Spun Out Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Puddleslut loses his virginity.
3k words
4.46
16.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, this is still just a fantasy. I truly am an anal virgin so please forgive me if I get some details wrong.

I meet up with a guy for a 3 day weekend long pnp session. He gets to the motel room and we sit next to each other on the bed and start smoking. After a couple of hits he gently but, firmly takes me by the back of the head and pulls me in for a hard long kiss which I gladly respond to. He then guides me to my knees in front of him.

"Go ahead and pull me out." He says.

"Yes sir." I say reaching up and undoing his fly. I undo his shorts pull them down to his ankles. I can see the outline of his cock though his boxerbriefs. With the ice running through me, I can't wait, I lean forward and start sucking and licking it through the cloth. After a few seconds, he grabs my hair and pulls me back to make me look at him again, with that firm not rough manner.

I said to pull me out puddle slut." He says in a quiet but, forceful tone.

"Yes sir, I couldn't help myself." I say meekly. With him still holding me firmly forcing me to look up at him I reach up and quickly pull his underwear down as well. His cock springs up and hits me chin. Not even fully hard it's about 7" long and fairly thick. He rubs his cock all over my face before releasing me.

He makes sure to wait a second or two before telling me, "That's a good puddleslut you learn quickly hopefully." As I continue kneeling in front of him, his cock tantalizingly just an inch from my mouth he takes a long hit from the tool before pulling me back up just high enough and breathing it into me.

He then tells me to take my own hit. as I do so I see him reach over onto the nightstand and grabs his phone.

He waits until I'm done before turning the camera on. "Now puddleslut, show me and everyone watching this just how good of a cocksucker you are."

"Yes sir, thank you." I reach up with my hands, and with my right hand I start caressing his large balls while my left grips the base of his cock steadying it and pumping it. Seeing a drop of pre-cum beading up on the tip, I stick my tongue out and lick it up. Not sure if it's the ice making me so horny or not but, it tastes SOOOOOO good.

I take the large head between my lips gently sucking as constantly run my tongue all over the head trying to coax more of it out. Looking up at the camera, I slowly draw more of that great tasting hard cock into my mouth a little bit at a time all the while running my tongue over it as I go. Eventually the cock hits the back of my throat, i look and see that I've still got a couple of inches to go. I bob up and down on that much a few times letting my saliva coat his cock and using my left hand to spread it down to the base.

I pull off for a moment, my left hand still sliding up and down that gorgeous cock. "Here," he says. Still filming me, he reaches the pipe down to my lips. Still stroking him with my left hand my right holds the pipe and spins it while he holds the lighter.

Looking into the camera, I blow my cloud all over his cock, I give it a wicked grin before attacking that cock in earnest I take his cock back into my mouth as deep as it'll go then, looking up into the camera. start pushing him into my throat. I move down as much as I can before my gag reflex forces me to pull off. Pulling off I quickly take a couple deep breaths before shoving that hard cock back into my mouth as fast as I can. Again I shove him as far as I can before coming up again. I'm determined now, I push down again breathing through my nose as well as I can I keep swallowing over and over as I push more of him into my throat. My world shrinks to the cock in my mouth, nothing else matters other than pleasing the cock. Finally, after third or fourth, or was it the 6th try, my nose is finally touching his pubic hair. I pause there, looking up at him and the camera.

"That's a really good puddleslut. I'm impressed." he says from behind the camera. For some reason, I feel a sense of actual pleasure course through me at hearing the compliment. I hold there as long as I can before pulling off. Looking up at the camera while using both of my hands to continue stroking him. "Thank you for the opportunity to please you sir," I say as I rub his cock all over my face and neck.

"You'll have all weekend to continue to please me." he says looking down at me. I smile broadly and move my mouth back to his cock. Just as my lips close back around the head.

"Stop." he says, As much as I want to keep his great tasting cock in my mouth, I remember from earlier and pull my mouth off him. Sitting back I look up expectantly. "Hands too slut." he says.

I glance down and am almost surprised since I didn't even realize that I was still slowly stroking his cock. I release my hands and put them demurly flat onto my shorts.

"Look into the camera and repeat after me. I am a horny puddleslut and will do anything sir wiahes. All weekend long my body including my anal virginity is his to use however he wants."

I willingly repeat all of it and, as I do I feel my own cock grow with anticipation.

