Spotless

Story Info
I get boyfriend-bullied while trying to make a chicken salad.
2.2k words
3.91
18.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes when I clean house, I like to say I cleaned it spotless. It's never really true.

Somewhere in the back of recollection, we all think of one thing when we hear that phrase. It will never be spotless. On the kitchen floor is a dark spot on the wood. We've tried washing it, we've tried different chemicals. Nothing seems to remove it. Mr. Clean ain't got nothing on this little smudge stain.

It was the fourth of July. Or maybe the third... It was the fourth of July weekend, for sure. Benny and Mikey were going to a party. They invited me along. Benny was my boyfriend, we'd been together for a couple years at the time. He was the perfect guy for me. He was funny and fun, always the life of the party. Everyone always wanted him to be around, so I was always invited to everything. I wasn't directly invited, you know, they'd ask Benny to come and he'd bring me along. Someone had to keep him out of trouble. Boy could he be trouble!

It was warm in the morning. We were supposed to bring food so I was making some chicken salad. Mikey was bouncing around the kitchen while I made the dressing. Mikey was Benny's cousin and the two of us always cooked together. He was actually a chef at a restaurant so he knew what he was doing. Benny was sprawled out on the couch, listening to music. He sang along to the song, very poorly I might add. He didn't care. He liked to make a scene. He loved attention.

While I was taking the butterflied chicken and cutting it into shreds, Benny came over and grabbed my butt. It was one hand on the outside of each of my hips and he bumped his pelvis against my rear. It was his way of saying he wanted a piece of ass. Assumably before we left for the party, but I never knew with him. I playfully bumped back. Mikey was used to it. Benny was never one to hide it. He liked to assert his dominance over me in front of others. It was just his way. I liked it sometimes. It was usually just playful.

He also had a bit of an exhibition kink. I'd done stuff with him before in front of people. Usually it was just minor stuff but I really didn't expect this. He tugged my pants down right there in front of his cousin, while we were trying to cook, mind you. I jumped and squealed, my hands grasping at them to stop him.

"What the hell Benny!?"

Mikey was laughing. It wasn't a shock to him at all. It was just Benny playing around in his usual fashion. It was at my expense though, and I was trying to slap him. He dodged and pulled them down again. Since I had turned and he got the waistband of my panties too, Both the guys had a clear view of my pubic mound.

"What's that hairstyle? The Chinese Mohawk?"

He was making fun of my pubic hair. He was also making fun of the fact that I hated when people called me Chinese. I was not Chinese. Mikey reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. He knew we were going to be fighting and he was going to watch. He lit his smoke while I swung again. This time it was without trying to pull my pants up. Humiliation took second place to the need to defend myself.

Benny caught my hand and his quick hand went down to slap my pubic region. I lurched back, flinching by twisting my thigh to knee him away. "Oh my god, Benny! Stop!"

He didn't stop though. He just wanted to prove he was better than me. It was something we often did around the house. It was just that Mikey and his brother, who were Benny's cousins, also lived in the house. That meant that he'd be humiliating me in front of them. Yes it was often a precursor to something sexual. This was the case right now. I knew it.

He twisted me though, pushing me over the counter and bending me over. In a way it was welcome because at least Mikey would only see my butt at this point, but man did he give me a spank!

"Fuck, cut it out Benny!"

He was laughing. Mike was too. This was the sort of thing we did for entertainment. I looked down at the counter and there was the knife. It was the chicken cutting knife. I picked it up and he quickly slapped my hand.

"Whoooooaaaa..." Said Mikey loudly, suggesting I crossed the line. "No knives, yo!"

Finally, Benny said something besides just being a silent bully with a tease of a smile on his face. He said it gingerly, and it caught Mikey's attention. "Bend over, let me see that pussy!"

I rolled my eyes. I couldn't win here like this against him. So I complied. He ran a finger over it. He stuck his finger right inside with Mikey watching. It was so degrading. I breathed a big heaving sigh, as he poked my insides with his fat pointer finger. He pulled it right out and then stuck it in Mikey's face. "Want a sniff? That's some fine pussy, right?"

Mikey laughed. He played along with Benny. Yeah. He wasn't on my team today. He was helping him humiliate me. Luckily they were like family. I sulked there for a second while they chatted, obediently staying in position until they were done so that this boyfriend-bully business would stop. Mikey fed right into it, chewing on his smoke as he polluted the room. "Sure is!"

"That's my pussy. I own it! Right Lily?"

I sighed, wishing he'd just stop this. "Yes... can you stop now?" I reached down and tried to pull my pants and panties up.

"Whoa, hang on!"

"Cut it out, Benny..."

He swatted my hand again. A playful slap on the top of my hand hurt and I yanked it away. He grabbed them and held them down, pushing them all the way down to the floor. "I want to look at my pussy. Cook with no panties on."

Grrr... Frustration had already set in at this point. I just surrendered to it. I stepped out of my bottoms that were in a ring at my ankles. So I went back to cooking with no panties on. Fuck it, I just wanted to ignore them and make the damn food. However, I could feel both of them constantly looking down there. I was feeling so self conscious. I kept glaring at Benny, my redheaded boyfriend, he humiliated me so bad in front of his cousin. It was devilish.

