Spying on Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think what Kelli meant" John continued, glancing in the direction of his sister's cleavage (and thinking it was a shame that her suit had dried, obstructing his view of his sister's clearly stiff nips), "is that I need to learn how get 'in' with girls. I just can't seem to engage them in casual intercourse."

Despite John's continued focus on Kelli's bosom, he could see her eyebrows rise in his peripheral vision. "I mean verbally," he clarified. "You, know, how to, well, slide into, um, conversations, have relations, that sort of thing."

All three paused to think about the twist and turns of this conversation and whether double entendres were intentional or simple gaffes.

"When I think about my luck in engaging with girls - hell, even this conversation, I'm reminded of that Lydia Pense lyric. Give me a sec. Yep, got it: 'Even when I try to talk, Tied tongue when I try to speak.' Yep, that's me."

"Wow ... 'You Got Me Hummin''" whispered Marie, her mind going back to her first serious boyfriend in high school. He never got into her pants, but the things he did with her breasts, and especially with her nipples, made her toes curl, even at the memory. He had given her so many nipple orgasms in the steamed up car that she lost count; and then she'd had quite a few more in her bedroom, just reliving the evening. Yep, he definitely "got her hummin."

"I didn't know you were into my old LPs," she murmured, feeling her nips and pussy responding to the, um, "flood" of memories.

"Well, yes, I've ..." John's voice trailed off as he turned away from Kelli and back to his Mom. She seemed to be looking at the trees over his shoulders, but eyes were focused a thousand miles away; she was suddenly and fully lost in her youth. Her eyes closed and a faint smile overtook her serenely pretty face.

But what really took John's breath away was that Marie, quite without thinking about it, had raised her right hand to her right breast. Three fingers were gently massaging the bare underboob, but her index finger was slowly and deliberately working over her nipple, pushing the stiff nubbin up, down, and around, as the dreamy look on her face turned to pure bliss. Clearly, she had taken no note of John's incomplete sentence. John wondered how long the fabric of the bikini cup could retain its hold on Marie's throbbing nipple.

Kelli and her nipples, meanwhile, were feeling ignored. She toyed with toying with them, as her mother was, but then had a better idea. A puddle of water had formed from the condensation on her gin and tonic glass. Taking careful aim, she lifted the glass to her mouth and - bullseye! She doused her left nipple with a stream of droplets. The cold water popped her nipple out even further, and, of course, the most important part of bikini cup again turned transparent, revealing her now pulsing nip.

With Marie still on another planet and John dropping his left arm onto his left thigh (leaving his fingers in easy reach of his aching cock) as he continued to stare at his Mom's nipples, Kelli took a moment to use the cold, wet glass to dampen her right nipple as well. Taking a long swig, she tugged on her bikini cups, pulling the fabric down so that the entire upper half of her areolas showed through the loose mesh at the top half of the "cups."

Her nipples were right there - covered to Mom and John, she believed, but visible through the cloth and right on the edge fabric. In fact, looking down, she could see those turgid nubbins pressing the flimsy cloth out, with shadowed daylight allowing her to see further past the edges of the rigid nubbins down to more of her crinkling areolas. Then she cleared her throat.

"Well, I think that John has been selling himself short. I think he is long in his potential to get in with women. He just needs a bit more experience," she added, winking at John before Marie came back to reality. As Kelli intended, John's eyes were immediately drawn to her now basically naked nips - although he did catch her wink out of the corner of his eye. He left his hand in his lap and began to slowly rub his fingers over his rigid member, slowly working down to the partially exposed head.

Marie snapped out of her dream and quickly, but sorrowfully, left her aching nipple alone as she straightened up and put her hand back on the arm of the chair. She reddened a little, wondering if either of her children had noticed the nipple massage. She so wanted to spend the afternoon playing with her stiff nipples, but there were bigger stakes to consider. Bigger and longer.

"Experience. Yes. You never really had much luck dating, did you, John," she asked, with true motherly concern in her voice. As she focused on John's face, she saw that he was no longer looking at her own boobs, but was instead transfixed by Kelli's nipples, now clearly visible through the transparent cloth and threatening to pop out on top. Marie found the display of Kelli's areolas quite erotic - the scheming little vixen. The thought that John might not have seen her own nipple play relieved her embarrassment - but also made her a little sad; it might have been nice to know he had been watching her nipple manipulation.

