Sprout Ch. 08

Story Info
As the sugar ratchets up, so does the spice.
3.8k words
4.71
6.9k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub500
sub500
367 Followers

All characters are 18 or older.

***

I managed to pull up my covers just as my door flung open.

"Dude, what the hell's wrong? Are you okay?!" Greg cried out frantically as he barreled into my room.

My penis still burned like sin from the Icy Hot his girlfriend tricked me into rubbing all over. Mackenzie devilishly put it in her sock before she slipped it over my unit for me to jerk off with.

The inside of my hole hurt the worst. But I couldn't reach down and pull off the sock without looking like I was playing with myself under the covers. Plus, I was worried the covers might pull down and reveal the bra straps of Erica's lingerie that Mac was forcing me to wear.

I managed to bite my lip and suppress another cry. Then I spoke - gasped, really - with my body shaking visibly:

"Shit, I'm s-sorry, Greg. I just had the w-worst nightmare."

Under other circumstances, I might have felt guilty for lying. But from my current vantage point it was true. Mackenzie had just made me swallow Greg's cum and then burned the crap out of my dick with muscle cream. If that wasn't a nightmare, I don't know what is.

"Little guy probably just needs his mommy," Mac sneered as she stepped into the room behind him.

I could feel my face get hot with fury.

"That's a shitty thing to say, Mac," Greg chided her. "Can't you see he's freaking out?"

I was momentarily relieved that my best friend was finally rebuking his girlfriend and coming to my defense.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, you're right," Mac conceded with a shrug. "My little brother has night terrors and it's no joke. Sometimes he even shits the bed. You didn't shit the bed, did you Sprout?"

"Fuck no!" I squealed, my anger boiling over just as another area of my crotch burst into flames.

Greg looked at me then back at Mac and rolled his eyes.

"Well, then," he sighed. "Is there anything I can do to help, dude?"

I started to ask them to leave, but Mac cut me off:

"Tell you what, Greg. I know you have an early morning. And I have a lot of experience with this sort of thing from home, being a big sister and all. I'll stay up and help your little roomie calm down while you go back to sleep."

My eyes bugged out and I made to object, but Greg spoke first.

"Aww, you'd do that, babe? You're the best. God damn, I love you."

"Love you too, babe," she responded as she took him into a romantic embrace.

They proceeded to French kiss for like 20 seconds. She was a bit shorter than him, but it was clear she was totally in the lead. Greg's eyes were closed, and he seemed completely lost in the moment. I gazed at her blonde ponytail and broad shoulders then down past her cropped t-shirt to her solid buns wrapped in tight Calvin Klein briefs. One of her bare feet lifted up behind her, drawing my eyes to her long shapely legs - and the amazing toes she had once let me suck and have sex with.

My penis hardened under the covers as I continued to watch, then stung again as the menthol slipped further into my urethra. I squirmed and held in a curse word, then noticed Mac staring at me with amusement out of the corner of her eye. Her hips slowly brushed back and forth across Greg's crotch, and my dick got even harder and more uncomfortable.

Right then, Greg pulled from the kiss and swatted at her ass playfully.

"Just put some clothes on, you big cock-tease," Greg laughed. "I don't need you giving my innocent buddy any more dreams tonight."

Mac snorted loudly and surreptitiously flashed me a wink, then she stepped out and followed Greg back to his room. I immediately ripped off the contaminated sock and tossed it on the floor next to the bed. Then I frenziedly wiped my hard penis with my sheet.

I flinched as something hit the bed next to me - a wet washcloth. I looked up to see Mac at the door, now wearing loose soccer shorts. I looked down and eyed the washcloth suspiciously.

"It's just water, squirt," Mackenzie said reassuringly. "Wipe yourself up and I'll be right back."

I had no reason to trust her but how much worse could it get? I grabbed the cloth and gave it a quick sniff, then I rubbed it around, relieved to find it was indeed water. It was immediately soothing on my skin. The burn inside was also starting to let up.

Mac walked back in and closed the door, causing me to jump. She set something down on my desk, then walked over to the bed and grabbed the cloth.

"I can see you missed a bunch," she said with seeming concern.

"Please don't," I screeched.

Despite my protest, she proceeded to scrub all around my shaft and scrotum. My member stood fully on end and I couldn't stop my body from twitching as she touched me.

