Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 04

Story Info
The evening of day three. In Kevin's room.
3.6k words
4.68
14.2k
18
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,085 Followers

Danielle lay sprawled on Kevin's bed, propped up by her elbows, her legs partly spread as he stared down at her. He'd tossed her there like the day's laundry, and as she rolled to face him she'd smeared the sheets with four substances. Her perspiration, which was oozing from her pores as if she'd just completed a particularly intense yoga class, when in fact she had merely been passed around a room full of seasoned fuckers. Olive oil, which had been rubbed into her tits to improve the quality of the tit-fucking she'd given Jeremy. Copious amounts of sperm - Jeremy's and Brandon's, to be precise - that was still drying to her breasts, neck, lips and cheeks. And her gushing vaginal fluids, secreting inherently to facilitate what she hoped would be a mind-numbing orgasm.

Suggestively, she lowered a hand to her pussy and beckoned Kevin closer. But she quickly learned that she wasn't the one in control here.

"No," Kevin said sternly. "You come here."

Danielle pivoted again and crawled over to him, his formidable cock her focus. Once within range, Kevin bundled up her hair in his fist and steered her the rest of the way. She engulfed him, cushioning the underside with her tongue, welcoming the taste of precum as if she was enjoying an ice cream cone.

"That's right, Danielle. Show me how bad you need to cum. The better you service my cock, the harder you'll cum in the end."

Danielle found a higher gear and bounced on his cock more urgently. Her cheeks swelled and contracted in response to its presence. Her eyes bore a frenzied glow as she savored his musky taste, her tongue dancing over the ridges of his veins.

"Good girl, work that cock," he said.

Kevin pulled her closer, seeking entrance to her throat as he had earlier that evening and the prior morning. Danielle was used to this by now, and nimbly permitted him by extending her tongue, which by extension opened her throat just enough for him to plug it. As he reached his destination, he leaned forward and gripped her left butt cheek, giving it a harsh squeeze and using it to pull her even deeper.

"MMMMMPPPPHHH," Danielle stuttered as he tested the boundaries of her esophagus. Showing great dexterity, he managed a few spanks, deepening the garnet hue he had caused just before they separated from the orgy. Muted, animalistic responses continued to flow, resonating in Danielle's plugged throat.

Danielle's face cheeks were approaching the crimson complexion of her ass cheeks as she strained for oxygen. Though she trusted Kevin, she wasn't sure he knew exactly how close she was to passing out, so he pressed against his thigh as firmly as she could. As Kevin pulled out, a long strand of saliva cascaded from her mouth. It was lubrication Kevin was not going to waste.

Scooping it up in his palm, he smeared it all over her face. Danielle had no control, but if she had she still would have let him degrade her like this. It only made her cunt gush harder.

"Roll over," he commanded, twisting her hair to get her started. Danielle flopped over onto her back, her head dangling upside down off the edge of the bed. She stared up at the underside of his cock, his scrotum swaying haphazardly between his legs.

"Open up," he said, and in an instant, he was back inside her mouth. In this position, he had unobstructed access to her body, and promptly took advantage of that. He cupped her breasts, tenderly at first, as he had during the game. Danielle found it confusing the way he could treat her breasts with such reverence and her throat with such disdain. He was at once savage and pious, worshipping her oiled chest as he sawed in and out of her throat as if she were a Fleshlight.

"Hold your tits up for me, slut," he ordered.

Once she had done his bidding, he targeted her rock-hard nipples, like little bullets on a soft pillow. He pinched them each between three fingers and pulled them upwards.

"UUUUUGGGGHHHH!" Danielle screamed beneath him. The pain was excruciating, yet it undeniably escalated her arousal. It was as if there were a wire connecting her nipples and her clit, and with each twist Kevin threw a switch that stimulated her pussy. Her hips rocked side-to-side on the mattress as she ground her thighs together, hoping to stimulate herself.

"I can see that you like that, slut. You want some more?" he asked, not waiting for an answer.

Now, he released her nipples, and with Danielle still propping her tits up to him, he began to spank them instead. He was reserved in his strength, swatting them as if he were batting away a fly, but the sharp sting to Danielle's hypersensitive nipples had the same effect on her pussy.

