please please I need to cum so bad, I'll do anything just please make me cum."

"You teasing little bastard I'm yours just please I need you to make me cum."

I finally take my tongue and run it from the base of her pussy all the way up to her clit. I continue this stroking of her slit for about five minutes until I feel her stomach seize andher moans actually stopped I look at her face and her mouth is open but no noise escapes and her eyes have rolled to the back of her head. I move my tongue to the hood of her clit and apply a small bit of pressure and Humm ever so gently. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK That's SO GOOD" she screams as a tidal wave soaks my face and floods the sheets. She squirts everywhere and I am fucking drenched. She collapses forwards and I roll her onto her back and use a small portion of duvet to try to dry my face.

"Oh my fucking God how did you do that to me? No one has ever done that. I've never cum so hard. I've never squirted. Where did you learn that?"

"I guess being a virgin I've always wanted to make sure when it happens I'm good at it"

I placed the head of my cock onto the entrance and slid it in quite easily now that everything is completely soaked.

"Ooh god and you have such an amazing dick too."

I'm slowly sliding my dick in and out being quite gentle not wanting to hurt her. "Stop being a pussy and fuck me." So I pick up the pace and begin hammering at her. I fucking her as fast and hard as I can manage. I feel pressure building in my balls and know I won't be much longer. She has another orgasm not as powerful but she makes me stop. "Please my pussy can't take anymore so I put my knees either side of her face and begin fucking her mouth. Within a couple of long strokes my balls begin to fill and I can feel I'm about to explode she can obviously sense it and begins to shake her head but this only speeds me up. I unleash a hot stream of jizz straight down her throat. She pushes me off before I'm done and two ropes fly out and catch her one on the chin the other on her tits.

"What the fuck I told you not to cum in my mouth."

"Only fair after the tidal wave you gave to me."

I stand and go over to my safe being sure to cover my pin. I open it up and take out a wedge of cash. Her eyes go wide when she sees the rolls of thousands of pounds stacked in my safe. I smile and pass her the £750. She smiles and wipes her face.

"Apart from the facial and mouth ful you gave me that was one of the best fucks I've ever had. I mean I've had 6 guys and none have taken the time to eat me and make me revved up like you did."

This makes me smile.

She gathers her stuff and leaves and I jump in the shower.

.....................To be continued.....................