Springtime of Youth Ch. 01

Story Info
2 college kids study together. What could happen?
6.1k words
4.16
15.2k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 of Lexi and Sean Adventures in the Springtime of Youth

*********************************************

My name is Sean and I'm a pretty average college student. I am 20 years old and live in the dorms on campus. I'm 6' exactly and have a decent build from playing sports growing up, not like those super muscle-bound guys who lift weights every morning at 6:00 am to get a good pump in nor am I some scrawny nerd who sees the light of day once a week. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, nothing special. I would say I'm slightly above average in overall looks and average around a solid 5-7 deepening on the girl. I have decent grades and work part-time making some average pay.

Personality-wise I wouldn't say a comedian by any means, but I can crack the occasional joke that can make most people laugh and can tease and joke with people. I can converse pretty easily with people and have and "warm comforting" personality according to my female friends. I am not popular nor unpopular and do not attend college clubs or fraternity life as that stuff has never really interested me. I was forced to go to cotilion growing up so knew how to act like a gentleman. I made sure to keep good hygiene and had fashionable-ish clothes that made me look good. I had one skill that ranked me above the rest which was my cooking which I had been practicing since middle school.

The one thing I can say with confidence that's not average about me is my dick. It's about 10 inches long and a bit thinner than a can of soda. I had one "girlfriend" if you even call it that in high school that scarred me and has made me to this day self-conscious about my dick. One day we were making out in the back of my car and things began to get hot and heavy. One thing led to another until she went to pull my dick out of my pants and looked terrified. At the time I had no idea that my size was not normal by any means and was confused by the whole situation. She ended up getting scared and leaving me with a throbbing hard-on and a confused expression on my face, made sure to break up with me that next night. Rumor spread fast that I was a freak with a monster dick and my reputation was ruined, destroying my chances of ever getting another girlfriend again during high school. Being self-conscious I never really got back into the dating scene even though I had been asked a couple of times terrified that the same thing will happen again, and my reputation would be ruined.

It was just beginning to turn springtime and the weather began to finally warm up after months of freezing cold temperatures and trudging through the snow to get to class. One of the classes I had that semester was an upper-level Biology class for my Bio-Medical Engineering major. For some reason, biology has just always clicked with me and is my best subject even though it can be a bit boring and repetitive at times. In every bio class, I have ever taken I always scored top or near the top of the class on every assignment and test. Such was the case with my current class. While my luck in the past has been pretty bad somehow, I hit the jackpot and ended up sitting by Lexi. Yes, this class did have some cross-over with the pre-med girls who were pretty cute, but none even compared to this goddess in our class.

Lexi had dirty blonde hair that fell to her mid-back. She had these mesmerizing emerald eyes that someone could get lost in. If college didn't work out for her, she could always become a model with how beautiful her face was. She needed little makeup which was a serious flex to look stunning. Her lips were pouty and swollen making me wonder what my dick they would look like stretching around my girth. She has a dazzling smile that left you speechless and the cutest laugh that made your heart fall for her every time. Her voice had a sensual quality that made you hang on the edge of your seat just to hear her speak. She was intelligent as well, which was actually quite sexy considering all the idiot females you meet in college, and wasn't some blonde ditz who just liked to party and use her looks to make men do her work.

She was fairly tall and looked to be around 5'7" -- 5'8" and had a curvaceous body that would make even a devout priest question his vows. She had a light golden tan looking as though the sun had kissed her smooth skin. Now that the temperature had warmed up some, she would often wear a tighter fitting sweater that showed off her firm breasts. She didn't have huge tits or anything, but I would guess somewhere between a large B and a small C that were perky and sat high on her chest while still being soft and bouncy to make them look arousing. Other days she wore crop-top hoodies that showed off her fit and slim stomach that exploded outward into a pair of thick hips just aching to be grabbed and had a 1-inch thigh gap.

