Spring Breaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's hot..." Aric broke his kiss with Sarah to comment. He rubbed his manhood through his khaki shorts. He grabbed Sarah's other ass cheek and her knees morphed to butter from their shows of carnal lust.

Sarah found herself smooshed between them again but had no desire to flee this time.

Christina ripped Sarah's shirt up to showcase her teardrop tits and hardened nipples hidden behind a pink bra.

Christina pinched one of her nips and she yelped. She reached behind her to unhook her bra.

"You should have seen her last night. She wasn't wearing a bra then but she is now like we weren't going to play today." Christina worked the straps off her shoulders and dropped the bra on the carpet.

Sarah gasped as a breeze whisked over her breasts and hardened her nipples.

"Mmm, these are nice..." Aric grabbed one, massaged it, and flicked her nip with his thumb. His touch was a little more assertive but no less desirable.

"They are. She's so pretty..." Christina bent slightly to consume one in her warm mouth and Aric did the same with the other. They pushed lingering moans out of the quiet girl and when she actually opened her eyes to watch both of them sucking and tugging on her nipples with their lips, her cries grew louder. The smacking sounds spoke to their ravenous appetites.

Aric continued pressing kisses all over her breast but soon made a row back to her nipple where he mashed his tongue on it and whirled it in slow strokes. All the while his hand grazed over her tummy and found the warm spot centered between her legs. He rubbed her through her jeans sending waves of pleasure resonating from there.

Christina fiddled with Sarah's pants to loosen its button and drag her zipper to the end of its track. Both friends worked to peel her pants down and Sarah gasped from their anxiousness.

Aric peeked at her cream-stained pink panties. "You're loving this aren't you, Sarah? I never would have guessed. You hide things so well."

"You haven't seen anything Aric..." Christina pulled Sarah's panties down to join her jeans at her calves and made her way to the bed's edge where she plopped and spun Sarah around by the hips. "She loves having her butthole licked. Watch."

Sarah's cheeks flushed and couldn't deny her claim but was too overcome by bashfulness to confess.

Christina spread Sarah's ass and drove her tongue right in. Sarah flinched from the sudden strike of her drenched appendage probing at her forbidden crevice. Aric fondled her breasts at the same time and Sarah's breaths staggered as she could hardly keep from collapsing under the charges racing within her being.

Christina glided up and down Sarah's crack, once, twice, thrice, leaving a glistening wet trail.

Christina stopped and lost herself between Sarah's flesh. The ferocity of her licking had Sarah whimpering. Aric seemed content to be a spectator for the moment but Sarah gathered enough focus to squeeze the cock-shaped erection that had formed in his shorts. She played with his rock and Aric inhaled and held it as she watched.

"You do have a few surprises. There's a lot going on beneath those still waters of yours," Aric said.

Sarah didn't offer a rebuttal and preferred to remain a mystery although sometimes, she was an enigma to herself.

Christina came up for air. "I told you that she's not the cute innocent quiet girl everyone thinks."

A pause in the action preceded a spanked across Sarah's ass and her hips jumped.

"Oww! Why?" Sarah whined.

"You know the answer! It must be naughty to know you have a dirty little secret nobody knows about when they look at you..." Christina plunged back into Sarah's asshole and danced her licks in a frenzy and she quivered as air pumped from her lungs. After spending another couple minutes eating Sarah's nasty hollow, slurping and treating it like ice cream on a cone, she withdrew her tongue to Sarah's sadness. "You have to get some this, Aric. She's delicious!"

Sarah shook her head in disagreement but wouldn't dare argue about what Christina did to her body.

Aric took a couple steps on his way behind Sarah but halted to look at her. "Yeah, I'll have some...unless Sarah objects."

Sarah batted her lashes and gave him a soft grin—enough for him to continue making his way to her rear.

Christina dropped off the bed to her knees, parted Sarah's wet petals, and dove into her honeypot. Meanwhile, Aric was spreading Sarah's ass to flick at her brown shadow as he gradually closed in on her anus and graduated to its full-on ravishing.

"Oohh...feels so wonderful...both of you! Ahh!" Sarah failed to contain her exhilaration as she bent over with hands flush on her knees to provide them better access.

Christina lashed around Sarah's inner pink wet flesh as Aric lapped at her asshole. Sarah's legs wobbled under the immense arousal and she stumbled forward to lean on the window seal to keep from crumpling to the floor. Two wet tongues flying over both holes brought upon Sarah an intoxicating ecstasy she'd never dreamt of.

Christina abandoned her feasting to scamper to her suitcase and a fraction of Sarah's focus fell upon her. After popping it open and fumbling around inside, out came a black seven inch long ribbed vibrator. Sarah held an inhale when imagining what she had in mind.

She rose to her feet and showcased it for her. "In case you were wondering, this is going in your butt."

Sarah swallowed hard. "I've never had anything like that in my butt."

"I'll be careful and besides, this is a part of breaking you out of your shell."

"You think this would make me...fun?"

"And adventurous. So, this is what you need." Christina pecked her lips and stepped behind her.

Sarah waited and a sense of loss washed over her from the disappearance of Aric's licking. What came next was the silicone toy shoving into her pussy and it sloshed through her natural lubrication. It sent waves of jubilation into Sarah and the buzzing of the vibrator had her on the verge of bursting.

