Spring Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol replied that in some instances that might be very slutty, but if she was thinking of doing it right now to be slutty for her daddy, it might be better for her to not get the piercing. After all, Carol's nipples were pierced. If Sarah got hers pierced she would be like her mother. If she kept them smooth it would be a new sensation for her daddy-fucker.

When that next night came Carol approached her daughter in conversation at the dinner table. "Would you like to have a little preliminary slut training tonight as we go shopping?" When she slowly nodded her head in the affirmative, Carol continued, "Good. I've already talked to Jean and she will join us. Daddy and Claude will hang nearby as well. Jean and I and a few other girls have a slut outfit we have been known to wear for occasions like this."

After supper Carol took Sarah into her room. Carol brought out several brand new pair of boys' white cotton briefs. They were in different sizes. "Now try them on to find the tightest pair you can get into."

When Sarah thought she had found the pair she said, "I'm pretty sure I can get the waistband over my ass, but the leg openings are too small."

"No problem," said Carol as she cut each leg opening on the side, allowing Sarah to wear the extremely tight cotton briefs. "Now," she said, "for the rest of the outfit." She pulled out several new boys' wife beater undershirts. She had Sarah hold her arms up in the air and Carol put the shirt on her, trying to find the smallest shirt that they could get onto Sarah. Sarah wore it without a bra. They tied a knot on the bottom hem just under her tits, leaving her midriff bare. Carol told her to put on earrings and put on her pair of white high heeled sandals. When Sarah came out of her room, Jean was there. All three girls were wearing the same essential outfit: high heels, really tight boys' whitey tighties, wife beater undershirts that left 8 to 10 inches of bare midriff exposed, long dangling earrings and Carol and Jean wore rather dramatic makeup. Each woman had a shoulder bag with long straps that held their purse about level with their hips.

The three girls got in a van with the two men and off they went to the mall to go shopping. The first stop was at the cosmetics department of the anchor department store to get more dramatic makeup for Sarah to wear when going out to nightclubs. When she told Janiqua, the salesperson behind the counter, that she wanted to enter a club and be the hottest slut there, Janiqua was up to the challenge. She showed her what she needed and how to apply it and Sarah left the department store looking way too hot for just shopping in a mall.

They then went to some specialty shops that sold to young teens. There they picked up a couple of pleated micro miniskirts, one which rode low on the hips and another which rode extremely low on the hips and still exposed a lot of ass in the back. They also purchased two tight miniskirts, one which came up to her waist but ended at the curve of her ass, the other which rode low on her hips. They also found a tube dress which was extremely small and tight. It had openings cut into it all around the midriff. The stretch in the fabric caused it to want to pull down off her tits so that she would call attention to herself and her tits whenever she pull it it up. And when it was high enough to cover her tits, it began to expose her ass and her pussy and she would have to pull it down.

In this same store they found a pair of booty shorts that exposed much of her ass and pulled up into her camel toe. They bought this in pink and then found a very low rise pair of booty shorts that showed off a good two inches of the top of her ass cleavage. This pair was in blue. They found a pair of Daisy Dukes that were cut so high in the leg they looked more like a thong in the back. They bought a tailored blouse that hugged her torso and that she could unbutton to show more cleavage. They bought a number of crop tops -- one in white with long sleeves and ruffles, one in pink that was sleeveless, one that looked like a peasant blouse with a deep U neckline that exposed a lot of cleavage, but ended right under her breasts. She bought a tight tank top in yellow. And number of tube tops that she could also throw around her hips like a micro miniskirt. They bought a tight pair of jeans that they found that fit her better than any of the jeans she owned and a couple pair of yoga pants, one with a high waist and the other that rode low on her hips. Both yoga pants pulled deep into the crack of her ass in back and deep into her camel toe in front.