"MMMMM.....mm..mmm.mmmmmm," came her whimpered reaction from between his legs. He'd stopped fucking her face for a minute as he focused on her breasts, and the cock lodged in her mouth was not blocking off her air, so her screams were more sonorous than they had been earlier. They filled the room, and Danielle was quite sure they filled the rest of the cabin as well. Not that anyone was confused as to what was happening behind closed doors.

After two final thwats to her tits, Brandon backed out of her mouth but held her in place. He shuffled forward, placing his cock between her glowing red orbs and squeezed them together. Danielle was now staring up into his ass crack, waiting for him to use her breasts as a masturbatory device, but he wasn't willing to let her idle.

"While I fuck your tits, you like my ass, bitch," he said as he started pumping.

It was a particularly beautiful gluteus, so Danielle didn't mind paying it some attention. As Kevin manhandled her breasts, she raised her head and alternated between kissing and licking his cheeks. He was clenching pretty hard, the necessary result of his persistent pumping, and she found the feeling to be rather pleasurable. But she wasn't meeting his expectations.

"Not like that, you stupid cunt," Kevin said. He squatted a bit lower, which parted his cheeks a bit more. He then reached behind him to grab her head and pull her into his asshole.

"Make love to that asshole like you're French kissing some teenage heartthrob."

Here, Danielle found the sensation to be not as pleasurable, but not altogether unpleasant, either. The closer she got to his sphincter, the muskier the taste, but she dutifully lapped away, tonguing at his hole and pushing inside. She gripped his ass with both hands to spread them a little further, allowing her deeper and easier access.

"That a girl," Kevin said as he resumed her tit fucking. "Romance that asshole."

He continued to grind his dick against her sternum and maintained a hold of her right breast, but he released the left to stroke her pussy. At first contact, Danielle nearly exploded. Her hips jerked off the mattress, attempting to press more strongly against his fingers. It took Kevin by surprise.

"Whoa, whoa!" he said as if he were taming a bucking bronco. "I didn't realize you were that close! You must love eating ass."

Danielle didn't bother to answer, but did keep her hips elevated. With her feet flat on the mattress, she raised her hips and tried to direct her pussy towards his digits. Kevin laughed at this, offering her only fleeting strokes before moving away. The sight of her glistening pussy blindly searching in the dark for his fingers confirmed that he was going to be able to get away with anything tonight.

That thought pushed him over the edge, and he came with a bang. Jizz streamed out of his cock and landed on her belly. But as her hips continued their peripatetic quest for his fingers, she inadvertently dodged a couple strands that landed on the sheets.

"Tsk tsk tsk," he chided.

Danielle couldn't believe he had cum already. "What the fuck? Did you just finish? I haven't even cum yet!" She was incredulous.

"No," he answered as he dismounted her. "I came, I didn't finish. That might be the same for some guys, but not for me. Now get up here and clean up your mess. None of my cum goes to waste, do you understand?"

Again using her hair as a handle, he escorted her to the splotches of cum on the mattress.

"Lick it up," he said. "Be sure to get it all."

"You better give me the best fucking orgasm of my life, I swear to God," Danielle rebutted. But even as she made a rare stance for her dignity, she lowered her face to the mattress and slurped up his cum.

"Oh, you'll get it all right. You've been a good girl so far and I like to reward good girls."

Danielle lapped at the cum, trying to get as much as she could before it absorbed into the sheets. The image of her running her tongue across the bed prevented Kevin's recently depleted dick from getting softer. Instead, it seemed to strengthen, pointing away from him as if it were a compass pointing to where it wanted to go. Kevin admired Danielle's lithe form sloping into the mattress, the crevice of her butt cleavage harkening to him from behind her head.

Licking his lips, he moved behind her and grabbed her waist. Danielle felt his cockhead push insistently at her hood, opening her up and finally entering her pussy. Danielle let out a guttural groan unlike any she'd ever heard or emitted before. She'd been waiting so long for Kevin to fuck her pussy. She was so slick with juices that he felt no resistance until he bottomed out.

"Ooohhh, thank you, baby," she cried.

"Keep that ass in the air, bitch," he growled. Grabbing the back of her head, he pushed her face into the mattress, smearing it with whatever residual cum she had yet to collect in her mouth. The further debasement only pushed Danielle deeper into his clutches. She did her best to rock her hips back into his pounding cock. Each pump sent a new wave of pleasure through her entire torso, transmitting a charge through her nipples. This sensitized the sensation of the sheets rubbing her nipples, which sent the waves of euphoria right back. She was on cloud nine as wave after wave of miniature orgasms rollicked through her body.