"Ohh...ahh...oh, God!" Sarah cried and Christina began smacking her ass with swift spanks while showing off her multi-tasking skills in driving the instrument back and forth and the same time.

She pushed it in, twisted around, pulled it back to the tip, and jammed in it again. Sarah tossed her neck back in trembles. Christina accelerated the pumping of the toy along with its vibes and Sarah was weeping.

"That's a good girl," Christina said. The toy brushed her ass flesh before the tip touched her asshole and she flinched.

Hands rougher than Christina's spread Sarah's cheeks and she braced on the window seal.

Christina spun the vibrator while pressing it in. When the first rib popped in, Sarah tensed expecting to be hurting but it felt...good. Sarah realized she had become a really bad girl.

Christina eased it in more and the next ribbed section fell in. Sarah let out a sigh.

"When was the last time you had some cock?" Christina was still pushing the toy inside but slowed her movements to get Sarah's answer without her moans getting in the way.

"I don't know. It's been a while. Why?"

"You want some? Aric here has been gushing about you."

"I thought he was your boyfriend."

Aric lined up with Sarah's field of vision. "We're good friends that happen to do things together."

Christina stood at his side. "'Good friends?' With the stuff we've done?"

"You know what I mean!" Aric shot back. "Anyway, I have been thinking about this for a long time."

"What he means exactly is that he dreams about fucking you every day," Christina said.

Sarah was flattered that Aric wanted to do that with her and Christina didn't seem to mind. Besides, maybe Christina would think she's wild like her.

"Ok..." Sarah spoke softly.

She watched Christina to find her unbuttoning and zipping his shorts. She shuffled his shorts and boxers low enough to release his erect beast from its cage. Aric gasped from her silky touch playing with his manhood. She jerked on it until his seven inches stood at attention and guided him behind Sarah.

An intake of air sped into Sarah when Aric's cock brushed against her folds and her knees wobbled. She froze for a bit. The tip found her wanting hole and when more of his manhood penetrated to expand her tight chasm, she exhaled and reveled in the powerful energies gathering inside.

"Damn, girl, you're so snug. Mmm...yes..." Aric said.

"Fuck her good, Aric! She deserves it!" Christina rooted him on and steadied the end of the toy Sarah forgot was lodged in her ass.

"You don't have to tell me." Aric rocked forward and back to make sure he was in control and Sarah's legs were limp noodles.

He sped his shifts but didn't fill her completely only staying halfway inside. She wanted him deeper and the desire drove her to the edge of losing her mind.

Aric continued his easygoing slides and Christina mimicked his movements with the vibrator in her ass. It didn't take long for the penetrations of their instruments to be synched and Sarah's eyes fluttered and rolled white.

Sarah gripped the window seal and Aric's consistent plunges became deeper ones that pierced her core and bucked her against it.

Aric latched onto Sarah's hips and relentlessly pummeled her with their bodies colliding time and again. His size's rubbing in her pussy ignited her fire like a match striking a surface and the quiet girl was not so anymore.

"Ahh! Ohhh, my! Ohhh! Ahhh!" Sarah cried but the cock's drilling persisted and each impact turned her more into slush.

"Take it girl! Take that hard beast! Grrr!" Aric growled as he was powering into her with all he could.

"Oh, God, yes! Fuck her like that!" Christina cheered. She fondled Sarah's breasts, pinched her nipples, and smirked at Sarah's facial contortions.

Aric lowered Sarah to the ground and Christina helped. They each grabbed a pants leg, worked them off her ankles, and laid them aside along with her panties. Aric resumed pumping into her from behind and Christina was better able to fuck her with the toy between her cheeks and rotate it around. Both holes throbbed and she was approaching the limits of how much more she could take.

Sarah was beyond intelligible thought by now and she faded between this world and another of infinite bliss. Every moment Aric was inside squelching within her natural lubrication drew her closer to an explosive apex.

Aric locked onto Sarah's hips and his rocklike cock hammered her. Sarah wept as the sexual power gathering between her legs built until she was on the verge of detonating.

"Ohh...I think I am about to cum!" Sarah announced and Christina reached beneath to rub her clit as best she could with Aric clashing her body. The currents blasting from Christina's rubbing and Aric's impalements consuming and pounding her forced her closer to the climax.

"Come on, baby! Cum!" Aric encouraged as Sarah exploded onto Aric's manhood.

"Oohh...that feels so good..." Sarah was sapped of energy and fell onto her tummy.

Meanwhile, Christina jerked Aric and he growled followed by the seizing of his voice and the bursting of hot, sticky cream onto Sarah's butt and lower back.

Aric tossed himself next to Sarah on his back and Christina sat on the bed. Their secretions beautifully stained the air.

"You guys are amazing! That was hot!" Christina seemed more excited than her friends. "And Sarah...I had no idea that was in you! Mmm. This is how you spend a spring break!"

"I'd say this was the most fun I've had in a while," Aric said with a caress along Sarah's sweaty back, "are you okay?"

Sarah nodded. "Just wonderful but I could drink a gallon of water about now."

"Me too."

Christina kneeled on the floor and entangled her fingers within Sarah's hair. "Hmm, after that, maybe you're ready for a cock in your ass?"

Sarah's eyes shot forth and her jaw fell open.