Spycubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael sighed and stopped trying to squirm out from underneath her. He thought about her words as her hands explored his body, slipping up underneath his shirt and over his chest. All the while she grinded herself against his hard cock which strained against the tight fabric of his pants. He wanted her. He could at least admit that much to himself, but he wasn't prepared to act on those feelings. So far he had done nothing wrong. She had come on to him. He even tried to struggle away. It was almost like he was being taken advantage of right?

She grabbed his hands and held them tight against her body as she dragged them up past her thighs to her belly and finally up to her big round breasts where she planted them firmly. Michael took a deep breath and when he exhaled he couldn't hold back any more. His fingers came to life, gently squeezing her breasts, vigorously feeling her up.

Samantha let out a satisfactory moan in response to his sudden engagement. She leaned down and kissed him on the mouth, her lips soft and wet and her mouth open for her tongue to reach deep inside and swirl around his own. When the kiss broke he found his way to her neck and began sucking on her skin as she tore his jacket off and unbuttoned his shirt.

When she had him down to his wife-beater she slid down lower so that she could unbuckle his belt. She looked up at him and smiled, "I'm glad you came around. You won't regret this."

With his belt loose, Samantha wasted no time sliding his pants and underwear down to his ankles, releasing his cock. She dove in eagerly, taking it in her mouth as she clasped one hand around the shaft and grasped his balls with her other. She hungrily took him in her mouth, slobbering all over him for several seconds before stopping.

"Oh Sam, don't stop." He moaned.

"But that's not really what we're here for are we?" She said with a grin as she climbed back on top of him. She positioned herself overtop of him and with one finger slid her panties to the side to reveal her pussy. "Fuck me Michael."

He had always had great sex with Dasha, but it was more like making love than raucous animal sex. There was something more primal about his attraction to this woman. He was going to fuck her in ways that he had never fucked Dasha.

His hands grasped her hips and brought her down hard onto his cock. As he pushed inside her she let out a breathy moan and her fingers dug into his back. Her warmth enveloped him sending a shiver of pleasure across his body. All at once he had the courage to take control. His hands found their way to her ass and picked her up as he stood up, her legs wrapped tight around his back. She moaned in pleasure as the force of gravity pressed her entire body down onto his hard member.

Michael's tongue traced a line down her neck and then he bit her as he quickly turned and slammed her back down into the sofa, pressing the full weight of his body into her. She let out a little shriek as her hands found their way behind him to grasp his ass as he started fucking her in earnest. He made powerful long thrusts in and out as she squealed in delight.

The thought occurred to him briefly that her excitement might be fabricated, given her recent assignment, but he pushed the thought aside. He didn't care, and it didn't matter. Besides, the sounds she was making were so hot. He wished Dasha would be this animated when they made love. With her it was just... intimate.

Fuck, what am I thinking about? He opened his eyes and again took in the sexy sight of Samantha below him. Her mouth slightly agape and lips wet with arousal. Her entire body shook with each thrust making her beautiful round breasts jiggle. At their center her nipples were perky and begging to be touched. He obliged, bending down and taking one into his mouth. He flicked his tongue against it and started drawing circles around it, loving her taste and scent and soft cushion from her ample breasts. If only Dasha had breasts like these...

"Bite me."

"What?" He mentally scolded himself again for letting his mind wander.

"Bite me Michael. Hard."

He had never much been into rough sex, but hearing her beg for it sent him into a new gear. He tightened his grasp on her ass and picked up his pace as he slid her nipple between his teeth and bit down just a little.

"Harder!"

He looked up at her and caught her gaze. There was something ferocious about it and it was so goddamn sexy.

He rolled her over slightly and pulled her panties down so he could smack her ass. She let out a delightful yip so he did it again. And again. All the while he continued to pleasure her breast.

"Oh Michael, this is amazing. Just like that. Don't stop."

He wasn't sure how long he could keep up the pace. He felt out of shape from the long drought, but he knew she was close so he pushed on. He wanted to hear the sounds she'd make when she came.

She released one of her hands from his ass and grabbed his face, pulling him up off her breast and up to her face where she nipped his lip and then kissed him aggressively. This wasn't like their first kiss, this time they shared an untamed passion as their bodies collided vigorously. Michael felt his orgasm building up and did everything in his power to hold it back. Both her hands were again on his ass, squeezing it and pulling him into her as hard as she could as he bucked his hips against her. Just a few more seconds, he prayed to himself as her moans became higher and more nasally.

When she finally came it was like a dam breaking. She let out a howl of ecstasy so loud in his ear that he jerked away slightly. Her body shook violently against his breaking what little self control he still had. He pushed all the way into her as his cock twitched and exploded. In the moment he was sure that it was the best orgasm in his life, yet his mind was again elsewhere. He thought of the small brick two-flat in Minsk where they would rendezvous with Dasha before returning to America.

Michael collapsed down on top of her, panting as if he had just finished running a marathon. He was in a state of total bliss, yet the guilt began seeping in. It was going to be a long flight back over the Atlantic crammed between Dasha and... what was her name again? He began to feel dizzy. She pushed him off of her and was standing up. He tried to reach out for her but his arm was weak as if he had been drugged.

A series of rhythmic clicks sounded in the distance. Footsteps?

His eyelids felt heavy. He wanted to turn his head to see where the woman had gone but he gave in and let his eyes close. As they shut he saw Dasha. She was standing in the window of the building waving at him. He'd be meeting her there soon. But what was the address? The thought sent a pang of panic which cut through the disorientation. The address was one of a few pieces of crucial information he was made to memorize before the assignment began. It was never written down so that it could never be compromised. How could he have forgotten it?

He managed to open his eyes and could barely make out the woman standing in the doorway of the room next to a second figure. They were out of focus, he could barely see them, but he heard voices. They were speaking Russian. It took him another second before he realized that he too spoke Russian and could understand what they were saying.

"Did you get what we needed?"

She laughed. "It was even easier than I thought."

"And?" The man sounded impatient.

"He doesn't know of any others, hell, he doesn't even know about her gifts."

"What good does that do us?"

"Leo, you asked for intel and I got your intel... Don't be so cranky, it's not attractive." The woman laughed again.

"At least tell me you know where she's headed."

"Maybe. But for that, you'll have to buy me a drink." It sounded like she started walking away, but Michael couldn't be sure. It had become impossible to keep his eyes open.

The man sighed. "And what about him?"

Michael heard her laugh echo from somewhere out on the factory floor as he passed out.