Spy Business

Story Info
Agent Fox may have met her match when she faces Wolf.
3k words
4.92
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spy Business

Part 1: When the Fox Cries Wolf

By Lady Featherquill

Fox walked through the club, letting her steps fall into beat with the rhythm of the bass-heavy music. Lights of every color flashed as she took a quick scan of the room. A few people roamed the balconies above, but most of them were on the main floor. Patrons in glitzy clothing lined the bars and even more were scattered around the dancefloor. Men wore sharp, collared shirts and women wore shiny dresses that were either too low, too short, or both.

Fox was no different. She needed to fit in, after all. It wasn't because she liked revealing clothing. Definitely not. Her glittery top displayed her midriff and barely covered her full, creamy breasts. Her black miniskirt showed off long, toned legs as she started climbing the spiraled stairs - trying not to trip on the red carpeting. High heels were impractical for her profession, but necessary for blending into the club crowd.

A man eyed her as he wobbled down the stairs in her direction. He said something, but she couldn't hear him over the music. She waved him off with a flip of her dark red hair. Once reaching the balcony, Fox's blue eyes searched for her coworker - Wolf. They usually passed each other when they came in for mission details or debriefings. But Fox didn't see her anywhere. She adjusted her bosom to show more cleavage, telling herself it wasn't to make the less-curvaceous woman jealous.

Wolf always flaunted her slender, perky build and full lips around Fox. So, she didn't feel guilty shoving her best assets in Wolf's face - literally. They may be on the same team, but Wolf was young and arrogant. Sure, her mission work was impressive, but her reckless and provocative conduct didn't belong in CATS. And Wolf's devious nature made her and Fox into quick rivals. She also said things that put Fox on edge. It was almost as if she knew Fox's secret weakness.

That's impossible, she told herself while heading toward a black door. The letters VIP were painted in gold on the center of the door. She grasped the golden handle and held it as the doorknob scanned her hand. The lock clicked, indicating a positive identification, and Fox turned the handle. The door opened into a small room with shag rugs and a minibar. It was empty save for plush couches and massage chairs.

Where is she? Fox wondered taking a seat in one of the leather massage chairs. The separate leg rests fit snuggly around her calves and the chair sat her high enough that her heels dangled just above the floor. She picked up the remote and pressed the sequence of buttons she knew by heart. The chair began vibrating and lowering into the floor at the same time. As she descended into the room below, the trapdoor in the ceiling above her chair closed. The secret entrance plunged her into darkness for several seconds before depositing her into a large conference room. It too was devoid of people.

Fox sighed as the chair glided forward, bringing her to the conference table. She clicked off the vibration and let the remote fall to the side of the chair. In the center of the conference table was a cylindrical device with a blinking blue light. "Agent 47:32 Fox reporting in," she said.

"Welcome Agent Fox," a disembodied feminine voice sounded from the device. "Connecting." Fox waited for a few seconds, then a bar of light rose from the device. It resolved into a three-dimensional image of a woman in a crisply tailored, white business suit with a knee-length skirt. She had a shaggy mane of golden-blond hair and a stern expression.

"Director Felis," she said to the moving image.

"Good evening, Agent Fox," she replied promptly. "Let's go over the events of your last mission. I have the debriefing report in front of me now. It seems as though your inattention to detail got you caught by the Ocelots, yet again. Although you did manage to free yourself and apprehend the criminals, you need to be more mindful of your surroundings..."

As the Director spoke in a reprimanding tone, Fox heard a noise beneath the desk. Before she could react, the leg rests of the massage chairs suddenly activated. They clenched around her calves and knees, tightening until she couldn't move them at all.

Is it some kind of malfunction? She wondered leaning back to try and get a view. Something moved beneath the table and she caught a glimpse of silky black hair. Gasping, she was about to cry out when she realized the Director had asked her a question.

"Agent Fox, are you listening? Pay attention!"

"Yes, Director. It's just..." she said thinking quickly. If I tell her Wolf is beneath the table, she'll probably reprimand me for not spotting Wolf sooner.

