Spring Break for Horny Toad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?

"I wish to experience the glorious feeling of having a hot and thick penis strumming the center of my being, although I expect to made concession because you are not quite nineteen," Carolyn cooed, unbuckling and unzipping him and pulling down his clothing to reveal what waited in store for her.

"Omigod, how old are you really? You have the erection of a pony."

"My mother says I inherited the large-hung genes of her blood lines."

"What your mother has intimate knowledge of the current size of your penis"

Lucas flushed and said in a small voice, "After she and dad occasionally have had a row at night she comes to me and jerks me until I drench her face. She becomes embarrassed and disgusted by her behavior and has significantly calmed and goes off to shower."

"You mean after you've fucked her."

"Oh no, neither of us would want that to happen."

"Omigod, I'm leaking. Plug me quickly."

Carolyn had experienced three robust climaxes before she brought Lucan to the verge of his first.

"Quickly," she said, slipping off the bed and kneeling. "Hose me like you do to your mother."

It appeared to be a greatly erotic request and Lucas was startled by the amount of semen he fired at Carolyn's mouth and nose and the quantity that bounced into her hair and over it.

"Omigod, how long is it since you've had sex or pulled your dick," she panted. "God, your mother must be cursing that she allowed you to go off to college."

"My younger brother probably now substitutes for me," Lucas offered.

They enjoyed their inauguration, agreeing it had been great and accomplished with some unpredictability.

"You are well advanced for your years," Carolyn said as she waddled to the bathroom, holding a thick towel between her legs and said it was remarkable that neither of them had mentioned the C-word."

"What cunt?"

"No, dopey. I meant condom."

"They laughed and neither offered an explanation.

When she returned, Carolyn said, "Join me for a shower and then we'll have lunch before we decided what's next."

"Okay."

* * *

Lauren met Lucas at the open door and kissed him and pointing to the car whispered, "He's home, be careful of what you say. You appear to be in reasonable shape."

"Yeah, drained, tired but happy."

She said she was pleased for him, that she'd spent several hours cleaning kitchen cupboards and weeping a bit.

"I'm sorry, but my dick can't be in two places at the same time."

She sighed, leant her head on his shoulder and said, "You have the cutest and yet most aggravating humor. And yet you are so sweet Mr Freshman."

"I'm willing to commit adultery in the morning."

She gasped as said that was impossible because it would be Sunday and Grumpy would be home."

"Fuck."

She giggled and said they would be alone from 8 am on Monday.

"Great, make sure you rest well tomorrow and no fucking."

"Yes Master."

Chapter 2

Lucas awoke before dawn on Monday and began the long wait impatiently.

The call, "Wake up sleepyhead" at 8:15 opened his eyes with a snap. He couldn't believe he'd fallen asleep on such an important occasion.

"Hi," he said wolfishly, eyeing his splendidly nude aunt carrying a tray bearing food and two mugs of coffee.

On both tits she'd written in red lipstick 'Suck me' and low down below the tray on her belly was a red arrow beneath the words 'It's Primed'.

"Place the tray on the floor and join me," he said huskily.

She obeyed and giggled at the sight of the sheet tenting over his groin and she then threw back the sheet and lunged at him.

"Christ, my horny aunt, you've half-winded me."

"Stop your complaining and get on with it," she said excitedly. "I'm dripping."

After that explosive quickie, they settled down, knowing they had a long day ahead of them.

They agreed later the best one occurred in the kitchen after lunch, when Laura challenged him to take her in the butt.

"Nah," he'd said, lifting her on to the table after pushing back dishes and cutlery.

She responded, "And why not?"

"It doesn't work for me."

"This will be the first time with a woman, rather than still immature young females?"

"Yep, but what's the difference when ass is ass?"

"Fetch the lube and begin preparing me," she said, flipping on to her stomach and settling with her legs hanging over the edge of the table.

He returned and said, "What, you want me to do it standing up?"

"Yes, if we get a good one away you'll be a butt-man for life."

Lucas thought she sounded to be the expert and decided wisely to let her take the lead.

It went well. She led and when necessary suggested what he should do.

They proceeded slowly and successfully and he began banging rhythmically.

It was good enough.

Good to go? Laura had asked, and Lucas thought belatedly before saying yeah.

She appeared to lurch forward a bit and then he felt a sensation along his erection of being stimulated and thought she must have sunk fingers into herself.

But concentrating on this friendly intrusion, he figured she'd inserted a pulsating vibrator into herself and the vibes were being felt through the thin membrane wall between them.

Awesome.

Eventually, he grunted he would soon climax and Laura went to work on her clit with either fingers or that vibrator.

She began bucking seconds after Lucas rolled away to lean on his hands against the table, red-faced and panting.

They ended up on the floor, side-by-side but not touching, ready to nap.

She purred, "And how was that?"

He yawned and said it had been awesome.

"Um Laura, I'm really enjoying my stay here. I've been practically swamped by pussy and am learning very useful things."

Laura said she was pleased to hear that.

"We should have a rest day tomorrow because the next day will probably be rather hard going for you."

Lucas smirked and said, "If you mean sexually, there's no way that could happen to me."

She smiled.

"Your uncle leaves tomorrow for the far south and will be away three nights. I've invited Carolyn over to stay with us while Arnie is away to put more punch into our sex. I hope you approve of my enterprise?"

"Yes, of course," Lucas said, his smile fading rapidly.

"You'll need to boost your protein."

"What, thick steaks?"

"Yes, and boost your readiness by eating your choice of asparagus, red peppers, almonds, chilies, eggs, honey, bananas and peas and drinking pomegranate juice, all of which we have on hand. I'll send you out to buy oysters. But eat only reasonable proportions as over-indulging in such foods could land you in hospital to have your stomach pumped out."

"Um, is there a compromise?"

"Yes, allow me to make the selections and allocate the portions and I'll get one of those little blue pills that sweet Arnie has hidden away for when I'm in heat and he's had a hard day."

"Oh thanks."

"Well it's also a selfish act because I want maximum performance from you for Carolyn and me over three days and nights."

"Darn it, why did you both have to be over-sexed?"

"It's because we are California babes. But don't worry; we'll be mindful of your male inadequacy when you become over-stressed. Carolyn and I will also go FF to ease your burden. You never realized sex could be this good, huh?

"No," Lucas choked.

The End

12