But then, there was Kelli, elbow on the arm of the chair and arm crooked so that the glass was some six inches up and directly over her right boob, with both nipples plainly visible through the now transparent ends of the bikini cups and exposed areolas crinkling.

As Marie watched, another pair of water drops detached and landed squarely on the end of her right boob. Marie and John both watched in fascination as the wet patch spread out, over the next few seconds, transforming opaque to transparent, and revealing a wider and wider portion of Kelli's areola. Kelli sat there with a serene smile on her face, knowing that neither observer was paying attention to her face.

What is her game, Marie wondered again. Poor John! Here the poor boy, heading off to college all too soon, has never been laid, and his sister is giving him views that almost make my mouth water. Is there even a chance that she is trying to seduce him? Well, I know that I am. And Kelli has been without a boyfriend for a while ...

(As an aside and for completeness, John was wasting no energy pondering his amazingly good fortune. Boobs were boobs, and nipples [especially stiff nipples] were the cherries on top, and he had no problem if his it was his sister's breasts and nipples, his Mother tits and nips, or Mother Therea's ... well no, not those! But he was not about to not look a gift boob in the mouth [now there's a thought] no matter who owned it or what her ulterior motives might be! He was loving the moment and taking in all the nipple and boob views he could; who knew if it would ever happen again? Now back to Marie's reverie.)

But John needs some guidance in how to treat women, how to break the ice, how to make women feel respected, how to develop a long lasting relationship. And, not least, how to please a woman once he manages to get past first base. Well, my experience with lasting relationships is not the best example, but I can draw on what I've learned from our friends, at least. Plus, I know how to please myself, she thought, as her nipples pulsed once again, and that should count for something.

Aloud, after the spread of bikini transparency had concluded, she said, "I am so sorry, John! Here you were, growing up without a father to give you any advice, and I was too wrapped up in my work to realize you were floundering in the love department. It must have been very hard for you," she concluded, as her eyes were drawn to the subtle, pixilated motion of John's left hand on the lower edge of his trunks. Dang, I wish this glass were clear and not wavy, she thought ruefully.

John reluctantly tore his eyes away from his sister's nipples, then deftly swept past his Mom's underboob and areola display to look her squarely in the eye (for once). When he caught sight of the direction of Marie's gaze, though, he startled and quickly reached for his drink - with his left hand. He gave her boobs another quick survey, then looked back up to find her eyes locked on his.

"That's okay, Mom, I know how important your job is to you, and it is very nice to know that I won't have to put myself through college. Plus, I've got a feeling that my love life might be improving." Now why did I say that! Yes, I was thinking about Kelli, but...

Kelli, feeling neglected again, threw her shoulders back and was pleased to see that this maneuver led, she suspected, to the top edges of both nipples now actually being clear of the bikini cups; the fabric now had only a tentative hold on barely half a nipple. Using her most sultry voice she tried to put her brother on the spot by asking, "What makes you think that, big boy?"

"Well, ... um ..." John struggled for a response that didn't involve screwing Kelli's brains out, then clicked on a plausible response. "You see, there's this girl at the club who's been asking me for some private tennis lessons ..."

"Oh? But I thought the club didn't allow that," countered Kelli.

"That's true, that's true," replied John giving up all pretense of making eye contact as his eyes did their best to push aside the last bit of cloth covering the ends of Kelli's nipples. "But, ... well, I think she said her parents would be away next weekend and they have a private tennis court ..." John left the thought unfinished as he fought to maintain a coherent line of thought while his eyes bored into his sister's boobs and his mind pondered, with some fear, the upcoming "private lesson."

Marie, meanwhile, saw the precarious coverage of Kelli's nips and decided it was time to up the ante. She took a big swallow of her drink for courage. The play might not work, but, nothing ventured ...

Reaching up with both hands, Marie removed the hair band that held her pony tail in place. Conversationally, she interjected, "Does this girl have a name, John?"

Her son reluctantly turned away from Kelli, only to find that, as Marie was fussing with her hair, "perhaps" using exaggerated motions, the underside of her bikini cups was clearly losing the battle with nipple containment. To make the battle even more lopsided, Marie was shifting her shoulders around while working on her hair, causing her heavy breasts to bob left and right, up and down.

