Sprout Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...sure," I answered, surprised at her offer.

"Why don't we go to my place and get on my computer?" she suggested. "I only live a few blocks from here."

My heart suddenly leapt. I had never been invited to a girl's home before. It all seemed innocent, but I couldn't help thinking that maybe I had a chance with her. What if she was inviting me back to her house for something more?

I stood up, suddenly giddy after feeling so down.

***

Erica led me up the front walk of her sorority house. I'd never been in one before and was imagining it as pink and frilly inside. As we walked in the door, a big fluffy dog jumped up at us. She caught it by its paws and rubbed her face in its shaggy neck.

"Hey FiFi!" she cried, then in a dog lover's voice added, "Who's my best buddy? That's my girl!"

She laughed and played with the dog for a few seconds.

"Bring home another stray, Erica?" a girl's voice said sarcastically from nearby.

I turned and saw a preppy blonde eying me with an air of condescension.

"Shut up, Morgan," Erica snapped cutely with a nose crinkle, then she turned toward me and added with any eye roll. "Don't mind her. Come on."

She grabbed my hand and led me to a staircase. It felt weird to have a girl holding my hand, leading me along. For some reason it made my heart flutter.

I looked around and noticed the house was tastefully decorated, actually kind of fancy. More like the homes of my mom's well-to-do friends. I could see why a small-town girl would want to live there.

We went up two floors and down a long hallway. There were signs and posters on different doors. I imagined hot chicks in skimpy pajamas living behind every one of them having pillow fights all the time. I felt like I was in some kind of inner sanctum where most guys weren't allowed to go.

Near the end of the hall, she opened a door and we walked in together. The room smelled of fresh linens and I noticed two beds neatly made. The carpet was plush and there was a bay window looking out onto a garden behind the house. It was way nicer than my apartment.

She walked over to a desk and signaled me to pull up her roommate's swivel chair. I grabbed it and had to lower it down to my height.

"So let's talk about Hamlet..." Erica said.

She began by recapping the key plot points of the play. Then she discussed some of the nuances and why certain characters and lines were important. In no time, it made way more sense to me. She knew her stuff and was a really good teacher.

At one point, she put on her glasses and flipped open a laptop to take notes as we discussed ideas for the paper. I couldn't help letting my eyes wander as she looked at the screen.

Her loose sweater kind of obscured her figure so I couldn't tell how big her boobs were or whether she had a skinny waist. I scanned down to her plaid skirt and pink stockings. She lifted the fronts of her feet up a few times. I noticed how her calves flexed each time, causing her defined muscles to show through. Then she twisted her legs inward to stretch, her pointy toed shoes meeting in a triangle. She really did have nice legs -- and feet.

My head snapped up when she turned back to talk. I could have sworn I saw her lip curl slightly, but I wasn't certain.

Within a few minutes we had a good outline, along with references to important scenes. I knew what I would write.

"What's your email address?" she asked, and I told her. "Okay, sent!"

"Thank you so much," I said with genuine relief.

Without warning, she reached out and hugged me in my chair. She smelled nice and her touch felt exhilarating. She had a way of forming her body into the hug that made me feel like I was melting into her. After a second, I thought to hug back and lifted my arms awkwardly, unsure where to put them. Right then, she leaned back, sparing me the discomfort. Her eyes wandered down my body and back up.

"You know...you're kinda cute," she said with a nose crinkle.

"Uh, thanks," I responded, then I almost kicked myself for missing the cue and finally stammered, "Um, s-so are you."

"Thanks!" she answered with a cute dip of her pigtails.

I looked down at my lap shyly, uncertain what to say next.

"So..." Erica's voice trailed off, and I looked back up to see her biting her lower lip. "I have a question for you."

"Y-yeah?" I said nervously.

"Um, like, so was that true, y'know, about the, um...nine inches?"

I blushed and looked down again. Man, everything just suddenly got steamy. What was going on? Is it possible she likes me?

I felt a small burst of courage and hope. Then I looked back up and nodded my head slowly.

"Seriously?!" she exclaimed. "Wow!"

Her eyes widened and she bit her lip again.

"So does that mean the other things...?"

