Spring Forest Breeding

Story Info
Spring breeding between furries in the forest...
6.1k words
11.8k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The stag, Akurah, stood tall and proud in the middle of the clearing, although it was more populated than it usually was. His domain stretched out before him, but Akurah was interested in fresher tastes that day, the deity's neck framed in a heavy hanging of moss and leaves, light purple flowers dotting through the foliage. In other seasons, he would have mushrooms and berries spread through his adornments, though spring would forever be one of the stag's favourite seasons.

The breeding circle had already begun and the stag trembled dominantly, feeling the impressions of their lust coursing through his kingdom, through the very ground that he stood on. And yet Akurah was just there, that day, as one of them, one of the breeding throng, his antlers rising tall and proud as he eyed up the participants, all that had come to satisfy their breeding desires at the coming of spring.

A carpet of flowers stretched through the clearing and it was his powers that kept them intact, even as lustful bodies brushed over them, where they would have crushed. Shafts slipped into silken, wet pussies as if they were meant to be there, even with partners who had never met before that day. And it was meant to be, all as it was meant to be, the stag rumbling throatily, as if he was about to bellow.

Yet he would not disrupt them, not as he raked his gaze over a bull with curious markings. He was grey, perhaps with a touch of brown in his fur, with raccoon-like markings over his body, big horns but rings around his eyes that made them appear sultrily sunken in his face. He did not catch Akurah's attention, however, and the stag moved on, breathing in slowly as he inhaled the lust and aromas of spring flirting in the air.

Nynz, the bull with striking, raccoon markings licked his lips, his long, wet tongue scooping out against the side of his muzzle. His nose was already lightly damp, all the better to sift through the many scents in the air, though he had already found the most exotic one of them all to take -- or at least see if she was amenable to him too.

The kitsune sprawled across a low tree branch, where she would have been roughly at his chest or shoulder height, the old bough supporting her lithe, curvy body. She was nude from head to toe, her tails hanging down from the branch as she slipped her fingers between her legs, arching up with a low, desiring moan.

And yet...she did not take a partner, despite her striking nature and the many that came by to see if she was accepting of them. With her striking markings, grey and black and white, cut down her body in such a way that the eye could not help but follow them, she caught attention even when she was sitting still -- and the flash of russet across her tails and her hair only further brought life to her figure in a startle of colour. She was a prize, even without knowing anything further about her, and Nynz' sheath plumped out, revealing the thickness of his bull meat, filling out his sheath as more and more of his ardent length spilt forth.

He didn't know what her deal was, but he could most certainly find out, striding over to her with the hint of a smirk on his lips, though there was a playfulness about Nynz too. He didn't mind, not really, if he was turned down, for he took just as much pleasure from watching the breeding show as he did in seeding a partner full, spilling over and dripping with his cum. The bull would find someone, one way or the other, and he would be sated, but her wicked nature, teasing and flirting but not letting one another in, had caught his attention.

Rei squirmed on the branch, rolling over onto her front as she draped herself fetchingly over it. Oh, there were plenty there to be bred that year and, truthfully it was not Rei's first time there, breeding. She had been a couple of years back and borne a womb full of kitsune kits out of it, nursing them and caring for them, though the time had well enough come for the wily fox to grow her family even more.

She wanted a big family, but only from the right fur -- or feral too, she was more than happy with. Akurah did draw her attention, just a little, the big stag a constant presence in the forest, though he seemed to have caught the eye of a hybrid bear-otter with a thicker, longer tail.

She frowned. That was a shame... She wouldn't have minded at all crying out her pleasure under the big-balled stud, but he was not the only one out there.

No... Not as a bull, standing just under ten feet tall, approached her, his chest bare and, of course, his cock out. He did not handle his cock at all, as if he did not even feel the need to, yet the swollen, hard length still led the way before him, the tip glistening with pre-cum.

Rei licked her lips, eyeing him up from head to toe as he paused, snorting softly, nostrils whuffling.