"I asked what distracted you so much during the mission that you allowed yourself to be captured?"

"There were circumstances outside my control that..." she paused when she felt a hand on her right knee. "Circumstances that caused me to lose focus." Suddenly the fingers latched onto her knee bone and started rotating it. Sharp nails dug into her flesh like claws as the Director went on.

"Do NOT let it happen again, Agent Fox. The Covert Agency of Technology and Surveillance does not employ spies who get captured. To ensure your next mission is a success, Agent Wolf will be on site as well. When you inevitably get yourself into another ridiculous situation while surveilling the Ocelots, her ingenuity will help you get out of it."

Fox held in a groan as she heard a quiet snicker from beneath the desk. Wolf's other hand found her left knee and gave it the same twisting treatment. Fox sealed her lips, determined not to laugh. She needed to focus on Director Felis as she explained the details of her upcoming mission. Trying to ignore Wolf's fingernails skittering down her legs, she concentrated on the Director's words.

"Due to your ineptitude, the Ocelots have taken precautions against us. They've increased security in their hideout in several ways. You'll need to be vigilant of..."

The rest of the Director's words were lost to her as Wolf's spidery fingernails approached her feet. No. No. No, Fox thought as Wolf tickled the tops of her feet, tauntingly sticking a single finger inside her left shoe. Fox's teeth dug into her pressed lips as her high heel popped off. The finger slipped onto her sole and started wiggling its way up her arch. Fox tried to move, but the leg rest hugged her calf snuggly, keeping it in place.

She shook her foot, trying not to let the motion affect her stiff posture above the table. The fingers chased after her foot, capturing the toes and holding it steady as nails scribbled on her sole. The Director was still talking, and Fox hoped the desperation she felt didn't show on her face.

"While Wolf runs recon and surveils the compound, you will..." Wolf slipped off her other high-heel and attacked her bare right foot.

"HAHA!" Fox barked abruptly, laughter slipping out.

"Excuse me?" Director Felis said raising an eyebrow.

"I uh, didn't say anything. It must be a bad connection," Fox replied hastily. Wolf's fingernails continued to dance across the bottoms of both her feet. "Why don't you... hmmhmmhmm," she giggled through gritted teeth. "... try calling back?"

"Alright," the Director said sounding perturbed. The image disappeared and Fox's laughter burst out uncontrollably. She ducked her head under the table to glare at Wolf.

"STO-HAHA-OP THA-HAHA-AT!"

"Awww. Is poor, trapped Fox a bit ticklish? You better keep your composure, or the Director will find out your ticklish little secret," she said digging her wiggly fingers in between Fox's toes. "Everyone says what a brilliant spy you are. It should be easy for you to withstand a little tickling."

How did she find out? Fox thought worriedly, heart thumping. "If the-eee-heehee... Director finds out what you're HAHA! doing..."

"I think she'd be rather impressed. I wonder how long it would take to make you beg," Wolf said musingly. Then she leaned forward to nibble on Fox's knee.

"You can't... HAHA! You can't break me-heehee!" Fox said laughing. The light-image of Director Felis reformed and Fox's face shot back up. She could see Wolf's full, red lips making a kissy face at her from the corner of her eye. Then she started tracing her fingernails up Fox's legs. The ridges of Wolf's teeth continued skimming along her trapped knee. Fox had to stop herself from jolting in the chair.

"Is that better?" the Director asked.

"Much," Fox chirped forcing down her laughter. Wolf was biting up the inside of her leg, leaving red divots in her pale skin.

"Excellent, then I'll continue," she said as Wolf's hands traveled up her inner thighs. She hiked up her skirt and scraped her nails up and down both Fox's thighs at once. "You'll find the aforementioned flash drive in the armrest of the chair."

"Flash drive?" Fox repeated using all her willpower to keep her arms folded on the table. They itched to smack Wolf's hands away from her legs. When she moved up onto her hips and started rubbing the bones, Fox nearly lost control.

"Yes, Agent Fox," Director Felis snapped in exasperation. "You'll need it to secure the necessary information."

