Spreading Christmas Cheer Pt. 05

Story Info
Competition Ends but New Ventures Begin.
3.9k words
4.36
1.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Day

After sleeping an hour longer than normal, I was still tired when I heard the alarm. I called room service and took a shower before it was delivered.

A young Asian named Andy Kim delivered it and arranged the various dishes on the table. He asked me if it was true that I gave sexual favors instead of cash for a tip. John had told him.

I smiled and said, "Yes, what do you have in mind?"

Andy looked embarrassed as he said, "I've always wanted to kiss and lick the feet and toes of a beautiful woman. I've dreamed about that for a long time."

I replied, "I've just showered so my feet are as clean as they can be. You want me to sit on the bed or on the sofa?"

"The sofa will work. Just lay back on the seat and put your feet over the arm. I'll get on the floor."

I thought that was interesting. I wouldn't be able to see him making love to my feet. Wow.

I did as he wanted with my feet dangling over the sofa arm. His face must have been just under them. I soon felt him licking the soles and heals while his fingers separated each toe and massaged them. He began sucking on each toe while rubbing the top and arch of each foot. This went on for several minutes and I admit it was erotic. Never had anyone sucked my toes and make love to my feet like he was doing.

It wasn't much more than ten minutes before I heard him gasping for air and squeezing my feet into his face. I peeked back and could see just his trousers that were down and his stiff penis sticking up. His hand was racing up and down the shaft until it shot semen into the air and on to his hand. That was a totally new sexual encounter and one I'll probably remember a long time. I took a photo of him sucking on my middle toe. He asked for a copy.

After breakfast, I had just enough time to go trolling at the pool one more time. This time, I wore a bright yellow bikini that was a thong. My ass attracted a lot of attention and the thong helped. When I took off the wrap and walked to a lounge chair near the pool, I saw many men and some women watch.

After sunning my front and then my back for twenty minutes each, I heard a woman say, "I really like your swimsuit. You have a beautiful body." Her Southern accent flowed like honey.

I turned and smiled. "Thank you. Merry Christmas," I replied.

"Merry Christmas to you," she replied. "I'm going to be terribly forward so just tell me to go away if I offend you."

I nodded and smiled.

"My husband thinks you might be in the sex business and wonders if you would do a threesome with us. You see, we don't get away from our home in Georgia too often and while we're here, he wants us to experiment to add some spice to our marriage. We've never done a threesome but maybe you have."

I turned and sat up to face her. She was maybe 25 or 26 and had a very sophisticated beauty that I associate with fashion modeling. I asked what she did in Georgia. She said she taught physics at Georgia Tech and her husband taught electrical engineering. I stood and told her to meet me in 4712 in thirty minutes. She smiled and thanked me.

When they arrived, I had showered and changed into slacks and a halter top. They introduced themselves as Alana and Michael Baker. Michael asked, "How much do you charge for your services?"

They were shocked when I replied, "I'm not a pro, just a visitor here for a few days. I love sex, however, and often entertain men just for fun. You two look like fun so here I am. Have you ever fucked a woman other than this beautiful lady?"

Michael replied, "Only when dating before we met."

"How about you, Alana? Any experience with women?"

"No," she replied.

I continued, "I would suggest that Alana and I strip and enjoy each other's bodies and Michael, join in whenever and wherever you want." Both smiled and agreed.

I walked to her and began unbuttoning her blouse. She undid the zipper and clasp of her slacks. They fell to the floor and Michel put them on the sofa. She wore a lovely lace bra which I released from the back. Her breasts were pert, maybe a healthy B cup in size but pointed out sharply with a puffy base under each nipple. I hadn't seen such puffy nips since my sorority days.

I slipped off my top and dropped my slacks. We walked to the bed and lay down facing each other. Our panties were still on, but our hands softly massaged each other's clits through the thin silk. I moved to suck on her beautiful nipple. Her blue eyes were wide with excitement as my fingers probed her vulva and entered her vagina by moving the panties to the side. She did the same with me. It felt very good.

This very sophisticated and well-educated lady hid a little minx within her. It showed itself as we made love.