"Hello there," she murmured, her eyes half-lidded, though she had already taken all that she wanted in of the striking bull. "And you think that just the one pole will be enough for me? As you see, I come in multiples."

She giggled wickedly, flirting her multiple tails back and forth, but the bull was not dissuaded. Wrapping his fingers around the base of his cock, though they did not meet his thumb on the other side, unable to close around the entire girth, he grunted, letting her see his breeding might openly. The head thickened up a little more, or that could have just been the angle to Rei, the kitsune licking her lips, ears splaying softly.

Yes... You will more than do...

That was an understatement, as she swung upside down from the branch, her legs hooked over it. It was not the best position, but it did allow Rei to fan out her tails beautifully as she took his cock into her paws, handling it with a soft, low moan, her pussy dampening at the mere presence of such a breeding tool. What could she say -- she was a vulpine who liked big tools and she knew how to use them too. Yet as her tongue scooped out around the head of his cock, she did not expect the bull to shift in closer, his paws going between her legs to tease at the soft, damp folds of her pussy.

Waffle shook her head, blushing a little as she dropped to her knees. To think that the deity of the forest would want her, of all creatures! She was a bear and an otter -- a hybrid of both, with some bear features but a softer, rounder face like that of an otter and a longer tail that would have looked out of place on a true bear. Her fur was mostly brown with some lighter tones towards her belly and front, a paler cream splashed across her breasts, but she kept it well-groomed at all times, all the way up to her softly rounded, large, bear-like ears. And yet she was her own creature too and would have stood tall and proud before Akurah if the moment had called for it. However, her thick thighs quivered as she crawled under his stomach, all too eager to reach his massive breeding spire, the long, penetrating length of his cock already out of his sheath.

"I feel that I have been acquainted with you before... Waffle."

Akurah's warm, velvety tones rolled over her and she chuckled throatily, dazed by the lure of pleasure as her pussy clenched down on nothing. Maybe that was so, but she was where she wanted to be, her body ripe with heat, aching to have a little one put in her belly. She would most likely only birth one cub, maybe two, but there was no telling just how things could turn out if she mated with another species.

And that was the most exciting thing of all to her as she nuzzled up against the stag's underbelly, kissing his fur reverently, sinking more and more into the moment. His long shaft begged her attention, but she kissed the base too, letting the soft, light, gentle pressure of her lips scoot it back from the very base of his cock too, the part that would never usually be let out into the light of day. It didn't need to be, not for pleasure, but her soft, agile fingers worked it back faintly, kissing and lipping at the soft fold of flesh, though it was all so she could work her way down to his balls.

And they were just as majestic as she had always imagined, seeing him from a distance, lusting for him but not quite boasting the confidence to close any manner of distance between them, not when she did not know how he would respond to her. Maybe one day the otter-bear would be confident enough to take that first step, but where was the pleasure to be had in life if there was not growth too?

She needed that growth, to learn, to love, to lust. She kissed his balls, letting the weight of them rest against her muzzle, tongue snaking out to curl and tease around as much of them as it could. The fur on his nuts was soft and thin and, above her, the stag chuffed and grunted, stomping a hoof. She had all that she craved right there, yet he did not fail to notice that she had crept her paw back down between her legs, stroking the wanton folds of her pussy.

"Roll on your back, Waffle..." Akurah rumbled, the stag shifting his weight and lifting a cloven hoof. "I want to see all of you... I can smell your need..."

Even though Waffle was loathe to leave his big balls alone so soon, the musk of the stag was carried with her as she lay on her back for him, obligingly, though she did press her legs together. The otter-bear didn't honestly know quite why she did that, for it was not as if she had ever been particularly shy or needed to hide at the spring breeding circle, but Waffle did not have anything to worry about when the stag was there to take control.

