Spouses In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beautiful cheeks reddened. "I can't think about anything but you." At the same time, however, there was remorse in her eyes. "I don't want to hurt my daughter, but that night -- that beautiful, wonderful night -- showed me everything that she has that I don't. What she gets every night that I can't."

I stepped closer and held her even tighter. "No one said you can't."

"You're not sorry that we--?"

I laughed. "Are you kidding? Thanks to you, I've never felt more alive. I don't want to hurt Donna, either, but like I said -- I can't get my mind off of you."

Her mood brightened, and she beamed at me. "You knoooow... I started a gym membership, and I need someone to help me get acquainted."

"Is that right?" I nodded, slyly.

"Why don't you meet me at Wild World Workout this Sunday? We can get together for some... exercise."

"I think that'd be a great idea," I said, just before she reached up and pulled my head to her lips. As we kissed, we felt each other up to prelude what was to come on the weekend.

She was right. We got a lot of exercise that Sunday.

And we even worked out at the gym a little, too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, it was undeniable. This was an affair, and the mistress was my own mother-in-law.

At times, it almost roused guilt and horrible shame whenever Donna was near, but that feeling passed almost instantly. Sex with Sara was so good, it was well worth it. Upon the sight of those round tits and magnificent ass, my doubts diminished, and the moment I was inside her warm, wet pussy, they vanished entirely. And then, after two months of full-on cheating, I stopped caring entirely. Sara and I relished our bodies, and we both wanted my cock in her whenever and wherever possible.

But in that early period, our affair was limited to chance and opportunity. Trying to throw off as much suspicion as possible, we never went out of our way to see each other. Thus, whenever we did, we damn sure made the most of it until we were both sweaty, exhausted and quivering in ecstasy.

Our biggest opportunity came on Christmas, when Donna's whole family got together to celebrate the Holidays. We all mingled as a normal family would: playing games, singing carols, watching holiday classics on TV, etc, etc. Eventually, Donna's aunts, uncles and cousins began exiting one by one, before long leaving just the three of us. Donna, however, refused to leave for the night. She felt guilty about leaving her mother alone on Christmas, I guess. So, Sara wound up giving us the guest room.

The whole visit, Sara and I had exchanged looks boiling over with our barely-contained lust. Every time our eyes locked, it conveyed just how badly we wanted to get each other naked again. So, I put forth no resistance to Donna's requests to stay with her mother for the entire Holiday and into New Year's. Sara and I were both beaming with delight when Donna naively suggested it, thanking Donna for being such a caring daughter. We stayed up the rest of the night playing board games, watching Netflix...

...And waiting.

At last, Donna was too tired to even sit up, and retired herself to the guest bed.

After putting her to sleep, and assuring her I wouldn't stay up much longer, Sara and I escaped to the living room and closed all the blinds and drapes. We were giggling, our hearts pounding like school children setting up a big prank.

When we were done, and could turn our attentions to each other at last, we pounced and smashed our bodies together full-speed. I tore off her clothes ravenously, destroying any threads that stood between me and those perfect, bouncy tits.

She pushed me back on the couch, and devoured my cock with her juicy lips, using her hand to stroke my hard-on to full erectness. Her tongue lathered the length of my pole, as her eyes craned up to witness the pleasure conveyed on my face. Within minutes, I was in danger of exploding in her mouth, but she pulled away.

"You've made me wait so long, baby," she cooed as she lifted a leg over my lap and began to straddle me. "I need this beautiful dick in my slutty pussy right now."

I had no argument and gripped both ass cheeks to help guide her pussy lips over my rigid pole. Her warm, moist love box sucked me in, and a shockwave of pleasure instantly hit us both. My cock was in heaven -- it had come back to its home, finally. Sara leaned forward and we kissed while she began to slowly bounce up and down on my dick.

Within a minute, we were only partially aware of where we were and what was going on around us. We barely cared anymore about Donna waking up, enraptured in the bliss of our fucking. I nibbled her perfect tits with my teeth, and she rewarded me by leaning forward and rubbing them all over my face. She knew how I felt about those massive milkers of hers, and reveled in how much I worshiped them with every part of my mouth.

