Sprout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put one on your dick like a condom then press the other one to your nose."

I did as she said, and almost passed out as I felt the friction on my penis and scented the familiar odor of her foot.

"Good boy," she whispered. "Now flip your camera so I can see my panties."

I tapped the reverse camera button and saw my sock-clad cock and her red panties in the small window on my screen. My tall rod leaned toward one side, pushed over by the tight crotch of her underwear. Harley Quinn smiled back in the big window.

"Now I want you to run your middle finger over your panties just like I am right now...and keep breathing in my sock."

I left her sock hanging on my face and lowered my finger to my crotch. I rubbed my balls through the damp red lace. My pole bounced out of control.

"Is your pussy wet for me?"

"Yes, Harley," I answered, then flinched as I belatedly realized her trick.

She smiled broadly and raised one foot into the air, rolling and twisting it around. Then she contorted her leg, brought her foot right up to her face and kissed her sole.

"I bet you'd give anything to suck on my toes again, wouldn't you?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to squirt for me?"

"Yes!"

"Start stroking, then ask me."

I grabbed hold of my cock and started pumping as fast as I could.

"Can I squirt for you now?" I asked urgently.

"No, not yet," she said curtly. "Go back to playing with your pussy."

Reluctantly, I moved my middle finger back to my balls as she lowered her foot to the floor.

"You're going to love wearing my underwear all week. It really suits your petite little girl figure, you know," she said with a giggle. "Tell me why you're going to love it."

"I'm going to love wearing your underwear because it makes me think of you," I responded, entirely losing my filter.

Mac giggled, causing her blonde pigtails to shake, and her perky breasts to bounce.

"And?" she said expectantly.

I suddenly felt like I was falling through the air.

"And because it suits my petite little girl figure."

She burst out laughing. It was so loud it almost sounded like multiple people laughing. My face flushed.

"That's right, bitch," she spat contemptuously, then added "And I do want you to think of me all the time. In fact, you should wear my socks everywhere, too. And whenever you need to squirt for me, you can do it in my socks like a good little foot bitch. Any time you want...but only ever in my socks."

"Can I squirt in your sock now? Pleeease?"

"Hmmm," she hummed, stroking her chin and turning her pigtails to the side. "Tell me you're my little foot bitch."

"I'm your little foot bitch!" I whispered.

"Louder."

"I'm your little foot bitch!" I cried, startling myself.

She laughed, again too loudly. Was someone with her?

"Count down from ten then grab your little boy clitty and squirt in my filthy sock."

My whole body quivered at her dirty talk, and I started counting down while continuing to frig my scrotum.

"10...9..."

Mac leaned forward and started slinking toward the camera like a cat. My whole body quivered with anticipation.

"8...7..."

"You have no idea how it feels to have someone violate your most private moments," Mackenzie said, her voice suddenly dripping with malice as her full crimson lips filled the screen.

Something seemed off.

"6...5..."

"When you're deep in the throes of ecstasy, oblivious to prying eyes..." she continued with venom.

Something was definitely off about her sudden change in tone. The voice in my head started screaming: Abort! Abort!

"4..."

But instead, I watched helplessly as she extended her long middle finger right up to the camera.

"3..."

"No idea how it feels..." she intoned in a husky voice.

Then she leaned forward and plunged down on it with her mouth, like I had seen her do to Greg. Like I wished she would do to me...Holy shit!

"2..."

"Now you do!" an unfamiliar girl's voice cried out gleefully in my ear.

Just as I hit one, the call abruptly ended. The danger alarm blared in my head. But nothing could stop me now. I grabbed my cock and pumped as fast as I could. Within three strokes I started squirting in Mackenzie's smelly sock.

The front door suddenly swung open.

"What the fuck, dude?!"

I spun to see my roommate Greg at the door, shielding his eyes as if Medusa herself were staring him down.

With a surprised squeal I leapt to my feet and dashed into my room, somehow managing to catch Mackenzie's sock as it fell from my face.

To be continued...

12