Spring Hunting

Story Info
Tobias and Noah go hunting and find a way to spend the time
2.1k words
4.04
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah sighed softly. Endless hours of sitting at the edge of the woods had taken their toll—nothing was biting. This was far from his first spring turkey season, which made it all the more frustrating. He wasn't some fucking newbie greenhorn hunter anymore! But, luck was luck, and even despite the clovers sprouting from the ground around him, they hadn't made a difference.

From the corner of his eye, he could see Tobias gently rest his bow at his side. The black kohl streaks across his face highlighted his stormy blue eyes in stark comparison to his fair skin. Even between two seasoned hunters—Tobias having been hunting almost as long as Noah had been fucking alive—and their Alpha-sharp sense of smell, the flock taunted them just out of reach.

Plenty of hens, but no fucking gobblers. He longed to take a shot, but he knew better—hens were off-limits during the spring season, and he couldn't risk having his license revoked.

Not to mention the fact that the handsome, elder Alpha beside him would throttle him.

Leaning back, Noah turned his attention towards the man completely, keeping his voice low. "Hey. Seein' anything?"

"Nothing." Tobias didn't turn, but he could see the shift of the Alpha's eyes.

"Fuckin' hell," he groused. "It's gonna be fuckin' dark soon and I'm hungry."

"We can call it a day and hike back," Tobias glanced over at him a little more obviously, their eyes meeting. "The tent is what, a quarter mile away if that?"

"Yeah, fuck it. Let's go." Noah stood, one hand extended for his shorter companion to grab on to. He had no issue pulling Tobias to his feet—even if he didn't need it, it was still an affectionate gesture for the two of them. Tobias' hand was cool and calloused, just like his own, and he reveled in the feel of it against his fingertips, squeezing gently before letting go. His eyes softened as their eyes met again, blue meeting brown for a few long moments.

Noah licked his lips before he bridged the distance, brushing them against Tobias'. It was quick and subtle, his beard barely touched the Alpha's short stubble as they shared a loving kiss. They smiled against each other's mouths, foreheads pressed together for a moment before pulling away and packing their bows.

"There's always tomorrow," Tobias reminded him. "Do we want an early start?"

"Yeah, sure. You can wake me whenever, I don't care," Noah easily agreed. He would likely wake up the moment his mate moved, anyways. Neither were especially deep sleepers.

The hike back to their camp felt different than usual. The path forward was dotted with flowers, reds and yellows and blues breaking up the greenery. There was something special about those blooms... romantic, almost. It brought a smile to his face as he stroked his beard contemplatively—wondering how he could surprise his mate tonight.

A wicked idea came to him then, his grin growing wider. He suddenly couldn't wait to get Tobias back to their tent, to feel the smaller man writhe underneath him as he coaxed him to the edge again and again and again...

"Noah!" Tobias' voice startled him from his thoughts. The aforementioned man was several yards away, watching him curiously. "Are you coming or what?"

"Oh, I won't be the one coming..." He rasped, just barely loud enough for the other Alpha to hear as his long strides brought him closer. Tobias' skeptical look was met with a wink.

He was very, very glad that they were the only hunters in this part of the woods. Noah planned to do wicked, dirty things to his mate tonight. Get him to let go, get out of his head and relax-Tobias needed it. Tobias was always the caregiver, now it was his turn to be cared for.

Settled in their tent, pressed shoulder to shoulder, Noah gently nuzzled Tobias' temple. He smiled as his beard brushed the Alpha's ear, leaning down just enough for his lips and teeth to graze over Tobias' ear. He shivered slightly under the attention as Noah pulled on his shoulder to turn him closer.

"You're so handsome, my wolf." Noah whispered before capturing his lips.

Whatever Tobias was going to say was lost in the man's gentle moan as Noah's tongue snaked out and rolled over his. He traced the shape of his mouth as his fingers swept against the long scar on the back of his neck, pulling another soft moan from Tobias' mouth.

The kiss grew from there, desperate and passion fueled as Noah fought to establish dominance. His heart pounded in his ears at the helpless noises his mate made underneath him. Tobias wasn't down for the count though, pulling away with a breathless gasp as his eyes smoldered.

"Noah..." he murmured, chest heaving slightly.

"Relax." Noah kept his voice soft, ignoring the other Alpha's frustrated growl.

"Make me."

Noah raised an eyebrow at that. "We both know I'll win."

"Oh? I thought you liked a challenge?" The twinkle in Tobias' eye gave him away—he wasn't exactly bratting, more telling Noah in his own way exactly what he thought of the idea.

Noah used his weight to topple the other Alpha over, making sure he didn't land on the sleeping bag too hard lest he hurt himself. Tobias wasn't fragile, but that wouldn't stop Noah from worrying, especially given his mate's history.

Prone, Tobias stared up at him, pupils widening. Not quite blown, but that would change soon enough once Noah had him naked and begging. Teasingly, he stroked his crotch against Tobias' hips, pulling a groan from the man underneath him.

"Fuck, do that again..." Tobias whispered.

"You're so fucking hot when you beg," Noah growled, lowering his weight down a little more and pinning Tobias by his shoulders.

He rutted against the man, reveling in his gasps and moans and soft pleas. It wasn't often he got to pull the Alpha apart like this, but when he did... it was fucking maddening. Noah fought to resist the urge to tear off Tobias' camo hunting gear, instead taking his time to slowly unbutton his jacket with his teeth while Tobias' hands gripped his short brown hair. He could feel how hard his mate's cock was through his pants, it drove him wild.