These connected to the most flawless ass I have ever seen. It was a perfect heart shape that bounced with every step she took. She wore black or blue jeans that sculpted around her mouth-watering ass digging into each cheek highlighting the shapely rear-end. Keeping her frame upright were these legs that looked like stretched on for miles and were the right mixture between slim and thick that made me just want them to wrap around me. I oftentimes had to control myself and not stare at that delectable juicy ass as she sat down and got up from her seat next to me. The best part of her next to me was getting to steal glimpses at her voluptuous figure and wonder what person she paid to win the genetic lottery.

I'd often see guys drooling every time she walked into class whereas girls would stare daggers of jealousy at her breathtaking body wanting to get the same reaction from the guys. She had one other friend in that class, a girl named Emily, that seemed like her best friend as they always talked and gossiped throughout the class. Emily was pretty with a tan body from a Latin heritage and rich dark brown hair. She had Lexi beat in the tits department rocking some impressive gravity-defying 36DD boobs if I were to venture a guess. She stayed in shape and had a fit slender body with a tight perky ass. She was a bit shorter than Lexi standing around 5'5". On the first day of class, I had just chosen my seat at random and for some unknown reason, these two stunners decided to plop down next to me. I made sure to thank whatever God was out there looking out for me and claimed this spot as mine.

Unfortunately, even though I sat next to her in class I didn't talk to her much besides the customary "Hi" and "Bye" and the random conversations while waiting for class to start. We were about 7 weeks into class and finally, our professor handed back our mid-term tests. I scored pretty well at 93% and basically guaranteed an easy A so long as I didn't bomb the final. I looked around to see what others had gotten and in the corner of my eye saw Lexi pale as a ghost. I looked down and saw her score of 70% and almost winced out loud in pain as knowing that would be almost impossible to come back from. Her hands trembled slightly holding the sheets of paper before putting her head down on the table covering her face with her arms. She didn't speak another word all of the class even as her friend tried to comfort and cheer her up. Her friend offered to maybe study together next time but seeing as she got 80%, I doubt she would be of much help.

Class ended and I began packing up my things until a shaky voice called out to me. "Umm, hey Sean. Umm, what did you get on that test?" Amazed that she would even speak to me outside of our normal conversations I looked around to make sure there wasn't another Sean in the area. Nope. Just me. I looked down and saw her solemn face and wanted to do all in my power to make her smile that intoxicating smile once more. "93%, what about you?" instantly regretting my choice of words. She couldn't even bring herself to say it and just slid the papers across the table to me.

Emily had another class right after this and had to leave "I'm really sorry about that Lex. Don't worry you'll kill it next time." Backing away she gave me a pleading look holding her hands in the prayer hands signaling to me that I was the only hope in getting Lexi out of her slump. I opened my mouth and took a gamble "I could help you study for the next test if that might help?" She looked at me with those captivating emerald eyes and begged "Please! Yes! I'll pay you anything! Just please help me with this class. I'm getting my ass kicked and if I fail another test, I'm done for!" the last part sounding like she was on the edge of tears. I smiled warmly "You don't have to pay me. I'd love to help you out. Are you free for the next couple of hours or do you have a class after this?" She gave her head a shake left and right telling me she didn't have a class. "Great! How about after every class we go down to the library and study together? That way we can both review for the final and help each other on homework if we get stuck?"

Her face lit up and she hugged me making me grunt in surprise. Her body felt amazing and she smelled like a mixture of flowers and fruit. She squealed into my ear "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I OWE YOU BIG! THANK YOU, SEAN!" She pulled away much to my sadness as I could've stayed like that forever. She pulled out her phone and told me to put in my contact info in case she ever needed to talk to me outside of class. My heart was racing in my chest as my phone lit up with the notification of a new text on the screen containing the phone number of Lexi. She gave me one more quick hug to thank me before we grabbed our stuff and headed out. As we walked out, I watched her ass in amazement at how she could stuff such a curvy butt into those tight jeans.

Heading to an intersection in the path that leads to either the parking lot or to the dorms, I told her that we would meet next time after class since I'd have to gather up some materials and stuff to help us study better. We waved goodbye as we went our separate ways thinking to myself, hmm maybe this won't be such an average year after all. I would get to study with the hottest girl on campus alone for hours. Walking with the biggest shit-eating grin back to my dorm elated at this sudden change of events.

