Spring Breaking Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that feels nice..." Sarah whispered encouraging Aric to sped his tongue jabs.

After a few minutes of licking her dirty sponge, a pause in the action came. Moments later, a coarse finger pierced it and slid in a swift rocking motion. Sarah tensed and squealed as her hole clenched onto the invader but was soon able to relax.

Christina took a hand off Sarah and added a finger with Aric's and both fucked her asshole together.

"Ahhh!" Sarah cried and grit from the initial discomfort but maintained her composure.

Both digits drove in and out in unison.

"She'll be loose soon," Aric said.

"Maybe loose enough for your cock..." Christina commented as they continued to plow Sarah's ass.

They gradually increased the speed of their penetrations and Sarah squinted to go with her teeth gnashes but the new experience and her friends' approval pushed her to accept their feral wishes. When she calmed herself, she could focus on how good she felt.

Christina lifted Sarah's shirt and caressed her back to dissolve her pain away as the pair of fingers lodged as deeply as they could. They settled into a steady pace of gliding in her ass. More of Sarah's moans fell upon their ears and she hoped with all might nobody saw how slutty she thought herself to appear to be.

Another break in the pleasuring occurred. A few ticks later, the silicone tip of the toy pressed against her anus and it was accepted free of resistance. Christina stood at the side of the box stack, tugged on Sarah's top more to reveal her blue bra, and fondled her breasts with the toy sliding into her ass. Sarah's nipples erected to Christina's playing and the aching in her backdoor subsided as Aric left the toy inside Sarah.

"That's a good girl..." Aric said. He continued fucking Sarah with the toy. She had the awareness to peek at Christina who had opened her pants and was grinning at her while she rubbed her clit.

Christina scampered to the door, cracked it, and stuck her eyeball into the hallway not stopping the rubs in her pants.

She turned around and said, "Give her a quick fucking. Nobody is coming!"

"Okay!" Aric said excited like a beagle about to get a treat.

Sarah could have resisted but the thrill building inside kept her draped over the boxes. Christina watching for passerby provided an ounce of comfort.

Sarah heard Aric unsnap his dress pants and pull down its zipper. She inhaled as she awaited his manhood's penetration. A few seconds passed when his swelled head brushed her wet folds. She gripped the cardboard and his head pushed inside, which came with a drawn-out moan from Aric. Her pussy spreading to accommodate him fired surges through her system. Aric anchored his hands to her cheeks and went on to pummel the reserved girl. The engorged beast hammering back and forth created a searing friction.

His hips collided with her again and again. The box stack seemed to move a little more each time Aric knocked Sarah into them.

"Mmm...ahhh...ohhh..." Sarah was flying through clouds but a brief moment of sanity had her making an effort to keep her cries even quieter.

Christina returned and shuffled her pants to her knees followed by her splotched black panties. Her fingertips were in a blur onto her swollen pea.

"Fuck her harder, Aric!" Christina encouraged as she tilted her head to watch Sarah with an animalistic stare. "You have no idea how hot you look with a cock in you. I can't wait until it's in your ass."

Sarah wasn't sure how to respond—not that she could—but was happy about her approval. Instead of forming a response, she found it easier to accept Aric's cock pistoning her and Christina's free hand spanking her. Both served to turn her legs to jelly.

"Ah! Ah!" Sarah yelped with Aric pounding her like a jackhammer and her butt was on fire from Christina's relentless spanking.

"Grr...I'm almost there!" Aric announced.

"Cum on, baby!" Christina cheered. "Give it to her until you cum but no babies!"

Sarah glanced over her shoulder to find him drenched in sweat pellets. He had turned into a wild carnal barbarian. She hadn't met this guy often but she couldn't deny how he rocked her existence and flooded her sweet crevice with cream.

Sarah turned back around and absorbed the power of his thrusts while sinking lower against the boxes. The pair lifted her back into position. Aric gave her another hard jam and held it at its deepest pushing Sarah closer to her limits.

Christina seized the delay to fuck Sarah's ass with the anal plug. Both holes were throbbing but the timid university student tried her best to hang in. She couldn't lie to herself. She was beginning to love being completely filled. Was she turning into...a slut?

Aric slid to Sarah's juicy entrance and plunged again as far as possible while Christina was going in and out with the plug. She was trying to rub her own pussy at the same time. Sarah's breaths were staggered from the utter bliss. Aric resumed a pace of steady fucking and his groans became louder along with it.

