Sports Night

Story Info
Something unexpected happens on sports night.
11.9k words
4.45
4.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Author's Note: While writing this story, it came to my attention that there was a movie from 1960 called The Apartment, some of which might have a similar story line to Sports Night. I have not seen the movie, and purposely have not watched it, so any similarities are purely coincidental.

He was on top of the world as he left the building. He'd aced the interview, expertly answered all the questions, and received an offer for the job, which he accepted. Out on the street, he realized he was starving, having been too nervous to eat breakfast. A block away was a fast-food burger joint, not ideally what he had in mind, but at least close, so he headed for it.

Standing in line, Evan Connolly couldn't help but notice the attractive woman in front of him in business attire. She wore a short dress, form-fitting, and though not low-cut, did hint at rounded, sizeable breasts. His attention was so focused on her appearance, he was brought back to reality when he heard her swear, then the exchange between her and the person behind the counter. Apparently, she was short cash.

"I work down the street," she was saying, "I can bring you the difference later."

"Or you could use a credit card," the employee suggested.

"I didn't bring a credit card."

Evan didn't know what suddenly possessed him, but he reached for his wallet, pulled out a ten-dollar bill, and handed it to the person behind the counter. "Allow me."

The woman in the short business dress looked at him with her mouth hanging open. "Oh, you don't have to—"

"It's only seven dollars and forty-five cents."

"That's very kind of you. I can meet you here later and pay you back."

In another self-surprising move, Evan said, "Why don't you let me sit with you and we'll call it even."

With raised eyebrows, she hesitantly said, "Well, okay, I'll find a table." She grabbed her bag of food and walked away.

"Thank you, sir. What can I get you?"

Evan placed his order, and when he received it, he easily found the table with the young woman. Sitting down, he said, "I'm Evan."

"Katherine. And thank you very much. Not many people would have done that."

Evan shrugged. "You're very welcome. It was my good deed for the day."

"Do you perform a good deed every day?" she asked with a glowing smile.

"Not often enough." Even though he had just met her, there was something about her that had him liking her for years. Of course, up close she was as beautiful as his first glimpse of her. And though they'd only exchanged a few words, she was very engaging. "Do you eat here often?" Evan asked to make conversation. He didn't want to be creepy by asking anything too personal.

"No. Occasionally, I just like to get out of the office at lunchtime, and this place is just convenient. I don't eat fast foods much."

"Neither do I. As you said, this was just convenient."

"I have to tell you, I'm really embarrassed," Katherine admitted.

"No need to be. Things like that happen."

"It's never happened to me."

"There's a first time for everything. Besides, you saved me from having to eat alone."

"Glad I could help."

They lapsed into silence to munch on their burgers and fries.

After a couple of bites of her small burger, Katherine made a sour face. "Even though it's convenient, I don't know why I come here. I really don't care for the food."

"I agree. It's just sustenance. Something to eat."

She made a face that said she agreed but still didn't like it as she finished her meal. "Well, gotta go. Thanks again."

"Leaving so soon?"

"I have to take lunch when my boss does, and I need to be back before him. I don't always know what time he's going to go. Sometimes he tells me, other times, like today, he just comes out and said says he's going to lunch. So, I reached in my wallet, grabbed a few bills, and rushed here. Obviously, I didn't watch what I reached for."

"He sounds like a tyrant."

"Not at all. He treats me very well."

"Any chance I'll run into you here again?"

She'd lifted her hand with thumb and forefinger a half-inch apart. "Very little." And with that, she was gone.

It occurred to Evan that she had been uncomfortable with the arrangement and ate quickly so she could leave. He considered for a second following her to see where she worked, but if she caught him, that would work adversely. So, he had to let a chance encounter slip away.

* * *

The two men stepped aside to allow the two ladies to enter the elevator first. It was the gentlemanly thing to do. Both ladies were quite attractive and dressed to be alluring in short dresses that showed off their shapely figures. Once the doors closed and the four could see one another, the men each recognized one of the women.

"You," Katherine said.

"Katherine," Evan said.

"You two know each other?" Todd asked as he recognized the other woman. "Hi, Barbara."

"Hello, Todd," Barbara returned.