"See, isn't that better?" Mac spoke in a sweet voice.

"You're a manipulative bitch, Mac," I managed to growl, then I pulled my hips back to sit up by the headboard. "I'm fine now, you can leave."

She turned away from me and put down the cloth, then sat down in my desk chair and faced me. Her hands patted her smooth, tan thighs.

"Take off your panties and come sit in my lap, Sprout," she said in a firm but not unkind voice.

It took me a moment to recover from the surprise, then I glared at her incredulously.

"No fucking way," I snarled.

"Would this help?" she asked innocently.

She stood and pulled down her shorts. Only it wasn't just her shorts. I was shocked to see her bare shaved vagina as she took her Calvins down with the same pull. She sat back in the chair and patted her lap. I tried to talk but my voice wouldn't come out.

"Or this?" she asked with a shrug.

She immediately flicked Greg's cut-off football shirt over her head and onto the floor, revealing her spectacular tits. She was completely fucking naked! In my bedroom!

My body quivered. I was so surprised and confused. I couldn't talk and couldn't move. A little part of me still wanted her to leave, but the rest of me was rapt. I stared at her right nipple and my mouth salivated. Then she spread her legs and rubbed two fingers up and down so their tips disappeared into the folds of her slit.

"Imagine the dreams you'll have tonight...I'll even let you taste me as inspiration," she said enticingly while she lifted her hand and moved it back and forth under her nose. Then her tone completely changed, "Or maybe I should just scream for Greg? It would be my word against yours on who tried to take advantage of who. And unfortunately for you, only one of us has the big lug completely pussy-whipped."

Her words jolted me into action. I stood up off the bed and pulled down the panties in one motion, tripping in the process. She caught my arm and yanked me to her side then pulled me down until I sat sideways across her thighs. Her hand reached behind me and tipped me back so my feet lifted off the floor. Then her legs split and my ass lowered down until my head leaned on the top of her chest near her armpit. I felt so tiny and weak.

Her fingers appeared at my mouth. I wanted to resist so badly, but the scent was truly intoxicating. My mind drifted briefly to the first time I smelled her discarded panties in the hallway. I felt like I was falling into a black hole, the gravity of her powerful sexuality pulling me into her deviant void.

I opened my mouth and voraciously sucked in her fingertips, tasting the vagina that kept my friend addicted and docile, ignorant of her wicked ways.

But god damn...I had to admit...

"See...? Doesn't that taste sooo good?" she soothed knowingly.

I greedily slurped every part of her fingers until only a hint of her essence remained, then she removed them with an audible pop. The sense of being overwhelmed still clouded my head but I managed to regain a bit of my wits.

"What do you want, Mac?" I said with surprising confidence.

"What do you want, shrimp?"

As she said it, her wet fingers slid up and down the top side of my penis, causing me to twist uncontrollably in her lap. Her hand pulled away out of view and my crotch thrusted up involuntarily, searching for her continued touch.

"You know, when my little brother has a nightmare, a warm glass of milk really soothes him."

Her hand returned in front of me holding an oversized mug.

"But I didn't have a nightmare," I objected, eyeing the drink suspiciously. "And no way I'm drinking that after what you just pulled."

"Of course you had a nightmare, peanut," she said in a cutesy voice as she leaned down and rubbed her nose against mine. "I've made your whole worthless life a nightmare...And yet, ironically, I'm still the best thing that's ever happened to you."

She licked all around my lips with her long, wet tongue and I couldn't help shaking and breathing out unevenly. Then she lifted her head and took a sip from the mug, making a point to slurp and swallow, before lowering it.

"Mmm...so nice," she hummed.

Then she brought it back up to her mouth and I twitched as milk dribbled down her chin and splashed on her breast, right next to my head.

"Why don't you have a little taste?" her voice oozed sensually as her arm pulled my head to her wet skin.

And I couldn't control myself! I dove right in and licked all around furiously. And it did taste nice. And her soft skin and firm boob made it even better.

Just then, more dribbled down right onto her big pointy nipple. Unable to resist, I latched on and sucked, just like that day in the bathroom before Shakespeare lecture.

"Yeah, that's it, sweet pea! Isn't that sooo yummy?"

Her hand pulled my mouth off her with a wet slurp, then the mug was at my lips. I immediately gulped it all down.