After that, things quickened. Layer upon layer was shed, thrown into the corner of the tent to become a problem for them later. His mouth was on Tobias at once, desperate as their lips slammed together so hard he nearly bit his tongue. Their desperate, aroused kiss deepened, both men fighting for control until Noah's fingernails grazed the back of Tobias' neck. He shuddered and fell limp, eyes glassy and clouded with pleasure and need.

"Oh, you liked that..." Noah murmured, running the nails over that same spot again, and again, and again until Tobias was practically whimpering. He trailed them down his chest next, teasing the lean muscles and watching as he tensed with each scrape.

His own body wasn't unscathed either. Tobias clung to him, nails digging into the flesh of Noah's shoulder as his face pressed against his neck. His hot, panting breath and needy moans spurred Noah on as they continued rutting against each other.

"Boxers off now," Tobias gasped out.

Noah frantically nodded, and they both moved to tear off the last of the offending garments. His hand wrapped around both of their cocks at once, mashing them together and making the two moan in tandem as Tobias bucked his hips up with a desperate cry.

"Fuck, Tobias," Noah whispered, leaning down to nuzzle the juncture of the man's neck. "The fucking things you do to me."

"Ditto," Tobias nodded. "Fuck—more, damn it!"

With that, Noah bit down, hard enough to leave a mark. He sucked a dark spot over the bite, making Tobias growl low in his throat. Noah rocked their hips together, reveling in the slide of his cock against his mate's, chasing the high of being so close to the man he loved...

"Noah!" Tobias was pleading now, voice rough and heady.

Pulling away, Noah grinned down at him as they kept humping at each other. "Yeah?"

"Need your hand on me please—" God, he loved watching Tobias come undone. There was nothing fucking hotter than reducing the silver-haired Alpha to a begging, incoherent mess.

"Where?" He taunted. "Here?" He rested his palm over Tobias' jack hammering heart.

Tobias glared as best he could. "Fuck you, Noah..."

"Aww, is that—fuck—any way to ask?" Noah felt that telltale tug low in his stomach, the one that made his cock twitch with need as his hips stuttered..

"God... please, Noah, fuck—" Tobias' eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. "Hand... on my cock, please, Noah, make me cum!"

His mate was so needy, begging him so beautifully. How could he possibly resist? Spitting into his palm, he pulled away just enough to wrap it around Tobias' straining cock. He stroked it slow at first, leaning down to dribble more spit onto the head to ease the way before he really went at it—hard and fucking rough, just like Tobias was begging for. Precum beaded from the tip, coating Noah's fingers as he swept his thumb over it again, and then again, until Tobias was jerking beneath him and practically wailing.

"Noah!" Tobias cried out, twitching. "I—fuck, slow down unless you want me to cum..."

Noah's rough, calloused hand slid down Tobias' hard length. As soon as he made it to the base, he gave it a hard squeeze, staving off his mate's orgasm for a while longer. "Not before I've gotten my mouth on you."

He waited for Tobias to calm down just a bit before his lips wrapped around the head of his cock, taking the other Alpha as deep as he could go. Tobias' knot began to swell around his fist, Noah's head bobbing up and down in languid movements as Tobias continued to pant and moan and beg above him.

Fuck, a guy could get used to this. He loved pulling Tobias apart—feeling him thrust his hips up into Noah's waiting mouth, driving his cock in deeper and becoming a mess beneath his touch. Even though the man claimed that he was okay all the time, he felt anxiety take hold of the man's thoughts all too often. Taking Tobias out of his head, pulling his control away and forcing him to just feel was a reward in and of itself.

"Noah, don't stop," he begged, fingers gripping the sleeping bag underneath him until his knuckles were white. "I want to cum with you, fuck—"

Noah's other hand hadn't been idle with Tobias' cock down his throat. He stroked himself quickly, feeling his own release building deep in his belly as he pulled off, dragging his mouth over Tobias' body. Everywhere his lips met he left a loving kiss, from his hips to his belly and all the way up his heaving chest until he was mashing their lips together again. He rutted their cocks together once more and stared deep into Tobias' blown blue eyes. He knew his weren't any fucking better—the ambery brown more than likely completely hidden by his black pupils.

As they rocked against each other, he captured Tobias' lips in a heated kiss again, nipping at his lips while Tobias traced his mouth with his tongue. They were both panting and moaning now, their release imminent as their cocks slid against one another until—

The world shattered, but the only thing he could give a shit about was his mate, descending with him like a million falling stars.

Hot ropes of cum covered their chests, painting them white as they came together. One of them was yelling—he didn't know who, but it was loud enough to scare anything lurking outside away as they rode out their highs together.

Spent, Noah collapsed to his side, pulling Tobias in as close as he could before his arms went limp. Tobias nuzzled closer with the little energy he had left, pressing their sticky chests together. A smile graced Noah's lips, partially hidden by his thick beard as he gently stroked one hand down his mate's head. Tobias turned, meeting his eyes with his own small smile. They laid there together for several long minutes, panting and gazing at each other with all the love in the world. He could see Tobias' love so clear in his striking blue gaze, knowing his own amber brown matched—along with the challenge swimming in the depths.

Yeah, there was something special about those blooms. Spring wasn't the only thing coming—both knew this was only the beginning as a challenge lingered in Tobias' gaze. That look promised that he would be returning the favor, and Noah couldn't wait.