*********************************************

Walking back to my car in the parking lot my heart was racing. Sean might be my saving grace this semester. After receiving that soul-wrenching, grade dropping score of 70%, I thought I was done for. Thankfully I sat next to Sean who was literally like one of the smartest people in that class and said he'd tutor me and not to mention pretty cute as well so bonus points! If I was able to somehow pull this off and pass this class with a decent grade, I owed him BIG TIME! Pulling out of campus and heading home I couldn't wait to tell my Emily all about this.

I lived about 20-25 minutes off campus with my mom and dad in a pretty nice house and lived comfortably. I was an only child, so I was spoiled rotten growing up. Unfortunately, our next-door neighbors' kid and I went to the same high school and dated in the past. His name was Max and he was one of those jocks that never grew out of his high school stage. He never went to college and did not receive a scholarship for athletics, so he just did construction work for the city. His brain was about the same size as his dick, tiny. Max wasn't physically ugly but looks aren't everything I learned. I wanted someone who would challenge me and was intelligent to talk to since in the past I felt myself becoming stupider by the second when we talked.

As I arrived home Max was out mowing the lawn. When he saw me pull up, I sighed out reluctantly knowing I'd have to reject him for like the 100th time this year. "Hey Lexi, looking good. Want to come in and we can relive high school memories?" I just rolled my eyes at the obvious pickup line huffed out "No Max, Not happening. EVER. Have fun mowing the lawn." flicking my hair signaling the end of the conversation.

The house was still empty since both my parents worked and didn't get home until around 8:00 pm from work. Walking into my room I took off my backpack, stretched the stiffness out of my muscles from all the stress that happened, and began to change into something more comfortable. I looked at myself in my full-length mirror not even slightly surprised that Max never stopped trying with me. I was hot and knew it. I towered above most girls at 5'7". My dirty blonde hair fell down my back always glowing with a healthy sheen. My face had high cheekbones and my lips always looked puckered and swollen, probably making for many guy's fantasies of wrapping them around their dicks. My eyes were a dazzling emerald green that captivated the attention of any man who looked my way. My skin was honey-colored and smooth with no blemishes or acne.

My tits always sat high on my chest and were so perky and firm that many times didn't even need a bra while at the same time had the right amount of softness and bounciness making for some desirable cleavage. My arms were slim and elegant unlike some girls' flabby arms or other buff girls' super muscly arms. I did wish that I had bigger boobs at times since my 32C felt inadequate compared to Emily's whopping 36DD. But while she beat me there, she nor any girl couldn't hold a candle to my jaw-dropping ass.

I had played soccer growing up and went to the gym 4-5 times a week which made me have the thickest and juiciest ass you could imagine. Any clothing I had did nothing but accentuate my firm bubble-butt. It was the perfect heart shape and had a soft outer layer of fat that made it jiggle and bounce seductively with each step I took while underneath was thick firm muscle which made it the perfect ass to grab onto, squeeze, smack, and play with. My legs were also sleek and athletic from years of running making for legs that looked erotic in dresses, skirts, boots, heels, you name it. My waist was thin etched with feminine abs that showed my commitment to proper eating and fitness while my hips were wide and thicc to give me an overall hourglass proportion that made men drool seeing me. I changed into some comfortable clothes and grabbed my phone to text Emily, excited to tell her what had happened.

*Start of Texting Conversation*

Lexi: "Hey Em. You'll never guess what happened!"

Emily: "HOT GUY?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Lexi: "Hahahahaha, no but Sean promised to tutor me every day after bio class to help me pass!!!!"

Emily: "HELL YAH! I knew that body of yours would pull through in some way or another. ;)"

Lexi: "Ha-ha Very Funny, No I did not have to use my body to get him to tutor me"

Emily: "Sure, whatever you say ;) Anyway, I hope he can carry you cause I sure as hell barely even know what's going on in that class."

Lexi: "Tell me about it. That class makes NO SENSE! Lucky me that we sat next to him huh?"