"We actually met at for a fast-food lunch," Evan revealed.

"Katherine, you went to a fast-food restaurant for lunch?" Barbara asked.

"I just wanted to get out of the office for a bit," Katherine explained.

Standing next to one another, Barbara nudged Todd with a sway of her body. "It's good to see you again."

"And you," Todd agreed.

"We need to catch up," Barbara suggested as the elevator doors opened. "Buy me a drink?"

"Of course." Todd took her by the arm, and together, they walked across the hall and entered the apartment where the party they were all attending was being held.

Katherine stopped outside the lift. "She dragged me to this party, now she's gone off and left me."

"Likewise, for me. Todd insisted I come with him. But I don't know the host, nor any of Todd's friends."

"It's the same with Barbara and me."

"Well, I was hoping I'd run into you again," Evan said.

"Oh, really? Why? Want your money back?"

With a chuckle, he said, "No. I felt a connection. I thought you were nice, and to be quite honest I think you are very attractive."

"Thank you. You're handsome, too." He was, she thought.

Evan was encouraged by that. "Well, we're here. Might as well go in. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Buy me a drink?"

"It's just an expression."

They headed for the door, and once inside, both were amazed by the large number of people there. Walking through the huge apartment, neither recognized any of the other attendees. They made it to the bar, an actual bar with a bar tender.

"What'll you have?" Evan asked.

"White wine."

While Evan obtained the drinks, Katherine glanced around for any familiar faces. She saw none, but something else caught her eye. Several feet away, two couples were standing together in conversation. One pair had their back to Katherine, and she witnessed the man casually reach behind the woman. His fingers hooked the hem of her dress and very slowly started lifting it. Either the woman was not aware or didn't care. He gathered the hem up to her butt to reveal she was wearing a thong which exposed her cheeks. Tenderly, he ran his middle finger down the crack of her ass and between her legs. He now appeared to be rubbing her pussy. She spread her legs slightly, which suggested she knew.

Evan appeared, handing her a wine glass.

Taking a sip, Katherine leaned over, nodded with her head to what she was seeing, and whispered, "Look over there. Casually."

Evan complied with raised eyebrows. "Some people are shameless."

Katherine slowly walked away, Evan following. Further along, there was a sofa and love seat completely occupied by men and women. The females all had short dresses on, and sitting on the low couch, their dresses were way up on their thighs. Standing in the right position would reveal much more, but the girls did not seem to care. Evidence of this was when one of the men ran his hand up her leg to blatantly stroke her pussy. She merely giggled and spread her legs a bit wider.

The woman of the other couple had a low-cut top on, and her man was turned toward her fondling her cleavage. Likewise, she was not put out.

"What kind of party is this?" Katherine asked.

"I don't know," Evan responded. "A promiscuous one, it would seem."

On one wall was a fireplace. Between it and a corner wall, was a nook. A man was leaning against the wall, and another woman in short skirt was leaning against him. They occasionally kissed, and as they did, she rubbed his cock through his pants. She was really pressing her body against his, but it seemed, that was not enough. So, she unzipped his pants, reached in, and extracted his very hard, very large dick.

"Well, I think I was invited here under false pretenses," Katherine said.

"So, was I," Evan agreed. "This is a couples party."

"I think it's more than that. I wonder where Barbara disappeared to?" Katherine walked around in search of her friend. Evan wondered about Todd also. "Excuse me while I find the bathroom."

Wandering down a hallway, Katherine opened the door to what she expected to be the bathroom. It was, but it was also occupied. A man and woman were engaged in a passionate kiss. His pants were undone, his cock was out and the woman, whose dress was pulled down to expose her tits and the hem up to show her ass, had her hand wrapped tightly around his dick. He was spreading her butt cheeks and running his finger up and down. He whipped her around and she pressed her rear against his impressive erection, performing some rubbing motion. He was manhandling her breasts while kissing her neck and shoulders, and she had reached around behind her to maintain her hold on his rod. His other hand was between her legs fondling her pussy.

Katherine knew she shouldn't be peeping, but she was also mesmerized by what she was watching. It was quite stimulating. Glancing around, the few others in the hallway were oblivious to her voyeurism. She returned her attention inside the bathroom.

