Spontaneous Revenge Backfired

Story Info
Temptation to get my own back, but it brought consequences.
7.7k words
4.06
5.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,242 Followers

I only occasionally write non-consent stories. It amazes me that some readers come here, obviously seeking this genre, then give negative comment, not about the quality of the writing, but about the gratuitous sex. As a scientist I do make grammatical errors, but I welcome constructive criticism. And to my regular followers I humbly say 'thank you.'

*********************************

"Please Ray, I'm so tired, I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

Ray just kissed my shoulder and rolled back away from me to the other side of the bed. I knew he wouldn't make a fuss, he had his guilt too, just like mine.

We'd not had a lot of sex since his affair with the girl at his office. That was over a year ago now and it hurt me so much. I guess we stayed together because of the financial implications of splitting up, we were mortgaged up to the hilt.

And now I lay there, hypocritical beyond belief, thinking back on how it had all happened in the last few days.

Both Ray and I were solicitors at different companies in the midlands. Both Lucy, a colleague, and I had been sent on a three day course at a hotel in Birmingham. My law firm was nationwide and the course was about 'modernisation' and getting us into the twenty first century. There were almost thirty people on the course from offices throughout England and Wales.

Lucy was relatively young compared to me, just about thirty and divorced, while I was fifty two. We were sharing a room, but we knew each other well and that first evening we couldn't stop giggling as we sussed out all the other 'delegates' in the dining room.

I saw one or two familiar faces from the past. I'm not good at faces, however there was one guy who kind of leered at me. I was sure I knew him, but I just couldn't place him, and then Lucy broke my concentration.

"Roz, he looks really hot, the tall guy in the blue shirt sitting towards the window."

She was looking in the other direction. I knew Lucy didn't have anyone in her life at the moment, but she'd got a bit of an office reputation for 'putting it about!"

"Stop it Lucy, he's looking over, he knows we're talking about him."

The guy with him was about the same age, both no more than thirty themselves, and from their obvious amusement, they were looking back at us and chuckling.

"Do you fancy his mate?" Lucy enjoyed making me feel awkward.

"Jesus Lucy, he's almost young enough to be my son!"

She giggled again, and her teasing me, with her glancing at the guy, continued throughout the meal. When coffee was served we had to endure the CEO giving a ten minute speech about the necessity to modernise with new technology.

As he finished my worst fears were confirmed when the two guys sauntered over to our table.

"Can we get you two ladies a drink in the bar?" the blue shirted guy asked.

Before I could thank him and decline the offer Lucy was in like a flash.

"Yes, as long as you're not as boring as that." She was referring to the speech we'd just endured.

The guys face lit up, and his colleague smiled at me.

"I'm Joe, this is Andy, we're from the Manchester office."

Joe had a northern accent and when Andy said, "Pleased to meet you," he had something similar.

Almost naturally Joe walked beside Lucy, and Andy accompanied me through to the bar where we found four armchairs around a low coffee table.

Andy asked us both what we were having to drink and left to go to the bar. Joe had eyes only for Lucy and she was making it clear that she fancied him. I thought it best that when Andy returned I made it clear to him that I was married, Lucy could make her own decisions.

Andy seemed unfazed by my marital status and the general conversation about the course ahead developed into two separate conversations.

Perhaps it was the alcohol, I did find talking to Andy very easy. From talking about 'work' we got into conversations about holidays and family, and he also asked about Ray.

Whether he sensed a tension I'm not sure, but as the evening went on he became bolder and began to flirt, until finally he asked for my mobile number.

"I don't think that would be appropriate," I spoke in a superior tone of voice.

"Why not?" he asked directly.

I answered him just as directly, "Because I'm married!"

"He... was it Ray you said? he wouldn't know."

I tried to make it obvious, "Really I'm sorry, but definitely not!"

The disappointment in his face was clear, however he wasn't going to give up. He put his hand inside his jacket and pulled out a pen and picked up one of the cardboard coasters on the table.

"Here's mine, just in case you change your mind," and he slid the coaster into the side pocket of my handbag.

"Are you two passing secret notes?" Lucy exclaimed, delighted that she could stir things up.

I was surprised that she'd noticed anything with her almost being on Joe's lap.

"No!" then deciding I'd make my escape I said, "I'm going back to our room, don't rush, I can see you're busy!"