Emily: "Is it just you two?"

Lexi: "Yah but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you came every now and then."

Emily: "No I wanted to know because a hot girl like you and a cute guy like him in the same room for hours. Who knows what'll happen? ;)"

Lexi: "OMG NO EM! NO, WE ARE STUDYING! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!"

Emily: "What? Is he not cute enough for you?"

Lexi: "I never said that."

Emily: "So YOU do think he's cute? ;)"

Lexi: "Well yeah, he's pretty cute but that is not what is important. Passing this class is what is important."

Emily: "You're no fun :( If you aren't careful Lex, I'll steal him right from under you. ;) But honestly though hope this helps, and you can pass."

Lexi: "You're ridiculous. And thank you I hope so too. See ya <3"

Emily: "Later <3"

*End Texting Conversation*

I threw my phone to the side of my bed and smiled at what Emily had implied. This class met 4 times a week. M-F except on Thursday. Including class time and studying afterward that would make for about 4-5 hours a day I was spending with Sean. Good thing he was pretty cute and easy to talk to or no way I could've done this. Well, who knows maybe things might heat up between us? I cast that thought aside and began working on homework for other classes laughing at the cliché of the whole situation.

I arrived at school and texted Sean the cute mystery guy "we on for today?" seeing if he was good to study today or not and headed to another class. As I was walking, I felt my phone buzz with a reply "Yeah. Head down to the library together?" to which I quickly responded, "Sounds good" and put my phone away. Later during that dreaded Bio class whose only saving grace was Emily and now Sean, the professor lectured on and on about polymerase which was some special enzyme that made a single-stranded DNA into a complementary strand of RNA and how important that enzyme was especially in zygote creation.

I did my best to absorb the information but just did not understand it and hoped to God that Sean would be able to explain it better. Finally, the class ended, and we packed up our things. I said bye to Emily who gave me a cheeky smile and said "Bye you two. Have fun." Blushing I turned a confused Sean away from that vixen. We made casual conversation on our way to the library and headed down a level to where the study pods were.

The study pods were basically a private room with no windows and one of the walls was a giant whiteboard. In the middle of the room was a table that could comfortably sit 4 and above the door was a sign that would let you know if the room was occupied or not. Since this was a library all the pods had sound-canceling walls to keep it quiet for others studying on that level. He said to me "Let's choose the one in the back since it's always empty and no one will bother us. It should also be the quietest of all." not even realizing the sexual innuendo in his sentence making me lightly laugh. I just responded, "Lead the way Sean" as we headed to the back corner of the library to the farthest pod where he opened and held the door open for me.

Thinking to myself "Ohhh, cute, and a gentleman. Maybe Emily has a point." As I walked past him, I caught a whiff of his cologne which filled my nose and made me smile at how good and masculine he smelled. Just racking up points, time for a little reward. As I walked in the room, I took off my backpack and bending a little farther than necessary while keeping my legs straight, put my backpack on the floor stealing a quick glance at his face to see if he was enjoying the show. His eyes were glued to my ass in a hungry stare. Success. I then took a seat in the chair and smiled as I felt sexy knowing that I was desirable in his eyes. But time to focus.

He put his stuff next to me as I got another scent of his cologne and casually said "You smell good Sean. I like your cologne." He blushed and bashfully said "Thanks" before pulling out his midterm, some markers, and walking up to the board as we began to review the questions I missed. Time flew by and before I knew it, it had already been 2 hours. I still felt energized and asked him to review today's lesson which he began to cover in a style that I understood. As we came to a close of today's session, I was just baffled at what a good tutor he was since I actually learned the material.

Like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders and feeling a huge sense of relief from the stress of passing this class, I felt tears forming in my eyes and ran up to him and hugged him hard startling him. "Thank you so much, Sean, you have no clue what this means to me. You're a lifesaver and I owe you big time." Being kind, he just replied, "Easy stuff but I mean until you pass the class we don't actually know if this arrangement worked." Cute, humble, kind, smart, and smelled nice?! Where have you been all my life, Sean?! My god, I was falling for him on day one.

12