Sports Injury Exam

Story Info
A friend asks for some help.
933 words
3.54
23.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

During my time here at Lit, I've made some friends -- both male and female -- and we converse and play in email, through private messages and the like. I recently got one from one of my male friends. I give you his initial message, then my response. It isn't great literature, but I thought it was kind of fun, and hope that others would have fun with it, too.

From XXX

To susurrus

Hey dude I know this might be weird but I landed on my butt while we were playing soccer, and I was just wondering if you could let me know if it's bruised...

my response:

Oh, hey, yeah. What are friends for?

Drop those trousers. Now the underwear. Bend over. Spread your feet a little more.

Hm. Doesn't look damaged at all. No scrapes or anything. Your balls are hanging nice and low, so that looks pretty good. Let me just run my hands over those cheeks and see if I can feel anything out of the ordinary.

Nope, that feels pretty good. How about if I run a finger down the middle? Oh, man, you jumped a little when I touched your hole. Maybe something's wrong there. I better investigate closer.

Let me just circle the pucker. You let me know how it feels.

Is that a good moan or a bad moan? Maybe my tongue would give a better sense of whether things are okay back here or not. I'll just flick it across your hole.

Oh, shit, a bigger moan. Maybe I'm going too light with my tongue. Let me just flatten it out and make one big lap over the entire area.

Oh, fuck, a bigger moan yet. You must be in pretty bad shape.

It just occurred to me: if you're feeling this much at this location, does it still work the way it's supposed to? I don't think a finger will be big enough, though. I've only got one thing that will test that hole properly. Let me get some lube. I'll smear it all over my cock and for good measure, your hole.

Fuck, moaning at the lube? You're sure you don't want to see a doctor about this? Okay, if you say so.

Now, hold still while I line up with the hole we're testing. Man, this is tight. You might have really damaged something here. Oh, wait a minute, it just opened up and swallowed the head of my cock.

Hm. Seems to be stretching okay. What's that? You feel like I need to go deeper to make sure it's really completely okay? Alright. Don't want to miss something, after all. I'm going to push my hips forward some more. You tell me if I need to stop.

Oh fuck, now about half my shaft is buried up in you. Everything still okay? I don't want to continue if this is causing you problems. Don't know how this is feeling for you, but I have to admit: feels pretty fucking good to me.

What'd you say? More? Oh, yeah, I get it, you want to make sure nothing's really out of whack. Sure, I get it.

Just ram it the rest of the way? Is that a good idea? You've been doing a lot of moaning and stuff. I don't want to be causing you distress. If you can't take it, just let me know and we'll take you to an emergency room to get it checked out by a professional. No? You want me to just continue with my test? If you say so. I have to admit, I'm a little curious now how much of me you can take, too. It kind of feels too good for me to want to stop.

Okay... ram it in... Here goes.

Oh, fuck, now we both moaned. My hips are mashed right up against your ass. I can feel your hole spasming on my hard-on.

Don't know how this feels for you, but I won't lie, it feels pretty goddamn spectacular from this side. If I pull back a little bit, it looks pretty fucking great, too.

What do you think? You satisfied everything's okay? No? I should make sure by moving my hips and fucking my cock in and out of your ass? If you say so. I just hope, from all this moaning, that I'm not making whatever the problem you asked me to look into worse. Just keep going? Alright.

Oh, fuck. This is nice. It isn't going to take long, and I'll be cumming.

Go ahead? In your ass? You think it''ll help? If you say so. I'll quit if you want me to. Okay, then...

Oh, yeah. Yeah, if I keep going, I'm going to cum.

Go ahead and cum? You're sure? You don't want me to pull out? Okay, you don't have to beg. I just wanted to make sure you were sure.

Only a couple more... thrusts... Ohh... Fuuck! God, I'm pumping you full. It's gonna be leaking from you for an hour after I'm done.

Wow, that was a big one. What's that? Don't pull out yet? You want to feel me get soft first? Okay, if you say so.

That felt pretty damn good to me. How're you feeling? You were doing a hell of a lot of moaning.

Better? Cool. Glad I could help.

Say, while we're on the subject, I was moving some shit at work the other day, and backed into something, ass first, pretty hard. Think you could look into that for me, see if everything's okay?