"Of course," she replied nodding and trying not to think of how much more ticklish she was when she had to pretend it wasn't happening. Wolf's hands dashed across her exposed stomach and she cursed herself for wearing a cropped shirt. Her nails sailed back and forth across Fox's smooth tummy, spiraling around her navel before poking a wiggly finger inside. Fox fought down the scream climbing up her throat and Wolf prodded up her sides.

The tickling stopped momentarily, and she felt the chair start to move. The leg rests were separating, pulling her legs further apart. Wolf's nails slipped into the leg holes of Fox's panties and started outlining her pussy in quick circles. OHHHH NOOOO, Fox thought unable to stop the tremors from shivering through her. Not there!

She tried to close her thighs, but the leg rests held them open. She was completely exposed to Wolf's tormenting fingers. Fox heard the Director's words but couldn't hold onto them. She caught disjointed statements like; "Once you've hacked into the Ocelot mainframe..." and "before you download the files..." But remembering them while being tickled was like trying to hold smoke in her fists.

A small moan escaped from her lips when Wolf's fingertip brushed over her clit. The Director kept talking, not seeming to notice. But another snicker from below told her Wolf had detected the sound. "Such a naughty, wet little Fox," Wolf cooed quietly.

Using the pretense of listening intently to the Director, Fox leaned forward on the desk and pressed her pussy into the chair - protecting it from Wolf. The tickling stopped and Fox braced herself for whatever was coming next. She was prepared for more tickling, but she wasn't expecting the chair to start vibrating.

Fox jolted and would have leapt to her feet if the chair wasn't keeping her in place. She quickly passed the motion off as a coughing fit. The Director rolled her eyes and waited for it to pass. "What's going on there? Is there a connection issue again? I hear some kind of whirring," she said. Her 3D image looked away and fiddled with something to her side - likely the communicator.

Fox risked a glance under the table and uttered, "Okay Wolf. Turn it off. It's too much."

"You'll have to beg nicely. Then maybe I'll consider stopping," she whispered slyly. Fox was about to beg, but the Director's attention was on her again.

"What is that noise?" Director Felis asked looking frustrated.

"Fee-heehee-eedback," Fox burst out trying to remain still. "Must be. Hmmph. Must be feedback. Maybe... call back?" Pleeease, she pleaded inwardly. Then I can scream.

"No, we're almost through here. I'm sure you can make it."

I CAN'T make it. Please be finished, Fox thought urgently at her. Wolf was completely wrecking her spread thigh tendons with her small, nimble hands. Fox could barely stand it any longer. She was desperate to moan and laugh as tears welled in her eyes. The chair continued to buzz against her pussy. Anytime she lifted herself from the chair, Wolf's fingers slipped around her clit and wriggled it wildly.

The pleasure built as she switched back and forth from vibrations to fingers - unable to decide which felt better and which she should therefor avoid. When the buzzing threatened to send her over the edge, she pulled away from it. But Wolf's fingers found just the right spot and motion to force her even closer. Fox forestalled the orgasm by adjusting her pelvis back into the cushion. The trembling chair felt so good, she couldn't withstand it for more than a second.

As soon as she sprang off of it, Wolf's deft fingers were there again. Fox longed to hump the chair, to grind herself into Wolf's quick fingers. But the Director would definitely notice. When she lowered onto the chair again, Wolf's hand stayed between her legs. Her fingers writhed, trapped between Fox's drenched pussy and the pulsating vibrations. She spread the lips of Fox's pussy apart so her clit rested directly on the buzzing chair.

Fox couldn't escape. The orgasm was imminent. And she was going to have it right in front of her boss. She put her hand over her mouth as if scratching her nose and spoke as quietly as she could, trying to direct the sound under the table. "Pleeeeaseeee noooooo. I'm going to... going to..." she couldn't stop her eyes from falling closed as her pussy started to throb.

"FOX!" the Director's voice said from far away. Fox's eyes sprang open to see Director Felis, brow furrowed, arms folded. She started speaking and Fox tried to focus. She managed to maintain eye contact with her boss as her pussy convulsed repeatedly. Wolf kept rubbing madly, pulling throb after throb from her. She felt her face go red with embarrassment. The Director's gaze was penetrating, and Fox hoped she couldn't see the fireworks popping behind her eyes.

