Spy Nude Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man was dressed in utilitarian clothing, like a janitor or repairman. He wore a gas mask. The sleeping gas surreptitiously pumped into the room hadn't entirely dissipated. The girl was exhausted and in deep sleep anyway, but better safe than sorry.

The young woman slept nude, prone, with her arms crossed above her head. The man nodded appreciatively. Boorstadt told him the girl was extraordinarily attractive. He wasn't exaggerating.

The man noted the curve of her back to her round, firm buttocks. Her legs were fine and toned. This girl exercised. Based on her shape and body type, the young woman's main exercises were running and yoga.

Were the man not a gentleman, at least as he saw himself, he might have taken advantage. It wasn't as if she could do anything about it. The woman had, technically, fallen under his complete control the instant she stepped off the plane.

Heinrich Krause smiled. There were far worse candidates for his grand experiment; with this fine specimen, there were few better.

He opened a small case he'd brought; from it, he took a small syringe. A clear, glowing fluid filled the tube. The fluid represented years of research, of deal making and deal breaking, inhuman experimentation, and thousands upon thousands of corpses extending decades backwards to the 1930s.

The woman, if she survived her coming ordeal, in the following years might appreciate the gift she was about to receive. Or not, thought Heinrich. He, after all, had plans for this woman.

Her manager, "Pimp," he snorted, was inconsequential. Krakov had his orders, but only after the auction. Best to keep her cooperative.

He found a vein on her inner thigh, injected the liquid, stood back, and waited. The young woman stirred. A red blush grew and spread across her thigh and buttock. She breathed a faint moan.

Heinrich waited, nervous and sweating beneath his mask. The last test subject didn't react well. It would be a shame if this woman's looks were marred, but Heinrich was sure he got it right this time.

It's all in the immune system response.

The red blush bloomed across the girl's ass and lower back, almost as if she'd been spanked. Then it started to fade, until the skin resumed normal flesh tone.

Heinrich waited several more minutes and then checked her pulse and vitals.

Heartbeat good, breath steady. No change in color, body hair's intact. I can almost hope it took.

Krause dared not hope. The real test would come the day after tomorrow. If she can keep up, then we'll know.

The girl stirred again. Heinrich collected his things and returned to the closet, sparing one last look at her nude form. His thoughts went back to earlier in the day, when Jerom handed him her profile. A college girl stripping for extra money. Nothing else out of the ordinary.

Jim's profile read clean too. No matter. He'll be dead in two days. It would have been a shame to kill the girl, if her profile contained any anomaly. As it stood, a different fate was in store for her.

He entered the closet, making a mental note to send a maid to take the coveralls.

To be continued.