The woman had turned back around and had dropped to her knees so she could devour his cock with her mouth. It was an intense blowjob, and she really seemed to be into it. She lifted her bare breast so she could lick her own nipple and the tip of his dick simultaneously. Katherine had never seen a woman do that. This was really erotic. In between sucking, she jerked his shaft and rubbed it between her boobs.

Katherine found the entire seen stimulating, and once again glanced around to make certain she wasn't discovered. If the couple in the bathroom knew she was there, they didn't seem to care.

The woman was sucking the man's cock so hard, Katherine was waiting for her to take a layer of skin off. But between her oral skills and her handiwork, she was rewarded with a spray of his cum all over her tits. And it was a massive load. That didn't stop her from mouthing his cock. She licked all his jism off and swallowed it.

So aroused was she now, that was all Katherine could take. She quietly closed the bathroom door to return to the living area. She found Evan coming her way, and when they connected, she whispered to him what she'd seen.

There were so many more people at the party now that they filled the hallways. And there seemed to be a conglomeration in the master bedroom. Evan and Katherine headed in that direction, overly curious what they would find.

A crowd seemed to be watching something. Shockingly, a not completely naked couple were actually having sex on the bed.

Katherine gasped, but watched intently, still aroused from the bathroom scene. The others crowding the room were also spectators. And it was pretty hot.

"Wow! They're good!" Katherine remarked.

That surprised Evan. He agreed, but not aloud.

Others in the room were also moved by the scene to the point of groping each other, and some even beginning to shed clothes. There was even evidence of co-mingling; guys touching more than one woman, girls doing the same.

"What the fuck?" Katherine said. "That's Barbara on the bed."

"And Todd," Evan suddenly noticed.

"That bitch didn't tell me this was going to be an orgy!"

"Neither did Todd," Evan said.

"And I rode with her, so I'm stuck here."

"If this bothers you, I can take you home," Evan offered.

"I'm no prude, but I don't want to be expected to get involved."

"Yeah, I would have changed underwear if I had known about this," Evan joked.

With a giggle, Katherine asked, "You would have participated?"

"No, no, just kidding." But if she'd been willing, he might have.

"Well, I don't want to tear you away from this if you want to stay."

"If you want to leave, I agree, I don't want to have to participate."

"Then, if you don't mind."

"Guess we'll let Todd and Barbara figure out for themselves we've left."

"Well, I'm sure in hell not going to interrupt them," Katherine said with a smirk.

But in the elevator, Katherine was quiet, although Evan noticed her nipples were hard as they imprinted the flimsy material her dress. In the car, she sat without regard to the hem of her dress, which revealed a fair amount of thigh.

Not far away from the apartment building, Katherine noted, "It's still early, isn't it?"

"Barely eleven. Too early to go home?"

"I guess I was expecting this to be a late night."

"We could go somewhere for a drink," Evan suggested.

"You have someplace in mind?"

"No, I don't. I don't usually frequent such places."

"Well, another glass of wine would be nice."

"Don't read any more into this as any more than an innocent invitation, but I do have a couple of nice bottles of white wine in my fridge."

"So, you want me to come to your home?"

"As I said, it is an innocent invitation. Nothing more."

"I have no doubt about that." She smirked. "In all the time I've known you, you've been nothing but polite and gentlemanly. So, I'll take the gamble."

Evan chuckled. "You're too kind."

His apartment was not that far away. They arrived, went in, and he instantly poured the wine.

"So, how close a friend is Barbara?"

"Apparently, not close enough if she couldn't tell me what kind of party that was."

"Is there a reason she thought you might have wanted to go to such a party?"

Katherine shrugged. "Not that I can think of."

But somehow, Evan thought there might be more to that answer. "And it would have been nice if Todd had said something like, oh, it might get wild."

"Wouldn't that have invited another question, like how wild?"

"Of course."

"Would you have still gone if you had known?" Katherine wanted to know.

"Probably not. You?"

"Definitely not. Although, I must say, seeing what I saw was quite erotic."

"Yes, it was," Evan agreed.

"Did you know that people had parties like that?"

"Well, yeah, I've heard of orgies."

"You think that's what that was?"

"I think if we were to go back there now, we'd see a whole lot more."