My hands explored her body, cupping under her ass, petting her back and gently stroking along the center, tickling her spine. She gasped, arching her back in reflex, and I took the chance to sample her gorgeous tits again, and finally both rubbing her back and nibbling her tits at the same time. She moaned "Yes, baby" and her body shuddered. Not long after that, I couldn't take it anymore. She looked me in the eyes and kissed me, both of us shuddering as I came inside her.

We broke our kiss, letting both our tongues drip with each other's saliva. "I love you," I said, high on hormones and afterglow...but somehow still meaning every word.

Despite her initial surprise, she smiled back and whispered, "I love you, too."

We kissed again, holding and rubbing our naked bodies against each other for at least another fifteen minutes. Then, finally, we grabbed our clothes and went to our separate rooms.

I briefly stopped in the bathroom to clean up, but climbed into bed with Donna without bothering with any clothes. I pulled up behind her in bed, giving her shoulder a kiss.

Only partly roused from her exhausted sleep, Donna felt my naked body leaning into her. "Mmm. Is this for me?!" she asked, reaching back to rub my hard-on. Of course, Donna was incredibly attractive -- she was my legal wife after all. While she didn't hold a candle to her own mother, that didn't mean I felt nothing from her.

So I spent the next thirty minutes slowly making love to my wife, and finished by unloading whatever her mother had allowed to remain in my balls.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Donna and I stayed the entire week, which meant Sara and I made it a sport to see how many rooms of her home she could coax me to empty my load in her, usually while Sara was sleeping, busy or shopping.

New Years was roughly the same as Christmas. The extended family visited again, we all partied and had fun.

The main difference was that, this time, Sara and I lost control much quicker.

We stayed up long past the countdown, and Sara was feeling frisky. She'd been teasing me for the past forty minutes, touching my thighs with her foot under the dinner table, and smiling at me with a slutty twinkle in her eyes. Before long, my heart was pounding against my ribs and my body was twisting in a thousand knots while I tried to behave myself. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to tear her clothes off in plain sight and fuck her on the dinner table right in front of her whole damn family.

I could easily tell that Sara knew the effect she was having on me, because she'd smile and bat her eyes coyly, daring me to make her pay for it.

And that's just what I did.

Eventually, half of the guests were gone and Donna was passed out on the sofa with a bottle of wine in her hand. It would have been safer to wait another half-hour for the house to clear, but I saw an opportunity and took it.

I snatched Sara's hand as she giggled a soft "Oof!". We vanished into the basement, peeling the clothes off ourselves before we'd even descended the stairs. Aside from kissing and roaming our hands over each other, we barely engaged in any foreplay; I mounted between her legs and just began to pound the shit out her pussy with everything I had. She gasped in wonderful relief, and begged me to give it to her hard with every inch of my magnificent pole.

We were somewhat loud, but the basement was decently soundproofed, meaning that we could moan and growl and call each other's' names all we wanted and not be afraid of anyone else hearing or waking Donna from her booze-induced slumber. We were free to partake of each other -- to indulge in each other. To make use of every pleasure our flesh could bring.

Until we heard movement upstairs, and paused ourselves in panic.

The door at the top of the stairs opened, and the light came on.

"Mim? Krit? Ar u don heer?"

There we were on the basement futon, Sara laying on top of me -- naked body pressed against mine. Our breathing slowed, our stomachs and chests flattened against one-another, my cock still nestled deep in her pussy. We couldn't have done anything if we'd wanted to -- it would make more noise to get up, search for our clothes, and then invent some sort of excuse about what we were both doing down there.

So we laid there, bodies pressed together so firmly that our heartbeats synchronized. After about a minute, I realized that Sara wasn't quite as unmoving as I at first thought. Her hips were still moving gently...oh so very gently....and subtly bouncing up and down on my cock. The walls of her pussy stroking my length like caressing fingertips.

I looked at her in shock, but she was calm and oddly undisturbed. She just continued slow-fucking me, like this was more important in that moment than life itself.

When our eyes met, I think I understood what she was thinking: there was nothing else we could do. If Donna walked down the steps and found us right in that moment, the result would be the same regardless of what we were doing.

