Spy Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hugged him again and wanted to whoop with joy when she felt his semi pressing against her leg. The difference was quite noticeable. Jordan, unsurprisingly, pulled away immediately.

Without looking back at him, Anna sauntered back to the master bedroom. She wanted to dance with giddy excitement and the entire way she practically felt Jordan's eyes glued to her ass.

The door to the bedroom closed and Jordan shook his head, wondering what the hell had just happened. He quickly darted into the bathroom and shut the door. The air seemed like it was permeated with his aunt's scent, like a warm summer afternoon.

He had never seen Anna act like that before. Of course, his aunt had always exuded an air of overt friendliness before but it had never seemed so sexually charged before. If he didn't know any better, he would have thought that she was coming on to him. Even more confusing was how hard he was.

Fortunately, Anna had turned away before he had gotten fully hard, which would have been exceptionally embarrassing. He pushed down his boxers and started stroking himself, preparing for a very guilty fap.

*** *** ***

Returning to the bedroom, Anna pulled off the tee and stripped out of the panties. She lifted the hem of the blanket and crawled underneath. The enclosed space was warm and filled to intoxicating levels with Selma's musk.

Without waking her big sister up, she dove between her legs and started kissing her way up her thigh. It wasn't hard to part the legs and burrow deeper, reaching her goal. She made a mental note to herself that she definitely had to get her sister to shave before lapping away.

Selma wasn't sure what was going on. She had been having a wonderful dream about having the ability to fly and soaring through the clouds like an eagle when it suddenly shifted to her lying on a hot beach with kids splashing around in the water. Then she was in her bed and heard what sounded like a dog drinking from a bowl of water. The sun was incredibly close to the bedroom window, shining directly on her entire body, which felt incredible. She was embraced by the powerful warmth of the sun.

Consciousness settled in and she realized it wasn't a dog, it was her devil of a sister making the sloppiest noises she had ever heard while eating someone out. A broad smile crossed her face. She opened her legs wide, relaxed her limbs, and just laid back, enjoying the process.

There was nothing quite like a warm, rushing orgasm to start the day.

Anna's head poked out from under the blanket, broad grin, cheeks covered in juices. "Good morning, sleepyhead."

"That was great."

She kissed Selma's stomach, her rib cage, and continued kissing her way up to Selma's lips, where she stayed for quite a while.

"Two things. One, I'm going to shave your pussy. Two, how are we going to seduce your son?"

"You're not still thinking about that, are you?" Selma pouted.

"Now more than ever. Guess who just met your son in the hallway and gave him a stiffy."

"Anna... what did you do?" Selma groaned.

"I didn't do anything, I just stood there, innocent as the day I was born, and that pervert ogled my body."

Selma snorted. "There is no way you're gonna convince me that's true."

"My point is that Jordan seems willing."

"There's a difference between getting a hardon ogling the biggest slut in the country and being willing to have sex with your aunt."

"You are so naive sometimes. Every kid wants to fuck their mother. Freud."

"I don't think that's what he was trying to say."

"Then let me rephrase it. Do YOU want to fuck him?"

"Uh, um, I'm not sure, uh, I—"

"Hah! I knew it!" Anna roared triumphantly. She pressed her lips to her sister's and kissed her fiercely. She kissed her cheek and her neck and, with her mouth close to Selma's ear, she whispered: "I already have a plan. Just give me a couple of days. We're gonna fuck your son."

Despite how many times she protested, the woman underneath her shivered with excitement.

*** *** ***

When Jordan came home, the TV was on in the living room. That was strange. Someone must have left it on. To his surprise, he found his aunt sitting curled up on the couch in a dress, painting her toenails. She was watching a detective show.

"I thought you already left," Jordan said after greeting her.

"Nah. Your dad's gone all week and poor Selma is all by herself, so I decided to stay a couple more days. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Jordan said and sat down on the couch next to her.

"Without the girlfriend for the day?" she inquired, muting the TV, and turning toward him. She planted both feet up on the leather, pointing her toes in the air. Only her big toenail on her left foot didn't have any color.

"Yeah," Jordan said and sighed.

"Things aren't going well?" Anna inquired.

"They're going really great, actually. Well, almost really great."

"Bedroom problems?" Anna asked.