As she said it, she slipped a pink stockinged foot out of her shoe and lifted it a couple inches in the air. I couldn't help but look down. Her ankle rolled around a couple times. Then she pointed it straight out and brushed it against my pant leg. Her foot was smaller than Mackenzie's, about the size of mine. But beautiful and elegant.

Mackenzie! I had a sudden flash of Mac teasing me with her feet in my apartment and I jumped up erratically, knocking over my chair.

Erica gazed at me like a mother might look at a sick child. Awash with pity.

"Sidney, it's okay," she said soothingly. "I'm really sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to."

I turned and paced nervously in a small circle, grabbing at my hair. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"She did something to you with her feet, didn't she?" Erica said accusingly.

I turned and stared at her in surprise. Tears formed in my eyes. I yearned to tell someone. But I just couldn't, it was all too embarrassing.

"Did she sexually assault you?" she said sternly, as if to shock me into answering.

Her words hit me like a gut punch. My body twitched and a tear rolled down my cheek. I hadn't thought about it that way, but it was the only way to describe how far Mac had taken the abuse.

Erica stood up and took off her glasses. Her face showed deep empathy. She really wanted to help me...

"Yes," I suddenly sobbed.

She stepped forward and embraced me in a firm hug. Her hand pressed my head into her shoulder and I began wailing like a baby.

"You poor thing," she said as her fingers stroked my hair.

I reached my arms around her and squeezed tightly. Her waist was thin but surprisingly firm and sturdy under her sweater. And in spite of my anguish, I noticed the squish of large breasts buried beneath the loose cotton weave.

I sniffled a couple times, turning my head back and forth to wipe my eyes on her clothing. Then I pulled back to look up at her face.

"Thank you," was all I managed to say.

To my amazement, she leaned down and kissed me. Her lips were tender and puffy, and she moved slowly, letting me get accustomed to the wonderful sensation. I closed my eyes and felt a tingle run up my spine.

I'd only ever had drunk make-outs before, which were super awkward and embarrassing. I even once almost broke a girl's tooth when our mouths came together too fast.

This was sooo different. It felt magical, like we were starting something special. She was so kind and understanding, the exact opposite of Mac. We both tasted like coffee, but I didn't care. It was perfect.

After a while she broke the kiss, and I stood with my eyes closed, still puckered. Finally, I opened my eyelids and blushed.

She was looking down at me with a quizzical expression. Then I felt her knee move below. I realized my crotch was pressing into her leg. And that my cock was standing at full attention in my pants.

"I've never seen...or felt...one like that before," she said with a coy smile.

This was too good to be true! My hips reflexively pushed forward, and my rigid penis mashed harder into her thigh.

"May I...?" she asked, stepping back and moving her hands down toward my fly.

And I suddenly remembered I was wearing Mackenzie's underwear!

I took a step back, out of reach of her hands. Then I wrapped my arms in front of myself defensively and looked away toward the window.

Her head cocked to the side, causing her pigtails to flip in opposite directions. Then she flashed a look of recognition.

"Is this about the panties?" she asked softly.

I could feel my cheeks turn scarlet. After finally feeling comfortable around her, I suddenly wanted to run away. I just stood there, unable to speak.

"Why are you wearing them, Sidney?" she asked directly without a hint of scorn. "Don't worry, I'm very open-minded. I won't judge you."

I looked down sheepishly.

"Because she made me," I uttered quietly with a sudden shiver. "I lost a bet and I have to now. She even checks on me to make sure. And she threatened to hurt me if I take them off."

"Oh, honey..." she consoled with a click of her tongue. "I can see you've really been traumatized. But I'm not the same person as her. It's okay."

I looked up appreciatively. It suddenly felt like Erica was everything that was missing in my life. A person I could confide in and rely on. Someone who truly understood and accepted me for who I was. Someone who could show me the right way to love. Who could cure me of my self-destructive infatuation with Mackenzie.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. Then I reached down and slowly unzipped my fly, undid the button and started to slide down my pants. I noticed Erica's rapt attention on my crotch, and that she was biting her lip as if to contain her excitement. Seeing her like that made my rod even harder.

I gave a final shove and suddenly my full nine inches sprang up and out, bent slightly to the side by the panties.

Erica gasped, holding her hands to her mouth. For a second, I thought she was disgusted by it, then she gushed out:

"Oh Sidney, it's beautiful!"

