Spring, Summer and Autumn

Story Info
Mother, daughter and grandmother share sex.
2.9k words
4.15
22.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

Although it was well into mid-morning, Jill had only just finished her shower and was standing in her mother's kitchen looking out into her garden, enjoying her first coffee of the morning. She adjusted her stance, slipping her left hand between the folds of her silk dressing gown to feel her tender pussy. It was good to come home every so often, offering the opportunity of decent shag with former boyfriends, as she had done last night. Despite their tenderness, she slipped a finger between her lips as her twat moistened at the thought of Frank's cock, she had enjoyed a few hours previous. Definitely worth a re-visit before going back to London.

Her 18-year-old daughter sunbathing in the back garden noticed her at the kitchen window, but turned her back on her mother contemptuously. Jill could not help but notice the gesture of disgust, obviously Kate was still annoyed at being left with her grandma last night. She'd been such a bitch recently, she needed to stop being such a selfish twat, thought Jill.

"Penny for those thoughts," said Jill's mother as she silently crept up behind her, hugging her. She traced Jill's left arm with her hand and on discovering its resting place, found another two of her daughter's fingers and pushed them inside her slit.

"Naughty girl, did you not get enough last night, I heard you come in at 2, so you have plenty of time for a proper fumble."

"Mom," Jill protested, yanking both her and her mother's hands from between her legs.

Joyce smiled at her daughter, licking her fingers clean said, "very nice, tastes as if you didn't wear a rubber last night. Delicious."

Jill blushed.

"Mother, you're incorrigible. I've had a shower, so your imagination's running a bit too wild this morning."

"Possibly, but you always said Frank was a good length and knew how to use it."

Jill blushed and refused to respond to her mother's inquisition, continuing to look at her daughter in the garden.

"She's become such a Mardi arse recently, I don't know how to cope," nodding in the direction of Kate.

Joyce looked towards her granddaughter, smiling she observed that with her legs spread apart she could see the gusset of her bikini bottom, which was quite evidently failing to contain her minge.

"You were just like that at her age, until I got Uncle Jack to sort you out properly."

"Is he still around?" queried Jill, her twat almost gushing at the memory of the first and still the largest ever cock to spear her.

"Very much so, I still see him from time to time and I am sure he would be happy to sort Kate out," she replied devilishly.

"Mom. I couldn't do that to her."

"Why not, it certainly worked for you, you had a smile on your face for weeks after and I seem to remember he taught you a few more things in the weeks before you went to college."

"I also believe he regularly fucked you, and probably still does," Jill stated as she looked at her mother not as a mother but a sexual predator. At 54, she still retained much of her beauty and even disguised in an old towelling bath robe, the firmness of her body was unmistakable. Jill pondered that all three of them were fortunate with their looks, each enjoying blonde hair, blue eyes and ample bosoms. Indeed, Kate had recently begun to blossom with a fine rack suddenly sprouting over the last couple of years. They were all slim but stacked.

"If I am to invite Jack over, we're going to have to do something urgently about that forest she's got between her legs."

Jill giggled, agreeing with her mother, both not having noticed Kate had stopped sunbathing and was now coming through the kitchen door.

"What's so funny then?" Kate curtly interjected.

Both Jill and Joyce turned toward Kate, each waiting for the other to speak. Joyce took the initiative and stepped toward her granddaughter.

"Your bush, darling," Joyce replied, as she grasped the strings either side of the bikini bottom, undoing them to reveal the luxuriant growth between her granddaughter's legs.

As her fingers furrowed through the fawn thatch, Joyce told Kate, "You need to get this forest tidied up, darling."

Stunned, Kate jumped back screeching, "Grandma, Mom tell her to stop,"

"I think she's right; you can see your pubes when you're wearing this," as she picked up the discarded bikini.

She grasped Kate's arm and started to lead her out of the kitchen, "Well we might as well get it done now."

Kate still struggling to come to terms with what was happening, meekly followed her mother, as she started to ascend the hall stairs to the bathroom. Jill told Kate to stand in the bath.

"So do you want a Brazilian or a little trim, Sir?" Jill mocked.

Kate attempted to answer, but couldn't find the words, given the circumstances. Standing half-naked in a bath, her mother in front of her, waving an electric razor and scissors rather dementedly. She was also slightly disconcerted at her pussy's reaction to being stripped and fondled by her grandmother.

"A trim then," as Jill started to reduce and shape her pubic hair. Instructing her daughter to lie down in the bath, she proceeded to shave the stands between her legs and unable to resist, dipped a finger into her daughter's cunt and strummed her clit with her thumb. Kate was about to protest, but was betrayed her by hips as they began to rock in time with her mother's finger and thumb. Kate gasped and groaned, then screamed as she found herself reaching a climax.

"Fuck, mom, were did you learn to do that."

"Some nights grandma was bored, and we liked to play."