"Um ..." John fought to find some words even as his dick made another run for the open air down the loose legs of his swim trunks. "Um ..." Dang! Her left nipple just popped out! Should I tell her? Oh, Christ, now her right nip as well!! "Uh, ... her name is Brandi. Brandi Smith," he finally managed.

"Over on Clubhouse Way?" replied Marie, who had barely managed to avoid reacting with a whole body shiver to the release of her nipples, which she felt so keenly, not only from the nips themselves, but all through her now overheated body. It was sooo hot knowing that her son was devouring her naked nipples with his eyes, while she pretended to have no clue. "I think I know her folks - nice people."

Just then, Marie's cell went off, with a ringtone that signaled the office. "Damn," she said aloud, while internally she was using even stronger language. She wasn't sure how the afternoon might have played out, but she'd been enjoying teasing her son, reveling in the attention her boobs and nipples were getting, and trying to figure out how to isolate his attentions away from her vixen of a daughter.

The half of the conversation that the siblings heard was clipped and curt. "You're kidding. ... Really? ... Crap! ... Well, that's a kick in the teeth on a lovely afternoon ... Alright, I'm on my way in." With that, she clicked off and turned to her kids. Though her nips were still waving around in the open air, they were thoroughly deflated, and her face betrayed the darkness of her mood.

"Sorry, John, Kelli, but this time it's clear I'm gone for the rest of the afternoon - probably past dinner. You should be able to get by with leftovers, or order pizza if you want."

John was definitely the more disappointed of the two. He had really been getting off on watching his Mom's swaying underboob, her crinkly areolas, and for the last few minutes, her stiff, naked nipples. Kelli, on the other hand, saw the door opening to another screwing from her brother - this time with no danger of interruption. Her nips stiffened further in anticipation.

"Jeez, Mom, what a bitch!" she said with feeling. "I sure hope this case comes to a real end soon, Mom. But don't worry about us, we'll be fine."

As Marie hurried into the house, John and Kelli exchanged glances - eye to eye this time. "Back to her window?" John suggested.

"For sure. But we'll have to be more careful. She's in a rush, and you know she'll swoop out to kiss us goodbye." As they hurried to the window, she added, "Probably best to leave our suits on - but you could certainly pull that big dick of yours out and slide it between my thighs."

As they took up their old voyeuing position, Kelli pulled the inside edges of her bikini top fully to the side of her swelling boobs and gave her nips a quick tug. Then, as John, pulled the swim trunk leg up and freed his cock and balls, Kelli leaned over, once again supporting her weight on the window sill with her left hand. As John positioned his dick between Kelli's legs, she sighed, "Oh, god, I want you in my pussy! Wait a minute - let me pull the bottom of this suit down a bit, then maybe I can slip it off to the side enough for you to ... oh, yes, that is so good! Does my suit chafe too much?"

"It does a little, but it is sooo worth it! Shhh - there she is. Damn," John concluded, as he reached forward to grab Kelli's hanging boobs. "You got that right," agreed Kelli, using her free hand to bring one of Johns up to her throbbing right nipple.

While John and Kelli had been getting positioned for pistoning and voyeuing, Marie had been in the bathroom removing her bikini and peeing. As she hung the suit to further dry, she caught sight of her swaying boobs in the mirror. Her nipples were no longer stiff. But, as aggravated as she was, she could not help admiring her generous breasts.

She brushed her damp hair and pulled it into a pony tail, all the while watching in the mirror at how these activities caused her tits to wobble, lift, and jostle each other. The afternoon of boob and nipple display, both hers and Kelli's, and the quick peeks at John's big dick began to once again take over her consciousness, edging out the office task.

Dammit, she thought, I didn't really have a good plan for getting John into my pants, but I'm sure I would have worked something out. She cupped her boobs, and that was enough for her nipples to start swelling again. I wonder what his mouth would feel like on my tits. He sure was watching them intently. At least when I could distract him from Kelli's nips!

Losing herself in the moment, she watched in the mirror as she raised her right breast to her mouth and sucked the expanding nipple between her warm lips. The heat from her mouth was amplified tenfold by her nip and spread quickly through her body, refocusing itself on her pussy.