His cousin Mikey, at one point said something like "Mmm... nice scenery."

Benny replied, "Yeah, that's my ass too. My ass and my pussy. I own it."

Mikey replied back, "Lucky fucker."

"Yeah man, look what she'll let me do."

Oh god... what was he planning now? He walked up behind me and began unbuckling his belt. He dropped his pants and pulled them down.

"Aww... man, I don't want to see your hairy ass!" Said Mikey, when my boyfriend took out his cock and selfishly bent me over the kitchen counter.

At this point I was in a state of submission. I couldn't win so I just let him do it. He wasn't circumcised. I really liked his cock because of that. It didn't hurt going in and stuff. He would do this thing where he pulled all his foreskin stuff forward to the tip and then launch it forward. He did that same maneuver right there in the kitchen. In one rocket launch he stabbed right inside my wet little slice. My eyes went large and I whined about it. It was very pointed, the way he did it. Just one torpedo launch right into my tunnel and then he grabbed my hips and pushed it further.

I was stabbed. I was skewered like a kebab. I would have thought he would have just began thrusting, but he didn't. He turned me around to look at Mikey. My face was red. I was as red of a blush as an Asian girl could possibly get. It was just so embarrassing.

Mike looked up from his cutting board. He had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, that's better. Man, she looks like she likes it."

He was chopping up vegetables for the salad, nonchalantly, while Benny held my rear end and began railing me over and over, slamming against my butt while his cousin looked at me whimpering. Benny put me on display here. I wasn't a porn star or anything like that. I was just a normal girl. I was being put in this position and they just acted like yeah sure, whatever. I had a dick inside of me. It moved inside of me. It was driving in and out of my sensitive intimate places. Everything felt so tight because of how retentive I was and how awkwardly embarrassed I felt.

A couple minutes went by. Only minutes, no lie. This had nothing to do with my pleasure, at all. Suddenly Benny began to lurch. He pushed hard, knocking me off balance so I stepped forward, but he stepped forward to match me. His cock was twitching quickly and he groaned. He was cumming and he just straight grabbed my legs like they were not supposed to be moving.

He was hopping up against my butt, throwing his splooging nut sauce into my unprotected sex. I felt it spurting forth, hot jam, blowing out the tip of his dick and injected straight into my belly. It was evidently what he wanted to do, because he wouldn't let me go. I felt like, maybe he just wanted to brag about it in front of Mikey, or teach me a lesson for something. I don't know. Maybe it was just a territorial thing? Maybe more humiliation for me?

At either rate Mikey was cutting a carrot. It wasn't a very large carrot. Just an average sized carrot. He flicked his cigarette in the ashtray, and then began snuffing it out. I was looking rather embarrassed because what Mikey couldn't see, but could probably imagine, was that I had taken it bareback to the entire finish. It didn't last long. It wasn't a marathon or anything. We were cooking something for a party and my boyfriend was being a dick. He took it all the way to climax, inseminating me there in the kitchen in front of his cousin and his cousin was just leisurely watching while chopping a carrot.

"Mmmm... that's a good girl." Said Benny from behind my rear end. He smacked me on the ass and pulled out. He was done alright.

"You done? Can I put my clothes on now?"

"No..."

I looked at him and crossed my arms. I was upset. He was being such a bully. "Come on, Benny. Stop..."

He ignored me, already made up his mind, he picked up my panties and pants. And held them so I couldn't have them back.

Mikey seemed to change sides though. "Damn Benny. You're like a two pump chump. Can't last for shit, huh?"

Benny looked at him, "Why last? I just wanted to get my rocks off."

They both laughed. I turned around, ignoring them. I felt so used, violated, humiliated. I went back to the chicken, my pussy feeling upset that it had just been used. They kept talking.

"You're an asshole." Said Mikey, as if it were a good thing.

"Nah, it's cool. It's my pussy and she likes it. She just doesn't want to admit it in front of you."

I was so mad, oh my god. I wanted to throw something at him.

"Yo, look... she's going to start leaking."

"Dude..."

"Look, look!"

"Yeah, fuck off Benny, I can see it. You're gross man."

"Nah, that's my nut, man!"

I felt it draining, but I squeezed my muscles tight to try to stop it. I didn't want to give them a show. I just wanted to get the damn chicken salad done. The bastard just used me to blow his nut and that was it.

"I don't see it."

"She's a good cum dumpster. That's why she holds it so well."

Suddenly I turned, quick. "Fuck you Benny... get out of here!"

They both started cracking up, laughing and then Benny pointed. I was leaking finally. His semen was dripping onto the kitchen floor. There was one huge thick slug-like glob, hanging from my gaping slot and it clung to my thigh all nasty, then splattered on the wood.

"There it is!"

"I'm going to fucking kill you Benny!" I ran after him, my cunt all dopey and drooling slime, while he ran away.

He ran straight to the bedroom and I pushed him on the bed. He didn't defend himself at all. He just let me slap him. So I did. I slapped the shit out of him while he laughed. Then he grabbed me into a hug and held me there for ever. He wouldn't let me go until I loved him again. We had sex like rabbits, until I was completely de-stressed.

Mikey finished the chicken salad by himself. But if anyone ever wonders what that spot on the kitchen floor is. There were witnesses. This house will never truly be spotless.