Kevin continued his stimulating assault, taking advantage of his easy target and striking down on both butt cheeks with open palms. Danielle's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she approached the point of being overwhelmed. Her legs were trembling, barely able to support her even in their kneeling position. Her breasts swelled, digging her nipples deeper into the mattress. The smell of his cum had invader her nostrils and her palate, a constant reminder of just how dirty this all was. It drove her wild.

Kevin, having recently cum, felt like he could go all night. Deftly, he pulled out of Danielle and flipped her onto her back. Danielle instinctively spread her legs for him, but he had other ideas. He pinned her legs together and straddled her in a closed missionary position. Danielle was wild as she tried to figure out what he was doing, never having experienced this position before.

Expertly, Kevin slide his cock through the tiny gap between her legs and entered her pussy once again. The angle of entry was more downward than she was used to, and he seemed unable to get too deep like this, but the entire length of his cock stroked against her clit as he moved. Danielle took sharp, sporadic breaths as her clit sent sparks through her body once again. Every in and out caused its own brief spasm, and her legs once again began to shake.

Kevin was now supporting himself with just his left hand. With his right, he found perch around her throat, sending alarm bells through Danielle's mind. He squeezed firmly but cautiously, applying pressure from the sides, but careful not to pin her larynx. Within a few seconds, the lack of oxygen was making an impact. Her face turned a pale red, highlighting the dried cum from earlier. Additionally, the absence of air seemed to force her focus on all the other sensations in her body, especially the continuing climactic wave that roiled through her.

She squirmed beneath him, unable to move her legs as they were clamped together. Each miniscule gyration contributed to her ever-increasing sense of pleasure, even as she grew more concerned that she'd pass out from his chokehold. Kevin sat back, his ass coming to rest on her thighs, and started stroking into her at a slightly more acute angle. This alleviated the strain on his left hand, which he now raised off the bed.

"What a fucking slut you are, Danielle. To think you wasted the last couple years hiding this fucking body under conservative clothing when you could have been offering yourself to the frat house. Do you know how popular you'd be?"

Danielle was now gripping at his wrist, hoping for a hint of oxygen. Kevin released her throat, she quickly inhaled, and then he pinched her shut again.

"Are you going to make up for lost time when we get back to campus? You want to be the fuck buddy of the entire lacrosse team, Danielle? I can make that happen."

Danielle nodded silently, unable to express anything orally with her throat closed off.

"That's what I though, slut. All those years wasted on studies when all you ever really wanted was a stiff dick to get you off."

Danielle didn't think her years of focused study were wasted, but it was hard to argue that all she wanted was a stiff dick. It was certainly all she cared about at this moment.

With the trademark sneer on his face, he used his free left hand to slap her right tit, contacting the nipple sharply. Danielle's back arched off the bed in pain, but it was all she needed to have her biggest cum of the night. At that moment, Kevin released her neck, and after her intake of as much air as she could manage, she howled out her orgasm.

Kevin smiled as he pulled out of her, watching as she continued to writhe on the bed. At the corner of his eye, he noticed Marci in the doorframe snapping a few pictures on her phone. He had no idea how long she'd been there, but he was always happy to perform for an audience. It appeared that Danielle was still unaware of her presence.

On the bed, Danielle was an absolute mess. She squeezed her breasts in her hands, at once tending to them after his abuse while simultaneously maintaining the last vestiges of her orgasm. Her mouth hung open in shock at the intensity of that last orgasm, and her lungs welcomed the routine intake of air. With each breath she sensed the presence of all of the cum in her mouth and nostrils

"Come on, slut. Time for the main event."

Kevin flopped her onto her stomach but ordered her to do the rest herself.

"Let's go, Danielle. Ass in the air. Get those knees under you. Good, now come back to me, knees on the edge of the bed."

Danielle could hardly believe she was allowing a guy to speak to her this way, let alone that she was obliging him. Her spread pussy was on clear display, and her entire body was prone to his whims. And worse yet, she was aching for more.

"Now with your face flat on the mattress, I want you to spread that ass for me."