"Good puddleslut. Now stand up." still with the camera trained on me, has me back up a couple steps so he can get me completely in frame. Slowly, one piece at a time, he has me take my clothes off taking large hits from the pipe before each item. Once I'm completely naked, he brings the camera closer to my own cock as it stands at attention. He comes up to me and captures his cock next to mine in the frame. Reaching out and taking my cock into his hand, he gives it a few strokes, causing me to almost cum right then. "Hmmm you're better equipped than I thought you'd be slut." he says before stepping back again. "Now, turn around, bend over at the waist, and use your hands to spread your cheeks and show the entire internet, that virgin ass hole of yours."

I'm very self conscious but, even sober I'm fairly submissive, now that I am this high in the clouds, my desire to submit to and please this guy, is expanded immensely. I eagerly turned around, trying to emulate every sex scene from every movie I could think of, trying to be as sexy and desirable as possible. As I turned, I kept my eyes on the camera as much as possible. I bent over and after running my hands over my ass, pulled my cheeks apart. I stayed like that for what seemed like forever. I saw him step closer again sweeping the camera over my exposed hole. I jump a bit when he finally puts one of his fingers against my hole.

"Easy puddleslut, i know that you're eager but, I'm just showing you off now."

After rubbing and pressing lightly for a bit with his finger, he has me stand up. He turns me around again, grabbing me behind the head again, he starts pulls my mouth to his. He kisses me hard, crushing his lips to mine, it feels so good I quickly melt into his arms I can feel his hard cock pressed against my stomach as he forces his tongue into my mouth dominating me completely thoroughly and willingly, just through his kiss.

finally just as I was unable to help myself any longer and started running my hands towards his cock he breaks the kiss. Keeping his hand firmly gripping the back of my head he turns and pushes me to my knees onto the floor and pushes my head down bending me over the edge of the bed. He leaves me there for a moment before returning. "Look over there puddleslut," I look to the side and can see that a different camera has been set up off to the side and a bit behind me. Next to the camera was a laptop that was playing what the camera was seeing along with a number in the corner.

"See that puddleslut? Ive got a few toys to stretch you out first but, then, You're gonna lose your virginity live. The people watching are paying for the ice you're smoking this weekend, so make sure that you give them a good show." somehow knowing that him taking my virginity for drug money made me want to lose it to him even more. With that he hands me a freshly prepared bowl as he gets behind me. And I hear him open up a duffle bag.

He's behind me now, and all I can think is how much I wanted his cock, whether in my mouth or my ass I didn't care then. I was on his timetable now though and, I knew he was right that a good stretching first would make taking a cock, especially his large one, into my ass.

I'm in the middle of taking the first hit from the new bowl when I feel the slightly cold wetness of lube dribbling onto my ass hole, As I exhale the smoke, I feel him push the first diget of his finger into me. He pauses there for a moment just moving it in small circles before putting more lube onto my ass and his finger pushes into me farther, a bit more time and lube and he pushes his finger the rest of the way into me. It feels so good. I've had fingers and some toys in there before but this felt different. I was starting to get to a high I'd never felt before. The way he was dominating me was a big part of it too.

Once he has the one finger buried in me, he starts stroking it in and out a few times before, putting more lube on his fingers. There's a slight pressure, not exactly pain as he pushes the second finger into me. I take another pull off the pipe as he works the two fingers into me. it feels good to have something in me. He starts spreading his fingers apart stretching me and dribbling more lube into the open hole.

He slowly withdraws his fingers, I miss them instantly but, he quickly grabs a small plug and inserts it into me. I feel his hands move farther down behind me and having me spread my legs a bit, pulls my cock through my legs to stroke me from behind.

After a few strokes, I notice that he's typing every once in a while, talking to the watchers i assume but, if they can hear me my moans of pleasure why is he typing, and not just talking. Not that I really care I'm so high. After making sure I'm still as hard as possible, he pulls the plug out of my ass and slowly starts pushing a different, larger dildo into me stretching and filing me even more. The feeling is incredible, I'm reveling as much in the feeling of the dildo filling me as much as the feeling such a slut for letting all the people paying to watch me whore myself out for dope.