He nuzzled between her legs, taking the treat that he had demanded, nostrils fluttering as he inhaled her scent. Yes... Waffle was more than a fertile female and the hybrid anthro's thick body fascinated him, his cock twitching and pulsing lightly with throbs of arousal, blood pumping into it even when Akurah did not think that he could become any harder than he already was.

Pre-cum dripped viscously from his cock as Waffle caressed it, relaxing more into the moment as he parted her thighs. She tasted sweet, his tongue lightly lashing down against her pussy, teasing her folds, though his own excitement mounted more and more with every passing second. Even though he was not focusing on those around him, the air of passion and lust throbbing and driving through the atmosphere engaged with him, hindquarters tightening with muscle that the stag rarely needed to think about, his tail flagging proudly to show the underside.

There, he was in his element, eagerly lapping at Waffle's pussy, teasing his tongue over the fat nub of her clit, her lips sliding over the head of his cock. She sucked him down, pushing her head up from the ground, though he could not see quite what position she was in, his antlers reverently bowed as if Akurah, in that moment, was the one paying worship and tribute to Waffle.

Maybe that's what sex was. Maybe that's what breeding was. The coming together of two bodies in worship and service for one another.

He didn't mind. Not when the moment dragged him in, deeper and deeper, sensing tension easing from her body, her legs spreading apart a little more to welcome his tongue into the treat of her pussy. Even though all he wanted to do was to mount her and breed her, to work his hind end to spear every inch of his powerful shaft into her wet heat, he had to ready her too, taking his time to make sure that her body was primed and prepped.

Still, the otter-bear drank down every drop of his pre-cum that his cock drooled as if it was what she had been waiting for all along. Her lips softly caressed the length of his cock as she swallowed it down, though she could only get half of it into her muzzle at such an angle, his hips working over her as they sixty-nined, even if it should not have worked as well as it did.

Akurah always found a way to make positions like that work, whenever lust was involved. His cock drooled as the otter-bear lapped deeply, her tongue pressed up devoutly to the underside of his cock as she took down as much of him as she could. The stag grunted, his throat trembling, yet he would not bellow and disturb everyone else, not when there was so much passion tangled all through the clearing, so many bodies all coming together in the spending of sweet lust that he could have taken every female there again and again, if the moment had been right for him and them.

Nynz, on the other hoof, smirked as he parted the fox's thighs, putting her on the back foot, lapping softly against her pussy. His long, thick tongue wormed its way down into her pussy without any trouble at all, though it could have been a more difficult position for others when she hung upside-down from the branch. Indeed, Rei, for the kitsune had managed to introduce herself to him, did seem to be panting and breathing rather harder than usual, her chest rising and falling sharply, the bull taking advantage of the moment.

"Unff... Ohhhh..."

Her groans spurred him on, yet the bull would never take advantage in any kind of bad way, oh no. That wasn't Nynz' style, not at all, not as he lapped into her, dragging his thick tongue back over her clit and pressing down, his paws sliding over her thighs, down to her hips and her waist and back up again. She shivered into his touch, swinging lightly from the branch as if she was trying to get even more pressure from him, but the bull kept himself ever so slightly drawn back from her, as if he was making her chase him.

Well, two could play at that game, the vixen aware of passion in the clearing, how the breed urge was upon her, clouding her mind, though Rei knew that she was more than safe there. Nothing would happen to her, not at the spring breeding event, that she did not want, and she could drift deeper and deeper, inhaling all the pheromones in the air, lusting for too much. And, soon, she would have the bull's naked cock pounding her deeply, stretching her out, her pussy aching around him as she was bred all over again, all to see another litter of kitsune kits running around nine months later.

She moaned, taking his cock into her mouth, sucking him down. The bull, however, was in a much better position to take control right there and then, thrusting into her mouth to fill it as she quivered, wanting more. His tongue backed off her pussy and all she could do was cling to him, whining and whimpering, suddenly in a position where she was begging him for pleasure. Even though Rei did not quite know how that had happened, she languished in it, her red and black hair split down the centre, like the flashes of colour on her tails.