A surge of panic shot down Jordan's spine. Did she know somehow? Had they been too loud? No, there was no way they heard anything from the living room. The walls weren't that thin.

"Relax," Anna laughed. "I remember what it was like your age. Just a lucky guess."

"Oh," Jordan said, sighing in relief.

Leaning forward and spreading her knees, Anna unscrewed the cap of the bottle of nail polish. Suddenly, a different sort of queasiness came over him. She wasn't wearing a bra and her neckline was rather low. He forced himself to turn his head so he stopped staring at his aunt's tits.

The last couple of weeks had been torture. Gwyn decided that she was finally ready to have sex and that quickly turned into a disaster. Every time they tried, she said it hurt too much. Everything else worked — blowjobs, eating her out, fingering. And yet the moment his tip went inside her, she called it off.

"Anything I can help with?" Anna asked. "We're both grown-ups now. We can finally have real discussions."

"Uh, I don't think so," he replied. Thinking about his aunt and sex at the same time was the last thing he wanted.

"What do you think?" Anna asked, straightening up.

She raised one foot and wiggled her toes at her. They were all a nice shade of purple, matching the spots on her dress. She straightened her leg, pushing the foot closer to his face. The dress fell a couple of inches on her thigh. Enough to see right between her legs.

Anna had worn her best pair of underwear for the occasion. A white, lacy thong. Calling it underwear was somewhat of an exaggeration. The lace was quite thin at the front, definitely showing off her crack. It was, however, the perfect alibi. She didn't want her nephew to think she was that big of a slut. Yet.

"Great color," he said.

The garment had its intended effect. Jordan's eyes flickered three times between her painted toenails and up her skirt before he managed to get himself under control. His cheeks turned rosy and he readjusted his pants.

"Selma tells me you're making videos," she said, enjoying watching him jump.

"Uh—v-videos?" he stammered and gulped.

"Of you playing video games?"

"Oh! Right, yeah," he blurted out, visibly relieved.

"Can I watch one?"

"No," he said, paling. "I mean, uh, sure, I just haven't made any yet."

"That reminds me, do you know how to make video calls on my computer? I only know how to do it on my phone."

"Sure. What chat app do you use?"

"Chatter."

"Is it installed on your computer?"

"How do I check?" she asked, feigning ignorance. She leaned over and grabbed her laptop off the coffee table. She set it down on her lap and flipped open the screen.

Jordan stood up and moved behind her so he could see the screen — and her cleavage.

"There. That icon on your desktop," he said, pointing at the top left.

Pretending not to find it for a few seconds, Anna wondered if her plan was going to work. It was so brazen and relied on a lot of uncertainty but if it came to fruition, it would get everything going. Her heart was pounding as she opened the chat app.

"Selma said I might need to buy a webcam."

"No, it has one built-in. See that little dot over the screen? That's a camera. You just have to log in."

After typing in her username and password, she was greeted by the familiar interface. All of her contacts from the phone loaded in just fine.

"Alright, let me see if it works," she announced and pressed the button to call her nephew.

The phone in his pants started buzzing. He pulled it out and accepted the call. Jordan's face popped up on her screen.

"Testing, testing," she said.

"Testing, testing," a mechanical voice repeated her words behind her.

"Looks like it's working," Jordan said.

"That was so easy I could have done it without your help, sorry," she said and closed the lid without breaking the call.

"No problem."

*** *** ***

Selma was like a hungry beast, crawling under the covers, looking for any spot of flesh she could kiss. With each gentle nip, Anna let out a soft moan. The closer her sister got to the spots she wanted her to arouse, the louder she moaned.

It took quite a while to find the spot between her legs, Selma was intent on covering every square inch of her sister's body with at least a little of her saliva. Marking her territory. But when she did finally get around to it, she wouldn't let go.

"Ohhh yeah," Anna moaned. "Just like that..."

After nearly fifteen minutes of teasing, Anna was more than ready and willing to climax. She wasn't in charge, however. Selma knew what to do and what not to do. Drawing it out. Making Anna want it more than she wanted to live.

"Please, oh God, please," she begged her sister.

For nearly ten minutes, Selma held her right at the edge, never quite pushing her over. When she finally did, it was pure bliss. A rapture so intense that Anna forgot the world around her.

Selma kissed her way up to Anna's mouth, taking a deep breath when she broke the surface. The air underneath the blankets had been permeated with Anna's essence. As wonderful as it was, fresh air was nice, too.