Jill reached over the bath, and kissed Kate, initially forcing her tongue into her then responding as Kate mouthed her back. She then stood up, pulling her mother into the bath as she slipped off Jill's robe and undid her bikini top, throwing both onto the floor. She returned Jill's kiss more passionately and both explored each other's body, intimacy they had not shared for years. Jill thought she heard the front door bell ring, but was distracted as Kate knelt in front of her and kissed her denuded pussy. Kate looked up to Jill.

"Only fair to return the favour," as she eased Jill's legs further apart and pushed her tongue through the outer lips of her cunt. Jill's legs bowed as they weakened giving Kate greater purchase as Jill leant back against the bathroom wall. Kate arms encircled her mother cupping her buttocks and starting to probe her anus. As her finger pushed further into Jill's rear hole, Jill jerked shocked at the forward pace of her daughter. She wondered whether Kate was as innocent as she presumed, Kate on the other hand was simply recreating scenes from her favourite porn channel. Jill exploded and her body shuddered as she climaxed. Kate stood up and kissed Jill on the lips again.

"Thank you." Jill tenderly said, and turned on the shower, both females slunk under the warm spray, and began to soap each other's body. Jill marvelled at the shape, size and shared similarities of her daughters' breasts. She sucked on her nipples and gently teased them with her teeth.

Lying on her bed, Joyce was amused by the sounds emanating from the bathroom, recalling the times she had pleasured her daughter. Bringing the cock, she was holding to hardness, she took it in her mouth the shaft that had deflowered her daughter. What a deflowering it had been, Jill had been almost split in two, or so it seemed, by this monster and Jill would have probably found it difficult to walk afterwards, had Jack not kept fucking her for nearly three days. Joyce looked up to Jack.

"I want this as hard as it's ever been when you take my granddaughter. She's the image of Jill so I'm sure you'll enjoy her,"

"Well, if she's got as tight cunt as Jill had, and as big as tits, I sure will."

Jill and Kate each put a robe on and hugged each other as they left the bedroom. Hearing the noise coming from her mother's bedroom, they poked their heads round to discover who or what was happening.

"Jack, "screeched Jill,

Kate was gobsmacked at the sight of her grandmother vigorously fellating a huge black cock. It had certainly been a startling day already. She was even more startled when the black man attached to the large shaft spoke directly to her.

"Kate, get your sorry ass over here. Let's see the goods them."

Kate didn't move.

"Kate, this is Uncle Jack, he's going to break you in. Your mother and I decided you needed a good fucking to cheer you up."

Jill stood behind Kate and slipped the silk robe off her daughter, revealing her ripe young body, her large pendulous breasts and neatly trimmed bush came into view as the robe pooled at her ankles. Kate attempted to cover her nakedness but Jill, from behind her, grabbed the arms pulling them to her sides.

"She's beautiful, don't you think Jack?"

Jack just admired the virgin body he was about to take. Joyce reached over taking hold of Kate's hand pulled her over to the bed.

"Here, takes hold of this rod, it's a gorgeous tool isn't it," guiding her granddaughter's hand to grasp it. Kate gingerly gripped the cock, testing its firmness and softness. Joyce assisted Kate, showing her how to effectively stroke the cock, taking her hand to the base and then back up to the tip in one smooth motion, then down again. Helping her repeat the wrist action until Kate performed it to Jack's satisfaction. Jack grunted his approval, taking the opportunity the cup her breast.

"Good girl, you're a natural -- just like your mother. You should be proud of her Jill; she'll make a perfect slut. She has the same size knockers as you."

"Yes, thank you, Jack," replied Jill.

Joyce placed her lips on the tip of the Jack's shaft to show Kate what she needed to do next. Kate watched her closely, wondering how she would be able to take it all in, her grandmother didn't even gag as she hit base. Joyce raised herself off the monster, indicating that Kate should take over. She first kissed the bell-end, then opened her lips to start swallowing it, but only reached halfway down before she started to gag. Coughing and spluttering she started to pull off the cock, but before she could release the pressure on her throat, she felt Joyce's hand on the back of her head. Joyce gently but firmly pushed Kate back down the shaft, ignoring the choking sounds and tears emanating from the granddaughter,

"Just take it, like a good girl, you'll soon be able to take it all the way," as Kate's nose buried into his wiry pubic hair. To get her used to accepting a cock so far down her throat she held her there until she actually did think Kate might be really choking. Kate rapidly released the cock and attempted to get her breath back.

"Again," instructed Joyce, compelling Kate returned to the shaft in hand.

"Let me see those tits, bitch. Haven't seen them for a few years. How the holding up or have they disappeared down south?"

Jill stuck her tongue out at Jack in mock disgust, but shrugged her shoulders allowing the robe to slide off exposing her naked body.

"Fuck you've still got a decent pair, despite your age, and I see you prefer the denuded look. Its suits you. Now your daughter is definitely going to make a decent cocksucker, especially if you two train her, but if you want her cherry popped you better get Kate ready and juiced before I shoot my load down her throat."