He starts fucking me with the toy, slowly at first then faster and harder. I can hear myself moaning out loud in pleasure as the toy cock moves in out of me. Finally he stops and pulls the rubber cock out of me. He brings it around and I eagerly take it in my mouth. I turn my head so that the camera can clearly see how much of a slut I am as I eagerly clean and suck on the fake cock that was so recently in my ass.

While I'm doing that I can clearly see the number of viewers which is currently showing 20 and climbing. I can't quite make out what he's typing through.

He finishes whatever he's typing and, turns back to me. "Is everyone ready for the main event? I know that I am."

"Yes sir, I am so ready to be your puddleslut whore." I say as I take another hit off the pipe and try to blow it in the camera's direction.

My excitement as he gets behind me is almost overwhelming. I've been wanting this for so long aching to be fucked. He positions himself behind me and I can feel the tip of his cock press up against my hole where he pauses for a second and more for audience counts down from 5.

When he says 1 I feel him push hard against my no longer virgin hole. The toys and the drugs did their jobs well. I feel a slight pressure as the head of his cock enters into me but, no real pain. His cock presses further into me in one long stroke, not stopping until his thighs are tight against my ass, deeper than any toy I had ever tried before. It feels so fantastic! Way better than any toy ever could. I can feel the heat and every vein of his large cock.

He allows me to savor the feeling of the first cock in me for a bit before slowly withdrawing. The feeling of emptiness as he pulls out until just the head remains in me is so intense. I just want to be filled again. So when he starts pushing back into me it makes me groan out loud.

"Oh yeah puddleslut, you like it that much." he says as he bottoms out in me.

"Yes sir. I love having your big cock filling me up." I say as he starts pulling out again. "Please don't stop."

He doesn't respond verbally but, he does start fucking me in earnest now. Pumping in and out of me in a steady rhythm. I then start feeling how his cock is rubbing against my prostate as I can feel an orgasm building. With my own orgasm building within me when he stops pumping and tells me to so him how much I'm enjoying it, I quickly start pushing myself back against him, gladly fucking him with my ass.

"See that everyone?" He says to the audience "this puddleslut is broken in well now. He'll do anything for more cock. Isn't that right puddleslut?"

"Oh yes sir, " I nearly scream out in sheer pleasure. "I am now your willing puddleslut, I'll do anything for more cock."

"I knew that you'd be a good puddleslut," he says as he starts fucking me harder and faster, slamming into me over and over again. His large cock slamming into me rubbing against my prostate has me in a state of bliss when all of a sudden, my climax crashes over me like nothing I've ever experienced before. I can feel my own cock pumping out my cum over the side of the bed but, the rest of my body feels like it has electrical currents running through it. i don't remember doing it but, can hear myself crying out, announcing my orgasm to the world.

I expect my orgasm to subside but, with every hard thrust of his cock it keeps going. Then just as i resign that I'm going to die from pleasure, he pulls out of me and using a good grip on my hair lifts my head and turns me around and, with his cock inches in front of my face, I quickly open my mouth as wide as I can and wrap my hands around his cock. I give it just a couple of stokes before it explodes. I'm surprised by the force of the first stream and it hits me in the forehead. The second spurt is aimed better and hits me on the side of my mouth. The third I'm able to catch directly in my mouth. The fourth and final one lands on my chest. As soon as he allows me, I take his cock back into my mouth, sucking any residual cum that may be in him yet before licking, sucking, and kissing all over the cock that had so recently taken my virginity. As i started back breathing normal again, I took quick stock. My no longer virgin hole felt slightly sore but not as bad as I had expected. I was still extremely high and horny.

"Well puddleslut that was great." he says as he sits down on the bed and starts catching his breath. I crawl over to him and start playing with his cock again. "I like your idea but, give me a minute puddleslut." he says as he gets up and starts closing the computer as I start taking another hit from the bowl.

"You're a hit puddleslut. Apparently they loved it" he says. Then he gets a large smile on his face.

"Glad to see that you enjoyed it so much puddleslut. It'll make the rest of the weekend much more enjoyable for you," he says as there's a loud knock on the door. "In fact there's the first of your new clientele."

"Yes sir, thank you sir for letting me serve you." I automatically respond, not fazed in the slightest that he both told people where we were, nor that he called them clients. My only coherent thoughts as I took another hit were: #1 I still wanted more sex of any kind #2 Sir made me feel so good so far, I'll do anything to return the favor. #3 I wondered if they would be able to keep me after the 3 days.