She scooted down and pulled my panties off to lick and suck my clit. Suddenly she sat up and roughly turned me over and slapped my bottom. What the hell? That hurt. I couldn't believe this gentile lady was capable of such an attack. She roughly opened my butt cheeks and licked my asshole as if it were an all-day sucker. The next sensation was her ramming a finger or two up my ass and as far in as she could reach. Damn. Where did this bitch come from?

I hit back and one solid slap landed. I was mad. A good hold on her wrist turned her over and off me. She was wild and came after me again with pounding fists to my chest. Michael stepped in, separated us and threw her roughly onto her back. He forced opened her legs and raped her as she fought him. He pounded her pussy in a wild frenzy unlike anything I'd seen. All I could do was stand back and watch. I could not believe what was happening.

After several loud minutes of violent fucking, they relaxed and laughed. It was all an act they said. Talk about weird. I was shocked and pissed at the same time.

Michael stood and approached me to apologize for their little performance. He explained that they got a kick from such sex, and he hoped she didn't hurt me. He reached to touch my breast, but I slapped his hand away and demanded they leave immediately. I was not amused, and they knew it.

They quickly dressed and apologized again as they left. I'd never seen a real rape like that, and it stunned me. Although they said it was acting, I don't think it was. I hoped Georgia Tech knew to watch them closely. Those teachers were mentally disturbed and dangerous.

***

As noon approached, we made plans to meet for lunch and report the final tally. I couldn't count the last one since the guy never really touched me. And women don't count in our contest.

After ordering, Deb was the first to report and show photos for proof. Her final tally was twelve and included a very tall basketball player in town for a tournament. She showed a picture of his cock and compared it to a baseball bat. It was impressive. Deb could only get half of it in, even when in doggie position. Alex and I grinned. We'd personally seen her take on a twelve incher when we team-fucked at the sorority house.

Another one that surprised me, actually shocked me, was her account of a priest in town for a Christmas mass. She was soaking up sun at the pool when he approached her and asked to sit beside her. He was wearing only swim trunks. As she normally does, she had him hooked in just a few minutes. He promised to come to her room after he showered. When he arrived, he had on his priest attire. As she quickly learned, he was not a novice at fucking women. Deb said that a lot of his flock must have sore pussies. The guy was a beast in bed.

Alex went next. She claimed fourteen and had her photos arranged to prove it. As I suspected, she did pull a train of seven men on Christmas eve. John and a friend helped round up the crew. She said it took an hour of having her pussy pounded to work thru them and score the points. Only while in college had she been so sore.

As my tally was explained and photos examined, both girls sat with wide eyes and frowns. My final count of seventeen was a new record. I concluded by describing my train and how fast I was able to make each man come. I didn't bother telling them about the financial incentive and the rules I imposed. Those would come in handy in future years. The very thought of working through six big black guys with only seventeen minutes of pussy usage was a miracle. They thought I was lying but a close examination of the photo time stamps proved it.

As they wrote checks to pay me, I said, "I've promised to reward a couple of my scouts with a session this afternoon. They'll arrive at 3:00. For old times sake, why don't we take them on together and show each other how we still have it after all these years." They both smiled and promised to be in my room by 2:45. Such are epic memories made.

As the time arrived, we waited in my room. All three of us had decided to dress up with full makeup and nice business suits like we normally wore to board of directors' meetings. All of us were on boards of various companies that we or our husbands owned.

Shaquan and Travis arrived, never expecting to see three lovely ladies waiting. I introduced everyone and explained that these two young associates were my competitors in the challenge. They had agreed to help host the final celebration party.

The guys were in heaven it seemed. Travis said, "I've only fucked three at a time once. None of them looked anything like you ladies."

Shaquan asked, "Are we allowed to fuck all of you?" We all nodded.

Travis said, "We've had a tough morning collecting on debts. I hope we have enough energy left."

I asked what happened. Debt collection stories on TV were always fun to watch.

Travis said, "Two of our distributors here owed us money. They had wasted it in the casino they said. Both are room maids. They paid us by trading their pussies and ass for the money. So, we're now even but one of them has another payment due Monday."

