Spyder's Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt it pulse and then a release of deep warmth inside her that after a few moments of him pulsing the warmth gently seeped out from between his cock and her pussy. Spyder felt herself get lost in that warmth and after a few minutes she felt him start to release his grip on her. He leaned up on his hands and with a slow pulling of his hips she felt his softening cock slide out of her well used pussy. She felt the emptiness that his cock left replaced by the feeling of his cum soaking her insides in the best way.

She watched him glance down at her sweaty naked body and look back in her eyes with a satisfied smile that made her melt a little more. She watched him ask a question but didn't have enough focus to really understand the question until he asked it a second time, "Are you ok?"

She felt a grin spread across her face and not trusting her voice yet just nodded. Spyder could have sworn that she saw him blush but he turned his head to look out the cave, "I think the storm passed a little while ago." She considered getting up and getting dressed but knew that she would just be wobbly, instead she just glanced back outside and saw the same thing. She sighed and looked back up at him, "I guess we should be getting ready to go and find everyone else. But first," she looked back to his eyes and held her arms open to him, "I need a little while to recover, is that alright?"

Ral smiled and wrapped his arms around her again and entered her embrace, "Just a few minutes, I don't want them to walk in on us like this." As her head began to clear questions of what everyone would think started to pop up but his warmth against her and his smell drowned those out for the moment.

It was a little longer than a few minutes before they cleaned themselves up and got dressed in somewhat less wet clothes and began to climb back out of the cave and to where they last saw the group. The climb was mostly silent as both watched for things that lived in the mountains but every once in a while they would take a short break and he would make sure she was fine with the climb. The attention was nice but it was held back by the desire to make sure that her brother was ok.

After a few hours they eventually found the group safe and sound. There were hugs and the swapping of stories that brought their world back to their own level of normal. As they began their march back on track the questions began to pop back up again. Was that only a one time thing? Should she tell her brother what happened? Would she be ok if it was a one time thing? Is he expecting more?

Some of the questions were easier to answer than others, her brother did not need to know she just had sex for the first time in a cave with a guy she met only maybe five months ago. As for the rest she looked up at the back of Ral and felt a tightening in her core that felt of a sickening fear. She watched him continue to help her brother find paths to take but then for a moment he looked back at her and gave her the slightest of smiles. Spyder felt the tightness loosen slightly and hoped that maybe she would get some answers soon.

12