"See, doesn't that feel so good in your little tum-tum. Doesn't it help make those scay-wee dreams go bye-bye?"

I bristled at her belittling tone, like I was a mere child to her. But my continued arousal and the relaxing effects of the warm milk dampened my ire. She set the mug down and turned back, gathering me in her gaze. Her lips curled up in a mocking smile.

"You did just need your mommy, didn't you?" she said in baby voice. "Or maybe just a sympathetic big sister."

A fire rose within me, then was immediately doused by her hand taking hold of my cock. She stroked sensually and I couldn't help leaning back into her supportive arm.

"Did you know my little brother is actually a year older than me?" she asked with a hint of conspiracy.

Her paradoxical statement interrupted my pleasure and caused me to look up at her with confusion.

"He's just a lot smaller than me," she explained, "Bigger than you, of course. In most places, at least."

She gave a tight squeeze to my rod, causing my hips to gyrate.

"And coincidentally, this is exactly how I hold him when he has a bad dream."

I looked up at her in shock. My dick pulsed in her hand, strangely even more turned on.

"Well, more like this..."

Her arm pulled my head back to her tit and she shoved her nipple in my mouth. I shamefully suckled to her. I was stunned and aroused all at once.

"...and this."

Her fingers let go of my shaft, then lifted my hand and planted it on her other tit. I squeezed needfully. Then I shivered as her finger brushed across my erect nipple beneath the lace of Erica's bra.

"You know, sometimes I think he fakes his bad dreams, just so his big sister will come take care of him," she said with a mischievous giggle.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her hand lift to her mouth, and I heard something squirt between her teeth.

"He can be such a naughty little brother."

She suddenly squished her slimy fingers around my shaft. I squirmed uncontrollably and sucked harder, mashing my nose into her dense flesh.

"He calls my hand his woobie because it relaxes him and makes him feel secure and special."

I sucked in a quick breath, somehow thrilled by the taboo of her incestuous exploits. And because, as odd as it was, I suddenly felt secure and special too.

"He just loves to cuddle up and suck on his binkie while his woobie rubs out all his worries," she continued in the syrupy-sweet tone. "You should hear the noise he makes when he finishes, it's absolutely the cutest thing ever."

Just then, I whimpered loudly, feeling bizarrely connected to her brother.

"He was the first boy I ever wrapped around my finger," she said wistfully as she spiraled a single digit around my rod, eliciting another moan. "He even still calls me every night so I can tell him bedtime stories. Lately, his favorites are about you. I know because I hear that cute little noise before I even get to the best parts. He'll be so jealous and excited to hear I held you in his dream spot...I bet I can make him cum twice when I tell him."

I moaned so hard I popped right off her tit. She released my dick and slid her arm under my legs. Then she lifted me off her lap like I weighed less than a feather, pulling my face right up to hers so I could smell the milk on her breath. Her eyes stared straight into mine as she slowly rocked my body back and forth.

"He really has become quite the envious little guy. He constantly begs me to take him, like he knows I take the other boys," she said sultrily, then she moaned right into my mouth like she was having sex, "Ah, AH, AHH..."

Her voice sounded exactly like when I watched her climax as she took Greg. I whined out loud, unable to form words, but my desperate appeal to her was clear.

Then she began gasping in a pleading tone, mimicking her brother, speaking my feelings:

"Please take me, Mackenzie? Pretty please? I want to feel how the other boys feel. Can you please take me inside you? Just this once, Sis?"

My body quivered as Mac began to giggle. Everything she said was so deviant and perverted. Yet it excited me like nothing ever had before.

"I'll admit, he is really cute with a tight little bod," she sighed as she lowered me back onto her lap. "But his little wee-wee is just too small to be worthwhile. It just wouldn't be fitting - if you catch my drift."

I caught her drift all right, and I began to read hopefully between the lines as I felt her hand return to my cock and trace its uncommonly long path from root to tip. She began stroking and I could feel a tingle building in my nutsack.

"You, on the other hand, are a nasty little piece of work," she added curtly to my sudden distress. "If it weren't for this impressive third leg of yours, who knows how cruelly I might have treated my rival for Greg's attention..."

Her voice trailed off ominously and her pace slowed. I reflexively flicked my hips up trying to regain speed, but she kept me mercilessly in check.

"Hmmm...so what should I do with you...icky little Sprout with the big nummy stalk?" she murmured returning to her coddling voice.