No matter what we did right now, it was out of our hands.

No matter what we did...

When I finally understood, I reciprocated by biting one of her rubbery nipples. In this manner, the two of us fucked slowly and silently until we locked our mouths together and softly moaned loudly into a long and satisfying orgasm.

At the same moment, the light turned off, and the door began closing.

"Hnh? Whur'd they go?" Donna said in drunken confusion, as her footsteps grew fainter. "Hey gaiz...! Haff yu seen..."

Sara and I looked at one another, our faces completely drenched in sweat, and our bodies heaving with exhausted breaths. Realizing how lucky we'd just gotten, the two of us began laughing.

"Poor Donna," she said. "I'm a terrible mother."

"And I'm a terrible husband."

She kissed me. "We need to make this up to her, you know. I'm not doing this to hurt my daughter or make a fool of her."

I nodded. "Neither am I. What I feel for you -- for better or worse -- has nothing to do with Donna. I want...and need...both of you. Even if she left me tomorrow, I'd still want you, Sara."

She gently rubbed her hands over my sweaty back. "Me too, baby. God help me...I'd be lost without you."

I repeated the words I'd said in spur-of-the-moment heat before. But this time, with full clarity and sincerity.

"I love you, Sara."

She smiled and repeated them back to me. "I love you too, Kurt.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After that, something clicked between Sara and I. From that moment on, mother-in-law and son-in-law became an unofficial couple. What started as a naughty sex romp between in-laws became a full-fledged secret romance. We were no longer content to wait until we were conveniently in the same place and the same time. We made excuses to see each other, or to "bump into" each other in the middle of the day while I was supposed to be out with friends or she was out shopping. And I made several "unscheduled" visits to Sara's place on regular occasions.

We were, despite my marriage to her daughter, boyfriend and girlfriend in every real sense of the word.

At least once a week, and up to three or four if we thought we could get away with it, Sara and I would find a way into each others' beds.

I was her first "real" boyfriend in over twenty years. She'd had a few flings ever since divorcing Donna's father, but nothing she ever felt truly devoted to. Nothing that ever made her feel safe and cherished and loved.

Not like me.

Against all odds, the sex became even more incredible, like a reward for the neverending stress of our secret affair. We were even more determined to bring the best out in each other, sometimes getting risqué, such as the time Donna and I came by to help Sara cook for a pot-luck. Once the coast was clear, I slithered behind Sara as she cleaned up the kitchen, softly licking and nibbling her ear and the nape of her neck as I slowly slid her panties down to her ankles. Then carefully, I slid into her pussy, reaching my hands under her blouse until I had both tits tight in my grasp. Amazingly, she and Donna never stopped their conversation -- in fact, Sara kept doing the dishes without reacting to my presence in any way. Even when I intentionally gave her many hard, firm thrusts against the kitchen counter and squeezed her tits hard enough to leave red marks. It wasn't until I'd emptied my load, pulled her panties back on and turned to leave that she yanked me back to give a thankful kiss.

We had fallen hopelessly in love. I tried not to let it impact my marriage, but I now knew I had room in my heart for two women. If Sara and I had an entire night to ourselves, our activities in bed changed from kinky, stormy fuckfests into soft, sensual love-making. Sometimes, I came inside her two or three times a night. There was almost an expectation that, whenever I plunged my cock inside her, I would fill her with my cum.

So I really shouldn't have been surprised when, one day, Sara asked me:

"Honey, do you want me to start taking the pill?"

The question threw me for such a loop that I couldn't answer until she explained why she was asking. Until now, our meet-ups had been so sporadic that the risk was minimal. But because we were now fucking much more often, there was more of a chance for...unintended consequences.

The only thing that shocked me was the fact that I'd never cared if she'd been on the pill -- or any contraceptive -- in the first place. I'd never thought about it, nor gave the slightest fuck. I'd consider it a testament to just how sexy Sara was that every time I fucked her, I came into her pussy without even considering the consequences. Like it was just the natural thing to do. Like my jizz just belonged inside her. It just felt that normal to me.