Snuggling up to her younger sister, Selma pulled the blanket closer. She wrapped her arm around Anna's stomach and nuzzled her neck.

"Why did we ever stop?" Selma murmured.

"You wanted a family," Anna said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I have a family now," Selma whispered.

"Yes, you do."

"I have a son."

Anna stayed quiet, blinking away her tears. The tone in her sister's voice had changed. It was much more sultry. Naughty.

"A sexy, sexy son," Selma purred. "With a big, big dick."

Anna whirled around to face her sister. There was a maniacal gleam in Selma's eyes.

"I want to see him fuck your sexy cunt," Selma said, grinning diabolically.

"So you're finally in?" Anna asked, eyes lighting up.

"The thought of him marrying Gwyn makes me want to gag. He's in the prime of his youth and he needs to be able to fuck. And I mean really fuck. Balls deep."

"That's the Selma I know and love."

*** *** ***

The candles were lit, the lights were dimmed, the water was drawn. The laptop sat on the bathtub caddy. The scene was set.

Anna opened the belt of her bathrobe and shrugged out of it. She stepped into the hot water and slowly descended, making herself comfortable in the process. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Showtime," she said.

After flipping open the lid of the laptop, Anna pressed the big green button to call her nephew.

For Jordan, the evening had been anything but pleasant. After the fiasco with the video, Gwyn blamed him for their incompatibility. She hadn't come out and said it, just hinted at it passive-aggressively. All because she wanted to show her girlfriends a video of the two of them fucking — she wanted to show off his penis.

Instead of the video, she had spent half an hour trying to take a good selfie with his cock propped up next to her face. The only problem had been keeping him hard long enough for her to try out ten different variations of a duck face. Every time he flagged, she pumped him long enough to get hard. Once the selfie had been posted, she just ignored him, leaving him horny and his boxers stained with precum.

Then his phone rang. He looked at the caller in surprise. It was his aunt, requesting a video chat. He sighed, assuming it was going to be a request for more tech support. But she was his aunt and he felt guilty about jerking off to her, so he accepted.

Jordan's heart skipped a beat. Anna laid in the bathtub. She was naked, though only her shoulders and up were visible. She was looking right at him.

"Hello?" he asked.

No response. Not even a reaction.

"Who's that?" Gwyn asked, not glancing up from her phone.

"Uh, my aunt," Jordan said. "Hold on, I gotta take this."

Rushing to the bathroom, Jordan's mind immediately filled with a plethora of dirty thoughts, followed by an equal amount of guilt. He closed the door and looked at his phone again. Anna looked at the screen with concentration and seemed to be using the trackpad.

"Anna?" he asked again.

No reaction from his aunt.

It must have been an accidental call, he realized. When she closed the laptop down earlier that day, it hadn't properly shut down the program. Now it must have tried to re-establish the connection without her knowledge. His pulse quickened. Just on the off-chance he was wrong, he refrained from pulling out his cock just yet.

Anna sat up and her breasts rose out of the water like two breaching whales. Her tits were spectacular — big and shaped like teardrops. Her nipples were two hard points, big as the tip of his pinkie. Water dripped off of them. She leaned forward and began typing while biting her lip.

The color of the video flickered whenever her screen changed. It went from bright white to dark.

"Hello?" he tried one last time.

No reaction whatsoever. That was good enough for him. He set the phone down on the countertop so he could get his cock out. Anna leaned back in the tub and her breasts sank beneath the surface again.

"Mmmmm, that's so big," a woman said and Jordan froze.

The moan sounded mechanical and it didn't come from Anna. Her mouth was closed.

"Why don't you be a good girl and suck it," a man said.

Jordan unfroze. She was watching porn. His aunt was watching honest to god pornography in the bathtub. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Mhmgrgmlmf," a woman gargled, the telltale noise of a bad porn blowjob.

On top of the porn noises, Jordan heard the splashing of water. Anna's right shoulder was moving back and forth, making waves. She was masturbating. He grabbed his cock and started stroking, moving the phone closer to his face.

In the corner of the screen, Anna watched Jordan's face in the small video popout. He had bought it, hook, line, and sinker. The expression on his face when she flashed him her breasts had been glorious.