I could tell Alex liked the looks of these two. She was always the most adventurous of us. Rough guys were her favorites if they weren't maintenance men.

Travis approached Deb and slowly removed her jacket and blouse. Deb has boobs about the same size as mine but sag a bit more. Once those puppies were exposed, the guys stood on each side of her and began massaging and sucking her tits. She raised her arms over her head and said, "Suck away, guys." She glanced at me and Alex and smiled. We enjoyed the show as it brought back memories.

Shaquan fumbled a bit before discovering the clasp and zipper were on the side of her skirt, not in the front or back. As her skirt dropped to the floor, Travis dropped to his knees and pulled her panties to the side. The pink fabric was already wet in the crotch. Deb spread her legs as she stood and watched him lap at her clit. She only closely shaved her vulva area, not go totally bare as Alex and I did. I thought this scene would be a great porn movie. Two big black dudes worshiping the body of a gorgeous white woman.

Deb finally called timeout and flopped back on the bed with legs spread. Shaquan was first to get his cock ready for action. Deb insisted on sucking it first. She was always the first girl to get on her knees with the frat boys arrived.

While she was absorbed with Shaquan's cock, Travis barged in between her legs to lick and suck on everything she had to offer. He raised her legs to get at her asshole. She helped by forcing a pillow under her hips so he could easily work. I had seen many guys lick and finger her ass, but Travis was a real expert, not some drunk boy on campus.

As Travis worked his magic, Alex moved behind him. He was on his knees on the bed with his head buried in Deb's butt. Alex saw his huge cock dangling and his scrotum that hung low, like a breeding bull. She was on it.

Alex pulled his cock back between his legs and deep throated him. Travis raised his chest and head up and looked under to see what was happening to his favorite toy. The beautiful face of Alex wrapped around his monster cock was all it took. He exploded down her throat. Part of it was running down the sides of her mouth as she headed to the bathroom.

Travis was spent, at least for the next fifteen minutes. Shaquan took his place between Deb's legs and the thrusting and grunting began. Deb wrapped her legs around his waist as he pounded that monster into her. She grinned and encouraged him to go deeper and faster. His balls were hitting her ass so loud it sounded like somebody clapping. It didn't take long until he pumped a load into the depths of her vagina. She giggled while he was pumping away. She said it felt great.

When Deb walked to the bathroom to flush her pussy clean, Alex moved to the bed and got herself ready by masturbating. I helped by fingering her pussy and massaging a breast. Her boobs were only a B cup but for her age of 30, they were still pert and firm. Age had not affected her.

Travis came to lay beside her. Alex offered him a nipple and he eagerly nursed it and took over from me fingering her pussy. She closed her eyes and relaxed to enjoy the full attention of this new guy. Shaquan dressed and went downstairs for food and beer.

While he was away, Travis walked to take a shower. After Alex and I heard the water come on, she went to the bathroom for some reason. I heard the toilet flush and then silence. I peeked in and saw her with Travis in the shower. That was another scene for the porn sites to film.

Her back was about four feet off the floor and pressed against the tile wall. Her legs were wrapped around Travis' butt, and he was rhythmically thrusting upward. Her breasts bounced up and down with each thrust. She glanced at me and smiled. Alex was in her perfect world.

Shaquan brought back two pizzas and two six-packs. Travis and Alex emerged but continued to dry their hair as they walked to the table. They were naked but no one cared. After a slice and a beer, Deb left to shower. The pizza was very good. So was the beer. As I cleared the table and collected the trash, Shaquan walked behind me.

He said, "Jackie, Travis and I are worn out. You women kicked our asses, and we can't keep up with you. We want to head on home and see our kids for Christmas. We took gifts to them last night, but we need to play with them and hug them. Do you mind if we leave?"

"Of course, you should go. You two were great and made our trip very memorable. I have a little gift for you but don't open it until you get home." I handed him two envelopes, each with a new pack of $100 bills totaling $10,000 each. They earned it.

We kissed them and thanked them as they left. This was a very memorable event.

December 26

Our business meeting started at 9:00. We met in Alex's room, and she had coffee and an assortment of Danish pastries delivered.