They went to a lingerie store and bought her a couple of push-up bras and a couple more fancy lace bras that showed more tit flesh than they covered up and then purchased matching thong panties. She bought a leather bustier, a corset that also supported her breasts and had garters for stockings, a vinyl corset that was more like a wide waist cinch and a garter belt that matched one of her bras and panties. She bought thigh high hold up stockings and stocking to use with the garter belt. They went to a shoe store where she bought several pair of stripper heels. They had to go to an adult novelty store to get a pair of black thigh high boots with a two inch platform and six inch heel. By the end of the night she had plenty of resources to use in making herself look like a slut.

While Ted and Claude went along to protect the girls who were dressed somewhat provocatively, Ted did not pay attention to what Sarah bought. He wanted to be surprised when she dressed for him. But it was obvious, just from the number of packages the girls were carrying that Sarah was one hundred percent in to becoming her daddy's little slut.

On Friday Ted was going to take a day off of work (he had accumulated a large number of "sick" days he had never used) in order to go get Tommy. However, at night he got a call from the night dispatcher that one of their trucks was down, right in the area of where Tommy went to college. The clutch was failing. If Ted could deliver a new tractor to the driver, the driver could continue on his way and Ted could limp the crippled tractor back to the garage to fix it. He could pick up Tommy at the same time. So that is what Ted did.

Ted and Tommy drove back in the crippled truck. They had to talk quite loud to make themselves heard over the noise of the engine. Ted told Tommy how Sarah seemed to really be into this role playing of being her daddy's slut. He told her how she had gone shopping the night before and had purchased a lot of clothing in order to play her role successfully.

Then he asked Tommy whether he had any "look" in mind that he would use when role playing with his mother. Tommy had not given it any thought. Ted suggested that he ought to. He gave himself as an example: that when he went out with Carol he did not just wear what he normally did or even his Sunday go to Meetin' clothes. Instead he had adapted a stylized country-western look for himself -- often wearing a cowboy hat and cowboy boots and tight jeans or jean-styled pants. It was stylized in that while the working cowboy wore his pants over his boots, Ted would wear especially tight pants that had to be worn inside his boots. And his boots were not working boots but were taller than average and had quite a bit of fancy stitching. Or sometimes he would go for the bad-boy motorcycle look with black leather boots, black leather pants, a muscle shirt or no shirt at all and a motorcycle jacket. Dressed in this way, it wasn't just Carol who dressed for the role play, but it was both of them and it helped them lose their normal work-a-day persona and enter into the persona of the role play.

Tommy was silent for a while. When he did respond, he said that he could see how it would be helpful to dress for the role play and he thought what he would like to style himself after would be a rock musician. But he wondered aloud whether they would have time to look for clothing before going home. Ted expressed that he and Carol had talked it over on the phone as he was driving up in the morning and that they were kind of hoping that when Tommy got home on Friday night they would not enter the role play yet, but would just try to have a relaxed family supper, catch up with each other, and turn in early for the night. Ted had left very early in the morning and would not be prepared for a demanding evening.

Then on Saturday the necessary weekend chores needed to be done. As Carol had said more than once to anyone who was listening, "These clothes aren't going to wash themselves."

But beginning on Saturday night, they would all get dressed up ready for their role play and would go out to eat and then go to a dance club. That would leave Tommy Saturday morning and afternoon to buy himself the clothes he would wear when going out with his mommy/slut. Tommy thought this was a good idea. Carol had run it by Sarah as well, and although she was ready to get into the role play right away, she understood that waiting until Saturday night would make more sense. To make her entrance in her slut clothes on Saturday evening more dramatic, she wore sweat pants and a sweatshirt on Friday night and during the day on Saturday. She helped her mother with chores because she wanted to make sure all the chores were done on time and there would be no delays in the start of the evening. Tommy went shopping. While it was too early in the season for Ted to have to do a lot of yard work, he still had a few weekend items to attend to as well. But everyone was done by 4:30 PM.

It was time to get dressed for the evening.


12