Christina paused from getting herself off, pulled Aric out, and jerked him off until his moans reached the peak and strained into silence. At that moment, another growl came and jets of hot jizz pelted Sarah's ass cheeks and lower back. It felt sticky and icky but in the high of the moment, Sarah gave it a pass.

"Oh, that's so hot!" Christina resumed speeding her fingertips onto her clit until her legs wobbled and she let out a lingering cry. "Ahhh...oohh...yes...gasp...oh, shit..."

Aric hiked his pants up and his belt jingled as he buckled them. "How do you feel, Sarah?"

"I...um...that was...incredible..." Sarah flipped the hair off her back as her perspiration was causing it to adhere to it. "But, most amazing was nobody was afraid of getting caught?"

Christina fastened her jeans then patted Sarah's butt. "That's the thrill of it. You have so much to learn."

"I don't know how much I want to learn from you. Aric is right. You are a bad influence!"

"Hehe. Speaking of bad influences, let's get back to the party!" Christina shot his fist into the air in glee.

"Woo-hoo..." Sarah fake-cheered.

About a couple of hours later, Sarah was roaming around the ballroom having abandoned her corner but remained on the outer fringes of the masses. The aching in her pussy and ass summoned images of what happened in the utility closet earlier. She wondered who that Sarah was and where she came from. That was the same Sarah that walked around with a butt plug lodged in her ass. A smirk appeared across Sarah's lips because she wanted to become a little more acquainted with her. She didn't know if she would become full-blown Christina, although she was on her way, but she did desire to...figure herself out a bit more.

Sarah made her way along the banquet table and picked some grapes and diced cheese when a random partier brushed by her.

She darted her eyes through the crowd but the perpetrator didn't pop out to her.

She continued sliding down the table and poured herself some of the lemon tea Aric brought her. Maybe occupying herself by sampling the refreshments would count as "enjoying" the party.

She raised the Styrofoam cup to her lips and sucked in some of the liquid when she stumbled against the table because of force from someone else and some of the tea spilled on herself. She inhaled and hissed but didn't see anyone again. People socializing and banging to the beats but no guilty parties.

"Who keeps doing that? This is why me and parties don't get along..." Sarah refilled her cup and sought to prop herself on the wall but something tugged her in the opposite direction towards the party.

Sarah thought of Aric and Christina, huffed at herself, and strolled ever so slowly to a group of beer chuggers. To her surprise, Christina wasn't one of them, but instead there was a pair of guys trying to down tall glasses of the amber elixir. There was enough beer on the floor to fill at least another can or two.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" the crowd cheered with pumped fists as beer spilled from the chuggers' lips as they tried to best their opposition.

The students erupted into a frenzy when the skinnier guy finished his glass first with the chubbier fellow admitting defeat with a handshake/hug combo to his bester. Sarah struggled to understand the fascination with getting drunk and sloppy.

Another student, presumably the game organizer, stood on a chair with a megaphone and said, "that was an amazing match! Does anyone think they can top that? The next match will feature a first to five challenge! Who wants to give it a shot? How about you?"

The student pointed at Sarah and the crowd's eyes followed. Jitters were on the verge of crumbling her to her shoes. She looked around to realize the people around her had left leaving her and her too short skirt to stand out.

"Go! Go! Go!" the students rooted for her.

"I...I'll pass!" Sarah yelled and waved her hand in a dismissive manner but her soft tone was drowned out.

"Okay! We have one participant!" the game host shouted. "Can we get a challenger?"

Sarah couldn't believe what was happening. Did he not hear her? She began walking through the horde to tell him she wasn't doing it when a guy that must have been swimming in booze waddled into her path.

"I...challenge youss! I'll beats...yous...! I never lose theeze...'burp'..." The guy swayed around like a jack-in-the-box head and his t-shirt was drenched in sweat and alcohol.

Sarah took a sniff and wanted to puke.

The game host said, "Looks like last time's challenger has come to defend his title! So, it's the brunette with the tiny skirt versus Lenny the Lush! Take your places!"

Sarah drooped her chin. It appeared there was no escape. How could she disappoint her new raging fans?

She sighed and shuffled into the circular space the masses formed for the participants. A couple of students rushed five glasses of beer to tables on either side of the contestants.