Everything about her seemed to shift and ripple as she sucked his cock, serving as nothing more than a vessel for Nynz' pleasure. And maybe that was okay too as his thick meat worked its way further and further down her throat, forcing the kitsune to gulp and swallow around him. That only allowed her throat to massage his cock even more, as if her body was priming itself to please him without even her mind playing an active part in it.

Oh, but Rei wanted it all, very much so, the bull's hips working furiously as he tasted her pussy, sliding a finger inside her. The kitsune barely even knew when her legs had parted that much, but it was more than enough for a single digit, a rather thick one too, to penetrate her pussy, teasing up inside her, caressing and curling, though he did not yet have the dexterity to seek out her G-spot.

Maybe that would come in time, she thought, even if Rei did not know whether she would ever see Nynz again after that time. There was always the option to stay in touch, though there was no obligation to pay out for the offspring, of course. Sometimes even fathers came seeking ladies to be bred that didn't see themselves being mothers. In all ways, it worked out for the best, pairing up with partners that best suited them -- or, sometimes, when a partner was not present that would meet their needs, none at all.

But Rei wanted a litter of kits and she would have them, gulping around his cock with a lewd, wet noise as he powered into her throat, driving past her gag reflex. Oh, her body only wanted to submit to him, quivering in anticipation, but her world was once again turned around as he drew her smoothly from the bough into his waiting arms.

"Mmmph-hmmmph!"

She grunted, startled, but the bull merely spared her a few laps between her thighs, holding her tightly to his body, while his cock rammed all the way into her mouth, her nose lightly brushing his sheath. There could have been more of his length for her to swallow down, but the moment was right for her to languish there, relishing in the pressure, how nicely he filled her throat, how much tension there felt like there was around the meaty bulk of his girth and fat cock head stretching out her throat.

The bull did not keep her there for long, however, letting her slurp off his cock as he laid her down. Nynz grinned, down on his knees, spreading her thighs, for there was one treat that he wanted to savour without having to worry about her dropping from the branch.

"Mmmph... Hnnnk..."

Waffle grunted around the stag's cock, trembling in anticipation of more, a paw lightly holding his ankle where there was another plump ring of moss and flowers. His essence flowed into her, sweetly down her throat, though the otter-bear barely had had a chance to savour his pre-cum when she could not even taste it.

His cock filled her mouth as Akurah groaned and thrust, rocking his hips, more and more flowers appearing in the foliage of his adornments, layered over his antlers like ropes of fertility. For the forest was fertile too and that was, perhaps, just one of the very many reasons that Waffle had always revered him and wanted to meet the stag, even if her courage had always ailed her at the very last moment.

And now she was down on her back, sixty-nining with him while he lapped out her pussy. The sound of his lewd, wet slaps seemed louder, at least to her, than anything else in the clearing, though Waffle did not mind. She was not as shy about what was going on around her when his body was covering hers and the otter-bear whimpered as she was forced to let his cock slip free of her muzzle, a splatter of pre-cum landing across her snout.

"Mmmm... Oh..."

She whined for him, caressing his dick with both paws and sliding them down to his nuts. She'd never seen nuts that big before and she greedily massaged them with both paws too, not wanting to leave anything to waste, drinking in the moment and letting it flow through her. She wanted to remember everything, every last little thing, from how his balls softened and squashed under the light pressure of her fingers and thumbs to how his musk swirled around her, seeming to addle her senses even more.

It was just a part of being in heat, though the sense of control being lost from her still made the otter-bear quiver, squeaking more like an otter than a bear. Darker patches, faintly so, marked between her thighs and underarms as her body tried to release heat as sweat, but it only infatuated her musk further. Her scent was thick and that was even more potent than she had realised for the stag, his nostrils quivering and puckering as he snorted lightly and nuzzled eagerly into her thighs.

For Akurah needed more than merely sliding his tongue along her wet, prepared folds could give.

12