Spring Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To make a long story short these two friends of mine have asked me about you and mom and whether you were that hot at home and whether you were still in love with one another the way it looked or was it nothing but a show for public. So I told them it was real and as an example I mentioned how both of you wear small bikinis around the house and the yard all summer and spend plenty of time in your bedroom and even have a playroom. That was probably a mistake because they have remembered that conversation. So when they heard that it was going to be warm and sunny all weekend they asked me whether the two of you would be wearing your tiny bikinis around the house. If you were, they wanted to invite themselves over. But that isn't the worst part. I was so excited about going out with you on Saturday that I told them that our family was going to go to a dance club on Saturday night and I was going to dress all slutty. I told them about some of the clothing I bought. 'You gonna dirty dance with your dad?' one of them asked. 'And give him a hardon?' the other one chimed in. And when I told them I hoped so, both of them told me that they were so jealous; they they would love to give you a hardon and then ride it to kingdom come.

"So the bottom line is that they want me to see if I can't borrow one of mom's microbikinis to see what it looks like in real life and not just in pictures. And they want you to come with me wearing your most revealing swimwear. Please Daddy? I know it's a lot to ask, but this is such a hot weekend for me - what we're doing together, having you showing off with me in front of my friends fits right in. Please? I will feel so sexy - so slutty being there with you in micro bikinis in front of my friends. Please? Kay's folks are out of town for the weekend so we will be left alone. I love being a slut with you, Daddy, and you like me to be your little slut. I know you do. This will be so slutty. It's no as much fun being a slut if nobody sees me doing it. Please?"

Ted thought for a while. "Run it by your mother. If she gives you a micro bikini - no make that if she lets you borrow three micro bikinis, the tiniest one for you but one for each of the other two girls, I'll do it.

Sarah went to her mother. She explained the whole situation pretty much the same way she had explained it to her dad. Carol gave it some thought, went to her room and got out three micro bikinis. She separated one from the others and said, "You wear this one. I think it's the sexiest one of all."

Later in the morning when Ted saw Carol he said, "I see you gave her the micro bikinis. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

To which she replied, "I suggest you go to the store and buy a good supply of condoms - and leave half of them here. I think from now on I won't be able to play badminton in my own back yard without condoms." He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

Finally, when he released her, he said, "I am married to the sexiest woman in the world. Words cannot express how you make me so overwhelmed with desire for you. It's amazing the games we can play and in the end they just increase our desire for one another. I love you."

Ted bought the condoms in bulk and in several sizes. He took some which he put on the dresser in Sarah's room near where he was keeping his wallet, keys and change, so that he would remember to take them with him on Monday night. He took several for himself, and left the rest in a drawer in the kitchen showing both Carol and Tommy where they were, "Just in case."

There was a lot of nervous chatter about nothing at the dinner table, everyone avoiding the elephants in the room. The twins offered to do put the dishes in the dishwasher telling their parents to, "Go, get ready."

Carol put on a slingshot type of bottom with only the tiniest strings coming up to her shoulders and going down her back. She put it on so that the tiny piece of cloth that was to cover her sex did not begin to do so until it was about 3/8 of an inch below the cleft of her pussy lips. It was so narrow that it only covered the sheath of her clitoris. While she had told Sarah she had given her her sexiest micro bikini, this was by far and away the smallest bottom. The strings that went over her shoulders were held in place by a drop of an adhesive gum.

Not that anyone else would notice, but Ted wore a matching slingshot. He brought extra adhesive with him in case the shirt he would wear would rub the adhesive off. The swimsuit was so narrow that the cloth only covered his cock. His balls hung outside the pouch of the suit. He was completely shaved down there. His exposed balls looked somewhat like engorged pussy lips. He had Carol put rouge on them. Ted put rouge on her pussy lips. He said it made her look like she was in heat.

Carol wore a micro bandeau top over her tits, no wider than an inch wide and covering only about an inch on either side of her nipples. Strings that matched the slingshot held the top up by tying around her neck and another set tied in back. She put on a pair of acrylic platform fuck me heels. She was able to wear earrings, matching navel jewelry and matching pussy jewelry that hung down on either side of the pouch that concealed her clit. She put on makeup that was more suited for going to a nightclub than for catching a few rays in the back yard. He brushed out her golden blonde hair. It hung in gentle curls all the way down her back to the dimples at the top of her ass. They looked one another over one last time."Amazing!!" was how Ted summed it up. "Now have fun! I'll bring up a camera. If the guys would be willing to video the afternoon, I'll make sure they each get a copy."

Ted put on a pair of Daisy Dukes and a button-up shirt. In the shirt pocket he put a number of condoms. The twins had finished loading the dishwasher. Looking at Sarah, Ted asked, "Ready to go, Slut?"

Sarah had the three swimsuits in her hand. "Ready when you are," she replied. "I'll wait until I get there so that we girls can change together. That will be a trip in itself." They went out to Ted's truck and were off.

12