With a quick step forward, she squatted down so her face was directly in front of it. Like it had a mind of its own, my penis danced up and down in front of her. I couldn't believe this was happening!

Erica gingerly reached out a finger and ran it slowly down the top of my shaft. I saw her startle as it twitched. Then her hand moved to the bottom, and she slid a finger under the crotch of the panties. With a small tug, she pulled it around the side of my balls, freeing my rod to point straight at her. Finally, she ran a fingernail up the bottom of my pole. I almost bent over double at the electrifying sensation.

"It's okay," Erica reassured. "Just let me do all the work, I'll make sure you forget about your problems..."

She reached out with both hands and tugged my pants down to my feet, helping me remove my shoes and step out of the legs. Standing back up she grabbed at the sides of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Whoa!" she said in surprise, "I wasn't expecting..."

I looked down in horror, only just then remembering Mackenzie's bra. I was afraid everything had just been spoiled, and my body tensed for her rejection.

"Sidney, it's okay," Erica comforted. "I didn't mean to overreact. I guess it's part of your, er, deal, huh? But it doesn't bother me at all."

I was dumbfounded at how sweet and nonjudgmental she was. She was truly unique and wonderful. I felt drawn to her like a planet to the sun.

"Can you please help me take them off?" I asked timidly.

She reached out and took my shaft in her soft hand, giving it a stroke.

"Sweetie, I would love to," she began with another wonderful caress, "but only you can make the decision to stand up to your bully. If you're not ready and prefer to leave them on, I'm okay with that."

Erica's words struck me as so wise and understanding. She was right, it was up to me. And she gave me the confidence to act.

I reached behind my back, unclipped the bra and flung it to the side. Then she released my cock and I stepped away, stripping off the panties and tossing them in the air. Finally, I pulled off the socks and chucked them across the room. I felt naked and free!

"Screw that bitch," Erica said with a giggle.

"Fuck Mackenzie!" I called out, casting off her mental shackles.

Then Erica stepped forward, gathered me in her arms and pressed her lips down into mine. We kissed with more intensity than before, the way I imagined passion felt. It seemed a little strange that she still had all her clothes on, but for some reason that made me even more aroused.

Her squeeze was tighter than I expected, and it felt like she was entirely in the lead. I had visualized kisses like this before, except I had always been the one initiating. Somehow it was even more thrilling that she was.

The longer we kissed, the more I realized she had to bend her neck far down to reach me. I tried standing on my tip toes, but it only closed part of our gap. For some reason, I had an urge to reach up to her, to meet her on her terms. Without thinking, I lifted one leg and rubbed my knee against her skirt, just liked I'd done with Mackenzie in the bathroom.

To my surprise, Erica let out a quiet grunt and I felt her hands grasp around my ass. Before I knew it, my head was level with hers, and my legs were straddling her waist. I felt like I was floating. She seemed amazingly strong and sure. It should have been scary to give total control of my body to another person - but I trusted her completely.

I put my arms around her neck and kissed her as deeply as I could, sticking my tongue in her mouth and feeling around. My hips gyrated, rubbing my cock against the textured folds of her sweater, sensing the weight of her breasts just above.

Somehow being held high on her body while we French kissed felt like the new highlight of my life. Mackenzie's wicked temptations faded away, and there was only Erica's luscious buxom goodness. My breaths came in short bursts.

With a twist of her head, she broke the kiss and pulled me close, laying my head on her shoulder. My lips pressed into her neck, and I pecked at her soft skin, bathing in her sweet aroma.

She bounced and rocked me in her arms, and I hugged her tight. She seemed so strong in every way. A rock for me to grasp onto. I felt safe and protected. All of the tension of the prior week left me, and I started to weep with joy and relief.

Then Erica spoke in a stoic voice, as if she were checking off a list:

"Earned trust and confidence. Revealed and removed lingerie voluntarily. Held and comforted like a baby."

It seemed like an odd list of things to recite, and I began to lift my head from her shoulder when I heard another voice:

"Bravo, babe! You win this round."

I felt like a balloon flying across a room with the air blowing out -- dipping and bobbing, shrinking and falling...Mackenzie!!!

To be continued...

12