Despite the insult, I couldn't help but feel a flutter at her thinking my penis was nummy. I recalled the amazing sensation of it sliding down her throat only minutes before and my leg involuntarily kicked in the air.

"I'll admit, I constantly think about taking it inside me, especially before that slut Erica can get to it," she continued breathily as her hand suddenly pumped super-fast, "So I can feel it touch me where Greg and my little brother can't..."

Oh my god I'm gonna cum!

Mac's hand abruptly pulled away leaving me just milliseconds short of blowing a giant load. Desperate as all hell, I pulled my hand off her boob, intent to grab my dick. But she was faster than me, and deftly swatted it away.

"Are you being a naughty little brother too, Sidney?" she giggled slyly.

Ignoring her jibe, I urgently contorted myself, trying to touch my rod to any part of her body to stimulate my finish. Her arm quickly moved between my hip and her stomach, shoving me roughly back toward her knees.

I turned and looked at her like an animal in heat, my eyes wild and chest heaving.

"Can you believe my smooth naked pussy is just under your scrawny little ass?" she teased with a devious grin.

Her arm slid down further between our bodies and a rhythmic squishing noise emanated from below. I began to hyperventilate.

"And it's so goddamn soft and silky, and so fucking wet..."

Then her hand appeared at my face and a slimy finger swiped across the skin under my nose. My senses suddenly went haywire, consumed by her powerful scent.

"Oh my god," I breathed as my tongue flicked across my upper lip, eager for another taste.

Then my eyes rolled back as her sopping hand grabbed hold of my shaft and swirled in her juices. They were even slicker than her spit!

I opened my mouth to cry out and her other hand wrapped around my jaw and clamped down, muting me so I didn't wake Greg. Then she abruptly let go of my cock and looked at me pensively as she slowly peeled her hand away from my mouth.

"What do you want, little brother?" she said, then bit her lower lip salaciously.

My body spasmed at her kinky role play.

"I w-want you to t-take me!" I stammered.

"Ask me."

"Please t-take me, M-Mackenzie?" I begged, then the next words flowed off my tongue, "Pretty please?"

Her lips curled into a sly grin. So I kept going:

"I want to feel how the other boys feel. Can you please take me inside you?"

Her head cocked to the side, expectantly.

"Just this once..." I whispered and hesitated for a moment, then I was suddenly falling into the black hole again, "Sis?"

Her face beamed with a victorious smile. Then I was astounded as she curled her thick biceps and lifted my little body straight up in the air and toward her. And my cock went straight into her mouth.

It slid halfway in then back out again as my body shook out of control high up in the air. Then she tipped me even further and slurped me all the way down, straight to my nutsack!

Taking me inside her.

It felt like my entire body was one gigantic penis, and all I could feel were her lips and tongue, teeth and throat, scraping and sliding, pumping and sucking.

Taking me inside her.

Everything awful she ever did to me flew from my mind like a table overturned. She was the best thing that ever happened to me, was my only remaining thought as she gobbled me up.

Taking me inside her.

Beyond my comprehension of possibilities, I suddenly erupted in one massive burst of semen, as if she drew every ounce of liquid from my entire body in a single gulp.

Taking me inside her.

I squeaked loudly - cutely, like her little brother - as she swallowed the last of me into her.

Taking me inside her.

Overwhelming exhaustion consumed me, like there was nothing left. As if she had compressed me to a singularity in the paralyzing gravity of her black hole.

Taking me inside her...

***

I stirred in my bed, foggy from a night of deep sleep. I felt like I was floating, in an exalted state, like I was on top of the world. Sweet words breezed into my ears:

Imagine the dreams you'll have tonight...

I recalled fantastic sensations, wondrous tastes, unparalleled joy...although the memories were hazy. Somehow, I knew it was the best night of my life, but I couldn't remember why...

I don't need you giving my innocent buddy any more dreams tonight.

I awoke with a start, recalling what Greg said to Mac before he left the room. I sucked in a breath through my nose and the falling sensation returned as the indescribable scent of Mackenzie's vagina wrapped around me.

Taking me inside her.

My body twitched and I could feel my morning wood strain against the crotch of Erica's panties. Then strangely, my stomach gurgled. I had a lot of gas. So I farted.

sub500
sub500
367 Followers
12