Spycraft 101: Fuentes & Fiore

Story Info
Rival agents make a truce. 750 word introduction.
767 words
953
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This is part of the 750 Word Project 2023.

*

Senses are murky, sluggish as I wake. Shift a nude and battered frame upon a semi-firm mattress. An orange glow flickers across the pillow. Detect crackles of a nearby fire. Blink, strain to clear the blur.

Not alone. Stefano Fiore, one of Europe's most feared assassins, sits naked on the floor atop a thin rug, digging a bullet out of his left bicep. Thin blood trails down his arm.

Sit up while he's distracted to get my bearings. Slow. Careful.

Log walls indicate a cabin. One room, about twelve feet square. Laid-out clothes cover a small table and chairs to the right. A curtain covers the lone window on the left side near the door, the only exit. Both tactical vests and numerous weapons are piled in the far corner.

"We need to talk."

Dammit. He noticed, and I'm within his unusually-long reach.

Sneak a cautious peek at the muscled physique since he's left nothing to the imagination. Is it cheating to attack the most sensitive and convenient target on display?

"You're not known for your conversation skills."

He shows no reaction to the verbal jab.

"I need you to take me in."

My brow furrows. "Why?"

"Found my escort dead at the rendezvous site."

A startling realization hits. "You're defecting?"

He nods.

"Any idea who killed the agent?"

"My father... or brother."

"Because you're betraying them?"

Again he nods, but stays focused on the bleeding arm. Despite his stoic expression, I sense profound sadness in him.

Leave the bed to inspect the clothes. Fuck. They're soaked. Might take hours to dry.

Discover a pot of rabbit and herb soup hanging to cool on a bracket secured to the fireplace. Smells really good, a bit like Mama's kitchen on Sunday evenings.

Heat from the hearth feels heavenly on chilled skin. A memory surfaces. Gunshots, shouting, and a ball of fire. A collision with a heavy form. Then buried in wet snow beneath muscle and Kevlar.

"It was you at Barevkoff's stronghold," I accuse. "The explosion. You ruined my op! Nine months of work. Five fucking minutes away from—"

Whoa! Don't mention the prototype.

Mouth snaps shut.

Unimpressed with my anger, Fiore draws up the rug's edge, revealing the gizmo that governments the world over are scrambling to acquire. He scoops it up. Pushes to his feet. Damn, he's tall. Handsome too, in a could-kill-your-entire-family sorta way.

We're so close in tight quarters.

God, stop staring at the goods! He's got you cornered. Focus. How hard did you hit your head?

He deposits the coveted doodad in my hand then steps back expressionless, almost robotic. Still bleeding though.

Wave him into a chair, stow the device with my gear and retrieve the med kit. Pluck out the bullet, clean the wound, then start suturing. He seems to handle pain well.

"I'm Angela Fuentes."

Fiore nods like he knew that already.

"At Barevkoff's were you looking for me or the prototype?"

"Needed both to catch my new ride," he admits.

"Ah. So, when's the hookup?"

"You mean extraction?"

"Yeah." Show Latina sass. "You think 'cause we're naked, I'm talking about sex?"

He thinks before answering, "Sunrise, and I don't get intimate with rescuees."

Scoff. "Didn't need rescuing until you tried to blow me up."

His dark eyes appreciate my shapely, natural assets. "Then you do want to have sex."

Glare in return. Stomach twists. System floods with incompatible thoughts and emotions. Feel exposed, outsmarted. Hate that feeling. Finish stitching in silence, then turn away.

Clear the opposite chair before taking the seat. Easier to regain my composure with the table between us.

Warn him, "My guys might shoot you on sight, escort or not."

"Hope not." He studies my expression. "You're mad, but you did mention sex first."

"Well, I don't fuck every guy who manages to get my clothes off."

"Does that happen a lot?"

Shrug. "Shit happens in the field."

"Right," he concedes. "I noticed you have some ugly scars."

Not sure how offended I am. Snap back, "Cuter than some of yours!"

We break into unexpected laughter. The animosity dissolves.

Choose to slurp soup and talk all night. Besides being a resourceful cook, he's damn smart. Genuine, yet guarded. Haunted. Hopeful. Kinda charming too. Mama would approve.

Keep Stefano close for the long trip to CIA headquarters. Take him to my boss for introductions then shake his hand when it's time to separate. I like him and think he deserves a shot at redemption — and me — if he's interested.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DuleighDuleighabout 1 year ago

I like this, it's a bit rough at the edges, but spy stories written in the first person generally are. I love the noir feel. It makes a good conclusion to a bigger story, but it would make a great introduction to a bigger tale. Keep at it, you show promise.

chytownchytownabout 1 year ago

*****I was really getting into the story and I knew it was a 750!!! Might make a good series? (just saying) Thanks for sharing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anything You Want, But That Wife Says Anything But With Others.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Her Struggles with Monogamy Wife Struggles To Stay Faithful To Her Vows.in Group Sex
You Gotta Love a Wedding Young man meets his Norse goddess.in Romance
When Hunter becomes Prey Sometimes you need to have eyes in the back of your head!in Loving Wives
Ricks Motel Couple explores another fantasy.in Interracial Love
More Stories