The comment was heavy with sarcasm, and as I stood up to go I added, "I enjoyed our chat Andy, I'll no doubt see you tomorrow."

Much to my dismay he stood up too.

"I'll walk you to the lift, I'm gonna turn in as well."

Conscious of others in the bar watching us leave together, I had to just suffer the nods and winks, in particular the 'leering man' I'd seen earlier.

"You know that you've given me a reputation now?" I joked with Andy, I thought it was mildly amusing.

"We could make the reputation for real?"

For a moment I misunderstood, but when the lift arrived and he followed me into it, I made it very clear again.

"Look, you're young enough to be my son, and I told you I'm married!"

I pressed the button for the ninth floor and the lift doors closed.

Clumsily Andy grasped my shoulders and tried to kiss me.

"NO... now stop it Andy, I'm not like that."

The lift arrived at my floor and he just said, "If you change your mind you've got my number, text me."

The doors opened, I stepped out, and Andy stayed in the lift as the doors closed again.

Walking along the corridor I suddenly realised my heart was thumping, it had been a long time since someone had made a pass at me, never mind someone so young.

Once back in my room I flung my handbag onto the bed, stripped off and used the loo. I cleaned my teeth and got into bed. The room was an upgraded one, it was quite large with twin beds that were bigger than usual. I was glad to relax into fresh, clean sheets and settled to contemplate how I should react to Andy if he persisted.

I must have fallen asleep and I awoke with that sudden feeling of 'where am I?' I was lying on my side and there was whispering behind me in the room. I froze, and then it all came rushing back to me. I couldn't believe what was unfolding.

It was Lucy's voice, and a man's too, and what I should have done was to have woken up, and confronted her, telling her to stop what was happening. Instead I just lay there, my mind whirring as I couldn't believe I was a part of one of Lucy's 'adventures.'

The giggling was stifled, the words being spoken were indistinct, but it was clear that they were undressing, and that would mean only one thing.

Again I wondered if I should call a halt, but ashamed of being slow to act, I began to get excited by what was happening. It seemed all too late to interrupt.

In a few moments I heard the bed mattress sag as they got in. Lucy's giggling was no more, and I could clearly hear the soft sounds of kissing and just a few murmurs of enjoyment.

I thought I heard the word 'mustn't' mixed in to the general muffled conversation, and then the moment came when they began to fuck. There was a quiet groan and then the sound of bodies adjusting, followed by the clear noises of flesh against flesh.

I was holding my breath and I found myself with my head completely under the sheets facing away from them. I had my legs bent up under me and I knew I had to pretend to be asleep throughout what was going on. Not daring to move, even though they were oblivious to me, I could feel the reality of sex. This wasn't like watching porn, I'd watched a lot, this was for real, and I found myself delving between my thighs and finding my pussy wet with juices. As Lucy got fucked, I massaged my clit, in fact I came way before Lucy did. I tried to do it quietly, I bit the top sheet between my teeth as I endeavoured to control my body.

I lay there breathing quite rapidly and listened to Lucy trying to groan quietly. I heard her cum, and Joe, I was sure it was him, continued to fuck her until she came a second time. He certainly was a stud and had stamina. His grunting when he came was less inhibited, he didn't care if I woke up or not.

Then it was quiet, a few murmurs and I waited for him to go. But he didn't, he stayed in bed with Lucy and I was desperate to ask her what the hell she was up to, fucking someone within hours of meeting them, but all went silent and I gathered they must have fallen asleep.

I fell asleep too, eventually.

And then there was episode two. I was woken once again by the both of them fucking. I couldn't believe it. I managed to slide my mobile from the bedside table to underneath the sheets and it was 3.35am.

The fucking lasted another twenty minutes at least, and Lucy came once more. This time Joe's grunting wasn't held back. Finally when all had subsided I heard him getting dressed and he left the room.

"Jesus Lucy, what the fuck!" I said in the dark.

"Oh god Roz, please, please forgive me."

"Why did you bring him back here, why couldn't you go to his room?"

"I couldn't, he's in one of those suites, there's four of them sharing, I had to come back here, I just wasn't thinking, I got carried away. Jesus, you must think I'm such a slut."

I calmed down. "No I don't actually, but you've slept with him straightaway. Good god, he's certainly got stamina!"

"Oh Roz, do you think he'll be okay in the morning, he's bound to tell his mates?"

"Hmmmm, you should have thought of that. I was trying to fend off Andy, he was trying to get into my knickers too!"