On top of that, Donna and I were closing in on our first wedding anniversary -- which meant, of course, that it was an anniversary for Sara and I, too. Donna had been bringing up a certain subject for several weeks now, becoming more and more insistent that now was the time for it. That it was time we started thinking about our future.

And, if that was true, then it was true all around. As far as I was concerned, anything that was good enough for Donna was also good enough for Sara. And vice-versa.

Never would I give less than everything to both of them.

So I happily, eagerly took her into my arms and told her:

"No. Absolutely not."

She looked back at me, her luscious eyes glimmering with such a range of emotions that I couldn't properly pinpoint them. Joy? Relief? Fear? Guilt? Regardless of which feelings raced through her mind, Sara's lips quivered, and she kissed me.

And so, from that moment on, when Sara and I made love, we always looked deep into each other's eyes every time I released my load in her womb. She called my name as she came, and then I returned the favor. We knew what we were doing...what we were risking, but we were way past the point of caring. This was love. Real love. It felt good -- it felt right. I could never go back to giving Sara any less than I gave Donna. She was mine. She was my Sara.

My woman.

So that decision meant only one thing. That each of my women -- mother and daughter both -- were going to be carrying my child by the end of the year. I was going to make sure of that.

And if that was going to be the case....Well, there was only one thing for a real man to do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I called Sara over to "talk finances". That was our codeword. Since she was good at balancing books and savings, Donna would ask her to come by and ask to look through ours. It wasn't long before "finances" became the word Sara and I used when we wanted to fuck. It was perfect, since to give each of us a bit of "spousal privacy", Sara would spend a day alone with each of us to discuss financial or private matters with her. Naturally, one of those two days typically ended with one of us on our back and the other rutting away like an animal in heat.

On this day, though, I had something special in mind.

The day after she and Donna met, Sara walked into my front door wearing her large red "fuck me trenchcoat" with matching red heels. As always, when she slid off the coat, her gorgeous, shapely body revealed itself. Today, she was wearing a see-through teddy which only faintly-obscured the details of her round, perky breasts and the shiny mounds of her wet pussy. Just enough to get me very excited.

"Kuuuuuuuurt," her sexy voice sang to me, "I'm ready for you, Kurt my love. Are you ready for me?"

"More than ready, lover," I said, as she smiled in approval. "There's just one thing I wanna do first."

"Whatever it is, hurry," she sighed in a sexy hush. "I've been dreaming to have you inside me since yesterday, and I aim to coll--"

Her sudden silence was the result of seeing me drop to one knee, producing a black box. She backed herself against the door, hands covering her mouth in shock. Her hands peeled away slowly, but her ruby red lips were locked in a permanent O-shape constituted from sheer disbelief.

Nervous, sweat pouring from my head, I opened the box and revealed to her the brilliant ring inside.

"Will you marry me, Sara?"

As the initial shock wore off, tears streamed down Sara's beautiful cheeks. "Kurt, please -- you know we can't. I don't want to break Donna's heart. We --"

"I don't, either," I interrupted. "I love Donna, too. I don't want to give up either of you."

Yes, this was nothing more than a charade. But, I wanted her to be my wife in spirit. She would never be second in my eyes to Donna, nor would I ever stand in the way of her motherly love. Despite how wickedly we'd lied to and deceived her, we both wanted Donna to be happy, but the fact remained that we couldn't live without each other, anymore.

We'd already discussed, many times, that if Donna ever learned the truth and left me, Sara and I would move in together. Even if Donna hated us, cursed us and never spoke to either of us again, Sara and I would stay together.

"Maybe we can't marry for real," I said. "Maybe I can't call you my wife in public -- although God knows I l want to and you deserve it -- but at the very least, that's what we'll be to each other."

"A secret marriage?"

I shrugged. "I know it isn't much, but -- Sara, you know how I feel about you. And, I know how you feel about me." I took her hand. "I want this to be as real as we can make it."

"I -- I love you too, Kurt," she told me, eyes reddened and eyebrows creased with emotion. "And I -- I've thought a lot about what I said the night we first made love. About why I kissed you and invited you to my room in the first place. I was projecting my feelings onto you, and -- well, I'm sorry."