For the first time, Danielle was slow to respond. She knew this was coming, but she still had her concerns. She hoped that the butt plug had been able to prepare her. With a sharp spank from Kevin serving as a reminder, she moved her hands to her ass and pulled herself open to him.

"Fuck me, Danielle. That is a sight to behold. Looks like Andrea loosened you up a little bit. You should find a way to thank her later. Maybe use that talented tongue of yours."

Kevin slid his hand beneath her and rubbed her pussy for a few seconds, collecting her as much natural lube as he could before swiping it across her puckered asshole. His dick was already sufficiently coated in her juices, so he didn't feel the need to apply any to himself.

"This is the beginning of the rest of your like, you little slut."

And with that, he pressed the tip of his dick against her sphincter.

"Mmmpph," Danielle stifled a groan of complaint as her tight muscle began to stretch. She instantly knew his dick was wider than the plug she'd had in earlier.

"I'll do you a favor and let you put it in," said Kevin. "That's less than you desire, but more than you deserve. Just ease back onto it, but don't take too long or I'll grow impatient."

Danielle was grateful for this leniency. She scooted her knees a couple inches closer to him, then slowly tried to match that distance with her ass. It felt like an impossibility at first, and she ground her teeth at the tension. Kevin held her hips in such a way that while he wasn't forcing her onto him, he wasn't allowing her to back off after she'd made progress.

"Head's almost in, slut. One more push," he said.

Danielle was astonished. It felt like he was already halfway inside her, and instead he didn't even have his head in yet? Determined to please him, she pushed back a little more.

"Aaaahhhh!" she screamed as her anal virginity was finally taken. "Fuuuuck!!!"

As soon as the head slipped past her sphincter, it was as though her ass sucked him halfway down. Several inches of flesh sank into her asshole, filling her in ways she never imagined she could have endured.

"Good girl!" Kevin exclaimed, sounding genuinely impressed. "You continue to amaze me, Danielle." Then, he added, "I'll take it from here."

His hands dug into her waist as he pulled her back. At the same time, he pushed forward, working as much of his manhood into her as he thought she could take. After years of fucking Marci's ass, he forgot how tight a virgin asshole could be. He allowed his dick to rest inside her for a few moments, savoring the sensations of her tight walls clenching to him for dear life.

Danielle, below him, was a blubbering mess. The experience was no longer painful, just shocking. She couldn't believe so much of him was inside her, nor could she believe that she didn't hate it. As he had plunged inward, it was like he had knocked the air out of her lungs. Now, as he withdrew, it pulled air back into her lungs. She was completely at his mercy.

After a few strokes, Kevin managed to get a bit deeper, and to her shock, Danielle realized he was stimulating her g-spot. She didn't know that was possible with anal, but it was more powerful than when he'd take her vaginally. This helped her cross the line from enduring to enjoying.

She lost all sense of time. It could have been one minute or one hour, she had no idea. Kevin was like a machine, relentlessly battering her asshole with everything he had. His pounding was so intense, it was like he was spanking her with his thighs. Every square inch of her glowing skin was at peak sensitivity: her tanned ass, her throbbing areolas, her spasming pussy and clenching anal chute. She was so lost in it all that she failed to recognize that Kevin had slowed his pace to grab something from the nightstand.

Danielle was jolted from her tumult when Kevin grabbed her upper arms and pulled her backwards. Maintaining he steady motion in her ass, he pulled her flush against his chest, wrapping an arm around her to clench at her breast. With his left hand, he switched on the vibrator he'd pulled from the nightstand and pressed it against her clit.

Danielle threw her head back in ecstasy, her mouth hanging open as if a demon was escaping her. Here eyes rolled into the back of her head as she faced the ceiling, the powerful orgasm arriving with such force that it knocked the air out of her. She wanted to scream her orgasm for the world to hear, but she was too overwhelmed by it.

Her spasming asshole sucked the cum right out of Kevin's balls, and he remained lodged inside her, flooding her bowels with his cum. "FUUUCCKKK!" he yelled, adding an exclamation point to his performance. With a great exhale, he released Danielle from his grip and she collapsed on the bed. Looking to the door, he realized Marci was no longer capturing the scene on film, so he snapped up his camera and took a few pictures of Danielle's spent body. He paid particular attention to the cum leaking out of her ass.

abob1
abob1
1,085 Followers
12