Lucy was regretting it now.

"Just try and get some sleep, otherwise we'll be shattered in the morning." I needed to get some rest.

We both missed breakfast and ended up getting a chocolate bar from a vending machine and a coffee from the bar. We were just in time for the start of 'lectures' in a room which had laptops for everyone.

The room was almost full when we arrived and near the door Andy signalled to an empty seat beside him. I knew Lucy was searching for Joe and we both saw him at the same time as each other, sitting near the front, next to a busty blonde girl from the Wolverhampton office.

I heard Lucy whisper, "Bastard," to me just as I sat down and Andy said, "You didn't text me?"

"What did you expect, I told you why," I whispered back.

He just had a few seconds to reply, "You know you want to!"

Just then the guy giving the talk tapped his microphone and the room went quiet.

I sat through the introduction with Andy wanting to talk to me, but unable to, and Lucy, fuming in silence at the way Joe was clearly chatting someone else up. When the practical part of the morning began I watched as Lucy made her way to where Joe was working. From the body language I knew she'd been given the 'brush off.' She returned with a face like thunder.

"You okay?" I asked quietly.

"Bastard, bastard, bastard," she hissed, "he can go fuck himself!"

The woman on the other side of Lucy flinched and looked straight ahead at her screen.

"Just don't give him the time of day," I said in vain.

Andy leaned towards me and whispered, "He's done this before."

"Hmmmm, and you've done it as well I bet, that's another reason!"

We all settled to our tasks until lunchtime. I took Lucy back to our room to give her a 'talking to.' It seemed to work and she spent some time redoing her make up, and even changed her dress.

'We'll see, that blonde's welcome to him."

At least by disappearing to our room I escaped Andy's attentions, however when we resumed he began his onslaught again.

"Do you fancy going somewhere else for our meal tonight, there's a very good Italian by the canal, no agenda, just a friendly dinner."

"And what do you think my husband would make of that if someone saw us?"

"What are the chances of that, it's only a couple of hundred yards away?"

I just chuckled and made no reply, getting on with my work.

I'd not heard much from Ray, I knew he had a lot of work on, just a couple of texts last night. I sent him one quickly in the middle of the afternoon and his reply said, 'Got an important client visiting. May have to take them out with David for a meal after work.'

It was the mention of David that made me think, either Ray was totally innocent, or he was taking advantage of me being away. When I'd discovered his affair it had been covered up by David giving him an alibi. I felt my stomach churn.

The thought spun around my mind for the rest of the afternoon and I hadn't replied to his text. When we finally finished around five Lucy and I went into the bar for a drink. Unbeknown to me Lucy had been wiping Joe from her thoughts by making eyes at a guy from the Bristol office, I vaguely knew him, he was of a similar age to me and I definitely knew he was married.

"Just watch it, you're playing with fire," I'd said just as he came across to talk to us, or at least talk to Lucy.

She turned all the big guns on him and I looked on in admiration of her heavy duty flirting. I think Andy had read the situation when he came into the bar and asked me if I was going to come for that Italian.

Something flicked in my head. Lucy was obviously intent on 'seducing' this guy from Bristol, Ray back home was up to his old tricks, or so I imagined, and he was definitely out on the town having a meal.

"Go on then, give me a chance to get ready, I'll meet you down here at seven?"

Andy couldn't believe his luck, smiling broadly he replied, "Yes, sure... I'll phone and book a table."

"No hanky-panky though!" I said seriously.

"Promise, I'll see you at seven!"

I got up and Lucy had overheard the conversation.

"Let me know if you're using our room," she giggled, and the guy from Bristol looked slightly shocked.

"Shut up," I laughed, and playfully punched her on the arm.

Back in our room I found myself showering, putting on make up and getting some heels out of the wardrobe before I said to myself, "What the hell are you doing Roz?"

I had to be careful. I'd never been unfaithful before. Ray's affair had driven me close, but somehow we'd patched it up, and now I imagined him picking it up again. What if the affair had been carrying on the whole time?"

I tried to put it aside and at five past seven I met Andy in the bar. A few heads turned, they'd seen us talking before, and I'm sure a few tongues wagged when we both left together.

"Do you want to hold my arm?" Andy asked.

"Better not," I said, "this is not a date!"

"Hmmm," Andy stifled a laugh, "do you like Italian food?"

"Yes, and I love Chianti."

"Good, we'll have a good chat about you and me."

I wasn't sure what 'you and me' meant and it felt distinctly odd to be walking beside a young man like him. At that moment I stumbled on the cobblestones along the canal side, and ended up linking arms as he'd suggested.

The restaurant was lovely, we sat at a table near the window and straightaway ordered a bottle of Chianti Classico. Once we'd read the menu and had ordered, Andy turned on the charm.

"You look fantastic tonight."

"Oh come on," I chuckled, "is that your best shot? If you're trying to get me into bed with cliches like that, it's going to be a long evening!"

I suddenly realised what I'd said, a Freudian slip maybe, but I blushed and added, "Oh my god, I didn't mean it like that!"

We both laughed out loud, and made the couple at the next table look across.

"Noooo... I'm not going to do all that stuff, I just want to enjoy your company. Now tell me about you and your husband, where did you meet?"

The story of my life began, with me asking questions of Andy as we went along. By the time we were halfway through our main course we were on our second bottle of wine.

I felt totally relaxed and had to keep telling myself that this was just a pleasant evening with a young colleague.

"Do you mind if I text my husband?" I said later as we ordered coffee.

"Sure, go ahead." Andy smiled.

I typed, 'Hope your meal went ok. Text me when you're home.'

"Just checking up on him," I told Andy, and I must have looked doubtful.

"You don't trust him?" Andy asked quite seriously.

"I was beginning to... again, but I'm not sure tonight."

I explained why I'd decided to come out with him, a bit of tit for tat.

"So if he sleeps with his girlfriend does that mean you'll sleep with me?"

The look in Andy's eyes was mischievous, and I snorted, "You won't leave it alone will you. You need a cold shower!"

"Only with you," his outrageous flirting continued.

I changed the subject completely, "I think we'd better get back, let me pay for this."

"Certainly not, I asked you out."

"Okay, but at least let me buy you a night cap back at the hotel."

"Alright," he replied, "then I can keep you to myself for a bit longer."

The waiter took the card payment and we got up to go. I knew straightaway I'd had too much to drink.

"I think I'm gonna have to hold onto you again Andy," I giggled.

We set off along the cobbles and I asked him about the guys in his room.

"My suite!" he said proudly, "actually it's two bedrooms, with one large lounge and two en suites. I share a bedroom with Joe."

"Oh... him," I retorted, "Lucy's stud."

"Yes, I'm afraid he's probably fucking that blonde tonight, sorry, excuse my language."

"That's okay, and the other guys, you know them?"

"Oh they're out on the town tonight, clubbing. They're okay, two guys from down south."

I stumbled again and clung on for a moment with both hands.

"Here, lean up against this railing." It was a railing that ran alongside the canal and the fairy lights above created a mood.

I grabbed the cold steel with one hand and lifting my foot, reached down to push my shoe back on properly. As I stood back up Andy kissed me.

His lips were soft on mine. and it only lasted a second or two.

"You sod," I said, "that wasn't meant to happen!"

"It was nice though," he beamed.

I ignored it and just said, "We need to get back, these shoes are coming off then."

In another fifty yards we were back in the hotel, and Andy said, "Let's have our nightcap in there."

He pointed to a small side lounge with a grand piano that was used for impromptu entertainment.

"I've got to get the drinks," I protested.

"Don't worry, I'll get them... you sit down... cognac?"

I reluctantly agreed, anxious to take my shoes off. There was another couple in there and they smiled as I sank into one of the old leather sofas and kicked off my heels.

When Andy returned he grinned, "Better?"

Just then a text arrived, from Lucy. It just said, 'I'm using the room, if you can wait till midnight. Should be ok then.'

I despaired at the thought of her throwing herself at yet another guy.

"Bad news?" Andy must have seen my face.

"No, just Lucy, I won't go into details.'

Andy chuckled as he sat down, the loose padding in the sofa allowing him to sink towards me.

"You heard back from your husband? Sorry I'm being nosey, it's nothing to do with me."

I shrugged and replied, "It's okay, no, I don't think so," and I looked at the WhatsApp message I'd sent earlier, it hadn't even been read.

"No, I haven't." and tucked the phone back in my handbag.

There was silence for a moment before Andy half turned and hooked his elbow onto the back of the sofa beside me. It allowed his hand to squeeze my shoulder gently.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,242 Followers