Sarah lamented the glasses weren't of the shot variety but rather were the tall types. She hoped her drinking from the previous night would have served as practice.

While her nerves were popping off like mad, nobody wouldn't bat an eyelash at anything anyone did at that party and she tried her darndest to dwell on that.

"Take your glasses!" the megaphoned student commanded. Sarah watched "Lenny" pick up a glass and hold it at his lips so she mimicked him and waited. "Go!"

Sarah scrunched her nose at the liquid but took a few sips. She convulsed and stuck her tongue out in disgust. She took a glance at her competitor and decided she'd have to suck it up to have a chance at putting him under the table.

She attempted to block out the bitterness and chugged the best she could. Lenny finished his starting glass when she was only halfway through her first. She kicked it into a gear she didn't know she had and guzzled through the last gulps to catch up. Without thinking, she launched into the next glass. Lenny stopped midway through his second to cough on his chokes.

"Kick his ass! Kick his ass!" the swarm chanted.

Sarah somehow managed to empty her glass before her opponent and everyone burst into applause.

"Aww, can't handle it, Lenny?" the game host jeered through the megaphone. "Looks like we're going to have a new champ after this!"

"I...neva...looze...I...can't!" Lenny turned to face Sarah. "I'm...through...playings...arownd! You'res goings...down!"

Sarah gulped and wished the game host didn't poke the bear.

She scooped the next glass and inhaled as much as she could but the bitterness and her brain swimming in booze was getting to her. She managed to finish off the beer but her limit was fast approaching.

"You can do it! You can do it!" the students chanted and clapped in unison.

Sarah was thinking the opposite. Lenny was about to start on the final beer as Sarah was staring at two more.

She made it three-quarters of the way through the booze before she tapped out. Meanwhile, Lenny was celebrating his victory.

"That was a good effort but unfortunately, the winner is once again, Lenny the Lush! Everyone give it up for him!" the student with the megaphone said.

"Boooooo!" was the crowd's response.

"Yes, I understand..." the game host agreed as Lenny doubled over and wretched on the floor sending the crowd scattering in disgust.

Sarah slid away in her defeat needing to take the clear path he created to the toilet.

She pitter-pattered her way towards the hall when Aric and Christina with bucked eyes and surprise plastered over their faces blocked her trip to the women's room.

"Oh, my God! Can you believe what Sarah just did again?" Aric had both hands on his face.

"I didn't know she had that in her, too! Nobody takes on Lenny like that!" Christina clamped onto Sarah's shoulders and gave a few shakes. "That was so awesome! You truly understand what spring break is about now!"

Sarah rolled her eyes in her mind. It wasn't that long ago she was bent over in the storeroom with her bare ass out but having a few drinks shocked them. She would never understand her friends...

"I understand that I'm going to pee on myself if you don't get out of my way!" Sarah skirted around her friends to continue her journey to the toilet.

"Ooh...golden showers!" Christina winked.

"In your dreams!" Sarah said as she sprinted into the hall.

Several minutes later, a relieved Sarah took a breath as she returned to the ballroom entrance where the hotel staff was apparently disbanding the party. Not that Sarah was too broken up about it but she wondered where her friends went.

She resumed her stroll down the hall and the commotion coming from outside made it obvious where most of the partiers migrated.

She followed the chatters to the beach. The smell of the sea whisked into her nose and its cool breeze was pleasant and inviting. While some of the students made their way to the expanse of sand in the moonlit darkness, most of the bustling was coming from the outdoor restaurant and bar under the yellow glow of its lights.

Sarah trekked along the length of the restaurant past the clamoring to the end of the bar where she found her cohorts with cups in hand. She was trying to acclimate to being hailed as some kind of hero. Her mind was incapable of wrapping around that.

"Look who it is!" Aric announced upon spotting Sarah's approach.

Christina was standing at an angle and rotated to find Sarah and opened her arms for her.

"You found us! That's great! We were just talking about you!" Christina was squeezing the life out of Sarah but she went with the flow.

Sarah was first to break the cocoon. "What were you saying about me?"

"That you should be voted the coolest girl no one knows about!" Christina said.

Sarah crossed her arms. "And the 'no one knows about' part better stay that way."

"I know. Gotta keep up the masquerade of being innocent and quiet." Christina sounded like a lost puppy.