"Crap," she said aloud, as her rational brain interrupted the nipple loving. "I've got to get this office trip over, then I can work on a plan to properly seduce my son." Naked, and with boobs bounding, she hurried into her bedroom.

"Would you look her right nipple," whispered John. "It's crinkled up all the way through her areola - and it looks wet!" He had to pause his hip motion while a wave of contractions coursed down his cock.

"I can tell you like that a lot," Kelli whispered as she felt her pussy pulse in reaction to John's dick.

"You got that right. I can only guess that she was washing her nipple in the bathroom - with her tongue! That's a sight I'd have loved to see in person - so hot!"

Using her free hand to squeeze John's fingers more tightly to her own right nipple and heavily hanging boob, Kelli made a mental note of John's desire to see a nipple being sucked into a mouth. Preferably, her nipple and her mouth!

Inside, Marie looked at the office clothes she'd worn before, still lying on the bed. Well, she thought, let's just pull them on - it'll be faster than digging out a new outfit.

She picked up the panties, gave them a look, then dropped them on the floor. If I can't be here with John, at least I can privately enjoy my state of undress at the office, she rationalized.

"Whoa, that is hot," John commented, gingerly resuming the reaming of his sopping sister. Kelli made another mental note and gave John's dick a good squeeze with her pussy muscles.

Marie did not even pause when she picked up the half cup bra. She had to wear a bra, but it needn't be a modest one. Putting the cups in back, she looked down between her swelling boobs to fasten the clasp. As she did, she allowed herself to feel the heft and softness of her tits as they rubbed against the backs of her hands.

As the siblings watched, Marie swiveled the bra around to get the cups to the front, again relishing the feel of her tits as they rubbed on her hands. Wriggling her arms through the straps caused more boob motion, which had John mesmerized.

"Um - lover boy? Did you forget that you've got my boobs in your hands right here? Let's not have you stalling out on the nipple play, please."

"Sorry," John managed, as he resumed a gentle twist and pull of those turgid nubbins.

Marie leaned over, lifting her heavy boobs into the cups (well, at least as far as much as would fit); she paused to look at the reflection of her breasts in the mirror. With minor adjustments, she had both nipples fully, but just barely, over the lacey fabric, with the areolas display at just over half of their fullness. "I bet John would go crazy over a chance to see my nips like this," she whispered, giving each of them a quick brush with her fingers.

"Oh, crap," John whispered hoarsely. "Slow down for a second, Kelli. Jesus is that hot!" Kelli, made another mental note, but couldn't resist pressing John's hand more deeply into the mound of her right boob.

Marie next slid the skirt up over her shapely and very naked tush, then reached for the blouse. Once it was buttoned, she tucked it tightly into the skirt, checking out the shadows of her nipples as they shown through the thin material, pressing out into two very distinct points. She opted to undo the top two buttons - at least until she got to the office. As she reached for her jacket, which she lay across one arm (the car would be way too hot) and searched for her shoes, John said, "well, show's over."

"One more hard thrust and one more pull on my nips John - for now. Oh, I can't wait 'til she's down the drive!"

"Crap - I can't get my swim suit down over my dick!" John whispered loudly as they hurried back to the table.

"Tough luck, John," Kelli giggled, as she bounced back to her chair, "but I'm guessing that Mom might not really mind!" She waited until she was seated before giving her nipples another squeeze, then reluctantly put them back in hiding.

"This is no joke!" moaned John. "Maybe if I sit down ... whoa, just barely got it. But I'm sitting down for Mom's kiss."

Just then, Marie opened the patio door and strode quickly to the table, boobs bouncing deliciously with her purposeful pace. While she mostly looked prim and proper, all three took secret delight in knowing about the missing panties, about the way her nipples were on display over the bra cups, and about how visible her nips were in the afternoon sun through the thin blouse.

"Well, you don't know how sorry I am to leave, children," really sorry, she said to herself, "but this truly will be over in a few days. Love you guys, and behave yourselves, okay?" This was her standard line when leaving them, but now more than ever, she had some doubts about where their behaviors might wander. Well, I'll work to see that my chance comes too, she thought.