I began, "The last we talked Deb, you were asking $900 million for the cosmetics company. My analysts looked over your financials, interviewed two industry experts on the potential growth and an economist who writes for Business Week. The best I can do is $785 with you financing half of it at 4% interest over 10 years."

"Jackie, that company earns $30 million a year net. The net cash flow is close to $38."

"I know, Deb, but even at 25 times earnings, that's still only $750. As you know, one of your competitors sold early last year for 21 times earnings. I love you like a sister, but I can't go higher."

"Jackie, that company had just had a major fire in one of their big labs. Of course, it was only going for 21. Give me a break, sweetheart. How about 5% interest over 10 years? I can also finance 60% if you agree to $800 million."

I replied, "Oh jeez, Deb. You're killing me. Okay, I'll give you $790 with you financing 60% at 4.5%.

"Okay, that's a deal. I'll have my lawyers get with yours and the bankers to work out the details."

Alex said, "Jackie, you asked me to pay $390 for that distillery and inventory you own in Scotland. My team examined your records, talked to industry experts and looked at long term growth plans. As you know, I already own one in Ireland. We see enough synergies to justify paying $378 but we can't go higher."

I asked, "Is that a cash deal?"

Alex replied, "Yes. You also wanted to buy a 20% interest in my bottle manufacturing company. I can let that go for $18 so the net I pay you is $360.

I replied, "I like that deal better. To summarize, you will pay me $360 in cash for the distillery and I get 20% of your bottle company. Deal?"

"Deal."

Deb said, "Alex, we looked at the lumber business you own in Canada. You asked $430 for it and their inventory and distribution facilities. Our guys say that's a fair price, so we accept your offer. I'll have my team get with yours and iron out the details and formal paperwork."

I said, "Deb, my husband wants to offer up his hunting reserve in South Carolina to you and your husband. He said you guys expressed interest in it last year. Is that still something you might want?"

Deb replied, "Let me talk to Zack and see. I think he has a potential partner lined up for a hunting investment, but I don't know where that stands. I'll call you next week."

Alex asked, "Is that all the business we have for now?"

Deb and I replied, "Yes."

"Wait a second. There's one other thing," I said. "We talked about a few possible charities we should consider supporting. One that I thought of last night is something I think we should do.

"I was talking to Shaquan yesterday on the phone and I recorded what he said so I could remember it. Let me play it for you. We were talking about our favorite sport when I started the recording."

I turned the recording on and we listened:

"The women who I can usually fuck are so heavy they would smother me."

"But Shaquan, you could make love to any woman. You're very handsome and great in bed. What gives?".

"In my hood, there's a class structure that is clearly recognized but informal. You have the high-end blacks that are professionals like lawyers, doctors, wives of professionals, etc. They are more like whites than blacks. Those women do fuck around but only within their high-end group. I'm in the low-end group. I deal on a low-key level, I have a police record from a stupid time I was with friends who stole a car, I work here at Wynn because I can deal to guests who have lots of money and are always looking for drugs when on vacation. I get to fuck black gals who are on my level. Most of them are just looking to fuck as many men as they can around the time of the month they can get pregnant. They pop out another baby every year. They are the baby mammas we talk about. They will fuck anything that walks on two legs."

"Is marriage not in your future?"

"Most women on my level don't want a husband. That will lower the government handouts they're getting, and they know their husband will screw around anyway. That's just the way we live and survive. But all of them love to fuck so getting a piece is no problem in the hood."

"It sounds like a vicious cycle with no way out."

"We talk about ways out all the time. It involves getting black children a good education. The schools where our kids go are not into education; they want social justice, whatever that is, more government funding for teachers who can't teach, and easy excuses of why all our kids fail standardized testing. If our kids fail the tests, their answer is to stop testing and pretend tests are racist.

"Most parents want charter schools where we can get our kids out of the failing public schools. But the teachers' unions are so strong and rich they bribe the politicians with donations to not support funding for charter schools. Yes, it is a vicious cycle."

"Do you have children?"

"Yes, a boy and a girl. They both live with their baby mamma, but I give her money for support. I worry about them. They live in a very dangerous neighborhood."

"What would it take to get them into a better neighborhood and a better school system?"

12