Jill responded by lifting her daughter onto all fours, as Kate continued to blow Jack, and positioned herself beneath the young cunt. She licked along the opening of her slit, finding the clit with her tongue she lapped it like a kitten drinking milk. Kate was now taking his cock with vigour, able to take all the shaft down. Jill's face was covered with Kate's juices which were now flowing copiously. She rose from between her daughter's legs, slapped her arse, informing all that she was ready. Joyce took a fistful of Kate's hair pulling her off Jack and with Jill's help put her on her back. Each woman held one of Kate's legs under the knee and wide apart to give Jack full access to the expectant cunt. Joyce traced her index finger down the narrow slit.

"You ready, darling, to be well fucked?"

Kate smiled at her grandmother and nodded. Jack had moved round the bed and was now positioned amid the spread legs. Jill grasped the cock, while Joyce spread the cunt lips. Bringing the shaft to the entrance she moved it up and down the slit, the tip becoming lubricated with flow from the twat. Jill eased the bell-end into the entrance, Kate put her arms round his neck and smiled almost lovingly at Jack. He eased his cock further in, testing the resistance of the hymen. Kate enjoyed the warmth of his cock and the sensation of fullness, murmuring her approval. Jack pulled back slightly then flicked his hips and drove his cock fully into her cunt, breaching her hymen, bottoming out. Kate let out a guttural scream as pleasure was quickly replaced with stinging pain. Jack however ignored her discomfort and rapidly took up the pace, pounding into her. Jill and Joyce grinned at each other at Kate's whimpers. They both caressed a breast and sidled up either side of her, nibbling her ears and whispering encouragement.

Initially, at each thrust, she grunted in pain, but slowly each grunt turned into a gasp, and then with each thrust a sigh of pleasure. Her hips also began to respond to the onslaught and bucked back against Jack's thrusting. Kate was in sensory overdrive as Jack hammered into her, groaning as his seed exploded deep inside her. Yet as she had not orgasmed, she felt empty and disappointed as Jack finally pulled out.

Ignoring the prone and spread Kate, both Jill and Joyce greedily attacked their favourite cock, cleaning the array of fluids from the softening member. Joyce engulfed the top of the shaft, Jill was kissing the base, but soon slid down further to suckle his balls each in turn. Jack stroked both their heads, complimenting them on their skills and that of Kate.

"Your daughter's going to make a fine whore, Jill. For a first timer she's got a fabulous mouth."

Jill looked up, "Thank you, I hope you are right but will she be as good as fuck as me?"

"Or me?" interrupted Joyce.

Jack laughed at them both, "you'll good, but as different as spring, summer and autumn."

As his cock hardened again, Jill realised he would want Kate again. She looked at her exhausted daughter, who had rolled over on her front, her tight pert arse invitingly on display, as was her now swollen cunt at the apex of her spread thighs. Jack read her thoughts and smiled deviously. Jill looked back at her daughter and guessed his intent, his preference.

"Shall I get some lube?"

"No, I didn't need it for you, why should I need it for her?"

Kate became fearful on hearing the conversation develop about what was to be done to her next. She started to sit up, but Joyce and Jill were too quick for her and pinned her down by her arms on the bed. Jack lifted up Kate's hips, despite her struggles and protests, placing a pillow beneath them. Pressing down hard on the backs of her thighs with his palms, he limited her ability to kick and spread her legs wider.

He eased his shaft between the clenched buttocks, probing to find her star. He slapped her left arse cheek hard, Kate squealed and instinctively relaxed, allowing him to test the aperture. Once firmly located, Jack pressed home his advantage despite Kate's continuing resistance. She sobbed loudly and tears stained her face, but couldn't repel the continued progress of what seemed a foot of black meat up her rectum. Jill tried to reassure her daughter the pain would ease, but what seemed like fire surging through her anus did not seem to be finite. Then Jack pulled almost all the way out and with greater access rammed straight back in, deeper groans emanating from Kate. Jack continued to enjoy her oblivious to her objections, ploughing on regardless. He was relishing her tightness, snugger than her twat he thought, ensuring he upped the pace further. Kate felt yet another new sensation, as his spunk erupted inside her.

As Jack pulled out, Kate groaned and hurled expletives at her three assailants.

"That fucking hurts, you bastards, no way you're doing that again. Jesus, my arse is on fire."

Joyce stroked her granddaughter's cheek, "I can assure you that you will, and you will learn to either enjoy it or at least willingly submit."

Kate was about to vehemently object again, when the front door bell rang. Jill and Kate looked quizzically at Joyce who looked equally confused.

"Oh, I didn't know if I could handle all three of you together, so I invited a few friends to help out."

Both Jill and Joyce looked at each other and laughed expectantly at the prospects for the rest of the day, Kate tentatively touched her sore arse and groaned in anticipation.

ambise
ambise
166 Followers