"You want to go back?"

"No, no, I wasn't suggesting . . . do you?"

"No, but I did drag you away."

No, you didn't," Evan corrected. "I offered. And I'd rather be here with you."

Katherine displayed that room-lighting smile. They'd each sat on his sofa while chatting. She uncrossed her leg, and then crossed the other leg with no regard to what her dress revealed of her thighs. By now, they'd both emptied their glass.

Holding up his wine glass, Evan asked, "More?"

"Trying to get me drunk?" she asked lightheartedly.

"No. I'd want you fully aware."

"You would, would you? I think I need to use the restroom. Never was able to at the party."

Evan stood and pointed. "Through the bedroom. I'll fill our glasses."

They both returned at about the same time. Evan was still standing.

Their drinks at the party and the first glass of wine seemed to loosen them up a bit, so Evan took the chance to ask, "So, are you still thinking about the party?"

With a frown, Katherine asked, "What do you mean?"

He pointed to her breasts where her hard nipples were still pressing against the material of her dress.

She glanced down. "Oh, yeah. The headlights are on." Looking back up, she noted, "And if your pants tell any tale, so are you."

He'd had an erection since seeing all the action at the party, and glancing at her sitting on his sofa with her shapely legs did nothing to relieve it.

Evan shrugged helplessly. "It wasn't just the party."

She understood and pretended to blush but didn't really. "Well, what do you suppose it means that we were both unsuspecting attendees at a sex party, we were both aroused by it, and now that we're away from it we're still aroused. And the only stimulus left to maintain that arousal is each other."

"Your observation is quite astute."

Katherine stepped closer to him, accepted her refilled glass of wine, took a sip, set it down on the coffee table, and seductively asked, "So, what do we do about it?"

The look in her eye suggested a carnal outcome, but Evan did not want to act based on his own desires. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't want to waltz," she responded to his answering her question with a question. Stepping even closer, she rubbed her nipples through her dress, against his chest. She saw his cock pulse in his pants.

"Well, I like your suggestion." He knew she had seen his dick expand.

"And I like your response to my suggestion."

Slowly, they each moved closer until their lips met.

As the kiss progressed, Katherine moved into position to straddle Evan's lap causing her dress to slide up to her crotch. She set her pussy down directly over the lump in his pants, wherein it pulsed again against her snatch. She giggled.

Abruptly, she stopped and stood to his disappointed frown.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"No. Mind if I get comfortable?"

He shook his head as she quickly squirmed out of her dress and tossed it on a nearby chair. Straddling his lap again, she resumed their divine kiss. His hands caressed her soft skin all over. She freed her breasts from the cups of her bra, and he did not hesitate to smash his face between them before sucking each pointed nipple. She moved his hands to cup her ass cheeks which her bikini panties barely covered.

Evan's dick was so hard he felt as though it might rip right through his pants.

Katherine removed her bra completely, and with a giggle, slapped her tits against his face. It was unexpected, but he loved it, nonetheless. He held each one to again suck her nipples as her hand went between to rub his cock through his pants.

They kissed again. He forced his hand under the waistband of her panties to rub her pussy. She responded by pumping her hips.

"Mmmm," she purred, and then unbuttoned his shirt, spreading it open. She licked each of his nipples, which no woman had ever done. It was wildly erotic, and he loved it. She was inventive and obviously as horny as could be.

Kissing her way down his chest and abdomen, she undid his pants and pulled them down to give some relief to his cock. A moment later, it was in her mouth. She licked it up and down like it was a sucker and ran her tongue around the mushroom head. She zig-zagged her tongue over the slit in his penis. It tickled, but again, it was thrilling.

Standing again to quickly shed her panties, she was back in his lap grabbing for his dick. She rubbed the head against her pussy before sliding it in and sitting on it to the hilt. She was tight, warm, and wet, and she felt wonderful.

Evan played with her bouncing tits as she slowly moved up and down on his rod, breathing heavily. Gradually, she picked up her pace, and her expression said that an orgasm was eminent.

And sure enough, it came. She rode it as long as it lasted, taking gasping breaths, until she finished. Smiling, Katherine continued her up and down movement on him. They kissed again to a much slower pace.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers