Spouse Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have finally managed to fall asleep, because I was woken up by the alarm. My muscles were sore, probably from the hard work-out yesterday. I figured that I should probably get busy, since I only had an hour before I was supposed to wake Mark and Jenny up. Stumbling into the bathroom, I started with my enema. I figured that I should get that out of the way so I could clean up any mess in the shower. As I stepped into the shower, Charli came into the bathroom. He began with his enema, then moved to the sink to get his shaving and teeth brushing out of the way. I took the time to shave my legs, pussy, and armpits. Charli stepped in just as I finished, so I stayed in and quickly helped him shave his crotch, legs, ass, and back. He could do his own armpits. While he was in the shower, I quickly brushed my teeth, then headed out to my vanity to do my hair and makeup. Charli and I helped each other insert our butt plugs, then I slipped on my heels as we were walking out the door.

I performed my morning wake-up chore efficiently. Mark was still sleeping when I took his morning wood in my mouth. Jenny had woken up as I sucked Mark's cock. Still, after swallowing his load and licking his cock clean, I moved over and licked Jenny to a nice orgasm. After that, they got up and headed to the shower as I returned to my room to fix my makeup.

When I got downstairs, I was able to have a cup of coffee as I began setting the table for breakfast. Again, it was just set for three, and Charli and I would eat afterwards. This morning was slightly different than dinner last night. Charli served the food as I was ordered to climb under the table and service Maria as she ate her breakfast.

After Charli and I finished breakfast and cleaned the kitchen, I was tasked to housecleaning. Mark and Jenny were having a party this afternoon, so the house and yard needed to be immaculate. As I was cleaning the downstairs, Mark was put in the backyard getting things set up. Honestly, I was really nervous about the party. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I was pretty sure that Charli and I would be naked and made to service any of the guests that wanted it. I had a feeling that there would be a lot of sex involved.

It was an hour before the guests were scheduled to arrive. Two guys in a truck had shown up about half an hour earlier. They were delivering and setting up chairs and tables for the party. Before they began setting up, Charli and I were ordered to kneel in front of them and give them blowjobs as a tip. After swallowing their loads, they asked if they could feel me up, and Mark allowed them five minutes. I've always had very sensitive nipples, and they seemed rather amused as they toyed with them as I began moaning in arousal shortly after they began. My knees almost gave out when two fingers were thrust into my sopping pussy and began finger fucking me. Fuck! Mark called 'Time' just before I could orgasm. Charli and I were directed over to a large outdoor shower and told to freshen up for the party.

Yeah, the delivery guys took advantage of that as they watched me soaping up my tits and cunt, then rinsing off. There were no walls on the shower. It was just a 6'X6' tile floor with a large 'rainfall' shower head above. The caterers also took the opportunity to gawk as well. The surprise was after we dried off and stepped out of the shower. Our outfits for the party had been laid out for us as we showered. You guessed it, stockings, garter belts, and 6-inch heels -- FOR BOTH OF US! I had no idea how Charli was going to survive trying to walk in those. We also both had small maid caps for our hair. This obviously couldn't be good, especially for Charli.

"Let's get you ready for your debut. Get your uniforms on." Mark commanded.

As I feared, Charli had a hard time walking in those 6-inch heels. He looked positively ridiculous in that women's lingerie, high heels, and caged penis. The fact that his masculine chest and obvious lack of breasts also added to the comical sight.

When it was time for the guests to arrive, Jenny clipped leashes to our collars and led us to the front door to greet the guests as they arrived. It was as bad as I feared. We were shown off to all their friends and coworkers. I got the impression that the party was intended to show everyone that Mark and Jenny truly were pissed about what we had done, and that he was really going to be harsh on us for bringing shame on him.

The first to arrive was Chad and his wife Julie. This was extremely humiliating, because Chad had been Mark's best friend since first grade. They had grown up together, and he had spent almost as much time at our house as he had at his own house. I had practically been his second mom as he grew up. Now, here I was a naked slave standing in front of him and his wife.

"Hey, Chad, Julie. Thanks for coming. Let me introduce my new slaves. This is Annie and Charli. Feel free to use them however you want."

"Oooohhh. Nice. I like what you've done with them." Julie said as she stepped over to me and began playing with my tits and stroking my cunt. "Hmmm. She must really be as big of a slut as you said. Her cunt is absolutely drooling."

She stepped over to Charli and Chad took her place fondling me. "You know, I've always dreamed of fucking her. I'm sure that I'll take you up on that offer later. How is she with blowjobs?" He asked.

"She's pretty good. How about a quick demonstration?" Mark replied.

"Why not?"

With that, I found myself on my knees with Chad's 7-inch cock sliding into my mouth. I knew that I needed to be quick, because other guests were about to arrive.

"I see you have her caged." Julie mentioned. It took me a moment to realize that it wasn't me she was referring to.

"Yes. We don't want to take the chance of her accidentally penetrating anyone. We just started her on the hormone therapy, so she hasn't had the chance to start developing yet."

"Oh good. In a few months she should start developing tits and her figure should begin changing as well. Are you planning on going through the full reassignment?"

"No. We might get her implants if her tits don't grow enough through the hormones, but we are going to keep her little dick."

"Hmmm. Does it get painful for her when she tries to get an erection?"

"Oh yes. That cage is really painful when that happens. You should have heard her cry when Jenny took her anal virginity yesterday. Tell you what, go ahead and see. Give her an erections and see her reaction."

I had just finished swallowing Chad's load by that time, so I stood up to watch. Julie leaned into Charli and gave her a big spit-swapping kiss as one of her hands began toying with Charli's nipples and the other hand toyed with her caged dick band testicles. It didn't take long for Charli to begin crying in pain. Julie stepped back and Charli hunched over in pain as his hands went to his crotch to try and relieve the pressure.

By that time, more guests began arriving. It was the same thing. Everyone took the opportunity to grope and fondle us with the promise of more shortly. This was going to be a long day. By the time all the guests had arrived, I had been finger fucked to two humiliating orgasms in front of everyone, I had given three more blowjobs, and Charli had given two blowjobs.

Once the guests had all arrived, Charli and I were put to work serving drinks to the guests. Of course, that included being groped and fondled by anyone that wanted to. It also included dropping to my knees and sucking cocks and licking pussies. Charli also was dropping to her knees and sucking cocks. There were even a couple of times when I was bent over a table and fucked by one of the guys. That led to a couple more orgasms for me. It was three hours later when things broke loose.

"So, Mark." Sienna, one of Mark's coworkers began. "I heard that Charli's ass has been broken in. I'd really like to fuck her."

"Sure. No problem. Let me have Jenny get a few strap-ons for you ladies." He replied.

A few minutes later, Jenny took m me into the house at get the requested items. She led me down into the basement, but instead of going into the gym, we went into the door on the opposite side. This was the first time I had ever been in this room. It turned out to be an entertainment room for parties. There was a huge flat screen TV on one wall, a wet bar along another wall, and several chairs and couches. There was also another door to another room. She went over and unlocked that door. Walking in, I wish that I hadn't seen this. It looked like a medieval torture chamber. There were several different structures that had rings at different locations. One was a large wooden X with rings at each extremity. Another was a padded bench. There was a table and a high-backed chair. Looking around, I saw a variety of whips, floggers, paddles, and canes. There were drawers and cabinets along one wall. That's where I was led. Jenny opened one drawer and pulled out several strap-on dildos for me to carry out. She then went over to another cabinet and pulled out a large jar of lube. As we left the room, I had a sinking feeling that I was going to become intimately familiar with this room.

Back out in the back yard, I was told to set the strap-on dildos on a table beside the jar of lube. As soon as I set them down, several women surged forward and began inspecting them. Sienna selected one, hiked up her dress, removed her thong and began strapping it on. Charli was brought over and told to lean over the table. Seeing what was going on, he tried to resist. All that got him was four guys pushing his torso down onto the table and having his legs tied to the table legs and arms tied to the other end of the table.

"You are embarrassing us in front of our guests." Jenny announced. "For that, you will be punished in front of everyone. Mark, may I borrow your belt, please? I'd rather not take the time to go back down to the basement to retrieve a cane."

Mark slipped his belt off and handed it to Jenny. He then moved in front of Charli and said, "Because you caused us to be embarrassed, you will be whipped on your BARE ASS."

I began to see a pattern here. Jenny seemed to be the disciplinarian. I'm not sure if Mark simply didn't want to do it, or if Jenny just really liked doing it. I began to suspect that Jenny had a bit of a sadistic streak, and we were a convenient outlet for that. She did seem to get into it with gusto. She also wasn't very gentle with her strokes.

To me, it looked like it was in slow motion. I watched as she drew her arm back. The buckle was in her hand, and she had one loop around her hand. As her arm went back, the tail end of the belt flew back horizontally. When her arm was fully extended slightly behind her, I could see her entire body tense up. Her torso was slightly twisted. The forward motion began at her waist she began rotating her body around. Her thighs tightened as she brought her leg muscles into the action. As she began rotating, I could see her bicep muscle tighten. This was going to really hurt. She was bringing every bit of power into this strike. The belt flew straight out from her hand as it moved forward towards its target.

[swish] [SMACK] It was dead center, right on Charli's 'sit spot'. I swear, I actually saw Charli's ass indent when the belt hit flat across both cheeks. Charli's head popped up. 'Her' eyes bulged out. 'She' took in a sudden lung full of air. I braced for the scream. I was not disappointed.

"AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

It was loud. It was long. It was shrill and extremely high-pitched. It hadn't even ended before the second stroke hit with equal force. This one landed a half inch above the first. The third, a half inch below the first. The next two hit half an inch below the previous one. When Jenny was done, Charli's ass looked like part of the American flag with the red and white stripes. I had no doubt that they would be turning from red to purple in the very near future.

With that done, Jenny pulled Charli's butt plug out of 'her' ass and stuck it in 'her' mouth.

"Clean it off." She ordered.

Charli complied and sucked and licked it until Jenny was satisfied. Then, she set it on the table beside Charli's head.

"OK." Jenny announced. "Charli's ass is now open to anyone that wants to use it. 'Her' mouth is also available. Don't be shy about having 'her' lick and suck you clean after you have finished in 'her' ass. 'She' hasn't had much experience with 'her' ass, so you will need to use plenty of lube." Charli was in for a long day.

My ordeal began shortly after that with Kendra. Several of the guests were getting excited as they watched Sienna fuck Charli's ass, so I was tasked to start sucking cocks and lick pussies as they watched the show. I had already swallowed two loads of cum and was beginning to lick Kendra's pussy when Mark strolled up and began talking to her.

"So, Mark. What's this I hear about you two installing a dungeon in the basement?" She asked.

"Well, you know that Jen is bi, and she has that prolictivity about dominating her female lovers. When we decided that we would be purchasing these two slaves, we decided to add the dungeon to the entertainment room. Not only would it be good for parties, but it would give us a good place to punish or just have fun with them. We haven't had time to use it yet, since we just got them yesterday, though."

"I see. Yes, I'm fully aware of Jen's kinks. You do remember that we were roommates for a while. I'm sure that you also know that I also enjoy giving a bit of pain to sluts. Any chance that we can take this bitch down there and break it in?"

"I think that would be a great idea. She hasn't really done anything to deserve a punishment lately, but she is a slave, so it doesn't really matter if she deserves it or not. I'll get Jen to go with you and unlock the door. I'll also let everyone know that she will be down there for their use as well."

Jenny came over and clipped the leash to my collar and led me back into the house. We were followed by Kendra as well as several other men and women. We went back down into the basement, through the entertainment room, and into the dungeon. Once there, Kendra pulled out my butt plug. She stuck it in my mouth and ordered me to suck it clean. While that was happening, she and Jenny went over to the cabinets and began looking through them. A few minutes later, they came back over with Kendra carrying a few items in her hands. The plug was pulled back out of my mouth and tossed in a sink. I was ordered to bend over and spread my ass cheeks. Another plug was inserted. I was then led over to the large wooden 'X' and strapped onto it facing forward. My arms were strapped stretched out above my head to the top ends of the structure. My legs were strapped in spread wide to the bottom pieces. They then strapped a belt around my waist to hold me tight to the structure.

OK, so a few explanations about some things that have been said. Earlier in the day, before Charli and I were sent to get ready for the party, Jenny and Mark explained a couple of things to us. First off, yes, Charlie would be transitioning into a Shemale. The hormones 'she' was being given would eventually grow breasts and turn 'her' shape into more of a woman's shape. 'She' would not be getting surgery but would keep 'her' dick. We would refer to 'her' as a woman from that point further, since 'she' was no longer a man. As far as our sexual organs, little girls have vaginas. Women have breasts and pussies, slaves, sluts, and whores have tits and cunts. We would be required to refer to them properly.

I hadn't noticed it before, but there was an adjustable connection point below my crotch. Kendra and Jenny attached something there and adjusted it so that there was a bulbous thing pressed up against my cunt. Yes, you would think that I had become a bit used to being naked in front of a group of fully dressed people by now, but you would be wrong. Being bound in this position of spread wide and fully displayed added to my humiliation. When that bulbous object was pressed into my cunt, I could feel my wetness as I was obviously becoming aroused. I had began noticing that a bit since yesterday. It frankly perplexed me as to why I was becoming sexually aroused whenever I was humiliated.

Kendra sauntered up to me once I was fully locked in and prepared. I was really nervous about what was about to happen. She came up to me and began caressing my tits.

"I have good news and bad news for you, Slut. The good news is that you are about to have orgasms like you have never even dreamed about. The bad news is that you are going to be experiencing a lot of pain. Now, there are different types of pain that you should know about. You are already familiar with punishment pain. That is intended to correct bad behavior. It hurts. That is the purpose of it. There is not supposed to be any pleasure associated with it. What you will be experiencing here is called sensual pain. It is not as extreme as punishment pain. What sensuous pain does is release endorphins to heighten your sexual pleasure and give you absolutely mind-blowing orgasms. With any luck, you will begin craving sensual pain and become a pain-slut. If trained properly, you can actually orgasm just from the pain. This is the start of your training. A word of advice, give yourself over to it. Let your mind give into the pain and turn it into your pleasure. Focus on the pleasure you are about to receive instead of just focusing on the pain."

With that, she strutted over to the wall and selected a single tail whip. The crowd gathered around as Kendra took her position in front of me. She snapped the whip a few times to get used to it. She then locked eyes on me. The whip was in her right hand. She held up her left hand, and I could see a remote controller in it. With her eyes locked on mine, she very deliberately, exaggerating the movements, moved her thumb and pressed a button. Suddenly, the plug in my ass and the bulbous object pressing on my cunt came alive and began to give strong vibrations. As I may have mentioned before, I was already quite sexually aroused. The vibrations hit me like a freight train. My eyes rolled back into my head. It was pure bliss.

I never heard it. I wasn't expecting it, although I probably should have been. I was totally unprepared for it. My right tit suddenly exploded in agony. All thoughts of an impending orgasm disappeared. My eyes sprang open in time to see the whip recoil back to Kendra. I watched as the whip snaked behind her as she drew her arm back. Then the tensing of her arm as it moved forward again. I could see that she wasn't using nearly all of her power as she propelled the whip forward. I watched in horror as the snake-like strand flew towards me. I screamed as the leather bit into the flesh of my left tit, making a twin to the angry mark on my right tit. The vibrations in my cunt and ass increased with another push of the button by the thumb on Kendra's left hand. A second strike hit my right tit. Then another on my left tit.

It happened on the fifth strike of the whip. The fifth strike wasn't very painful at all. It was different. Instead of the pain blocking out the vibrations in my cunt and ass, it seemed to electrify them. The whip strike sent a bolt of lightning from where it struck the underside of my tit directly to the core of my cunt. The next one did the same. The seventh stroke of the whip caused the tone of my cries to change. It was less a cry of pain, and more of a moan of pleasure. My audience noticed the change on the eighth stroke.

"Holy shit. She's pushing her tits out for more." I heard a male voice exclaim in shock.

"Yeah. She's just about ready." Kendra replied.

At the time, I didn't understand what she was talking about. 'Ready for what?' I remembered thinking to myself at the time. Two more strikes to my tits had me humping my hips trying to get more pressure from the vibrator onto my cunt.