"Then you'll return the flash drive here to headquarters." Director Felis said biting off each word as if talking to an annoying child. "Do you understand the mission specifications, Agent Fox?"

"Yeeeessss," Fox uttered trying not to let too much of the pleasure she felt sound in the word. Wolf's free hand was holding her hip down so she could no longer lift away from the chair. The need to scream, to laugh, to cry, to get away... to do anything to make it stop consumed her.

"Good. Then I'll see you back here tomorrow night by 2100." The light blinked off and the Director disappeared.

"Ahhhh-HAHA! OHHHH-OOH-HOO-GOD!" Fox cried out trying to push the chair away from the table. It stayed in place, continuing to vibrate innocently against her overly sensitive clit. Wolf was still holding her pussy open and shaking her hand, adding to the over-stimulating sensation. Fox smacked Wolf's hand out from between her legs.

"You were a very naughty Fox to cum all over my hand, and in front of the Director no less," Wolf replied. "I think you need to be punished."

"DON'T!" Fox shouted as Wolf ran her fingers down her legs.

"I'll need to hear some very good begging," Wolf said just before digging her sharp nails into the balls of Fox's feet. She was tickling much harder and faster than before. The orgasm seemed to heighten the sensitivity of her skin because it was unbearable.

"HaHa-Ahhh-Haha! Stop it! HAHAHA! It tickles so much more now!" Fox tried to reach her feet, but the placement of the chair and table made it impossible. She stretched for the remote to stop the tormenting vibrations from buzzing through her butt and legs. But Wolf snatched it, turning it to full power.

Fox slapped the table with her palms and shook with screaming laughter. It was all she could do. She couldn't stop Wolf from destroying her feet with tickles and couldn't stop the chair shaking her entire body - tickling all over her legs at once. "AHHHHH-HAHAHA! STOP!"

"You can be as loud as you want now. No one will hear you over the music."

"OHHHH-HOOOHOOO-NOOOO! HAHAHAHA! Please! PLEASE STOP! HAHA-AHHH- Okay! I'm begging, Wolf! PLEEEEEASSSSSE MAKE IT STOP!"

"Admit I'm the better spy!" Wolf demanded.

"WHA-HAHA! WHAT!? NEVER!" Fox yelled trying to lift her body away from the chair. Wolf's pressure and speed increased on Fox's feet.

"Say I'm the best spy!"

"NOOO-HOOO-HOOO! AHHHAHAHA-IHATEYOU-OOOO! HAHAHA!"

"Say it or I'll keep you here all night. The other women of CATS will be here soon. You don't want everyone to know what a little tickle slut the great Agent Fox is, do you? You know we would all tickle the ever-living-fuck out of you."

"OHHH GOD NO! HAHAHA! OKAY! OKAY! You're-eeeeheeeheee! You're the best spy! PLEASE JUST STOP TICKLING ME!"

"Who is the best spy?"

"YOOOOOOU! YOU ARE THE BEEEEEST SPYYYYY!"

"The name," she requested calmly while abrading her nails over Fox's dangling feet.

"WOLF! WOLF IS THE B HEH-HEH-EST SPY!"

"Who's a good little Fox?" Wolf said gliding her nails up her legs and giving her stomach a final, quick poke. Fox slapped her hand away and seized the remote. She shut off the vibration then pressed the button to send the chair back to the floor above.

"I'll get you back for this," Fox said breathing heavily as the chair slid slowly away from the table.

"We'll see," Wolf said with an evil grin. She watched the chair raise Fox into the air. "Catch you tomorrow, at the mission." She winked just before the ceiling blocked her from Fox's view.

What did she mean by that? Fox wondered lifting the armrest and retrieving a silver flash drive. She shoved it into her cleavage as the chair came to a stop in the club's faux VIP lounge. Now, if only I can remember what I'm supposed to do on this mission.

To be continued...