Spring Break

Story Info
Spring break in all its glory.
755 words
3.49
10.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is another stand alone short story. In some ways I suppose it's a slice of life. All the characters are 18 or older.)

There was sixteen of us. We were on Spring Break so we rented a four story house right on the beach in Panama City, Florida. We were pretty close to half and half, boys and girls and most of us single. I was a junior and I wasn't the only one. We were there for a good time and we hooked up where ever we could... and I mean every night. I saw people sneaking into and out of people's rooms at all hours. I saw them because I was looking for the action myself.

I had my eye on one guy on that trip because I had a crush on him all my first year but we were always dating other people so we were never single at the same time. His current girl friend was another freshman and I'm pretty sure he dated her because she was easy. I made sure I knew what room he was billeted in and studied entry points and exits.

Anyway they got separated one night and I wound up with him in the backseat of a car drinking and waving at all the crowds. We zigzagged around the city looking to make some action or find it. We ruled the streets and made ourselves known.

We were drinking Crown Royal straight from the bottle. I got horny and started flashing my huge tits for beads and also kissing random strangers on the streets. I was pretty far gone. I was of a mind to do as I wanted and to hell with the consequences. The guy I had the crush on wasn't letting me get ahead of him so we got pretty plastered.

After cleaning up that whisky he and I were super horny and super drunk. He couldn't stand to see my ample tits displayed for all so he started kissing me and handling them. He whipped out his huge cock in front of everyone and I started sucking it and licking his balls. There were five other people in the car but I was so drunk I didn't care. They were watching and laughing at us.

We rollicked along lost in our own world of sexual pleasure as our car plowed through the crowds of revelers. We were totally oblivious to it. It didn't take my crush long to find my pussy and I felt his fingers pumping in and out of me. That was so wild I just spread my legs wider and pulled up my skirt as I felt an orgasm coming on. It bubbled up in me and soon I was shaking all over. It seemed time went by quickly and we were back at the rental house.

We helped each other up the stairs and to his room. He opened another bottle of Scotch and we took a few more swigs right from the bottle and then we couldn't take any more. We collapsed on the bed and ripped the clothes off each other. I was surprised at the size of it and more than ready for his huge cock to fill me.

We started fucking each other crazily and I told him I liked it doggy style. He got me down on my hands and knees then entered me from behind to fuck my tight little pussy. I squealed and he shuddered cautioning me to quiet down as he had a room mate that was in the upper bunk. I guess we didn't disturb him as my guy was so drunk he kept pounding away at my dripping wet pussy in many different positions over and over until I came all over his cock.

Then he laid on his back and I sucked his hard cock until he came in my mouth and all over my face. I licked it up and swallowed every bit of it then licked his cock clean until he was moaning from pleasure.

It was a pity I was so drunk when we had our escapade because I will always remember how awesome he was in bed and how big his cock was. That was the only time that we ever fucked. After our Spring Break I actually became good friends with him and his bimbo who also became a friend after she pledged my sorority. She never knew I fucked her boyfriend and I'm still friends with both of them.