"I am innocent and quiet."

Both of them laughed in her face. Sarah tried to fool them but there was only one standing there that was fooled if she thought that.

"Haha! You almost made me lose my drink! Haha!" Aric wiped his mouth. "The first one you said is way gone but you might have a chance at holding on to the second."

Christina patted her back. "You can't go back now. You'll always be the one that kissed her first girl on spring break and that was the beginning of a long list of mischievous things you've done. A list we're still adding to."

"Adding to? What do you mean?" Sarah played coy.

Aric closed in, hooked his arms around both women, and leaned forward. "That we want you now."

A stirring began in Sarah's panties. She was already primed for them after their previous escapades.

"Okay, sure." Sarah, never the one to show an excess of enthusiasm, was really wanting it this time.

"Oh, you don't say? Let's go, Aric! She needs it! I can tell!" Christina dumped the rest of her drink into her throat and dropped the cup on the bar as Aric did the same.

"Right!" Aric scooped Sarah into his arms to where he was carrying her across the front of his body. Sarah's heart rushed from the thrill and she wiggled her feet in excitement.

Upon returning to their hotel room, Christina was bouncing on her heels when she opened the door. Aric raced Sarah to the bed, collapsed to it, and found her lips immediately with a starvation for them.

He sucked the breath out of Sarah and her toes curled. He pressed his lips to hers hard but did so many times with enthusiasm and they made smacking noises with each one. Sarah flashed with heat and purred into the kiss. Her tingles magnified when Christina nuzzled up to them, shuffled the hair away from Sarah's neck, and covered it with tiny nibbles.

The nibbles turned to licks sliding up and down her neck. Aric and Sarah opened their mouths and toyed with the other's tongues before closing for another lip kiss. Aric followed with a few more kisses as Christina started sucking her neck in a row causing her to cry from the immense pleasure.

Aric's fingers made their way between Sarah's legs and rubbed her wet panties, her skirt providing easy access.

Sarah went after Aric's lips again and he smiled in acknowledgement of her show of desire and slithered his tongue into her mouth. It explored over her teeth, the inside of her cheeks, and found her tongue once more where they wrestled together. Sarah experienced a ferocious pounding in her chest that accelerated when Christina pulled on her earlobe with her teeth and encircled her ear with her tongue's tip. Sarah giggled into her kiss with Aric from the tickle.

Christina turned Sarah's cheek so her lips faced hers and she initiated her own kissing with her. Christina's kisses were slower as they took the time to hold their lips together for a few moments after each one. Sarah savored the bubblegum gloss and beer on her lips.

Aric shoved Sarah's shirt above her tits to reveal her bra where both friends reached behind her to work together to rip it off. Once free of her cups, Aric flung the bra over his shoulder, grasped the round breast with flesh-colored nipples and bumpy, darker colored areola, and sucked its skin like crazy. Christina cupped her opposite tit, took her nipple between her lips, and suckled it. She pulled away making a pop when the nipple popped from her lips but she quickly captured it again and resumed sucking.

Tears leaked from Sarah's orbs. She wondered why she'd been avoiding this for so long. It was the first time in her life she welcomed being the center of attention.

Aric and Christina swirled their tongues in sync upon Sarah's pulsing nips. She mashed the back of her head into the pillow from the rush.

Aric kept licking and kissing Sarah's breast as his fingers sped their friction upon her moist panties. Sarah tensed and soft moans escaped into the room. Christina moved her attention towards loosening Sarah's skirt button. Both friends worked together to peel her skirt to her ankles. They each removed a sandal and her footwear along with the skirt dropped to the carpet. Aric snatched the waist of Sarah's panties and Christina helped pull them off as well. All the time, Sarah watched them strip her with eyes wide and mouth slightly open in a trance and anticipation. She was relieved to have her circulation back after her skirt being taken off.

Christina started to kneel between Sarah's legs but Aric stood and pulled her into his body for a kiss where they sought to devour the other's face. Christina laughed when Aric groped her thick ass while they smacked lips. Sarah grew wetter from being the voyeur in the room.

Aric tried to maintain their kiss as he peeled her pants down as far as he could, which dragged her black thong into her crack. Sarah's breathing seized when Christina's plump ass came into view but her friends showing such affection for each other was equally arousing.