The porn was just a distraction, knowing he was watching was all the inspiration she needed. She started slow for a minute, then sat up again so she could pause the video. She clicked the next tab and hit play.

That video was a lot more vocal. She had selected it because the woman was a screamer. She fingered herself vigorously, kicking up the water. She rolled back her head and let out a soft moan. She grabbed her breast, squeezing it and pushing it above the surface of the water. She pinched her nipple for him and let out a sharp gasp.

Watching his aunt pinch her nipple hard enough for it to be painful nearly sent Jordan over the edge. He had to pace himself to stop from cumming.

The noises coming out of his speakers intensified and he had to turn down the volume. Anna's breath was ragged and she kept squeaking little "oh"s while panting. She must have been getting close.

Watching her was magical. She started moving about in the tub, pressing her body up against the back. She sat up briefly to let out a particularly loud moan only to fall back into the water, splashing the tile behind her. Her knees rose in front of the camera briefly.

Suddenly the screen went dark.

"No!" Jordan groaned. He was so close.

But the sound was still going. Over the porn, he heard his aunt let out a long, drawn-out cry of bliss. Then she fell quiet. He had missed his chance to see her climax. He sighed.

The video feed went bright again. the laptop laid on its side on the runner in front of the bathtub. She had knocked it down by accident. A wet foot with purple toenails set down in front of the camera.

The rest of his aunt followed. She was squatting in front of the laptop. Her breasts were hanging freely and her knees were spread. Without making a conscious choice, Jordan came. An intense orgasm exploded inside him the moment he laid eyes on his aunt's pussy. Shaved bare and dripping wet.

Anna picked up the laptop and had to summon her will to start giggling when she saw Jordan's O-face in the corner. Knocking down the laptop hadn't been a part of her plan. All she had wanted was to finger herself to a nice orgasm and then stop but it had presented her with a great opportunity to show him more.

Satisfied, she snapped the lid shut.

The call ended. Jordan took a deep breath and became aware of his surroundings again. He had blasted six thick ropes of cum on the bathroom mirror with several more on the countertop. Semen dripped down his shaft, running over his knuckles.

A knock on the door made him jump two feet in the air.

"Everything ok in there?" Gwyn asked.

"Yeah," he called back. "I'll be right out."

It took him two minutes to wipe away the traces of his sin. He flushed the toilet full of paper and washed his hands.

Gwyn was waiting for him in the hallway, scowling at him. "What did your aunt want?"

"She was having problems with her laptop."

"Whatever. Do you want to have sex now? I'm bored."

"Nah," Jordan declined. "I'm getting kinda tired. I think I'm gonna go home."

"Just sleep here. My mom's not home."

"No, I gotta do something for school."

"I thought you were tired," she said, jutting out her chin.

"Yes and if I stay any longer I'll be too tired."

"But—"

"I'll talk to you tomorrow," he interrupted her and went down the stairs.

After driving around two corners and out of sight of Gwyn's home, he parked his car on the curb. He scooted forward on the seat, unzipped his pants, and got out his cock. He wanted to jerk off again while the memory of Anna's pussy was still fresh on his mind.

*** *** ***

Around four in the afternoon, Selma was finally done with the daily chores. She had cleaned the kitchen and gone grocery shopping, restocking the fridge with all the yogurts and sweets that Anna liked.

It was good that her car had leather seats. Her sister staying the entire week had sent her libido into overdrive and her groin was like a leaky furnace. Playing with herself at every red light certainly didn't help either.

Everything was falling into place so quickly. Much quicker than she thought possible. If Anna was right, they'd both fuck her son the next day. It was a dizzying thought.

A car arrived and Anna sat up, pulling her hand out between her legs and letting the dress fall over her knees again. Just in case it was Jordan, though he said he'd be with Gwyn all day.

It was Anna, wearing capri pants that accentuated her wide hips. She was carrying a tote with a boxy shape inside. Selma rushed toward her sister, threw her arms around her, and kissed her deeply. She squeezed Anna's ass.

"Someone's horny," Anna laughed.

"Out of my mind."

"Good. Then go up to the bedroom. I have a surprise for you."

Thirty seconds later, Selma was kneeling on her bed. Naked and slowly grinding her pussy on the sheets. The door opened and Anna came inside, carrying the tote. She went straight for the walk-in-closet and shut the door behind her.